Stats: 3,165,596 members, 7,861,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3698299 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
phillip4re:

No more lamentation.If you can't wait for it, then forget it...SIMPLE...I am also waiting for the call......
God will show His mighty power.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ngwoike: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
Onyiridike:

God will show His mighty power.

Good evening, I requested u get to me via text message or whatapp for a key discussion. I learnt u are from Enugu and am from Enugu too. Plz kindly oblige. Thanks, 08134107197
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ngwoike:

Good evening, I requested u get to me via text message or whatapp for a key discussion. I learnt u are from Enugu and am from Enugu too. Plz kindly oblige. Thanks, 08134107197
I have done that.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mercyigene: 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
Marvel65:

GT

Good evening Marvel65. Please I sent you an e-mail. can you kindly respond with your contact number. I promise not to bug you. Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 6:58am On Aug 01, 2018
Marvel65:

Multinational Oil Producing Coys or PTI

DPR will send notifications to the successfuls ones for medicals. Wait for further instructions if you’ve received APLs.

Good morning Oga Marvel,

Pls in your assessment, do you think up to 50% of the total number have been contacted so far both GT and EH.

Or what % of the total number you think have been contacted , just an estimate.plsssss
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ngwoike: 7:31am On Aug 01, 2018
Good morning all, Mr Marvel pls update us on the latest concerning the EH saga. Are they through with the degrading of level and reduction of the EH number as u said? What of the new list u talked about, how far with it? Generally we need serious update. Thanks

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BakoAluta377: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2018
Ngwoike:
Good morning all, Mr Marvel pls update us on the latest concerning the EH saga. Are they through with the degrading of level and reduction of the EH number as u said? What of the new list u talked about, how far with it? Generally we need serious update. Thanks
correct Question?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ajayghalee: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2018
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO US ALL! I wish y'all the very best this August. Congrats to those resuming this month

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ugokrix10: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2018
Onyiridike:

I have done that.
Good morning dear, please can I chat up with you? Its really important ugokrix2@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2018
Ngwoike:

Good morning,

Work is still in progress. They are not through with the EH list. The Union/DPR management may hold final meeting this week.

The recruitment will be over when the successful ones receive a notification for documentation. For now, the DPR has to ensure that everyone on the list have collected their letters.

The new list can’t be accessed by anyone at this time. Don’t waste your time asking a staff to help confirm or check names because Mr Tata has the list. Everyone should be patient, they will contact the rest.

Happy New Month guys!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2018
Are they thru with GT?
Marvel65:

Good morning,

Work is still in progress. They are not through with the EH list. The Union/DPR management may hold final meeting this week.

The recruitment will be over when the successful ones receive a notification for documentation. For now, the DPR has to ensure that everyone on the list have collected their letters.

The new list can’t be accessed by anyone at this time. Don’t waste your time asking a staff to help confirm or check names because Mr Tata has the list. Everyone should be patient, they will contact the rest.

Happy New Month guys!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2018
Marvel65:

Good morning,

Happy New Month guys!

Thanks for d usual update sir, are you saying they are done calling d old list, now what remains is d new one?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by FavorGrace: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2018
Good morning Mr. Marvel. Thanks so much for the update. Please how can I get in touch with you? Please I would so much appreciate an opportunity to have a discussion with you. My email is tobilobagrace90@gmail.com. I sincerely hope you will oblige. Thanks a lot.
Marvel65:

Good morning,

Happy New Month guys!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ngwoike: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2018
[quote author=Marvel65 post=69884716]

Good morning,

Happy New Month guys!

Thanks for the update. God bless u.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ngwoike: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2018
Thanks for the update. God bless u

quote author=Marvel65 post=69884716]

Good morning,

Happy New Month guys!

[/quote]

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2018
elbangeez:
Are they thru with GT?

No!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2018
iman62588:
Thanks for d usual update sir, are you saying they are done calling d old list, now what remains is d new one?

They are yet to contact some on the old list. Some adjustments are being made because of the EH issue.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2018
Marvel65:

Good morning,

Work is still in progress. They are not through with the EH list. (Does that mean that nobody can check any EH list for now whether name on the list or not?) The Union/DPR management may hold final meeting this week.

The recruitment will be over when the successful ones receive a notification for documentation. For now, the DPR has to ensure that everyone on the list (Which list are you referring here pls?) have collected their letters.

The new list (Which list is this one?) can’t be accessed by anyone at this time. Don’t waste your time asking a staff to help confirm or check names because Mr Tata has the list. Everyone should be patient, they will contact the rest.

Happy New Month guys!

@Marvel65, Kindly clarify the bolded.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kanedam: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2018
Marvel65 tank 4 d update.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2018
notindome:

@Marvel65, Kindly clarify the bolded.

Q1. You can check the EH list

Q2. Old and New

Q3. The 100+ names compiled last week.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2018
Marvel65:

Q1. You can check the EH list
The confusion now is it's not ready as you said. Like someone said He has asked 2 persons to check and his name is not there. How do we reconcile these Infos? Pls clarify.

Q2. Old and New

Q3. The 100+ names compiled last week.

Thanks I appreciate.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 01, 2018
notindome:

Thanks I appreciate.

Ready or not. One can still check. It’s best to wait after the final meeting.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 11:56am On Aug 01, 2018
Marvel65:

Ready or not. One can still check. It’s best to wait after the final meeting.

Thanks a lot. Cleared.

Hoping for the best, God's willing. Amen.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2018
[quote author=Marvel65 post=69886944]

Ready or not. One can still check. It’s best to wait after the final meeting. [/quote

Please Marvel, for those that saw their names on the leaked list, will they call all the G.T's among them?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
Good morning Mr marvel, please if one get call this week or next, will he or she still resume on 13/08/2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
[quote author=BKR001 post=69887229][/quote]

Yes.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ignatius1999:
Good morning Mr marvel, please if one get call this week or next, will he or she still resume on 13/08/2018

Yes, documentation may commence from that resumption date.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
Marvel65:

Yes, documentation may commence from that resumption date.

Baba, abeg na when DPR go call me naaa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P