Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681121 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:06am On Jul 12, 2018
akeye81:
Nguru
And you?

Yusufari

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akeye81: 12:08am On Jul 12, 2018
My brother in struggle.
It shall be well with both of us
makonko:

Yusufari

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 3:52am On Jul 12, 2018
We hereby wish to state categorically that at no time has the Department employed or engaged any persons, agents, contractors or consultants to act as intermediaries in this recruitment exercise. Neither have we authorized anyone to charge any fees on behalf of the DPR in connection with the recruitment.
In this regard therefore, we would like to advise the general public and particularly those who have applied for the published vacancies, to only refer to the online portal dedicated for the recruitment exercise or the DPR official website: www.dpr.gov.ng for information pertaining to the recruitment or any other information on our activities.

Signed:

Management
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dfo12(m): 4:52am On Jul 12, 2018
Onyiridike:
Have you been to the Kaduna zonal office?
Please are you in Kaduna and can you check the zonal office there?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 5:48am On Jul 12, 2018
Marvel65:

Visit Abuja zonal office.
my address's is in anambra state and I did my interview at Lagos centre where will my possible pick up be will it be in owerri or Warri thanks in anticipation
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 5:58am On Jul 12, 2018
k

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 6:08am On Jul 12, 2018
Asapcy:
Good morning all, please let's calm down and you have to know that no any APL is dispatched to zonal/field offices except for few person that got it directly from the CS.

The issue delaying it was the EH posting may likely affect the promotion of some senior cadres in the department so pengassan/nupeng is not happy with it, I guess Marvel and rolly are members of pengassan, the recruitment is more than 80% merit.

Lets patiently wait and see grin grin

Bros, that one has been resolved by both parties yesterday evening, go and find out. They have even released the promotions same evening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by agadamalik(m): 6:10am On Jul 12, 2018
Marvel65:

Visit Abuja zonal office.
pls Sir EH will be place oin which level. Level 9 or 10. Your response please. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 6:12am On Jul 12, 2018
BKR001:

Bros, that one has been resolved by both parties yesterday evening, go and find out. They have even released the promotions same evening

Do you mean they called EH yesterday?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GreatEngineer(m): 6:20am On Jul 12, 2018
BKR001:

Can you throw more light on how it was resolved?
Hope they didn't slash the EH list, is the EH number still 150 or what is the number now.
Any hope of getting the letters this week?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 6:20am On Jul 12, 2018
maluga:

Do you mean they called EH yesterday?

No, but they've reached a consensus between them and the union. So, both GT and EH should expect general/official calls any moment from today(hopefully)
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 6:24am On Jul 12, 2018
GreatEngineer:

Can you throw more light on how it was resolved?
Hope they didn't slash the EH list, is the EH number still 150 or what is the number now.
Any hope of getting the letters this week?

There are two categories of EH, the middle class and the higher ranking ones, the dispute came from the angle of the higher ones (the few chiefs to be employed) but mr Tata was able to convince the union about that

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 6:24am On Jul 12, 2018
BKR001:

No, but they've reached a consensus between them and the union. So, both GT and EH should expect general/official calls any moment from today(hopefully)

Thank you so much. You have calm our nerves down.
May we be among the successful one. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 6:29am On Jul 12, 2018
BRK100,,do u suggest visiting to the zonal offices den ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 6:30am On Jul 12, 2018
iman62588:
BRK100,,do u suggest visiting to the zonal offices den ?
Absolutely, it will at least dispel all doubts and insinuations. You will be happy you did.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GreatEngineer(m): 6:31am On Jul 12, 2018
BKR001:

There are two categories of EH, the middle class and the higher ranking ones, the dispute came from the angle of the higher ones (the few chiefs to be employed) but mr Tata was able to convince the union about that
OK thanks. I think we here should be in the middle class.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by agadamalik(m): 6:38am On Jul 12, 2018
BKR001:

Please the EH will be placed on which level.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 6:40am On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 12, 2018
Asapcy:

The grudges has been resolved but the important point to note is that the APL is yet to be dispatch to zonal/field offices

Okay, thanks. But if that’s the case, how come somebody was officially called from Maiduguri for APL pickup?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 6:55am On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 7:13am On Jul 12, 2018
K

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 7:20am On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by clarydamsel: 7:20am On Jul 12, 2018
jidex4life:
my address's is in anambra state and I did my interview at Lagos centre where will my possible pick up be will it be in owerri or Warri thanks in anticipation
Anambra and Owerri are in the same geopolitical zone so it should be Owerri
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Takon231: 7:42am On Jul 12, 2018
Lagos letters are ready. Successfuls would likely be contacted between today and tomorrow. Keep checking ur mails.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zapy123: 7:55am On Jul 12, 2018
Thank you very much.
Takon231:
Lagos letters are ready. Successfuls would likely be contacted between today and tomorrow. Keep checking ur mails.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by okdyn2001: 8:01am On Jul 12, 2018
Asapcy:

He was lying.

He may be GT so you cant say he is lying
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2018

15 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by neverdown999: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2018
It will end in praise! I'm expecting testimonies here from today till next week! I couldn't verify the mode of contact yet but will update the house asap. Anyone with information should kindly share.

Warm Regards!

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2018
neverdown999:
It will end in praise! I'm expecting testimonies here from today till next week! I couldn't verify the mode of contact yet but will update the house asap. Anyone with information should kindly share.

Warm Regards!

Is it still necessary to go to zonal offices?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by neverdown999: 9:55am On Jul 12, 2018
I don't think it's necessary for now. But you could give it a trial. I'm 60% sure they will tell you they have no information.

simplynace:

Is it still necessary to go to zonal offices?

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2018
neverdown999:
I don't think it's necessary for now. But you could give it a trial. I'm 60% sure they will tell you they have no information.

Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zapy123: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2018
Thanks for your consistent information. I just pray it turns out that way.
neverdown999:

Warm Regards!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.