Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681964 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Close2Thee: 7:21am On Jul 25, 2018
@phillip4re I replied you through another email

For those asking for the list, find it on page 753 or https://twitter.com/NepotismEnd

A special mention to those asking for the status quo to be maintained / no protest. What’s obvious is that even if Mr Shakur himself came forward to present a particular list as being authentic, as the one existing before the process began to be compromised, there would those who would ask the shortchanged ones to “be happy” to “do nothing”. Seeing how well doing nothing has worked for them so far. Abi? I understand that you have to protect your interest, but do not hide under the pretense of being interested in well-being of the many.

As for those that find their names on the list or those who are in interested in seeing something BEING DONE RIGHT FOR ONCE. Your primary aim should be ensuring that the list is indeed that of merit candidates, not protesting.

Let’s talk via email
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2018
DPR will consider the years of work experience.
If one has worked for > or =5 years < 10, one may be placed on Level 9 (SS5). > or =10years < 15, Level 10 and so on.

I’m sure DPR has good reasons for releasing their APLs. Currently it’s on hold and they are working on the list.
[color=#000099][/color

@MARVEL65,for someone with greater than 5 yrs but less than 10 yrs working experience, also if the person have professional qualification in engineered called COREN( council for the registration of engineering in Nigeria), what level will d person be placed?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 25, 2018
Good morning Leaders,
'For every solidarity movement, fairness and justice is the out-cry'... and that's all we would be demanding.

- How a list that went through the FCC and endorsed by DPR as the final list of MERIT CANDIDATES wasn't made public OR any other list as that.
*Corruption is the distortion of a laid down process of doing things, hence this particular process has been corrupted

- For the fellas whose grievances stems from being successful already... It's our sincere regret, but it really could have been you @ d receiving end.

- Someone aired his opinion saying we could be jailed grin . Until you are cured of ignorance, you might die in d shackles of mediocrity

- It's not a violent protest... We just need answers to begging questions and perhaps let's d world into this shame of a so-called 'RECRUITMENT EXERCISE

If you can, please avail us your presence tomorrow. I say again, there are too many helpful hands in this already. NO SHAKING!
#Our_mumu_don_do

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ajayghalee: 8:14am On Jul 25, 2018
Thanks bro, well said. I'm not for the protests chief..just wanted to hear your take.

Xtruzz:

I won't say the list is doctored or authentic but 4 persons my BOSS followed up regorously got the job but their REFERENCE numbers that I know off arn't in that list..

Secondly, 2 persons I was opportune to see their recommendation letters which contain their DPR REFERENCE numbers from 1 of the SSA's arn't in that list also but their APL was sent to the SSA.

By way of coming clean, I'm not too comfortable with that list with diff formant.

Every 1 should just relax. Compilation of name's is ongoing and it will take a while before releasing it to new set of successful ones. At this point,, its only the 2key players that can save you from this suspens.

As for the protest, DPR can't employ every 1. There may be no need for that. This is what will happen if you carry on with the protest, NASS assembly may hyjack the protest. They will as well take over this current list you are waiting for. Most of them are veey angry trust me.

House of REPS are looking for an opportunity to invite director. Please and Please, don't give the law makers the ressons to do so.

Come to think of it, what makes you feel or think that your name's are not in this current list??

Director is seriouly under presure from these highly profile fellows. Don't add to it please. He can't even use his phone effectively. So many calls, demand and request may flood into the system if you protest. Let's rejoice with those that have gotten the job, your plans may jeopardize their chances please.

Advice;
Dont go and spoil things for your selfs and the successful ones. Be patient and prayerful. The recruitment arn't over yet.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2018
Nothig good will ever come out of this shithole, the country is seriously fvcked up. The earlier we start this protest the better for us, imagine someone i know that just finished NYSC in 2017 has gotten his Apl while we that made it out of every stage unscathed are having their hopes hanging in the air, i lost hope in this country. I i will leave this country for good and will never look back.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Edmaths: 8:49am On Jul 25, 2018
Onyiridike:
Those guys on stakeholders list were actually laughing at other candidates who were sharing their interview experience and calculating their chances.

It is well.

Onyiridike:
At this point it doesn't matter whether your reference number is there or not. Once we are sure that the list is authentic we have to fight for the sake of the future generations.

Onyiridike:

Please check Enugu State for me. I take God beg you. Any information on Enugu State is welcome.

Onyiridike:
It is possible that they will remove some EH from the list and then replace them with GTs from mostly the stakeholders.

Imagine removing 51 or more candidates from the merit (EH) candidates, that means the stakeholders have taken at least 252 out of 500 which is more than half.

In an organized society you ought to have settled all issues before advertising.

We will continue to pray. God Almighty is more powerful than any man and the heart of a king is in His hand.

Marvel65:

8 slots were allocated to your state, 6 given out to stakeholders and 2 merit. I believe the other 2 had strong backing.

Hmmn!

@Onyiridike

I've been a passive follower of this thread. It's obvious you've seen the reality of Nigerian situation. This is Nigeria!

You were told by many on this thread about the level of nepotism in Nigeria. You fought many of them. You bullied them just to make your argument superior. You've seen the reality on ground yourself. Your very name might have been replaced with another name from one powerful "stakeholder" for this DPR job! This is Nigeria!

I hope you've learnt your lesson. With or without DPR job, life goes on!

Congrats to those employed!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2018
dozylala:
Good morning Leaders,
'For every solidarity movement, fairness and justice is the out-cry'... and that's all we would be demanding.

- How a list that went through the FCC and endorsed by DPR as the final list of MERIT CANDIDATES wasn't made public OR any other list as that.
*Corruption is the distortion of a laid down process of doing things, hence this particular process has been corrupted

- For the fellas whose grievances stems from being successful already... It's our sincere regret, but it really could have been you @ d receiving end.

- Someone aired his opinion saying we could be jailed grin . Until you are cured of ignorance, you might die in d shackles of mediocrity

- It's not a violent protest... We just need answers to begging questions and perhaps let's d world into this shame of a so-called 'RECRUITMENT EXERCISE

If you can, please avail us your presence tomorrow. I say again, there are too many helpful hands in this already. NO SHAKING!
#Our_mumu_don_do

May be the protest at least will make them come out clean and clear the air because a lot didn't add up as regards the information circulating. First we heard over 150 for EH, which implies about 250 for GT. Later we heard 103 for EH and 297 for GT. From the leaked list yesterday, the names on it are 323. And going a bit analytical on it. Abj zone had 50.46%, Lag 25.70%, KANO 13.62% and PH 10.22%. That spread to me has a big question mark on it. I am not doubting the authenticity or otherwise of that leaked 'merit list' but what is clear to me is there are some genuine names on it. And looking at the fact that there so many aggrieved parties, am not ruling out the fact that some part might have been doctored. Also, is the rumour of adding another 100 names meant for this year requirement to appease the aggrieved. Later, we heard another 100 again...

The whole blame is on DPR. I don't know how difficult it can be for DPR to wait and resolve all issues b4 contacting Successfuls at once through sms, mail and portal since its already on their portals that the only medium of contacting the applicants is through their portal(which they have been using since the onset of this recruitment). That would have added a lot credibility to the process and dust wont be raised everywhere has it is being raised now...

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ib00047: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2018
Guys let be smart, who are those helping hand that are already in to it?. Please let not allowed any body use us to achieved his own personal interest or destroy some one career. And we should know, not everyone one that undergo this recruitment process is on NL. Please let me ask this simple questions. How many applicants that went through interview process? and how many of them are on NL to testify, I believed not up to 2%, how do you know you passed the interview? Will you support this agititation if you were successful? Is DPR the only job that you do to survive? What have you been doing all this two years of recruitment? Waiting for DPR? This your plan protest is already dead on arrival because it doesn't have the moral background to succeed,because it purely personal. Also you alleged that the recruitment favour the Northerners how do you know that? do you have figures to proved that? That's why Nigeria will never be one. And you still want the Northerners to join your protest abi? Please we should think and do things like educated people.
dozylala:
Good morning Leaders,

#Our_mumu_don_do
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2018
I understand that you have to protect your interest, but do not hide under the pretense of being interested in well-being of the many.

Line 1...

If that is what you understand, then you don't understand any part of comments..

Line 2...

The way things are done in terms of recruitment will repeat the same feats even after the protest.

I can't hide under the protocle or pretense of being interested in the affairs of many...I arn't like that. Believe me.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2018
Edmaths:

Hmmn!

@Onyiridike

I've been a passive follower of this thread. It's obvious you've seen the reality of Nigerian situation. This is Nigeria!

You were told by many on this thread about the level of nepotism in Nigeria. You fought many of them. You bullied them just to make your argument superior. You've seen the reality on ground yourself. Your very name might have been replaced with another name from one powerful "stakeholder" for this DPR job! This is Nigeria!

I hope you've learnt your lesson. With or without DPR job, life goes on!

Congrats to those employed!
Hey G, Nice contribution.
But you didn't have to single her out and say that to her.
A lot of people on this thread believed this would be on merit. She wasn't the only one.

And by the way, why bash someone for being optimistic.
Come on!
We all should have one single voice and challenge the status quo, not bash ourselves for being believers!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Samsonik: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2018
DPR is not the only job in Nigeria, agreed but things ought to be done the right way. We need changes in this country and that is what we are clarmouring for not one selfish interest. This is democracy when u are not satisfied with a process u ask questions and get clarification. And that is what we are seeking, thank u...
Ib00047:
Guys let be smart, who are those helping hand that are already in to it?. Please let not allowed any body use us to achieved his own personal interest or destroy some one career. And we should know, not everyone one that undergo this recruitment process is on NL. Please let me ask this simple questions. How many applicants that went through interview process? and how many of them are on NL to testify, I believed not up to 2%, how do you know you passed the interview? Will you support this agititation if you were successful? Is DPR the only job that you do to survive? What have you been doing all this two years of recruitment? Waiting for DPR? This your plan protest is already dead on arrival because it doesn't have the moral background to succeed,because it purely personal. Also you alleged that the recruitment favour the Northerners how do you know that? do you have figures to proved that? That's why Nigeria will never be one. And you still want the Northerners to join your protest abi? Please we should think and do things like educated people.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mikyl: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2018
realone2012:

Dont mind them all the SH candidates are against the protest to protect what have been given to them, if we allow this injustice to prevail this same set of people will do thesame thing to our children. For prosterity sake we should come out enmass and speak out against this injustice

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Edmaths: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2018
realone2012:
Hey G, Nice contribution.
But you didn't have to single her out and say that to her.
A lot of people on this thread believed this would be on merit. She wasn't the only one.

And by the way, why bash someone for being optimistic.
Come on!
We all should have one single voice and challenge the status quo, not bash ourselves for being believers!

I didn't bash her at all. She was the one that actually bashed a lot of people on this thread. You can go through her previous thread. All I'm trying to let her realise is learn to take things easy especially when it has to do with Nigerian situation.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ib00047: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2018
Nawoow, for this country, so is now that you think things have changed in this country because perhaps you wasn't successful for DPR recruitment. Until we purify our intentions, we will never succeed.
Samsonik:
DPR is not the only job in Nigeria, agreed but things ought to be done the right way. We need changes in this country and that is what we are clarmouring for not one selfish interest. This is democracy when u are not satisfied with a process u ask questions and get clarification. And that is what we are seeking, thank u...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akeye81: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2018
Another opportunity to reach them

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gfan(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2018
Just be optimistic about it, I think good thing will come out of it.
nigerianonym:
Bro Gfan, how's it going?
Have you been able to go through the list?
One can't tell for sure if it's legit, but I saw my reference code on it.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Frankworld: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2018
akeye81:
Another opportunity to reach them
What's the frequency of the radio station?
I googled and didnt get anything
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akeye81: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2018
Radio Nigeria network[b][/b]
realone2012:
What's the frequency of the radio station?
I googled and didnt get anything
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ajayghalee: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2018
Why are you guys assuming that because some people don't want to be involved in the protest, they have S.H backing them? It's just logical that you don't base your actions on assumptions and emotions. The zone representation on the list is unbalanced, the no does not tally with the no of people we know arr to be employed, it is a typed list, assuming it was photographed from a recognised letter head, boom that's a solid backing. I believe dpr caused this anyway, they clearly stated all correspondence would be done Via the portal. Why abandon it now.. Anyhow sha, last last, na to hustle my PVC..[passport visa canada]. grin grin grin..E kaa re

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2018
EH calls in progress, guys stay close to your phones. Inform the thread as soon as you receive your call.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2018
Ajayghalee:
Why are you guys assuming that because some people don't want to be involved in the protest, they have S.H backing them? It's just logical that you don't base your actions on assumptions and emotions. The zone representation on the list is unbalanced, the no does not tally with the no of people we know arr to be employed, it is a typed list, assuming it was photographed from a recognised letter head, boom that's a solid backing. I believe dpr caused this anyway, they clearly stated all correspondence would be done Via the portal. Why abandon it now.. Anyhow sha, last last, na to hustle my PVC..[passport visa canada]. grin grin grin..E kaa re
please keep me posted, im interested. Lets escape this shithole grin grin grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by myluck: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2018
This recruitment ended a SCAM. We had so much belief in Shakur to do the right thing going by the way he has been handling even internal affairs in the parastatal but loo and behold, he couldn't hold his head high in this. Someone who took a stern decision to cancel a promotion exercise for those crossing to management position because there was a bribe scandal and they were forced to repeat the exercise while the consultant was expelled, one would have expected him to come to this recruitment with the image and reputation he has built for himself. But no , he allowed himself to be let down. He alone knows why he did it even though some quarters have it that it is all for the Northern agenda but posterity would judge us all. Mr . Shakur, I had so much respect for you and thought you would do the right thing but you let me down. I just watched all these while silently hoping the music tone would change and you would come to the dance floor but I waited in vain. You were my ICON and I was so proud of you but you let me down. In some years , the DPR is the only government agency that has invited me for a test . I had sleepless nights, read like my whole life depended on it . I was invited for test, batch A. I was successful and invited for interview batch A. My hope was alive but alas, everything has been washed down to the drain. When people hold you in high esteem, try not to flush it down the drain .

As for the protest , it should go on. It is key and very necessary just to draw the attention of Nigerians to this gross injustice by a supposed ' reputable ' organisation. The protest is not a waste of time. It may deter the next management that would conduct recruitment hopefully in the next 3 years and it would serve as a reference point for the right thing to be done.

To all those who know they did well in this recruitment but for one reason or the other , it went the other way, brace up! You're the real HERO here. No one knows tomorrow. Keep improving yourself , never relent on your efforts to keep being the best version of you and someday, we shall meet at the top. Eagles must soar and no matter how long it takes, we must get to our destination. Peace to all!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2018
Dockie21:
EH calls in progress, guys stay close to your phones. Inform the thread as soon as you receive your call.

EH reduction you mean? grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2018
Your protest will not do anything and this is not being a pessimist! If you are among the lucky ones you will be called. Simple! As it is. The list could be fake or doctored. Lastly in all honestly ,I beleiev they have finished calling people. I believe this guys are lying to us about any other list coming out. And if at all there is a list its for stake holders who pressed last minute buttons that will be there because I strongly believe the list will be doctored.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2018
makonko:

EH reduction you mean? grin

Lagos informed they have started contacting people
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2018
no more GT?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2018
Close2Thee:
hmmmm.....

Concerning the list posted on twitter, it is obvious that the reference numbers (i.e. DPR/.../../...) are actually Genuine reference numbers that participated in the recruitment process, whether the list is actually that of candidates that scaled through the interview stage is another question.

To ascertain if the list is genuinely the merit list you guys can first of all confirm that everyone there was invited for the interview through invites, then confirm that the list is predominantly engineering, confirm that the fields are represented, then confirm that all states and geopolitical zones are represented. Any other suggestions are welcome.

I am inclined to believe that the list is Genuine (unless someone painstakingly assembled reference numbers in such a random but precise fashion) but not without BIAS, even at the point this list was assembled it is obvious that some zones had already been short changed. Except there could be another valid reason for those who held their tests in Port Harcourt having only 11% representation.

P.S.: @Marvel65 I know someone who's Ref number is among the few from the POR zone that made the alleged merit list posted, yet they havent gotten as much as a flash from DPR. Considering that about 20+ people (out of the alleged 33) picked up their APLs from POR zone last week, what advice do you have for that person? was the shortchanged shortchanged?

He/she should be patient. Remember some APLs have not been issued. I believe your friend will be contacted. Work is in progress.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2018
Marvel65:

He/she should be patient. Remember some APLs have not been issued. I believe your friend will be contacted. Work is in progress.
Marvel for those who could not find their names on the posted list can forget about this recruitment
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2018
elbangeez:
Mr marvel65 is it possible for the merit list to be doctored and some names replaced? And to those that made the merit list, are all their APLS typed and awaiting collection or are they still typing letters uptill now?

I don’t want to talk about the leaked merit list, just know this, APLs will be typed for the new GTs that will be added on the list.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2018
[quote author=SOBI93 post=69675527][/quote]

Level 10.

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81