Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683575 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by StrategicView: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
We are seeking an innovative, dynamic and 21st century leader able to drive the strategic agenda of a Christian coeducational secondary school in the Ipaja axis of Lagos.
The applicant who will be the Principal, must be a highly motivated individual with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning.
The applicant must also have a minimum of five years experience, with at least two years of it working as a Principal or vice-Principal.
The applicant must have a minimum of a degree in Education OR a degree in any field and a PgD in Education.
The position will involve the management and day-to-day operations of the school.
Please, submit your resumé by email to strategic applicant 784@gmail.com
For more information, call Bimbo on 08113792279.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by cellin: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lemme open this page

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pekeyim: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
So we had 25th, 29th till 2nd July, now 3rd.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
pekeyim:

Mr ferguson any news for us? Will like to hear from u
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
Just like when you go for a typical Nigerian event, especially in the eastern part of the country. Most times you would hear the MC calling on some dignitaries to come forward and "do something", even when some of them didn't come prepared.

By the time the MC must have called their names repeatedly, and the expectant crowd begins to stretch their heads from side to side, this set of dignitaries, the ones who have come unprepared, may ultimately bow to the pressure, in order to save face most times, and oblige to the MC's call.

Make some of us continue to dey play that MC role for here. Anyday wey we tire to dey force talk put for people mouth, na dat same day wey cooler of beans go reduce for here

See, abeg make no body use vex quote me, my ear dey pain me since morning

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Liove: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=pekeyim post=69051052][/quote]

well I comment my reserve!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
lmao
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
My own date na 5th. Time keeper carry on.
Since una wan turn d tin to 9ja bet

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sylvestre01(m): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
hammer2010:
Just like when you go for a typical Nigerian event, especially in the eastern part of the country. Most times you would hear the MC calling on some dignitaries to come forward and "do something", even when some of them didn't come prepared.

By the time the MC must have called their names repeatedly, and the expectant crowd begins to stretch their heads from side to side, this set of dignitaries, the ones who have come unprepared, may ultimately bow to the pressure, in order to save face most times, and oblige to the MC's call.

Make some of us continue to dey play that MC role for here. Anyday wey we tire to dey force talk put for people mouth, na dat same day wey cooler of beans go reduce for here

See, abeg make no body use vex quote me, my ear dey pain me since morning

You are totally right my brother... For me itz just been one story after another...
We sha keep watching shocked
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sylvestre01(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ghostofspata:
My own date na 5th. Time keeper carry on.
Since una wan turn d tin to 9ja bet

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
@Marvel, thank you for choosing to share your information here. After thoroughly reading through your post, I have this conclusion about you.

1. That you are not an applicant
2. That you probably one of the HR @DPR or close to the office
3. That you probably have more information at your disposal but choose to let to the public which will not reveal much about the recruitment coz of the way you perceive people will react.

BTW, how come you recognise @rolly, and describe him as legendary

I sincerely appreciate your contributions here, but if you can, which I know you can, tell us what the situation is.

I also want to thank the lines of Tamiwhatt, Legend90, Neverdown, Smartgrid, Ferguson, etc for their information, truly you guys av really tried for everyone here with you information... Kudos.

It is true that all is set and APLs are ready, given that all our informant agree on this, but what may be also true is that each informant source may not really be in the knowing of what is the actual situation know, since they already know the recruitment stage of deciding the successful candidates is over. Maybe reason why we have diverging view from our informants.

At this stage, what I think is happening is just when the King and Mr.Tata, will both agree on a date to call the shot, as in when they really want it official.

Let us wait hopefuls... It will be well in the end.

#Amoptimistic

Marvel64:

It’s ok. You have done noble. Let the house decide what they want to do with the updates provided. I initially didn’t want to say anything concerning the location of the APLs but did so because of some curious persons.

I want you to understand that it’s no longer business as usual where most sources got first hand information so easily at the initial stages of the recruitment. The two staff chosen by Mr Tata to assist him are loyal, strict and professional. You have to be very close, I mean really close for them to give provide you updates. They go as far as providing adulterated information to sources in a bid to confuse them because of the tension and pressure. Some sources even lie to some candidates they discovered that didn’t make the final list, thereby giving them false hope. These sources have a stake in this recruitment and don’t want to be compromised. Some persons must be wondering who I am and all will be revealed in due time, but that doesn’t mean what I say must be accepted. It’s subject to debate.

Those that post their emails and names on this thread should please stop doing so. There is a DPR spy monitoring what is being said here and that could implicate you and your source. Remember post what is necessary and don’t provide what could negatively affect your source especially when the info provided by you is known by a small circle.

Everything will be fine. When they are done playing games, they will contact you guys.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chideozi: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
adeshtech:
Thanks for this but I can authoritatively say that as at Sunday no APL has been sent to the zone because I still spoke to a coordinator on Sunday. So may be it go there this morning because if it got there yesterday before 9pm I would be aware by now. Please we still need update from your good “sauce”

Wow...this is getting interesting. So much updates but i have made some background findings...

1) Every update presented here from various sources suggests that there is some kind pressure on all sides. Some stakeholders were not satisfied, some were satisfied and hitherto becomes stingy with info.

2) The limited circle in charge of this recruitment are trying to protect "something" therefore won't be generous with info. And now they would be pressured for information from all sides. They will dish out info that is directed towards protecting there aims. Thats why there are much contradictions in the air.

3) One can easily come to terms that only a few persons will have the right info. And those ones are the ones that the inner circle decides to tell the real happenings.

4) You all might have sources linked directly to the chief himself. Your info can still be wrong if he is not forthcoming with you for various reasons.

So folks, one of our great informants is saying the truth.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osemeka: 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
chideozi:

Wow...this is getting interesting. So much updates but i have made some background findings...

So folks, one of our great informants is saying the truth.

reading this cost me two minutes of my time that I can never get back.

i wonder how many minutes it took to type it though.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
OutOfTheAshes:
Anyone who says patience is a virtue should apply for DPR job. Then that person will feel and understand what virtue truly means grin

I strongly believe DPR is play a mind game on us.
Even if the odds are not in my favour. They should just contact the successful ones, so others can move on.
Why dragging things for so long. What will they gain in the end?
At least the portals should be updated so that people can have a glimpse of their fate.
I still can't fathom why they are keeping us in the dark.
This is really unfair.
I pray everything ends this week, by His grace.
How sure are u dey go use portal again D way things are going I don't think dey wil use portal again.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Tamihawtt:
Nobody is disputing the fact that letters were done 2 weeks ago. I even confirmed that here 2 weeks ago. However, i don't think you are asking your sources the right questions. If letters were typed 2 weeks ago don't you think the date between giving them out and resuming will be affected if by now it hasn't gotten to the successfuls? Please ask your sources what is delaying contacting successfuls. The 1st delay was the levels they will place certain experienced hires next was locations to post certain candidates that they needed to check with either them personally or their stakeholders then issue of changing resumption dates. New resumption will be in August as i was told . We will be contacted soon. Location of Mr shakur is irrelevant here please. he left for abuja this morning. Letters cannot be done anywhere asides Head office.

NO LETTERS HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED TO ZONAL OFFICES YET! THIS IS PURE FACT.
nawawo only God know when dis recruitment go end.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
SmartgridReborn:
Good morning hopefuls.
It's very interesting reading all the comments on this thread. The end of this recruitment is here already. However, this is what I know for now.

- The letters are actually at the Dpr zonal offices. If you have good link, you'll have known this since last week. Marvel is right. Anyway, I am not forcing anyone to believe, but this recruitment will end this week.

Wishing everyone the best of luck, including my humble self.
tnx for d update but if d letters are already at d zonal offices since last week why up til NOw dey Neva realise d letters...no body know wen d APLs go come out.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
There will be a meeting on Thursday, July 5th at the HQ. The DPR management staff and stakeholders will deliberate on the current recruitment and other issues concerning the agency.

Lets wait for the outcome of the meeting. Peace!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
Marvel64:

It’s ok. You have done noble. Let the house decide what they want to do with the updates provided. I initially didn’t want to say anything concerning the location of the APLs but did so because of some curious persons.

I want you to understand that it’s no longer business as usual where most sources got first hand information so easily at the initial stages of the recruitment. The two staff chosen by Mr Tata to assist him are loyal, strict and professional. You have to be very close, I mean really close for them to give provide you updates. They go as far as providing adulterated information to sources in a bid to confuse them because of the tension and pressure. Some sources even lie to some candidates they discovered that didn’t make the final list, thereby giving them false hope. These sources have a stake in this recruitment and don’t want to be compromised. Some persons must be wondering who I am and all will be revealed in due time, but that doesn’t mean what I say must be accepted. It’s subject to debate.

Those that post their emails and names on this thread should please stop doing so. There is a DPR spy monitoring what is being said here and that could implicate you and your source. Remember post what is necessary and don’t provide what could negatively affect your source especially when the info provided by you is known by a small circle.

Everything will be fine. When they are done playing games, they will contact you guys.

tnx marve164 but when
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Marvel64:

There will be a meeting on Thursday, July 5th at the HQ. The DPR management staff and stakeholders will deliberate on the current recruitment and other issues concerning the agency.

Lets wait for the outcome of the meeting Peace!!
Hmmm this shows DAT not dis week again abi DPR management nd stakeholders meeting on 5th july !!! If dis meeting is true anything can happen
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Marvel64:

Lets wait for the outcome of the meeting. Peace!!
marve164 am sorry to say but ur story is too much nd is like u are not sure of what u are saying... Nd if DAT is d case I wil adivice u to stop mentioning d dates

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abdulmusty87:
marve164 am sorry to say but ur story is too much nd is like u are not sure of what u are saying... Nd if DAT is d case I wil adivice u to stop mentioning d dates

Something will happen this week. Just be patient with them.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Marvel64:

Something will happen this week. Just be patient with them.
OK ooo amin.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abdulmusty87:
OK ooo amin.

You may be right, It’s obvious the house is fed up with dates and stories. Since everything is set, it’s best I remain mute till the successful ones are contacted.

Goodluck to you all.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
Bigromeo:
second face of recruitment to start july/August 2018
How many guys are they calling for interview or actually taking and how long will this process span?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2018

You may be right, It’s obvious the house is fed up with dates and stories. Since everything is set, it’s best I remain mute till the successful ones are contacted.

Goodluck to you all.
better nd amin tnx.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
pekeyim:
make una seriously dey deceive una self. wen some pipo go learn lessons. na wa o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GreatEngineer(m): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2018

Goodluck to you all.
There's no need keeping mute, so many of us still value and cherish your contribution in this thread, those that doesn't value it can scroll down. Please always keep us informed if you have new update till APL are issued.

Let us know the update after tomorrow meeting.
Cheers!
Good night.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1kinggy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
This cloud is heavy.
Are you ready for the rain?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2018

Goodluck to you all.

I understand that most people here are frustrated. I am frustrated. Nevertheless, your updates are highly welcomed and appreciated. Anytime you get any updates, do well to share with us, please.

And Marvel64 done run.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Captain777:
What just happened?
Abdulmusty87 has successfully chased marvel away. This is sad. History has repeat itself. embarassed embarassed

Thanks for your updates marvel. We gonna miss you bro. You've contribute tremendously.
I chased him away abi he chased him self My own was advice to stop mentioning d dates dats all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52