Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684010 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2018
Congrats dear.
Thanks for the update
Wishing you a successful career ahead
BTW someone posted a DPR number here sometimes back, anyone with that number should please assist
Tamihawtt:
if I'm being honest, I'm surprised more people haven't testified here yet. I was told today they are dispatching some letters but i kept asking shouldn't the people be notified atleast since they have started giving people already- there was no concrete response. Alot of people on this thread have gotten letters but wont say anything because of how they got it. I'm getting mine today but truthfully i wasn't officially contacted so i don't think there have been any official sms/emails etc. I'm hoping more people on the thread testify soon. . I dont hav info on EH but I'm sure we would know on the thread too when they start handing out their letters. I really wish everyone the best
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2018
the wailing period is here

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2018
crownman:
It has never been this bad in DPR recruitment. I am sure it's the stench of buhari's govt nepotism that has beclouded the organisation. What a pity! Nigeria youths go and get your pvc cos this regime is appalling. There is nothing like merit in this recruitment. You guys should open your eyes!

Mr. please don't give this any political coloration.

It has never been a problem of Political Party, rather that of cancerous political class

15 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by michaelismenten: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2018
Tetragramaton:
Remember the friend that I said was called some months back and everyone said it was a lie, She got hers since last week sha. Didn't want to talk so nobody will say I'm lying. I saw it life and direct. Major stake holders candidates have been given appointment letter. It is not 80% merit. No government job of this magnitude and importance have given 80% to the masses. Marvel said some set did interviews long after the masses did. It was true, as I no someone else who did that period too and infact they were just 20 that did in abuja in a hotel. The interviewers from DPR directly told them that "so so so and so is your sponsor hence you have been called separately. We just want to do a formal introduction and no where to place you. Please remember not to allow anybody know about this" .

If I had come out to talk, I no the ever believers of merit and the religious fanatics would have attacked me and called me a liar. Not to dampen anybody spirit but its the right time for me to write what I know. You don't have to believe me. Infact don't believe me. If there is merit, it is few but I feel like the people who have gotten theirs know very powerful people. The masses who I no will be few will get theirs this week to next week. As for me, I had zeroed my mind since when my friend got hers last week and she said she was late as she heard some people had collected since early June. The higher your stake holder the quicker your offer letter.

It is well.

What is currently happening shows that the 80% merit based stuff we have being believing before is just mere formality. Well those who God have destined to have it will still have it, no matter what

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by crownman: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2018
hammer2010:

Mr. please don't give this any political coloration.

It has never been a problem of Political Party, rather that of cancerous political class

You r right. But it has never been like this in the history of recruitment.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gemini13: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2018
Tamihawtt:
if I'm being honest, I'm surprised more people haven't testified here yet. I was told today they are dispatching some letters but i kept asking shouldn't the people be notified atleast since they have started giving people already- there was no concrete response. Alot of people on this thread have gotten letters but wont say anything because of how they got it. I'm getting mine today but truthfully i wasn't officially contacted so i don't think there have been any official sms/emails etc. I'm hoping more people on the thread testify soon. . I dont hav info on EH but I'm sure we would know on the thread too when they start handing out their letters. I really wish everyone the best
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2018
Please can Tamihawt et al confirm if anyone from Lagos zone has gotten his/her appointment letter.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2018
More patience guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2018
Joker24:

Please where was this information gotten from??
DPR HELPLINE
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Originakalokalo(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2018
I stand with the hopefuls in this trying times.

The pains is not to be decribed with words because words are not sufficient ...

As I said earlier, I have been through this before.

It takes the grace of God to survive it.

Employment is difficult, but some people in a part of this country get it easily.

God is the Hope of a common man.

Hope in God.

Some will still get......Pls be patient.

I am not a hopeful and I don't know anybody.

I am only speaking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2018
Please is there any EH that has collected his/her APL?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lawalu2(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2018
andoSwift:
I choose not to discredit the successful people, rather blame the agency for their inability to contact all successful candidates at a blow. Even if it is rejection letter, we deserve to be notifieds. Talaka bawan Allah cry
wallahi!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2018
how are we sure that Federal Character was even followed......It is a pity
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2018
anyone who did his interview at KANO dat got his/hers
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2018
FCC was not followed,
pedroito:
how are we sure that Federal Character was even followed......It is a pity
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2018
pedroito:
Please can Tamihawt et al confirm if anyone from Lagos zone has gotten his/her appointment letter.

Brother, I stand to be corrected but I think Tamihawt is based in Lag.

So you know as the thing dey go wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gemini13: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2018
naijainstinct:
DPR HELPLINE

Can you please post the number let's bombard them with calls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gemini13: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2018
Evil thrive when good men sit and do nothing..

I'm on my way to DPR Abuja office.. I must sha get answers.. I advise those in Lagos should do same. At least we can demand for a list or something.. Which can high bp be this..

How many minutes does it take to type email??

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ceocity: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2018
pedroito:

Do you refer to zones as the regions where interviews were conducted. That is, PH, ABJ and LAG or DPR 21 operational offices
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2018
Guys, let's be patient. Let's see how this week plays out first. I'm sure that once the letters start flying officially, the issue on merit or no merit will be clear. Remember that out of over 3000 people interviewed (I stand to be corrected) only 400 is speculated to be given the job so meaning over 2600 people will not get it. God guide us going forward whether we get this job or not. I wish everyone great luck.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2018
ceocity:

Do you refer to zones as the regions where interviews were conducted. That is, PH, ABJ and LAG or DPR 21 operational offices

Yes...of course
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Taofaj4u(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2018
Hello People,

I just called the pubic affairs unit to make enquiries about the recruitment. guess what, the man that picked the call told me that there is no info on the recruitment yet.

Please what is going on (those that have insiders should help with info as at this morning). can we really know the actual status and I hope they will contact everyone either successful or otherwise.

https://www.dpr.gov.ng/contact-us/
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2018
Gemini13:

DPR Helpline : 012790000
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ceocity: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2018
pedroito:

Yes...of course

Pls b specific.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siniya: 11:33am On Jul 10, 2018
Tetragramaton:
Remember the friend that I said was called some months back and everyone said it was a lie, She got hers since last week sha. Didn't want to talk so nobody will say I'm lying. I saw it life and direct. Major stake holders candidates have been given appointment letter. It is not 80% merit. No government job of this magnitude and importance have given 80% to the masses. Marvel said some set did interviews long after the masses did. It was true, as I no someone else who did that period too and infact they were just 20 that did in abuja in a hotel. The interviewers from DPR directly told them that "so so so and so is your sponsor hence you have been called separately. We just want to do a formal introduction and no where to place you. Please remember not to allow anybody know about this" .

If I had come out to talk, I no the ever believers of merit and the religious fanatics would have attacked me and called me a liar. Not to dampen anybody spirit but its the right time for me to write what I know. You don't have to believe me. Infact don't believe me. If there is merit, it is few but I feel like the people who have gotten theirs know very powerful people. The masses who I no will be few will get theirs this week to next week. As for me, I had zeroed my mind since when my friend got hers last week and she said she was late as she heard some people had collected since early June. The higher your stake holder the quicker your offer letter.

It is well.

Hello Sir, Have emailed you, please respond.
Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2018
Mr ferguson what's the latest?..plz kindly update us with the little you know.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2018
ceocity:

Pls b specific.

Lagos zone for the interview....has anyone gotten
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2018
Gemini13:

01-2790000
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2018
Tetragramaton:

It is well.

this post kill me finish. Letz go!!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lawalu2(m): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2018
Gemini13:

+23412790000
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siniya: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2018
neverdown999:
Humans are so terrible and very bitter! This thread makes it clear that you can never satisfy people. One moment, they love you for what they are getting from you, another moment, they mess you up. No one is really obliged to post info here. I'm not asking you to appreciate people giving u info, but at least, be considerate and react with sense. The truth is really bitter, you guys have chosen to ignore the real prophets and you've followed the false ones coz of their soothing balm. The answers to your major questions has been posted on this thread but it's funny how you guys ridicule the truth. That's why it's so hard to contribute- it wouldn't worth it. You guys should just be considerate for once and weigh every thing you read here before believing. And stop all these bitter words. If you really dont get info here, just stop following this thread. You will be an hypocrite if you follow this thread and still cause confusion because of your unbridled words. You are evil if you still closely read posts and still say s**t about people taking their time to give updates. You are a graduate to discern, not to be a gullible believer but a critical persona. Use your power of discernment to filter the truth and stop these nagging.

Hello sir, please I need some info from you, have mailed you in that regard
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2018
Itzdanrimi:
this post kill me finish. Letz go!!

Doesn't have to kill you. There is merit but its not much, so you and I might be lucky.

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.