Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682615 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
niiks9:
But why are people asking if positions have been filled ? You want to know if yours is still open right lol

Yes grin

Any HR EH that has been called?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by niiks9: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
makonko:

Yes grin

Any HR EH that has been called?

I don't think this plan works
I'm almost sure that all positions are represented under SHC (stakeholder candidates)
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
Licht:
Madam abeg park well. You finished receiving APL through your sponsor while claiming merit. Now you're busy appealing about hurting next boss cuz you're already there.

Shebi it's person that sponsor help that can even talk of boss. It's obvious you're scared of the entire process crumbling and you're subtly looking for a way to persuade people from protesting against obvious injustice.

Sorry sir, I'm talking about my present job not DPR is sir.
Plus, I have barely nothing to loose whether or not the protest goes on. So please, protest on if it suits u best. But whether or not i have a letter I wouldn't hit dare cos we no sign agreement and they no owe me
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
niiks9:

I don't think this plan works
I'm almost sure that all positions are represented under SHC (stakeholder candidates)

Meaning all positions already taken by mugus?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by niiks9: 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
makonko:

Meaning all positions already taken by mugus?

What do u mean by mugus
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by niiks9: 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
I just mean the shc candidates are evenly distributed across disciplines
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 12:28am On Jul 14, 2018
Madam, this your story holds no water here oooo. If victimization is the case, why weren’t the last recruits victimized in spite of all the moves they made to get their APLs released. I’m so sure of this cos I know someone that was employed back then and all of them receive their promotions and entitlement as at when due. They people that want to protest are not going to carry placards with their names on it neither should they be stupid enough to collect attendance and submit to the dpr management. It’s not as if we are going to be unruly or cause a commotion or do aluta there, it’s just a peaceful gathering of people with a common interest who want to make sure that their rights are not trampled upon. We need to find out what exactly is going on and why things are being done in this manner.

And if anybody wants to mark sum1’s face and punish him for speaking out, let them go ahead; at least they can’t be there for ever - in another 5 years max they would retire and that is even if God keeps them there as a boss till that time sef.

People like nevermind and pressurization who are evidently close to the happenings at the Lagos Headquaters are raising the alarm that things are going wrong; that we should form a collective and speak with one voice but becos you have collected yours you don’t want the boat to be rocked. abegi!!!!
In the recent China Railway/Ministry of Transport saga, if the people didn’t speak up that is how only connected people would have gotten the jobs which was meant for the general populace.

fachuba:
Hello ladies & guys. I want to say something about the new move for the protest
Let's not become enemies to our bosses before we meet them
Let me share a personal experience.

In conclusion, I'm not saying you shouldn't carry out your plans. But if you're sure, that's your instinct is telling you that you will get this job please just hide your face. Just help ur career start on a good note to enable u mentain such without much stress. If you've not worked in the civil service before & you're also agitating for this protest, just stylishly withdraw so that u don't have to verbally curse yourself after bringing frustration upon yourself due to your actions.
All the best to us all

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 5:47am On Jul 14, 2018
Elbangeez how fa,NY newz
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zapy123: 5:56am On Jul 14, 2018
I didn't go again because one of the ND intake who my friend to me that the letters are there but no one has been called yet. He advised me not to go there that they will not tell me anything. He said they contact the successful by next week.
[quote by author=maluga post=69355727]

Zapy you promised to go to warri today. Any update for us?[/quote]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zapy123: 5:59am On Jul 14, 2018
LOL.... Yes o. so as to know if there my chances.
niiks9:
But why are people asking if positions have been filled ? You want to know if yours is still open right lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lanrewajusmart: 6:02am On Jul 14, 2018
Fellow hopefuls, I had an urge to write these. Let me firstly say that I haven't received any APL. You may want to say I have no sponsor but that's not true. I have an elite and well known Nigerian who could at a phone call to the director have my name on the stakeholders' list but he chose not to but rather instructed me to go write the CBT and pass. I did pass and was called for the interview, then I called him, he said I should wait until the result is out. But here we are (lol):
I chose to write these because I wanted us to think outside the box for the following reasons:
1. I think Mr. Shakur has worked hard to make this recruitment merit based. If not, it would have been done at the back door like other Mdas recruitments.
2. Let's remember Mr. Shakur is a man and he has blood running in his vein like you and I. With the info we've gotten here, he's sacrificed few slots for the stakeholders to make room for the common candidates.
3. DPR wouldn't have sent some of the staff on training if they'd not wanted fairness in this recruitment.
4. Letters won't just be signed now if they'd wanted to consider the stakeholders' candidates alone.
Lemme quickly say that if you are close to military personnel, you'll understand that every segment in Nigeria seems like a chess board where everything is well planned and staged like the pawns, rooks, knights, Bishops, Queen and King. That's Nigeria for us.
Please, this is a faceless platform, we are hurt (every common candidate is) but let's tender our hurts to the management respectfully. Protest or no protest, the management is aware of what they've done. Let's give DPR the benefit of doubt till next week friday.
I think the best way to handle this is to go to the headquarters in our numbers and respectfully ask questions.
But then, if you've not gotten your APL, that's never the end of life. I believe one day, we'll all look back and ruminate on 2016 - 2018 and remember that DPR recruitment was part of that phase but all we'll do is smile and say God, I thank you.
Patience is a virtue earned most times through hard experiences. The one who owns our life is the Master Chess player, He knows the best hopefuls, lemme say; Las las, we'll all be alright by His Grace.
Peace.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 6:23am On Jul 14, 2018
Almost all northerners letters were moved to abuja yesyerday, while that of many southerners are in lagos, i doubt they are going to take the letters to zonal offices, and many people have collected their letters, by monday they will continue calling i believe,
iman62588:
Elbangeez how fa,NY newz
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by klevotino: 6:40am On Jul 14, 2018
fachuba:

Sorry sir, I'm talking about my present job not DPR is sir.
Plus, I have barely nothing to loose whether or not the protest goes on. So please, protest on if it suits u best. But whether or not i have a letter I wouldn't hit dare cos we no sign agreement and they no owe me
Me need your job since u re going to DPR , can you assist a brother and Congratulation on your new job at DPR...Oil job is the best but one has to start from somewhere pls DM if u can assist me in getting a job in your current job bfore u resign i would be grade ful...I have Bsc in Geology and my younger HND in Electrical Engineer anyone u can assist...Thanks in anticipation...

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 6:44am On Jul 14, 2018
lanrewajusmart:
Fellow hopefuls, I had an urge to write these. Let me firstly say that I haven't received any APL. You may want to say I have no sponsor but that's not true. I have an elite and well known Nigerian who could at a phone call to the director have my name on the stakeholders' list but he chose not to but rather instructed me to go write the CBT and pass. I did pass and was called for the interview, then I called him, he said I should wait until the result is out. But here we are (lol):
I chose to write these because I wanted us to think outside the box for the following reasons:
1. I think Mr. Shakur has worked hard to make this recruitment merit based. If not, it would have been done at the back door like other Mdas recruitments.
2. Let's remember Mr. Shakur is a man and he has blood running in his vein like you and I. With the info we've gotten here, he's sacrificed few slots for the stakeholders to make room for the common candidates.
3. DPR wouldn't have sent some of the staff on training if they'd not wanted fairness in this recruitment.
4. Letters won't just be signed now if they'd wanted to consider the stakeholders' candidates alone.
Lemme quickly say that if you are close to military personnel, you'll understand that every segment in Nigeria seems like a chess board where everything is well planned and staged like the pawns, rooks, knights, Bishops, Queen and King. That's Nigeria for us.
Please, this is a faceless platform, we are hurt (every common candidate is) but let's tender our hurts to the management respectfully. Protest or no protest, the management is aware of what they've done. Let's give DPR the benefit of doubt till next week friday.
I think the best way to handle this is to go to the headquarters in our numbers and respectfully ask questions.
But then, if you've not gotten your APL, that's never the end of life. I believe one day, we'll all look back and ruminate on 2016 - 2018 and remember that DPR recruitment was part of that phase but all we'll do is smile and say God, I thank you.
Patience is a virtue earned most times through hard experiences. The one who owns our life is the Master Chess player, He knows the best hopefuls, lemme say; Las las, we'll all be alright by His Grace.
Peace.

The bitter truth is that, the person decided not to help you. I always believe that what is yours will not pass you by. Those that their sponsors helped were probably 'destined' to get the job. For a few that received external help, there were still a hundred that their sponsors refused to help and you happen to be one. We all hope for the best. Let's calm down, it's not over

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 6:48am On Jul 14, 2018
elbangeez:
Almost all northerners letters were moved to abuja yesyerday, while that of many southerners are in lagos, i doubt they are going to take the letters to zonal offices, and many people have collected their letters, by monday they will continue calling i believe,

Why would they do that?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 6:49am On Jul 14, 2018
Im not a Dpr staff, how would i know?
makonko:

Why would they do that?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 7:04am On Jul 14, 2018
elbangeez:
Im not a Dpr staff, how would i know?

Same way you knew they were moved in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GreatEngineer(m): 7:13am On Jul 14, 2018
Good morning fellow merit hopefuls, I have come to my personal conclusion that many informants here are stakeholders/sponsored candidates, many have collected their APLs and left us, only few are still here.

Many of them were deceiving us here.
I find it difficult to comprehend how many people have collected APLS while others are watching.

But before we do anything like protest both on the media and physical, let us wait till next week Friday, after next Friday, no cock and bull stories should be entertain in the name of waiting more.
It might still be possible that DPR will contact merit candidates next week, so let us not do something that will make them to put merit candidates letters on hold and later replace it with their people.

@marvel said hopefully something will happen on Monday. Let us give them till Friday before everyone in Nigeria will hear how this Government with their already not too good name, have added another bad story to their name in the country and election is drawing close. We will help this Government to tarnish their already battered image if by next week Friday the merit list is not yet out.

I beg us all in the name of God Let us wait till next week Friday.

Cheers.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xmen149(m): 7:26am On Jul 14, 2018
neverdown is 150% ,few elites are still bitter,they might use funny means to pin down some of the merit APL which is very few (not for North sha) till time have passes for you to confirm.

bam! the slot shared amongst them.

ask ur self,since its all sorted from Abj what stops then sending SMS from there telling u the zonal office to go pick up rather leaving it for zonal office.

if u have an insider whether govt or DPR call them to go check and pick up for u if u oh,.ask the guy from delta

a cuz had same issue not DPR ,the zonal office paused their documentation process since last year lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 7:30am On Jul 14, 2018
Pressurization2:
Sometimes when I read through everyone's thoughts and ideas and believe I came to a conclusion that some needs it better than others,
You keep tagging everything PROTEST either protest or not that's not the case here...
First of all you all have a right to know the level of the recruitment and that's why when you call the customer service they will respond to you on the current situation.
What else do you want to hear and what else do you want them to say,
I'll start this way,
1. The 2013 set someone made mentioned of didn't see any comprehensive list, the love they have for each other made someone to confirm for almost all of them and that was when the list was at FCC waiting for approval.
Plus not everyone who he helped confirming the name on the list and was told his or her name was on it made it through.
2. When you call customer services they answer you with the response of very soon the Apl will be out and later changed to the Apl is out and been distributed. And you will start receiving it.. Please ask yourself from 2 weeks now till now the appointment letters are still yet to arrive.
3. When you ask for appointment letters for those that had interview in Lagos what response do you get, ( lagos own are yet to be distributed ) is that not so, and of which people come from different places down here to lagos to pick up lettera for whom ever who sent them. And not just pick up for 1 or 2 , they come pick up in large numbers like 3-6-4 and so on.. please why ask yourself again why is the letter picked up in Lagos when it has all been sent to zonals...
4.The 2013 set went as far as to protest both in Abuja and lagos from the findings I got from one of them who work now, and It was after the next month the letter were released..
5. Funniest thing some people said here not to module everything up its better not to protest lol I just kept laughing.. maybe you've forgotten someones job is at stake if he doesn't make sure the recruitment is clear and clean... but one thing you must know for sure, some already found out their not included but they are all as well been promised to relax to fix them up.. where do you think they want to fix them up..
6. Appointments letter has been received by some and you say they've not started officially lol did the customer service denied not been distributed.. you guys just need to wake up ah ah ah once it's been disbursed and they all get there induction fixed then it makes you automatically unsuccessful
7. What official calling do you need ? Please tell me, that dpr will call your own particular number and say Mr so so and so come and pick your letter, if it's that you are expecting then it's been done by saying Mr governor or Mr senator your slots are ready... make una wake up kai
8. What am pissed about is no one of you is making move instead have seen lots of people come down here to ask singly asking if appointment letter are been shared and you are been asked show me the letter that was given to you or were you called or texted..
Please ask yourself how can you even show to someone you were called is it the same number that many people called or how can you show a text that wasn't sent.. if anyone claimed to be texted tell the person to show you the text.. and please tell me how was a person that came to receive 4 -5 appointment letters at a go was texted was he tested with 5 messages of all candidates.. if you doubt me come abayomi sit down you will see them collecting it if it still remain..
I never thought I'll type this much but I can't just see things go wrong sometimes and I act like am not concerned.. and mind you am older than any GT and EH Because I am sure none of the two age qualification is more than 40 years of age.. why I said that is to make you understand am not here to talk about my pain it means I lifted my load already.. that aside

Please my advice is you all can mobilize in Group be the firt to arrive here let them see you outside the gate before they come in large numbers am not talking of 10 here.. large numbers and that will pass a message then it shows to them and let them understand your lying Dog isn't sleeping..

And is nothing enough to justify why someone they call stakeholders receive letter before merits
Am done here and please respond with respect even though you think you can speak well because am sure you'll respect me if you saw me in person.

Spot on!
Thank you comrade
Most of us are irked by the unprofessionalism of DPR at the tail of this recruitment exercise. It's not only disgraceful but a slap on our faces. As it stands now, everything is at stake and the best option left calls for a well planned protest. Am based in enugu but willing to join forces in the Abuja protest. We can't continue like this. Even if I get APL, notwithstanding I will still support the protest. Why? It was not merit based and marred by high level unprofesionlism and callous manipulations. At this point, I implore to everyone to come out en mass and fight for our rights and for posterity sake . At the end of the day, we obviously have very slim chance of getting the offer but at least we may be fighting for our children, generation to come and perhaps a better Nigeria. I almost risked expulsion in my final year over school fees hike, I am not supposed to be involved in the payments but I did because of the students in lower years and the incoming ones. When we protest we lose nothing, when we refuse to protest we lose all. Give deaf ears to those cautioning us on the risk of protest or advising us to postpone it, they already hid their APLs in briefcases. The time calls now. This is the right time for protest. Now or never. We can start off with Lagos and Abuja on Monday .we need volunteers, we need to fight for our right. We are not lazy youths. We are smart, intelligent, brilliant aggressive when it calls.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 7:32am On Jul 14, 2018
Pressurization2:
Sometimes when I read through everyone's thoughts and ideas and believe I came to a conclusion that some needs it better than others,
You keep tagging everything PROTEST either protest or not that's not the case here...
First of all you all have a right to know the level of the recruitment and that's why when you call the customer service they will respond to you on the current situation.
What else do you want to hear and what else do you want them to say,
I'll start this way,
1. The 2013 set someone made mentioned of didn't see any comprehensive list, the love they have for each other made someone to confirm for almost all of them and that was when the list was at FCC waiting for approval.
Plus not everyone who he helped confirming the name on the list and was told his or her name was on it made it through.
2. When you call customer services they answer you with the response of very soon the Apl will be out and later changed to the Apl is out and been distributed. And you will start receiving it.. Please ask yourself from 2 weeks now till now the appointment letters are still yet to arrive.
3. When you ask for appointment letters for those that had interview in Lagos what response do you get, ( lagos own are yet to be distributed ) is that not so, and of which people come from different places down here to lagos to pick up lettera for whom ever who sent them. And not just pick up for 1 or 2 , they come pick up in large numbers like 3-6-4 and so on.. please why ask yourself again why is the letter picked up in Lagos when it has all been sent to zonals...
4.The 2013 set went as far as to protest both in Abuja and lagos from the findings I got from one of them who work now, and It was after the next month the letter were released..
5. Funniest thing some people said here not to module everything up its better not to protest lol I just kept laughing.. maybe you've forgotten someones job is at stake if he doesn't make sure the recruitment is clear and clean... but one thing you must know for sure, some already found out their not included but they are all as well been promised to relax to fix them up.. where do you think they want to fix them up..
6. Appointments letter has been received by some and you say they've not started officially lol did the customer service denied not been distributed.. you guys just need to wake up ah ah ah once it's been disbursed and they all get there induction fixed then it makes you automatically unsuccessful
7. What official calling do you need ? Please tell me, that dpr will call your own particular number and say Mr so so and so come and pick your letter, if it's that you are expecting then it's been done by saying Mr governor or Mr senator your slots are ready... make una wake up kai
8. What am pissed about is no one of you is making move instead have seen lots of people come down here to ask singly asking if appointment letter are been shared and you are been asked show me the letter that was given to you or were you called or texted..
Please ask yourself how can you even show to someone you were called is it the same number that many people called or how can you show a text that wasn't sent.. if anyone claimed to be texted tell the person to show you the text.. and please tell me how was a person that came to receive 4 -5 appointment letters at a go was texted was he tested with 5 messages of all candidates.. if you doubt me come abayomi sit down you will see them collecting it if it still remain..
I never thought I'll type this much but I can't just see things go wrong sometimes and I act like am not concerned.. and mind you am older than any GT and EH Because I am sure none of the two age qualification is more than 40 years of age.. why I said that is to make you understand am not here to talk about my pain it means I lifted my load already.. that aside

Please my advice is you all can mobilize in Group be the firt to arrive here let them see you outside the gate before they come in large numbers am not talking of 10 here.. large numbers and that will pass a message then it shows to them and let them understand your lying Dog isn't sleeping..

And is nothing enough to justify why someone they call stakeholders receive letter before merits
Am done here and please respond with respect even though you think you can speak well because am s

ure you'll respect me if you saw me in person.

Spot on!
Thank you comrade
Most of us are irked by the unprofessionalism of DPR at the tail of this recruitment exercise. It's not only disgraceful but a slap on our faces. As it stands now, everything is at stake and the best option left calls for a well planned protest. Am based in enugu but willing to join forces in the Abuja protest. We can't continue like this. Even if I get APL, notwithstanding I will still support the protest. Why? It was not merit based and marred by high level unprofesionlism and callous manipulations. At this point, I implore to everyone to come out en mass and fight for our rights and for posterity sake . At the end of the day, we obviously have very slim chance of getting the offer but at least we may be fighting for our children, generation to come and perhaps a better Nigeria. I almost risked expulsion in my final year over school fees hike, I am not supposed to be involved in the payments but I did because of the students in lower years and the incoming ones. When we protest we lose nothing, when we refuse to protest we lose all. Give deaf ears to those cautioning us on the risk of protest or advising us to postpone it, they already hid their APLs in briefcases. The time calls now. This is the right time for protest. Now or never. We can start off with Lagos and Abuja on Monday .we need volunteers, we need to fight for our right. We are not lazy youths. We are smart, intelligent, brilliant aggressive when it calls

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 7:33am On Jul 14, 2018
Protest The Only Option Left

Most of us are irked by the unprofessionalism of DPR at the tail of this recruitment exercise. It's not only disgraceful but a slap on our faces. As it stands now, everything is at stake and the best option left calls for a well planned protest. Am based in enugu but willing to join forces in the Abuja protest. We can't continue like this. Even if I get APL, notwithstanding I will still support the protest. Why? It was not merit based and marred by high level unprofesionlism and callous manipulations. At this point, I implore to everyone to come out en mass and fight for our rights and for posterity sake . At the end of the day, we obviously have very slim chance of getting the offer but at least we may be fighting for our children, generation to come and perhaps a better Nigeria. I almost risked expulsion in my final year over school fees hike, I am not supposed to be involved in the payments but I did because of the students in lower years and the incoming ones. When we protest we lose nothing, when we refuse to protest we lose all. Give deaf ears to those cautioning us on the risk of protest or advising us to postpone it, they already hid their APLs in briefcases. The time calls now. This is the right time for protest. Now or never. We can start off with Lagos and Abuja on Monday .we need volunteers, we need to fight for our right. We are not lazy youths. We are smart, intelligent, brilliant aggressive when it calls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Samsonik: 8:30am On Jul 14, 2018
Exactly my point, at this stage we need no soothsayer to tell us that something is fishy. Letters started rolling in since last week without a formal email/sms being sent. In my own opinion protest is the only option.
habakukjss3:

Protest The Only Option Left

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 8:41am On Jul 14, 2018
please lets not protest we may b lucky to be called from monday ...

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ceocity: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2018
No protest, lets be patient

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2018
Samsonik:
Exactly my point, at this stage we need no soothsayer to tell us that something is fishy. Letters started rolling in since last week without a formal email/sms being sent. In my own opinion protest is the only option.

No no letters started rolling in since June. lipsrsealed
Wait till Friday!

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pekeyim: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2018
I think online protest can start from today.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gotrail: 11:07am On Jul 14, 2018
Guys make wuna relax. We were living fine before this recruitment started likewise we will be fine afterwards, irrespective of the outcome. What God has destined for you will come and no one, I repeat no one not even the so called stakeholders can stop it. Make everybody relax abeg

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2018
Patience please..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by neverdown999: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2018
Morning guys, I got an update not quite long! I was assured other applicants will start receiving letters from Monday. Seems they will start making moves, let see what will unfold from Monday before we take a collective action- i will keep you
Updated.. Cheers!

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mukaddas: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2018
GreatEngineer:
Good morning fellow merit hopefuls, I have come to my personal conclusion that many informants here are stakeholders/sponsored candidates, many have collected their APLs and left us, only few are still here.

Many of them were deceiving us here.
I find it difficult to comprehend how many people have collected APLS while others are watching.

But before we do anything like protest both on the media and physical, let us wait till next week Friday, after next Friday, no cook and bull storys should be entertain in the name of waiting more.
It might still be possible that DPR will contact merit candidates next week, so let us not do something that will make them to put merit candidates letters on hold and later replace it with their people.

@marvel said hopefully something will happen on Monday. Let us give them till Friday before everyone in Nigeria will hear how this Government with their already not too good name, have added another bad story to their name in the country and election is drawing close. We will help this Government to tarnish their already battered image if by next week Friday the merit list is not yet out.

I beg us all in the name of God Let us wait till next week Friday.

Cheers.

guy you deceiving urslf with merit list oo. U go see... keep waiting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.