Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3694351 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
Misswoods:

What if it's a stakeholders candidate, can she still be dropped? Bikonu answer

I don’t know about that.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
Marvel65, I'm EH with 6 years experience. My reference number was on that leaked list, but I had 2 people confirm from Lagos DPR office that my name wasn't on the list.
Can you tell me what's going on? Have I been knocked off the list?

Meanwhile an EH applicant like me from my LG has collected APL, while he's never worked in his life. He had a director press for him.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Misswoods(f): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
Marvel65:

I don’t know about that.

Alright thanks Mr marvel.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
bunny007:

Please when will training commence and where will it be?

When is medicals?

Can you give an overview of what to expect after collecting APLs?

Thanks

Multinational Oil Producing Coys or PTI

DPR will send notifications to the successfuls ones for medicals. Wait for further instructions if you’ve received APLs.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sagsabag(m): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
Marvel65:

Check HIV status, Blood pressure, Blood sugar level, Hepatitis, Tuberculosis, Genotype. Abstain from alcohol and hard drugs (to whom it may concern).

Thanks Oga Marvel, do you mean a person can be dropped because he's having Hepatitis, Tuberculosis or HIV. It's like there is anti-stigmatization law in place in this country. Elaborate please
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oga marvel, this info contradicts your previous post. You earlier told us that EH are not safe as they will be dropped and their slots used for more GT. Now you said EH are now safe and GT may be dropped. Sir, pls re confirm and clarify.

Marvel65:

I forgot to mention this, EH employees are safe but GT applicant may be dropped.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
Kalealaro:
Oga marvel, this info contradicts your previous post. You earlier told us that EH are not safe as they will be dropped and their slots used for more GT. Now you said EH are now safe and GT may be dropped. Sir, pls re confirm and clarify.

That comment was a reply to a post on pregnant GT and EH respectively.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sagsabag(m): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
Kalealaro:

He means GTs taken with maternity issues not GTs to be taken. Hope you understand?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 6:34am On Jul 30, 2018
Neverdown999, what happened to you?
You just bailed out on us. I even PMed you, but no response.
I just need a couple of information to help me work.
Cheers

I just emailed you on s****m*4**@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jaroko: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2018
@Marvel65 please any information on Higher Technical Graduate Trainee? I have not sen any testimony from anyone
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 8:24am On Jul 30, 2018
eyebee01:

Please oga marvel sir kindly help me clarify the part: "put ur attention away from the leaked merit list" cos I saw my reference number (GT statistician) on that list and I asked u somtimes last week, u said I will b contacted but dat part weak me. Please does it mean the list is fake afterall or sometin has happened to d list. Please help me clarify I am getting really confused and tensed
Please @marvel sir u are responding to other questns but u ignored mine Please I beg u I wil appreciate if u can respond to dis one Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2018
People and guests are slowly and drastically reducing on this thread.. may Allah bail us out.. am in .

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nasiest(m): 8:53am On Jul 30, 2018
Marvel65:

I don’t know about that.
Good morning, Is kebbi State amongst the states that haven't been contacted yet? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2018
nigerianonym:
Marvel65, I'm EH with 6 years experience. My reference number was on that leaked list, but I had 2 people confirm from Lagos DPR office that my name wasn't on the list.

Meanwhile an EH applicant like me from my LG has collected APL, while he's never worked in his life. He had a director press for him.

The issue is Which list are they checking? Cos from Marvel's info EH List is in progress or just concluded after the last Thursday union meeting.

So which list did the check?

@Marvel65 can clarify further though.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sauddie(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2018
@Marvel65, Earlier, You mentioned that 700 slots have been dedicated for this recruitment; but then again it was stated that only 400 will be recruited. Can you kindly give us the breakdown of the 700? where will the remaining 300 come from? Thank you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Close2Thee: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2018
If i'm reading between the lines correctly, Marvel65 is saying;

1. Some merit candidates remained on the merit list because they had backing from some corners.

2. Some stake holder candidates where added because they performed well anyways.

3. Because of reasons 1 and 2 above do not fold your hands and depend on the leaked merit list because those that may have performed as well as you or close are making their moves

4. It is well grin cry

P.S.: Please has any one from Rivers state been contacted? I dont know why my people arent on Nairaland. @Marvel65 any hints for a Riverian that spotted their ref no on the leaked list?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by paxnka: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2018
@ Marvel65, I would like to have a private chat with you. I sent you an e - message yesterday with mayor727. Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2018
eyebee01:

Please @marvel sir u are responding to other questns but u ignored mine Please I beg u I wil appreciate if u can respond to dis one Thanks

Good morning,

Yes, you will be called. The list isn’t fake but not complete. There were some merit applicants that were contacted but their names aren’t on this list while the others identified theirs. They are not done calling GT and EH.
Last week, I said something about two applicants that scored over 90% and they were called but their ref. No. were not found on the leaked list.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2018
Marvel65, you dey jump me pass.

I'm EH with 6 years experience. My reference number was on that leaked list, but I had 2 people confirm from Lagos DPR office that my name wasn't on the list.

Meanwhile an EH applicant like me from my LG has collected APL, while he's never worked in his life. He had a director press for him. How does this affect my chances?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2018
Sauddie:
@Marvel65, Earlier, You mentioned that 700 slots have been dedicated for this recruitment; but then again it was stated that only 400 will be recruited. Can you kindly give us the breakdown of the 700? where will the remaining 300 come from? Thank you.

100+ junior staff(ND) and 500+ senior staff (GT & EH)
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by paxnka: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2018
paxnka:
@ Marvel65, I would like to have a private chat with you. I sent you an e - message yesterday with mayor727. Thanks.
. Kindly respond to me.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2018
nigerianonym:
Marvel65, you dey jump me pass.

I'm EH with 6 years experience. My reference number was on that leaked list, but I had 2 people confirm from Lagos DPR office that my name wasn't on the list.

Meanwhile an EH applicant like me from my LG has collected APL, while he's never worked in his life. He had a director press for him. How does this affect my chances?

My apologies, Please kindly ask the 2 persons to confirm the total number of applicants on the EH list at that time, then get back to me. I will find out the situation of things and get back to you later today. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2018
Marvel65:

Good morning,

Yes, you will be called. The list isn’t fake but not complete. There were some merit applicants that were contacted but their names aren’t on this list while the others identified theirs. They are not done calling GT and EH.
Last week, I said something about two applicants that scored over 90% and they were called but their ref. No. were not found on the leaked list.

Thank you so much sir. I will continue to put it in prayer and believe it wil come
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2018
Marvel may God reward you abundantly

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbit09: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2018
@marvel. hi, please have you got any info as regards borno state. will appreciate ur response. thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2018
Marvel65:

My apologies, Please kindly ask the 2 persons to confirm the total number of applicants on the EH list at that time, then get back to me. I will find out the situation of things and get back to you later today. Thanks

I'm not sure it will be possible, unfortunately. It's two different guys in Owerri and Kaduna, with contacts in Lagos. I wouldn't want to put them through the hassle of checking that very secretive list. It took over one week for their contacts to get back to them.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sagsabag(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2018
Marvel65:

100+ junior staff(ND) and 500+ senior staff (GT & EH)

Marvel Sir, please answer my question regarding hepatitis, HIV and Tuberculosis. Will a person lose APL because of anyone?. What of those Respiratory diseases?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2018
Marvel65:

Good morning,

Gbam. May God's will be done. Amen.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by calculuspaul07(m): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2018
Oga Marvel65, happy new week to you sir, pls sir any infomation about ondo state ( higher Technical Officer) pls help me find out sir, because I found my REF.NO on what they tag LEAKED LIST for MERIT LIST. PLS HELP UR BROTHER SIR
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 11:25am On Jul 30, 2018
Setaje, did you apply for this job?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2018
Marvel65:

Marvel how far Ebonyi state naaa?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2018
Plz I missed a call 080585...

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.