Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683702 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2018
Are you an IDIOT, kindly confirm. Did i say anything about his office. I said he is in abuja.

enemaxon:

Please be guided. don't misguide people based on 2nd person information.. you must have been misinformed, kindly confirm.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SmartgridReborn(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2018
Good morning hopefuls.
It's very interesting reading all the comments on this thread. The end of this recruitment is here already. However, this is what I know for now.

- The letters are actually at the Dpr zonal offices. If you have good link, you'll have known this since last week. Marvel is right. Anyway, I am not forcing anyone to believe, but this recruitment will end this week.

Wishing everyone the best of luck, including my humble self.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Marro2012: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2018
Zahrudin:
Let Collectively shout Mr Tata during induction..
Have you gotten the job. Pray to be among the successful one.please be mindful of some comments. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2018
SmartgridReborn:
Good morning hopefuls.
It's very interesting reading all the comments on this thread. The end of this recruitment is here already. However, this is what I know for now.

- The letters are actually at the Dpr zonal offices. If you have good link, you'll have known this since last week. Marvel is right. Anyway, I am not forcing anyone to believe, but this recruitment will end this week.

100% correct. I must really throw my hat off to DPR for being clever. Thanks for the update.

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SmartgridReborn(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2018
I said it before. DPR works like DSS. They sometimes play some roles to divert attention. This is the only way to achieve absolute confidentiality where only few knew what exactly is happening next.

Marvel64:

100% correct. I must really throw my hat off to DPR for being clever. Thanks for the update.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bluemalam: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2018
SmartgridReborn:
Good morning hopefuls.

Correct!

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2018
SmartgridReborn:
Good morning hopefuls.

If true then how is it difficult to update d portal since last week??..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mRjandz06: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2018
SmartgridReborn:
Good morning hopefuls.

SmartgridReborn:
Good morning hopefuls.

[color=#006600][/color]

There is no any letter at the zonal offices as at friday last week unless if it arrived yesterday..

Let's just keep praying and stay hopeful!

On a lighter note: any day the offer letters will come out it'll be between 1100hrs - 1500hrs.

Prayer is key guys!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abujafirstson(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2018
@Marvel n @smartgridreborn smiley

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adeshtech: 11:40am On Jul 03, 2018
SmartgridReborn:
Good morning hopefuls.

Thanks for this but I can authoritatively say that as at Sunday no APL has been sent to the zone because I still spoke to a coordinator on Sunday. So may be it go there this morning because if it got there yesterday before 9pm I would be aware by now. Please we still need update from your good “sauce”

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2018
Good morning sir, i understand that people refuting a claim you're very sure of can be quite annoying however i hope we can all respectfully disagree with each other without insults. I saw august above again and i swear I threw the spoon in my hand with force. We are all frustrated, but all we can do is hope, pray and disagree peacefully wink

Legend90:
Are you an IDIOT, kindly confirm. Did i say anything about his office. I said he is in abuja.

12 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
SmartgridReborn:
Good morning hopefuls.

At this point, I just want it to end.
So we can Congratulate those who make it, and we all can move on with our lives!

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nobody is disputing the fact that letters were done 2 weeks ago. I even confirmed that here 2 weeks ago. However, i don't think you are asking your sources the right questions. If letters were typed 2 weeks ago don't you think the date between giving them out and resuming will be affected if by now it hasn't gotten to the successfuls? Please ask your sources what is delaying contacting successfuls. The 1st delay was the levels they will place certain experienced hires next was locations to post certain candidates that they needed to check with either them personally or their stakeholders then issue of changing resumption dates. New resumption will be in August as i was told . We will be contacted soon. Location of Mr shakur is irrelevant here please. he left for abuja this morning. Letters cannot be done anywhere asides Head office.

NO LETTERS HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED TO ZONAL OFFICES YET! THIS IS PURE FACT.

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adeshtech: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
Tamihawtt:
Nobody is disputing the fact that letters were done 2 weeks ago. I even confirmed that here 2 weeks ago. However, i don't think you are asking your sources the right questions. If letters were typed 2 weeks ago don't you think the date between giving them out and resuming will be affected if by now it hasn't gotten to the successfuls? Please ask your sources what is delaying contacting successfuls. The 1st delay was the levels they will place certain experienced hires next was locations to post certain candidates that they needed to check with either them personally or their stakeholders then issue of changing resumption dates. New resumption will be in August as i was told . We will be contacted soon. Location of Mr shakur is irrelevant here please. he left for abuja this morning. Letters cannot be done anywhere asides Head office.

you are on point

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abujafirstson(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
@Temihawtt @Marvel @smartgrind, well atleast you all have one thing in common, we should b expecting d calls/msgs soonest. I de beach d relax, hopefuls who 1 join me?

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
see as all the informants contradicting themselves, keep deceiving yourselves lmao

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by WengerMustGo: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Tamihawtt:

May be he is coming to Abuja to sort out COC. @Babagy823

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
Tamihawtt:

Tami, sorry to dusturb you. My only concern surrounds what marvel64 said some posts about course of study not in tandem with the course applied for.

Please, could you please help throw more light on this? I know you said something contradictory to his assertion. I really want to know what's the crux of the matter concerning that?

Thanks in anticipation.

And BTW, i have a feeling the top echelon at DPR HR are following the thread holistically, dishing out dates, wondering how the folks here are getting the infos, then, smiling and laughing over lunch at the speculators anytime the dates predicted fail.

My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Tamihawtt:

It’s ok. You have done noble. Let the house decide what they want to do with the updates provided. I initially didn’t want to say anything concerning the location of the APLs but did so because of some curious persons.

I want you to understand that it’s no longer business as usual where most sources got first hand information so easily at the initial stages of the recruitment. The two staff chosen by Mr Tata to assist him are loyal, strict and professional. You have to be very close, I mean really close for them to give provide you updates. They go as far as providing adulterated information to sources in a bid to confuse them because of the tension and pressure. Some sources even lie to some candidates they discovered that didn’t make the final list, thereby giving them false hope. These sources have a stake in this recruitment and don’t want to be compromised. Some persons must be wondering who I am and all will be revealed in due time, but that doesn’t mean what I say must be accepted. It’s subject to debate.

Those that post their emails and names on this thread should please stop doing so. There is a DPR spy monitoring what is being said here and that could implicate you and your source. Remember post what is necessary and don’t provide what could negatively affect your source especially when the info provided by you is known by a small circle.

Everything will be fine. When they are done playing games, they will contact you guys.

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Takon231: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
No letter has gotten to Owerri Zonal Office as at 5 minutes ago, I just confirmed now. Maybe the letters are getting to different zonal offices on different days (which is not possible).

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
More reason why I feel closing this thread is the best option....At least till when congratulations messages start flying in....

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bigromeo(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
second face of recruitment to start july/August 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
Babagy823:
see as all the informants contradicting themselves, keep deceiving yourselves lmao

When ever i c dis guy post I just lol, whatever ur mind is thinking so that what d informant are saying shld come to past without positive result, bro u r wrong. This informants ave try der best to display wat is necessary and if I recall u ave made it clear dat dis recruitment will not end soon dan we r expecting y dnt u sit and read with open eyes and stop rubishing our informants. What u r thinking in ur mind is to c wat u ave said come to true but I bet u by God grace u will b shutdown. Just an observation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by twosquare(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Tale bearers grin cheesy wink grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Tamihawtt:

Your comments brings joy to me as you do not try to raise hopes unnecessarily, you just say what you know.

DPR need to give me this job cos the job will solve two objectives; changing my life and meeting you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dahra: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd.
JOB ALERT!!!

Job Title: Lawyers / Auditors / Project Manager / Security
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/lawyers-auditors-project-manager-security/

Job Title: Receptionist
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/receptionist-2/

Job Title: Cook
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/cook-2/

Job Title: Teachers (English Language / Literature-In-English / Edo Language / French Language / Computer Science / Physical and Health Education)
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/secondary-school-teachers/

Job Title: Business Development Officer (Intern)
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/business-development-officer-internship/

Job Title: Sales / Marketing Executives
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/sales-marketing-executives/

Job Title: English Language / Chemistry / Physics subject Teachers
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/teachers-english-chemistry-physics/

Job Title: Heavy Duty Truck Drivers
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/heavy-duty-truck-drivers/

Job Title: Cashier (Female)
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/cashier-female/

Job Title: Auditors (Female)
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/auditors-female/

Job Title: House Keeper
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/house-keeper/

Job Title: Computer Operator
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/computer-operator-2/

Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/direct-sales-agent/

Job Title: Change Vanguard Volunteers
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/change-vanguard-volunteersfemale/

NOTE:
Applicants are to send their CV's to job@interarcconsultants.com.ng

Or

Report in person for interview holding on Friday 6th July, 2018.

TIME: 10am

VENUE:
Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd.
90 Akpakpava Road (Ground Floor),
Beside Zenith Bank Plc,
Opposite Stanbic IBTC Bank,
Benin City, Edo State.

For Inquiry, Call 08118111856 (Calling hours 8:30am - 5:00pm)

Signed,
Dahra A. H. Jnr.
For: Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Oloye12345: 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
We will all be alright at last! grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osemeka: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
ppl keep dropping job adverts here because to keep up with this thread one has to be either unemployed or underemployed, with the way the pages increase like kilode.

when this is all over i pray we don't find ourselves in a such a situation again, stuck on another thread, dropping comments from morning to night. when I'm not the mod or something, or not using it to make money.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
Anyone who says patience is a virtue should apply for DPR job. Then that person will feel and understand what virtue truly means grin

I strongly believe DPR is play a mind game on us.
Even if the odds are not in my favour. They should just contact the successful ones, so others can move on.
Why dragging things for so long. What will they gain in the end?
At least the portals should be updated so that people can have a glimpse of their fate.
I still can't fathom why they are keeping us in the dark.
This is really unfair.
I pray everything ends this week, by His grace.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
OutOfTheAshes:
Anyone who says patience is a virtue should apply for DPR job. Then that person will feel and understand what virtue truly means grin

I strongly believe DPR is play a mind game on us.
Even if the odds are not in my favour. They should just contact the successful ones, so others can move on.
Why dragging things for so long. What will they gain in the end?
I pray everything ends this week, by His grace.
my bro...it wil b in our favour inshaALLAH
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
iman62588:
my bro...it wil b in our favour inshaALLAH
Amin..oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.