Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3685821 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2018
simplynace:

Thanks
exactly wen I went 2 Abuja office d security man refered me 2 lagos. he said dats Wia I can get any information I need. I was not happy though but dia was Notin I could do.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Samsonik: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2018
I just pray this recruitment don't turn out like the FIRS recruitment, where some people that have the connect are busy collecting APL, while others are busy waiting till when mails started rolling in for induction
neverdown999:
It will end in praise! I'm expecting testimonies here from today till next week! I couldn't verify the mode of contact yet but will update the house asap. Anyone with information should kindly share.

Warm Regards!

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Samsonik:
I just pray this recruitment don't turn out like the FIRS recruitment, where some people that have the connect are busy collecting APL, while others are busy waiting till when mails started rolling in for induction

of course, most likely that's what will happen

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2018
Just confirmed now, ANYONE who claimed he was called by DPR to pickup his/her APL told a bit fat lie from the pit of hell. NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE has been contacted officially for APL pickup. Those that have theirs got it through their godfathers, sponsors or connect.The person that claimed he/she was called from the zonal office had the string pulled for him/her by either someone in that office or higher up. We will hear from them officially soon.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pekeyim: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2018
Well I believe this is true, you know I do not think normal everyday people have been contacted, but this is very unprofessional from DPR giving appointment letters to people in the comfort of their homes, even before the official results are out and the obvious implication of such in the civil service.
But "This is Nigeria".

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siniya: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2018
suchsland:
Just confirmed now, ANYONE who claimed he was called by DPR to pickup his/her APL told a bit fat lie from the pit of hell. NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE has been contacted officially for APL pickup. Those that have theirs got it through their godfathers, sponsors or connect.The person that claimed he/she was called from the zonal office had the string pulled for him/her by either someone in that office or higher up. We will hear from them officially soon.

Please respond, I sent you a pm
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2018
Captain777

Come and defend yourself
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by preyekenneth: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2018
I got an info today that the issuance of letters has been suspended, "Reasons" your guess is as good as mine. We need to pray. I can't say how authentic this info is. But the source is an insider.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siniya: 11:30am On Jul 12, 2018
Marvel65:

its very possible but let him try his luck and also for the sake of others living around that zone.

I sent u a pm, please respond
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2018
Issuance to stakeholders suspended, i agree with that
preyekenneth:
I got an info today that the issuance of letters has been suspended, "Reasons" your guess is as good as mine. We need to pray. I can't say how authentic this info is. But the source is an insider.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2018
preyekenneth:
I got an info today that the issuance of letters has been suspended, "Reasons" your guess is advice good as mine. We need to pray. I can't say how authentic this info is. But the source is an insider.

How can you say this when the letters have been dated and the necessary logistics for the on boarding are in place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2018
Harddiskng:

Brother, your bullshit detector is strong!

I actually didn’t want to call him out yet. Nothing i hate more than when i am being served unnecessary bullshit to pacify me and insult my intelligence.

Mark my words, Every single person that has collected his/her APL has a connect (someone in the government or DPR management level or just someone powerful enough to pull strings on their behalf). I am in a WhatsApp group, more than 8 people have collected and they left; on making further enquiry I found out all had connections working for them, I personally have nothing against them and I respect the fact they didn’t try to drum up the hope of others in praise of “their king”.

I appreciate everyone that takes time out to provide us info but I am beginning to think some persons are purposely serving us bullshit in form of “hope” to fulfill their own agenda, they are more like paid drummers.

I will continue to observe, I’m not going to say all I have seen just yet.

NB: Hope is not a strategy. Luck is not a factor. Fear is not an option.

God go bless u my brother. Didn't want to say anything bh pls lets use our common sense a little so that we will not be played for " the stupid heads".

Someone just collected APL from FIRS a month ago, when we ol knw that firs recruitment was 0%merit, ol of a sudden nw DPR APL n dey telling us dey dont knw even a gateman at dpr. Haba

M nt blaming anyone for using dere connections bh lying abt it is nt cool. Is better u dont say at ol jst lyk d guests on dis thread.

Lastly to my fellow hopefuls, DPR is thru with u wen dey close ur portal. If ur portal is still accessable, it not over.

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2018
preyekenneth:

So what happens to those long-legged ones who have collected?
I doubt that info is true. Not to say it is impossible though.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2018
Harddiskng:

Did someone from DPR tell you this? Assumption is the mother of f*vk ups.

More than two of the connected confirmed that they were told that all those who are successful would be contacted this week. That by next week monday, Shakur would most likely say “ya gama” (it has finished).

I really don’t why Shakur has failed to produce the list or send any notification or is he hoping that just a few people would collect even from the little merit available so he can replace those that couldn’t get any info about their APL with his family members undecided

Yes Sir/Ma.

They can still contact all merit candidates between today and tomorrow, its not impossible.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kawounited: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
"the source" has successfully diverted your attention so that u won't.be disturbing him...lol

In the 1st place,there was no any official communication that distribution of APLS has commenced..so how can u suspend an exercise that has not officially commenced..

Bros,that's a story...Pple wit "long legs" are still collecting..

preyekenneth:

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
I have been silent for a long time on this forum,.......have nothing much to say than [b]May God sanitize our country [/b]for good, Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Day 4 ongoing. And some people will still com e on here to say this recruitment is/was merit based. Hain. God go judge all of una.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mattofieJ: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
[s][/s]
pillgist:
Day 4 ongoing. And some people will still com e on here to say this recruitment is/was merit based. Hain. God go judge all of una.

loooool.
Take it easy man.This is just the reality we have all found our selves in.
Tired much mehnnn.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
Honestly speaking. Why would u collect and come and show off or even mention it here on a public forum. I will keep quiet and wait. When I see few more people have collected here then I might just start praising God and lie that I got it on merit. Anybody that has collected knows a godfather. A powerful one o. At least my friend is under a minister and the other guy is under a governor. There is someone here that knows a senator but she hasn't been called. So even god father get levels o. That senator helped to open her portal when it didn't open for interview. Now the girl is agitated as at yesterday when we spoke. Nobody among the masses have been called. Until next week. If after next week nothing is happening and we keep hearing of new people collecting. My dear this recruitment has gone the way most recruitments go. They start well to deceive the gullible Nigerians and end it with the real MVPs.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
For a matter of fact less than 20% made the merit list,
thats a fact
Tetragramaton:
Honestly speaking. Why would u collect and come and show off or even mention it here on a public forum. I will keep quiet and wait. When I see few more people have collected here then I might just start praising God and lie that I got it on merit. Anybody that has collected knows a godfather. A powerful one o. At least my friend is under a minister and the other guy is under a governor. There is someone here that knows a senator but she hasn't been called. So even god father get levels o. That senator helped to open her portal when it didn't open for interview. Now the girl is agitated as at yesterday when we spoke. Nobody among the masses have been called. Until next week. If after next week nothing is happening and we keep hearing of new people collecting. My dear this recruitment has gone the way most recruitments go. They start well to deceive the gullible Nigerians and end it with the real MVPs.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
smiley smiley smiley

23 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Captain777:
I have just collected my apl at Maiduguri zonal office of Dpr. I don't care if you believe it or not. For your information, 3 of us receive it this morning at the zonal office. I overheard one of the staffs saying "this boys are gurus ooo.." the statement caught my attention so after collection I reached out to the other two guys to ask them few questions. Both are GTs, 1st class students with masters both. And both received the same calls almost the same time yesterday. Let me tell you few things about myself personally. I also finished with 1st class, had Master's and currently running my PhD program. I have registered with two professional bodies. The Aptitude test was very easy for me, I am very sure I scored more than 95%, my interview was tough, they asked me too many questions and I was wrong in some of them.

I wish to say more especially what happened at the zonal office today with photos proofs, but too many negativity in this room. So yeah, believe it or not, it's your cup of tea. Thank you.
But you should have asked them few questions concerning the process as in why other zones are yet to call
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gotrail: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Captain777:
I have just collected my apl at Maiduguri zonal office of Dpr. I don't care if you believe it or not. For your information, 3 of us receive it this morning at the zonal office. I overheard one of the staffs saying "this boys are gurus ooo.." the statement caught my attention so after collection I reached out to the other two guys to ask them few questions. Both are GTs, 1st class students with masters both. And both received the same calls almost the same time yesterday. Let me tell you few things about myself personally. I also finished with 1st class, had Master's and currently running my PhD program. I have registered with two professional bodies. The Aptitude test was very easy for me, I am very sure I scored more than 95%, my interview was tough, they asked me too many questions and I was wrong in some of them.

I wish to say more especially what happened at the zonal office today with photos proofs, but too many negativity in this room. So yeah, believe it or not, it's your cup of tea. Thank you.

Congratulations captain
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Captain777:

Congrats once again. You indeed merited it. Like I said it’s in batches. I suggest you all wait for letters to reach the other zones and be contacted. Don’t be discouraged.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
Captain777:

Congrats baba...

Whatever you can share, kindly share with us.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
agadamalik:
pls Sir EH will be place oin which level. Level 9 or 10. Your response please. Thanks

DPR will determine that for you. EH positions are from Officer 1 (Level 9) and above.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Joker24: 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
Captain777:

Congrats Captain... You have photo evidence why hoard it ? Give us hope while we await our APLs
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
Captain777:

Congratulations Once more .....Please you can equally clear the air by snapping it with the address only to clear everyone so that we can know what next.

Thank you in anticipation as I know that you would definitely help our situation with what I just requested.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
Guys, the portal is not accessible. I guess it is being updated. Can somebody try opening?

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.