Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678511 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2018
In all honesty, DPR is too slow in their recruitment. Since 2016 and up till now none of the applicants is sure whether he/she has been employed.
As if they don't give a damn about applicants feelings, they have refused to let them know their status.
What is so difficult in sending a text/email or at least updating the portal of the candidates that made the final list so that those who are not successful can move on?
Even the candidates that didn't make it to the interview are yet to be notified officially.
Why are we like this? Nobody cares.
Everybody is taking the advantage of the unemployment situation in the country.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2018
Babagy823:
how could u beleive this crap? Is dpr a political party that will sit down and deliberate with stakeholders? Which stakeholders? grin grin

They definitely can sit and discuss various pressing issues with stakeholders, but about the recruitment, I doubt that.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osemeka: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2018
HRtechnique:
I just got information that the list is ready and there is no reason whatsoever why they are delaying it.

DISCLAIMER:
This was just the information received.

no disrespect, but did you receive this information between the hours of 12:30am and 4:00am while asleep on your bed?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2018
osemeka:

no disrespect, but did you receive this information between the hours of 12:30am and 4:00am while asleep on your bed?

I believe the message is passed across.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2ekpa(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2018
Onyiridike:
In all honesty, DPR is too slow in their recruitment. Since 2016 and up till now none of the applicants is sure whether he/she has been employed.
As if they don't give a damn about applicants feelings, they have refused to let them know their status.
What is so difficult in sending a text/email or at least updating the portal of the candidates that made the final list so that those who are not successful can move on?
Even the candidates that didn't make it to the interview are yet to be notified officially.
Why are we like this? Nobody cares.
Everybody is taking the advantage of the unemployment situation in the country.
My sister, keep your emotions to yourself and use your head. If you happened to be among the successful, DPR will need you to use your head when ensuring that oil firms and stations complies to their rules and regulations, and not your emotions. All you've said remains mere emotions and not fact.

DPR did not stop any applicant from moving on with their lives, it only those who chooses not to move on due to their awareness of how juicy landing a job in DPR is.

Whatever the reason(s) for the delay may be, the fact remains that DPR is not done with the process yet, and when they do, successful ones will be contacted.

May the delay be in our favor in Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Marro2012: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2018
HRtechnique:
I just got information that the list is ready and there is no reason whatsoever why they are delaying it.

That if candidates don't make demands, it may just be in their locker for a long time.

Ofcourse, this may just be speculations as usual.

I was told everyone should call DPR line and Snapnet from 9:30AM to 1:15PM demanding for its release or if the Mod can post this on the Front Page and that you can search for the email of the public affairs director but that it should be done respectfully.

The information is that it's ready and it's just games and hanky panky.

Cheers.

DISCLAIMER:
This was just the information received.
Your call will not change anything.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 9:25am On Jul 04, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2018
talk2ekpa:

My sister, keep your emotions to yourself and use your head. If you happened to be among the successful, DPR will need you to use your head when ensuring that oil firms and stations complies to their rules and regulations, and not your emotions. All you've said remains mere emotions and not fact.

DPR did not stop any applicant from moving on with their lives, it only those who chooses not to move on due to their awareness of how juicy landing a job in DPR is.

Whatever the reason(s) for the delay may be, the fact remains that DPR is not done with the process yet, and when they do, successful ones will be contacted.

In saner climes, a recruitment does not take this long to complete.
In saner climes, unsuccessful candidates get notified most of the time, thereby allowing them to come to terms with reality.
In saner climes, we wouldn't be engaging in series of futile debates or back and forths as seen on the thread. But #ThisIsNigeria
It's only on this thread that I have heard people talk about moving on as if the human minds are some sort of electronic device you can reset, delete certain functions or even activate a Do Not Disturb function.
I have seen people who have regular jobs on the thread complaining of having to deal with the anxiety that comes with the recruitment. So how much more, those that are unemployed or underemployed.
And it's not up to any individual to decide how a person reacts to certain circumstances because we are all wired differently. If you are blind to the plight of that individual, you shouldn't be blind to the realities of the society we live in where inflation, unemployment and poverty(Brookings report) have become the order of the day or the last line of your post will just be you playing religion and acting in contrast.

On the part of DPR as an organization that you hear most people hold to certain high standards, they owe it to the applicants to do what is socially responsible and contact the Successful ones.

On the suggestion by HRTechnique I remember during the last recruitment there was something similar on their thread, though I'm not sure about the details. But I will rather say it should be something that a lot of people on the thread will have to agree on and also choose suitable people for the task or we just let it slide as typical Nigerians that we are. Once upon a time it was January, before we know it it could be December and we will still be scrambling over coolers
Forgive all the long story abeg grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Marro2012: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2018
HRtechnique:

Not interested in the call etal.
I am personally not emotionally invested in this recruitment process.
When they release the APL, good luck to the successful ones.

Someone who was bothered appealed to me to inform the house and I have done so.
It seems you have vital information.

PS:
I discovered yesterday - 100% - that authorities check Nairaland.
I overheard an authority saying yesterday that; ''please before they post it on Nairaland that so so so''.
So guys, mind what you post online.
very soon everything will be over.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2018
talk2ekpa:

OK thank you for the advice but you really don't think there is a need to notify the successful candidates?
Those who applied for the job are not just looking for money. They also want to contribute their quota towards nation building via DPR. Unfortunately, DPR cannot give everybody the chance. I feel those who have been chosen should be notified.
If you still think I am not making any sense then no problems.God will give us the grace to wait.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2018
maluga:

Ferguson plz update us...I can see you

Good day, No update for now.
PS- My source is an ordinary Dpr staff(we served together) who isn’t in anyway directly related to this recruitment process. He just feeds me with what he hears and that’s all.
It’s only people like tamiwhatt, Neverdown, smartgrid and marvel we are looking up to now.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2018
neverdown999:
Humans are so terrible and very bitter! This thread makes it clear that you can never satisfy people. One moment, they love you for what they are getting from you, another moment, they mess you up. No one is really obliged to post info here. I'm not asking you to appreciate people giving u info, but at least, be considerate and react with sense. The truth is really bitter, you guys have chosen to ignore the real prophets and you've followed the false ones coz of their soothing balm. The answers to your major questions has been posted on this thread but it's funny how you guys ridicule the truth. That's why it's so hard to contribute- it wouldn't worth it. You guys should just be considerate for once and weigh every thing you read here before believing. And stop all these bitter words. If you really dont get info here, just stop following this thread. You will be an hypocrite if you follow this thread and still cause confusion because of your unbridled words. You are evil if you still closely read posts and still say s**t about people taking their time to give updates. You are a graduate to discern, not to be a gullible believer but a critical persona. Use your power of discernment to filter the truth and stop these nagging.

Simply ignore them and face your business. When you snub them they learn to be reasonable next time. Drop your info, we all appreciate it. There will always be a Judas in every group of 12 so you should be more proficient in the art of snubbing nonsensical and irritating comments.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2018
Like I said last week that APL is in three (3) weeks time, I maintain it still. We've got two (2) more weeks. Have a lovely lovely day guys!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2018
I think that what will benefit this thread is to continue to be positive but not put forward any specific date. Speculating dates have been counter-productive. Best of luck to you all
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2018
Dockie21:
Like I said last week that APL is in three (3) weeks time, I maintain it still. We've got two (2) more weeks. Have a lovely lovely day guys!

Plz no more speculations...APL will definitely comes when is time.

@ Marvel we really appreciate your immense contributions geared promoting this group.

For now I will humbly suggest that we Stay positive and live right.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ATUEGBU2: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2018
Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018 | APPLY HERE NOW

Apply here now for new 10 positions in Chevron Nigeria Limited

Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment ,Recruitment
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2018
Shouldn't we all stop giving dates info here already? These people seem to be monitoring us & ensuring to surprise us but we are not getting the trick. Please if anyone gets to know, whether reliably or authoritatively, please do best not to share it here, let's see if that works. My humble opinion
Beat of luck hopefuls

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2018
Dpr is unpredictable. All the speculations are not even close to what they want to do. We have to move on.. We can't keep waiting...

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by methusah(m): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2018
fachuba:
Shouldn't we all stop giving dates info here already? These people seem to be monitoring us & ensuring to surprise us but we are not getting the trick. Please if anyone gets to know, whether reliably or authoritatively, please do best not to share it here, let's see if that works. My humble opinion
Beat of luck hopefuls

Seconded

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osahonf: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Are you smart and vibrant?

Then become a MyCircle Brand Ambassador and earn rewards by helping grow brands.

Benefits:
-Part-time (work from any location).
-Income earning.
-Help build Online and Social communities.
-Including other benefits.

Requirements:
-Minimum of a Secondary School Education.
-Basic IT skills.

Visit https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/brand-ambassador-for-mycircle-july-2018-lagos/213625/0 for more info.

*Terms and Conditions apply.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SmartgridReborn(m): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
Good afternoon hopefuls.
This is going to be a short post. It's just to clear some information that I shared lately. And also to give credit where it's due.

It's indeed true, there are changes with regard to resumption date that was earlier contain on the letters. And for some reasons Dpr has decided to do some adjustments and push the resumption date to August. New letters are typed and will hopefully be signed within the week. After which the calls and emails will begin. Let's exercise more patient pls.

As for weather Dpr management are reading this thread or not, I seriously laugh. It's true some of them may read sometimes, but that has nothing to do with the delay. Do you actually think your post here will make anything? Lol cheesy

Infact some of them are coming here to know what's going on, as some of you know even more than them. Let me not forget to appreciate Tamihawtt and Legend90 for their efforts.

Bye for now. Will be back soon.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
DPR has been included as one of the causes of hypertension in Nigerian adults.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
"Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life." - Proverbs 13:12

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aasadiq: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
Seriously? What re u insinuating? U think DPR might be changing there time table based on what is shared on a faceless platform? Abeg DPR are not playing hide and seek with you. Please if anyone has information, he/she should kindly share. Is always appreciated.
fachuba:
Beat of luck hopefuls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aasadiq: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Thanks for d info smartgrid
SmartgridReborn:
Good afternoon hopefuls.
This is going to be a short post. It's just to clear some information that I shared lately. And also to give credit where it's due.

It's indeed true, there are changes with regard to resumption date that was earlier contain on the letters. And for some reasons Dpr has decided to do some adjustments and push the resumption date to August. New letters are typed and will hopefully be signed within the week. After which the calls and emails will begin. Let's exercise more patient pls.

As for weather Dpr management are reading this thread or not, I seriously laugh. It's true some of them may read sometimes, but that has nothing to do with the delay. Do you actually think your post here will make anything? Lol cheesy

Infact some of them are coming here to know what's going on, as some of you know even more than them. Let me not forget to appreciate Tamihawtt and Legend90 for their efforts.

Bye for now. Will be back soon.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
aasadiq:
Seriously? What re u insinuating? U think DPR might be changing there time table based on what is shared on a faceless platform? Abeg DPR are not playing hide and seek with you. Please if anyone has information, he/she should kindly share. Is always appreciated.
daz exactly my point, i dont even believe doz dat really matter in d recruitment even got time for Nairaland....

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Skengman: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
TO YOUR TENTS OH ISRAEL! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
Letters will roll out from Monday

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
Legend90:
Letters will roll out from Monday

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by newsnjobs(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
Any update from their meeting today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.