Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3690341 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BMedia: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Hawtego:
They said don't ask what kind of errors.... But trust people to still ask������...

Can't you tell they're making fun of "Legend's" _cock and bull stories? cheesy

How can you throw baseless info in the air and declare you're not to be questioned? It's shocking that some gullible people still ask for his input undecided

Error kor Transmission failure ni.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2018
Now I see why Some fake pastors and Imams/Alfas get very rich. Mehn Nigerians are some gullible set of human beings

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 8:22am On Jul 03, 2018
acmilan1:
Now I see why Some fake pastors and Imams/Alfas get very rich. Mehn Nigerians are some gullible set of human beings
thank you very much, people only want to hear what is pleasant to their ears even if its not the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2018
Babagy823:
DPR wanted to show smartness lol
I have mailed you bro. Lets chat pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2018
All GT engineer are to be given level 9 may b that's the error
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2018
Babagy823:
thank you very much, people only want to hear what is pleasant to their ears even if its not the truth.
they are trying to reduce BP ni

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hawtego(f): 8:47am On Jul 03, 2018
If only you guys know legend is the most legit source here... Lemme not talk too much but trust me guys his source is authentic... He said don't ask questions coz if he says more he will be implicating himself... Just pray and hope... This week everything shall end.Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 03, 2018
Zahrudin:
All GT engineer are to be given level 9 may b that's the error
So how does that affect 400 letters?? Well, you said "maybe" grin grin grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2018
Babagy823:
DPR wanted to show smartness lol

They are really good, I must confess.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DarkShades: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2018
Legend90:
No zonal offices have any letters. All the letters are in abuja awaiting to be signed. The original letters had errors on them and had to be fixed and reprinted again, so they have to be signed again. 400 letters to be signed. Hopefully they'll all be signed again today. The letters were sent down to Abuja yesterday.

Dont ask me what kind of error were on the letters.

Please is the DD,CS the signatory of the letters? Because he is the only one fond of operating from Abuja instead of Lagos
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2018
DarkShades:

Please is the DD,CS the signatory of the letters? Because he is the only one fond of operating from Abuja instead of Lagos

Yes
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ceocity: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2018
Everyone should calm down, once I get a message from DPR to collect my APL in Lagos, I will update everyone. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2018
Legend90:

Yes

@Legend.... Please is it still feasible this week

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2018
pedroito:

@Legend.... Please is it still feasible this week

God Willing

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 03, 2018
All i can say is the less we speculate the sooner we get these letters, I don't know what letters are doing in Abuja when the DD CS is in Lagos. can we collectively pray, just pray these letters start flying this week...

All these speculations are based on natural human predictions but trust me all predictions have failed as the DD has continued to keep his calm. so let's just take a break and pray, because only God can make this recruitment end.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by caruzo(m): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2018
Tamihawtt is there any new info from you.We do appreciate your camaraderie in this place.Thanks in advance
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2018
Legend90:
No zonal offices have any letters. All the letters are in abuja awaiting to be signed. The original letters had errors on them and had to be fixed and reprinted again, so they have to be signed again. 400 letters to be signed. Hopefully they'll all be signed again today. The letters were sent down to Abuja yesterday.

Dont ask me what kind of error were on the letters.

Thanks Mr Legend.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2018
He is in Abuja my friend. If you dont know jus keep it moving

enemaxon:
All i can say is the less we speculate the sooner we get these letters, I don't know what letters are doing in Abuja when the DD CS is in Lagos. can we collectively pray, just pray these letters start flying this week...

All these speculations are based on natural human predictions but trust me all predictions have failed as the DD has continued to keep his calm. so let's just take a break and pray, because only God can make this recruitment end.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2018
Initial letters had july for resumption. I hear changes are being made to change them to August. Thats all i know for now. Also as you know dates are never written in stone when it comes to DPR from past stages. So all these week changes should be expected.. its still very possible we will be contacted this week however, I've also heard it may now be next week. Regardless tho, again, all is set. The successfuls are still going to be the successfuls even if they contact us next month sef. It is done already. Contacting us is a matter of days away. Wats a few more days after 2years of waiting? Goodluck everyone.

11 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=Legend90 post=69033229]No zonal offices have any letters. All the letters are in abuja awaiting to be signed. The original letters had errors on them and had to be fixed and reprinted again, so they have to be signed again. 400 letters to be signed. Hopefully they'll all be signed again today. The letters were sent down to Abuja
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2018
Tamihawtt:
Initial letters had july for resumption. I hear changes are being made to change them to August. Thats all i know for now. Also as you know dates are never written in stone when it comes to DPR from past stages. So all these week changes should be expected.. its still very possible we will be contacted this week however, I've also heard it may now be next week. Regardless tho, again, all is set. The successfuls are still going to be the successfuls even if they contact us next month sef. It is done already. Contacting us is a matter of days away. Wats a few more days after 2years of waiting? Goodluck everyone.

Thanks for the update, however everything was sorted 2 weeks ago. Your letters are ready.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 9:58am On Jul 03, 2018
Thanks for your updates, please can you mail me at ekanempeter1@gmail.com[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks for the update, however everything was sorted 2 weeks ago. Your letters are ready. [/quote]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by newsnjobs(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2018
Tamihawtt:

@bold seems a valid point for the said corrections in the letters.
The end of this recruitment process is with us already.

God have mercy on me and let my name name be among the selected ones.

Thanks for the update.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2018
Marvel64:
please can you help Me with your contacts @ ekanempeter1@gmail.com[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks for the update, however everything was sorted 2 weeks ago. Your letters are ready.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 03, 2018
Youve been left out of the loop then or your source aint got anymore sauce

Marvel64:

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 03, 2018
Legend90:
Youve been left out of the loop then or your source aint got anymore sauce

That’s ok. I just want you to know that Mr Tata is too smart. Time will tell.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by WengerMustGo: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2018
Please is Mr Tata's office based in Abuja or Lagos?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adeshtech: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2018
WengerMustGo:
Please is Mr Tata's office based in Abuja or Lagos?
Lagos
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 03, 2018
Legend90:
He is in Abuja my friend. If you dont know jus keep it moving

Please be guided. don't misguide people based on 2nd person information.. you must have been misinformed, kindly confirm.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 10:53am On Jul 03, 2018
Let Collectively shout Mr Tata during induction..

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2018
Zahrudin:
Let Collectively shout Mr Tata during induction..
Don't run too fast my friend..
One should 1st bother about making d list.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2018
TDultimate:

Don't run too fast my friend..
One should 1st bother about making d list.
very correct

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.