Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3679187 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Azijo: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
pillgist:
Just called the DPR number 012790000. Spoke with a guy, and in his words “ Yes, we have started contacting candidates, it started yesterday. It’s still on and we are still giving”

Just been told same...
There's still hope...
As far as I know, no merit candidate has been contacted yet...the answerer almost disclosed that but later withdrew... I then asked him btwn now and when can he say those not contacted shud move on? He replied 'this week and next week latest'. He added, 'don't worry; if ur name is on the list, u will surely be contacted soon'.
What can be deduced so far?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Joker24: 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
Azijo:

Just been told same...
There's still hope...
As far as I know, no merit candidate has been contacted yet...the answerer almost disclosed that but later withdrew... I then asked him btwn now and when can he say those not contacted shud move on? He replied 'this week and next week latest'. He added, 'don't worry; if ur name is on the list, u will surely be contacted soon'.

I feel some candidates on stakeholders list are yet to contacted too. Please let ignore merit or no merit notion.. Pray you are on the final list.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
Azijo:

Just been told same...
There's still hope...

So far, it is ONLY candidates with “legs” that have gotten their APLs. Merit candidates are yet to get. Just waiting till they officially start contacting merit candidates.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
If they can even reveal the final list ...This problem of hanging in and holding on will be totally resolved

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
Tamihawtt:
if I'm being honest, I'm surprised more people haven't testified here yet. I was told today they are dispatching some letters but i kept asking shouldn't the people be notified atleast since they have started giving people already- there was no concrete response. Alot of people on this thread have gotten letters but wont say anything because of how they got it. I'm getting mine today but truthfully i wasn't officially contacted so i don't think there have been any official sms/emails etc. I'm hoping more people on the thread testify soon. . I dont hav info on EH but I'm sure we would know on the thread too when they start handing out their letters. I really wish everyone the best

Thanks for your candid response dear, by dispatch you mean sent by post, courier? how did you know to pick up yours today? You have someone on the inside?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
I think we should just forget diz,if it comes praise to GodAlmighty, but if not adleast we had a very good time together as one family in a train,maybe its just time for odaz to get down as d train continues d journey

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AfribaryChika(f): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
The thread, about to hit 666. Lucifer mode activated shocked

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Azijo: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
What we have had so far is implicit APL collection...if by the expiration of next week, no myraid of explicit APLs collection on this thread, then forget it...all I shall say is...LORD HAVE MERCY ON US...Nigeria is something else...the wait and stress does not worth it at all...
#SHALLOM#
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nobody should give up yet. The DPR appointment letter will come to me and other candidates here who are on merit list.

I blame DPR HR for this. Release of appointment letter to all successful candidates should have been better coordinated than this. Why give stakeholders' candidates first before others?
After induction and resumption, those candidates will still have this feeling that they are special and superior to others and this will not promote team spirit and respect for one another.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gemini13: 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
Just left DPR office in Abuja. List is in Lagos and very coded with Hr.. Only those with long legs have gotten. The rest will be contacted before weekend.. Letters will be posted to addresses. Emails may be sent

God help us all.

9 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
I believe that Shakur and his team are not well educated to understand what corporate reputation is....................I pity those that want this nonsense Govt to come back.....Even the at the very least, GEJ's administration wasn't as bad as this.........

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
AfribaryChika:
My dear, forget this Lucifer thing. The 666 in Bible is different from just an ordinary number.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin during jonathan that a whole NNPC recruitment was hijacked? Atleast we still have little hope on this one.
pedroito:
I believe that Shakur and his team are not well educated to understand what corporate reputation is....................I pity those that want this nonsense Govt to come back.....Even the at the very least, GEJ's administration wasn't as bad as this.........

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
Thank you gemini, your effort was really appreciated
Gemini13:
Just left DPR office in Abuja. List is in Lagos and very coded with Hr.. Only those with long legs have gotten. The rest will be contacted before weekend.. Letters will be posted to addresses. Emails may be sent

God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by epic5: 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
AfribaryChika:
Hahaha...signs of the end time
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
elbangeez:
grin grin grin grin during jonathan that a whole NNPC recruitment was hijacked? Atleast we still have little hope on this one.

At least I knew two persons from the same local govt that got it on merit ...... see this govt.......this one is hijacked, 2012 NNPC recruitment was swept under the carpet after the emergence of this govt cos their people are not on that list ......
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Taofaj4u(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Can we stop all this comparison and wait till the end. Don't forget that up to 3000 candidates did the interview and just 400 will be selected and what percentage of that number is currently on this platform. Once again Let's all be patient till the end.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Gemini13:
God help us all.

Posted to addresses? I seriously doubt that. It’s most likely gonna be pickup.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
dprpikin:

On the contrary, madam, many of them would rather claim to have come on merit. There is that pride and confidence in being competitive.
However, the bottom line is to get there first.
From experience, Nigerians do not have dignity again. Many people now take pride in having connection with prominent politicians and even use it to intimidate others.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Joker24: 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
Gemini13:

God help us all.

Few with "long legs". Confirmed same too.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by clarydamsel: 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
Gemini13:

God help us all.
thanks Swthrt
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ayobami0411: 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
If U ar highly connected to have this job, thank God. If you're are not connected and you have it, thank God. If you are connected and still doesn't have the job, thank God. Oh! You falls to the hopefull category, still thank God as not all have been called . We that God is still planning something else for too like me that didn't make it at both ND & HND category let us rejoice because WHEN THERE IS LIFE, THERE IS HOPE if not for anything, atleast we are alive to witness this and some may have gotten to this successful stage and they are no where to be found. It is still GOD IN ACTION. CONGRATS to those that have gotten their APLs and those that will still get. Do represent the Oil sector well. WE WILL ALL MEET AT THE TOP. I BELIEVE SO I SPEAK.

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
What of EH, have they started giving out APLs
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Gemini13:

God help us all.

What of EH, have they started giving out APLs
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
Na wa oh...

People are already jumping to conclusions when it's not even concluded.

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
If you have someone to check your name for you, pls don't hesitate.I will know my fate on this recruitment tomorrow.I am really shocked by what is going on now.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Azijo: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
makonko:
Na wa oh...

People are already jumping to conclusions when it's not even concluded.

Chai!

Which one is jumping to conclusions?...
With zero intention to attack pls, a federal parastatal of such calibre being so rude and inconsiderate in dealing with the masses' feeling, dampening all consequences on a massive recruitment that have lingered 4 almost 2 yrs now...what possible natural conclusion could have been otherwise anticipated.
No biased 4 those with 'long legs' pls but their manner of dealings in this matter.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Onyiridike:
Nobody should give up yet. The DPR appointment letter will come to me and other candidates here who are on merit list.

I blame DPR HR for this. Release of appointment letter to all successful candidates should have been better coordinated than this. Why give stakeholders' candidates first before others?
After induction and resumption, those candidates will still have this feeling that they are special and superior to others and this will not promote team spirit and respect for one another.

|Of All the comments here today, this is by far the most positive one yet....... I tap into your faith my senior colleague...... this will all end in praise

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fyn007: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
Gemini13:

God help us all.

Tnk u so much. You are a brave man.
I read ur initial post, when u said u r on ur way to DPR's office to make enquiries.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fyn007: 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
Gemini13:

God help us all.

If the list is in Lagos, how come some ppl with long legs in Abuja has collected theirs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.