Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3689814 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
makonko:

Oya na...

Sharp sharperly please

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
I don't know anybody from Jigawa State at the moment....Thanks
ibhas1:

Any body from jigawa state, I am from jigawa I don't know any body who has collected his from that zone. Please if you have heard any information avail it to me. Thank you in advance.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
neverdown999:
Guys, I have an exclusive revelation. Will update you soon.

Too much suspense in this critical time is bad o... cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
hammer2010:
It is usually in times like this that I have that great urge to burn this entrapment down to dust.

Atleast generations unborn would remember me for good.

There are over 152 sovereign nations in the world. How I ended up here still baffles me.

I mean, just imagine how we all are crying behind our keyboards. Is this the same fate that awaits our children yet unborn?

Uncle hammer.. Abeg where Adams dey?? Make we get information.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ghostofspata:

Uncle hammer.. Abeg where Adams dey?? Make we get information.

Which Adams? The same Adams we know here?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
ibhas1:

Any body from jigawa state, I am from jigawa I don't know any body who has collected his from that zone. Please if you have heard any information avail it to me. Thank you in advance.
That would be kaduna Zonal Office, nothing yet. At least from Nairalanders
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by neverdown999: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
Apparently, I know how frustrating it is to be a Nigerian where nothing absolutely really works. Before I digress, here is the revelation;

Can you all remember a published article claiming DPR recruited 600 employees? Well, this is really true.

Stakeholders and special candidates are given their due slots. Stakeholders have 200 special candidates.

The rest of the applicants are to battle for the remaining 400 slots. Out of this 400 slots, candidates on merits are a bit over 300, the remaining slots are reserved for few top shots including FCC candidates etc.

Well, I feel I need to tell you guys this.

Apparently, the 200 special candidates are the ones picking up their appointment letters.

400 slots are currently openly published but in the real sense, they have already circulated an article claiming the number is 600.

I will like to officially say, the recruitment is 50-50 supposed to the 80% merit I had claimed.

If you have a link at DPR, you can confirm this.

I feel all applicants should come together. At this point, there has to be a movement!!! If by next week, candidates on merit haven't started sharing testimonies- WE WILL TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORN!! I will update you soon.

15 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
hammer2010:
It is usually in times like this that I have that great urge to burn this entrapment down to dust.

Atleast generations unborn would remember me for good.

There are over 152 sovereign nations in the world. How I ended up here still baffles me.

I mean, just imagine how we all are crying behind our keyboards. Is this the same fate that awaits our children yet unborn?

Bros, it's disheartening to say the least. Everything is set up to work against you. No wonder young Nigerians keep migrating in droves, legally and Illegally, watched a video on twitter this morning about some of them caught up in Libya, some have degrees sef but look what the dysfunctional system has pushed them into. I can only say, let's keep hope alive if it counts for anything.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mr. Saint Tata my dry a**.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
About time the Twitter movement is started...

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrBriggs: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
neverdown999:
Apparently, I know how frustrating it is to be a Nigerian where nothing absolutely really works. Before I digress, here is the revelation;

Can you all remember a published article claiming DPR recruited 600 employees? Well, this is really true.

Stakeholders and special candidates are given their due slots. Stakeholders have 200 special candidates.

The rest of the applicants are to battle for the remaining 400 slots. Out of this 400 slots, candidates on merits are a bit over 300, the remaining slots are reserved for few top shots including FCC candidates etc.

Well, I feel I need to tell you guys this.

Apparently, the 200 special candidates are the ones picking up their appointment letters.

400 slots are currently openly published but in the real sense, they have already circulated an article claiming the number is 600.

I will like to officially say, the recruitment is 50-50 supposed to the 80% merit I had claimed.

If you have a link at DPR, you can confirm this.

I feel all applicants should come together. At this point, there has to be a movement!!! If by next week, candidates on merit haven't started sharing testimonies- WE WILL TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORN!! I will update you soon.
Great
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Wizgrandpa:
Bros, it's disheartening to say the least. Everything is set up to work against you. No wonder young Nigerians keep migrating in droves, legally and Illegally, watched a video on twitter this morning about some of them caught up in Libya, some have degrees sef but look what the dysfunctional system has pushed them into. I can only say, let's keep hope alive if it counts for anything.

At the bolded, I'm afraid that's the same narrative our kids would be perpetually used to.

Honestly, whether I get this offer or not, it won't change how I feel about this country

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
hammer2010:
Mr. Saint Tata my dry a**.

Better scam, at some point I felt the Mr Tata guys were trying too hard. It came off as a PR stunt to keep people in check. But e be like that your suggestion is the way forward, at least that is the same thing Neverdown is suggesting. #ourmumudondo from physical to social media protests if possible
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
2.2 million+ views on this thread should count for something...

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by neverdown999: 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
The recruitment is taking a new shape. If they have started giving letters to the 200 special candidates, they have to start giving letters to the remaining 400, they can't sweep this recruitment under the carpet and dash away the hope of candidates on merit!!! We have the tools at hand (SOCIAL MEDIA), I don't care if they have to scrap this recruitment, they just have to be fair to the children of common men. Nothing in this freaking country works, the government has failed us, and they are about wasting 2 freaking years AGAIN! I don't think you should let that happen. I repeat, if sons of common men don't start receiving calls to pick up their appointment letters from next week, WE WILL ASK QUESTIONS. During the last recruitment, the applicant fought really hard, I guess it's right about time current applicants fight for theirs.

13 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Wizgrandpa:
Better scam, at some point I felt the Mr Tata guys were trying too hard. It came off as a PR stunt to keep people in check. But e be like that your suggestion is the way forward, at least that is the same thing Neverdown is suggesting. #ourmumudondo from physical to social media protests if possible

We should start with Social Media first and then move to physical protest

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
simplynace:
About time the Twitter movement is started...
The weekend is here already, I'll suggest we wait till Monday

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
hammer2010:

At the bolded, I'm afraid that's the same narrative our kids would be perpetually used to.

Honestly, whether I get this offer or not, it won't change how I feel about this country

Nothing but the bitter truth...

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zapy123: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
Bring it on.
neverdown999:
Guys, I have an exclusive revelation. Will update you soon.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
hammer2010:

The rot is way too deep, you can't even be comfortable with it if your conscience is still in check
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
neverdown999:
The recruitment is taking a new shape. If they have started giving letters to the 200 special candidates, they have to start giving letters to the remaining 400, they can't sweep this recruitment under the carpet and dash away the hope of candidates on merit!!! We have the tools at hand (SOCIAL MEDIA), I don't care if they have to scrap this recruitment, they just have to be fair to the children of common men. Nothing in this freaking country works, the government has failed us, and they are about wasting 2 freaking years AGAIN! I don't think you should let that happen. I repeat, if sons of common men don't start receiving calls to pick up their appointment letters from next week, WE WILL ASK QUESTIONS. During the last recruitment, the applicant fought really hard, I guess it's right about time current applicants fight for theirs.

This Friday is the deadline for DPR to start calling candidates on merit, if nothing happens this Friday, we initiate the Social Media protest. Good thing the letter that went viral sometime ago was actually discussed by some radio stations as I heard. That can be used as a springboard...

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
neverdown999:

I don't think protests will amount to anything. Because if this issue is being investigated, the whole thing will come back to FCC. And guess what... FCC is in on it too
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
Remember Mr. Tata is a man of integrity and he has really worked hard to make this recruitment based on merit and make people see their APL on their dining table waiting for them

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by neverdown999: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
How on earth can a government be this bad They want to rich to keep getting richer, most of these special candidates drive exotic cars already, they schooled abroad, they live in fancy houses, they have millions to inherit, some have well-paying jobs already, and they still have their part of the national cake. I am not against them getting employed, but I will be against them getting employed while the people who really work hard for this job get stepped on.

Courtesy demand that DPR publishes the list of all successful candidates, and not to freaking share appointment letters backdoor!! Applicants need to come together at this point!!! Who is with me on this?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by clarydamsel: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
For those under Warri zonal office u can go and check ur name like I said yesterday my Inlaw will go to the office to check for me...he did they allowed him in but when he called my name they knew it’s was a feminine name so they told him I should come In Person..let me arrange a good lie for my supervisor cause. Bank work no be am.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
neverdown999:
How on earth can a government be this bad They want to rich to keep getting richer, most of these special candidates drive exotic cars already, they schooled abroad, they live in fancy houses, they have millions to inherit, some have well-paying jobs already, and they still have their part of the national cake. I am not against them getting employed, but I will be against them getting employed while the people who really work hard for this job get stepped on.

Courtesy demand that DPR publishes the list of all successful candidates, and not to freaking share appointment letters backdoor!! Applicants need to come together at this point!!! Who is with me on this?
I

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
clarydamsel:
For those under Warri zonal office u can go and check ur name like I said yesterday my Inlaw will go to the office to check for me...he did they allowed him in but when he called my name they knew it’s was a feminine name so they told him I should come In Person..let me arrange a good lie for my supervisor cause. Bank work no be am.

Did he confirm when the list was sent? Remember some of the successful ND applicants were posted to Warri; hence it could be the list of successful ND applicants. Kindly confirm, thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
I swear they just messed everything up ........In this kind of situation...Non-merit comes last ........Now they can now brag for what they cant defend......in this country, it is just rent seeking that strives.....what a pity .....when it is already getting beyond our dreams, imagination and reality.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Takon231:
Lagos letters are ready. Successfuls would likely be contacted between today and tomorrow. Keep checking ur mails.

Plz any update as regards to this your post?

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.