Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3679515 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
newsnjobs:
Any update from their meeting today?

Aboki wey suppose supply dem with garden egg and groundnut for the meeting no show up. So, meeting no hold again smiley

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Omo see as here quite shocked,pls, nobody should blame all those that took their time and efforts to get information about this recruitment for us here. It's not easy to get such information. Even some staff of DPR don't know anything about this recruitment. We should be grateful to them. Most of the dates given were true from my findings but, the king, Mr tata is playing a mind game on everyone excluding the director himself because both of them are highest authorities regarding this recruitment...reasons best known to them.
I strongly believe many godfathers were disappointed, and the pressure is too much on them, hence the delay.
By the time the Apls are out, I will make a shocking revelation here.
The silent wait is NOT easy!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by newsnjobs(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
hammer2010:

Aboki wey suppose supply dem with garden egg and groundnut for the meeting no show up. So, meeting no hold again smiley

Hahahaha they should told me so that I can supply them so that they can decided on our APL.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by newsnjobs(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Captain777:
Finally, thank you very much for your updates sir.

Why finally?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ivorianaija(f): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
People are still looking at this post?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Joker24: 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hello house

1. @Legend90 has been spot on regarding arrangements at Abuja.

2. Postings has already been sorted out.

Lets pray the letters come out soon..

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Liove: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
Legend90:
Letters will roll out from Monday

Onyiridike:
DPR has been included as one of the causes of hypertension in Nigerian adults.
grin grin grin

[quote author=Liove post=69051841]

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Talento(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
Takon231:

Extract from report on exercise:

It is pertinent to note that during the process, the applicants were interviewed based on the fact that, they applied as graduate trainees (G.T) or as experienced hire. (G.H).
3. CRITERIA/PROCEDURE FOR GRADING:
The set out criteria/ procedure for interviewing and grading the applicants were:
* TWO GENERAL QUESTIONS (Might be asked one)
* TWO PROFESSIONAL QUESTIONS FROM AREA OF SPECIALIZATION/FIELD OF STUDY (Might be asked one).
* MASTERS DEGREE ETC.
* MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
* COMPORTMENT
* YEARS OF EXPERIENCE(At least 5years for experience hire)
The number of applicants that were short listed and the authentic number of applicants that showed up/ present for the interview were analyzed as follows:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Liove:

Who would be the first person to authoritatively and confidently propose the new date after today's culmination of dpr's seemingly endless disappointment.

Chai...DPR should be included in the list of leading causes of HBP amongst Nigerian youths.

As per the next new date and it's first sponsor.....................well I comment my reserve!

Sorry to inform you, but dpr hasn’t been the cause of your ‘disappointments’ This is because they have never announced an official date for sharing APLs & fail to meet up.... Your disappointments stems from believing the words of some unknown fellows on a faceless blog... People who are in no way affiliated with dpr or the recruitment process but y’all choose to believe every drop of piffle that they spew forth even though they have been continuously been proved wrong. Your disappointments & HBP are therefore self induced but what do I know..... Make una continue, it’s obviously not enough yet

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
OutOfTheAshes:
Omo see as here quite shocked,pls, nobody should blame all those that took their time and efforts to get information about this recruitment for us here. It's not easy to get such information. Even some staff of DPR don't know anything about this recruitment. We should be grateful to them. Most of the dates given were true from my findings but, the king, Mr tata is playing a mind game on everyone excluding the director himself because both of them are highest authorities regarding this recruitment...reasons best known to them.
I strongly believe many godfathers were disappointed, and the pressure is too much on them, hence the delay.
By the time the Apls are out, I will make a shocking revelation here.
The silent wait is NOT easy!!!!!!!
I laugh in piggin, godfathers disappointed indeed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
newsnjobs:
Any update from their meeting today?
He said 5th, that’s tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
shawlar:

Sorry to inform you, but dpr hasn’t been the cause of your ‘disappointments’ This is because they have never announced an official date for sharing APLs & fail to meet up.... Your disappointments stems from believing the words of some unknown fellows on a faceless blog... People who are in no way affiliated with dpr or the recruitment process but y’all choose to believe every drop of piffle that they spew forth even though they have been continuously been proved wrong. Your disappointments & HBP are therefore self induced but what do I know..... Make una continue, it’s obviously not enough yet
tnk u very much. some people will b asking dia fellow applicants date n medium of contact as if de r d one conducting d recruitment. u will definitely b disappointed. stop asking people date. some will even ask dem 2 help chek dia names which which baffles me.pls lets jus b patient n stop asking for any date pls. all d date said here since January till now none has come 2 pass. pls wisen up...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hawtego(f): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
Monday Monday Monday! Stay hopeful...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
George McLaurin, the first black man admitted to the University of Oklahoma in 1948, was forced to sit in a corner far from the whites.

But his name remains on the honour roll as one of the three best students of the university.

These are his words:
"Some colleagues would look at me like I was an animal, no one would give me a word, the teachers seemed like they were not even there for me, nor did they always take my questions when I asked.

But I devoted myself so much that afterwards, they began to look for me to give them explanations and to clear their questions."

On the negative words, the offences, and the prejudices that people play against you, you are the one who chooses if they will turn into impulse to fly, or will transform them as barriers to give up.

Andres Innocent
Self-discipline

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osemeka: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
at the beginning of the year I postponed one important decision because of February speculation. Jesus knows that since then I haven't tried that kind of nonsense again cheesy
to anyone desperately depending on speculations to give his or her life meaning, if you stare too long at a closed door you might end up missing the open door. it is well.

11 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
osemeka:
at the beginning of the year I postponed one important decision because of February speculation. Jesus knows that since then I haven't tried that kind of nonsense again cheesy
to anyone desperately depending on speculations to give his or her life meaning, if you stare too long at a closed door you might end up missing the open door. it is well.

True talk.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ceocity: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
Rolly83:
You guys should calm down. The last DPR recruitment took close to 3 years https://www.nairaland.com/1166739/hurray-dpr-started-calling-successful

That's all I can say!

What can you deduce from d highlighted text It seems they had to beg DPR before APLs were released That is serious.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bigromeo(m): 12:23am On Jul 05, 2018
herlecks:
How many guys are they calling for interview or actually taking and how long will this process span?
dunno but we gonna see second face of recruitment july/August 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GreatEngineer(m): 6:21am On Jul 05, 2018
Bigromeo:
dunno but we gonna see second face of recruitment july/August 2018
When the first one is not concluded yet. Let them finish this before they talk of the second phase.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bigromeo(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2018
GreatEngineer:

When the first one is not concluded yet. Let them finish this before they talk of the second phase.
tor that's DPR 4 u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by burantashii: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2018
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Gud morning Oga Legend,
Of course you have never posted any rubbish here going by your history,
Do we have authority over the day u mentioned as regards to APLs (Monday 9th)?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bluemalam: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Truly nothing good comes easy.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Captain777:
Indeed. Hold on right there. It's about to go down.
Mr time keeper @Blumalam we need you to carry on from where you stopped. grin
lets hav d confirmation from Legend b4 our noble time keeper continue..may d odds be in our favour...AmeenI

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by opentrade: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
Captain777:
Indeed. Hold on right there. It's about to go down.
Mr time keeper @Blumalam we need you to carry on from where you stopped. grin

I never knew this house can be this quiet,

No posts, no date to hope on,

No HPB to cure,

No Poem (Most interesting of it all),

People given us information all driven away...

Ok, kwantinue, there is God....

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by burantashii: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Captain777:
I was thinking that �is Dpr appointment letter. My heart almost skips a beat. Congratulations sir.

Not me....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
opentrade:

I never knew this house can be this quiet,

No posts, no date to hope on,

No HPB to cure,

No Poem (Most interesting of it all),

People given us information all driven away...

Ok, kwantinue, there is God....
I wish it remains this calm....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.