Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682939 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ugokrix10: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
[/color]
notindome:

What is secret about already done favouritism/nepotism and intentionally keeping the rest in perpetual wait in the name of defending merit? That is wickedness to say the least, sorry to say that. Sadly it is the current and visible reality. [color=blue] The whole scenario is not a happy one, let me just pour out some sad emotions even though it makes no difference to the issue at hand.

It's not like hopefuls are not busy on something else. Just as posted by BrockSamson some posts back, this kind of treatment is uncalled for by Mr SHAKUR. How we all decided not to do anything as little as demanding answers from DPR is unfortunate. It should be a collective effort not just left to individuals. All the talks of don't do anything to jeopardize your chances are all smiling in their Jobs already. Even if it's his dogs and goats Mr SHAKUR wants to employ in the DPR he can go ahead and Nigeria that we know, nothing will happen. I wonder what really it is about being upright, claiming integrity or protecting merit when the backdoor process has long taken place?
A whole government agency put the faith of candidates on the Yes and No of one man, Mr A. R. SHAKUR supposedly adjudged to be upright and just. May God be his judge.

This country tells you openly "It's better to trust in human beings (stakeholders, godfathers) than to depend on God." The honest SHAKUR didn't need to keep the stakeholder candidates in perpetual wait to get their appointment letters, but the expected small percentage merit, if any, deserve to wait endlessly, without knowing what to make of the process, while possibly in his heart laughs at the Infos that are been churned out week in, week out.

Yes Marvel have done great, goes out of his way to get informations, but as long as he Mr Shakur does not say it should or would be, then we will continue with the Infos endlessly. Marvel has mentioned sometime ago that he really cannot understand why the delay, everything would seem ready but next thing nothing happens. Is it the Shakur himself dishing out dates and failing to comply intentionally? or people around just making up infos and passing them down as a cover for the flawed process?

Who would have taught at this time we can't say for certain about this recruitment concluding or not? Well I take my pains and blames to God because that is who I trust for this Job. Feel sad though, but helpless because nothing more I can do than wait. Congratulations to those who trusted their helper (stakeholder) and are smiling now, enjoy it paid off. Those who also trusted their stakeholder but have not smiled can take their blames to them. Life goes on.

Countless prayers have been said, prayers continue to be said, May God help us. Amen.

notindome:

What is secret about already done favouritism/nepotism and intentionally keeping the rest in perpetual wait in the name of defending merit? That is wickedness to say the least, sorry to say that. Sadly it is the current and visible reality. [color=blue] The whole scenario is not a happy one, let me just pour out some sad emotions even though it makes no difference to the issue at hand.

It's not like hopefuls are not busy on something else. Just as posted by BrockSamson some posts back, this kind of treatment is uncalled for by Mr SHAKUR. How we all decided not to do anything as little as demanding answers from DPR is unfortunate. It should be a collective effort not just left to individuals. All the talks of don't do anything to jeopardize your chances are all smiling in their Jobs already. Even if it's his dogs and goats Mr SHAKUR wants to employ in the DPR he can go ahead and Nigeria that we know, nothing will happen. I wonder what really it is about being upright, claiming integrity or protecting merit when the backdoor process has long taken place?
A whole government agency put the faith of candidates on the Yes and No of one man, Mr A. R. SHAKUR supposedly adjudged to be upright and just. May God be his judge.

This country tells you openly "It's better to trust in human beings (stakeholders, godfathers) than to depend on God." The honest SHAKUR didn't need to keep the stakeholder candidates in perpetual wait to get their appointment letters, but the expected small percentage merit, if any, deserve to wait endlessly, without knowing what to make of the process, while possibly in his heart laughs at the Infos that are been churned out week in, week out.

Yes Marvel have done great, goes out of his way to get informations, but as long as he Mr Shakur does not say it should or would be, then we will continue with the Infos endlessly. Marvel has mentioned sometime ago that he really cannot understand why the delay, everything would seem ready but next thing nothing happens. Is it the Shakur himself dishing out dates and failing to comply intentionally? or people around just making up infos and passing them down as a cover for the flawed process?

Who would have taught at this time we can't say for certain about this recruitment concluding or not? Well I take my pains and blames to God because that is who I trust for this Job. Feel sad though, but helpless because nothing more I can do than wait. Congratulations to those who trusted their helper (stakeholder) and are smiling now, enjoy it paid off. Those who also trusted their stakeholder but have not smiled can take their blames to them. Life goes on.

Countless prayers have been said, prayers continue to be said, May God help us. Amen.

[/color]
notindome:

What is secret about already done favouritism/nepotism and intentionally keeping the rest in perpetual wait in the name of defending merit? That is wickedness to say the least, sorry to say that. Sadly it is the current and visible reality. The whole scenario is not a happy one, let me just pour out some sad emotions even though it makes no difference to the issue at hand.

Let me comment on this, for sometime now, I have just being an observer, I will share what I found out with you guys;
1. There is a second list, but according to my source in his voice "Abuja and Lagos knows what they are doing, just keep praying to God that your name is there"
2. Some of the guys that picked up their letter are still undergoing medicals, while some have started work... Which means they are not concluded the 1st batch processes, which could be other reason for the delay.
3. The 1st batch came with alot of pressure from all angle, they are faking that the recruitment is over so that everybody can relax then they will strike.
Finally, it will take THREE things now PRAYER, PATIENCE AND BELIEVE .... just these THREE THINGS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by favourite1980: 3:43am On Oct 18, 2018
notindome:

What is secret about already done favouritism/nepotism and intentionally keeping the rest in perpetual wait in the name of defending merit? That is wickedness to say the least, sorry to say that. Sadly it is the current and visible reality. The whole scenario is not a happy one, let me just pour out some sad emotions even though it makes no difference to the issue at hand.

I do not think shakur will be so less busy to be publishing dates for mere entertainment, we like to be deceived by the date games we are seeing here and like I said earlier, reactions being watched at one end as the date game is on and the new staff hoping for October alert. it is well.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 11:40am On Oct 18, 2018
It is rather disappointing and unfortunate that our brethren that have gone ahead of us, whether by virtue of the hand of God or the legs of men, have refused to intimate us on their experiences so far.

And I'm not talking of them giving away sensitive info. I'm talking basic stuff like how medicals and documentation went, average number of intakes in their field and zonal offices. Just so we can encourage ourselves as we do our permutations.

No wahala sha, by the grace of God, a good number of us shall meet you there.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
nigerianonym:
It is rather disappointing and unfortunate that our brethren that have gone ahead of us, whether by virtue of the hand of God or the legs of men, have refused to intimate us on their experiences so far.

And I'm not talking of them giving away sensitive info. I'm talking basic stuff like how medicals and documentation went, average number of intakes in their field and zonal offices. Just so we can encourage ourselves as we do our permutations.

I think they were told not to divulge any information

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Samsonik: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
My brother, that's to tell u how nepotism has taken over the recruitment. Now I believe what my pastor told me that I performed very well but they are pricing my slot with 2million naira. At this point is only God that can speak for us common man.
nigerianonym:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
Samsonik:
My brother, that's to tell u how nepotism has taken over the recruitment. Now I believe what my pastor told me that I performed very well but they are pricing my slot with 2million naira. At this point is only God that can speak for us common man.
If you really want it pray about it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EMEM85: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
Samsonik:

Have faith!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
makonko:

I think they were told not to divulge any information

It is very easy for one to open a new account and give information to prospective employees. Those guys are just plain wicked. We have seen insiders come here and give us few bits about how good a place DPR is to work even if they have failed to divulge the renumeration.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
Please, can we keep quiet....Your comments here doesn't change anything...This thread is still opened for the hopefuls...So, if you are not,please exit...Don't bother to post....and if you are part of the hopeful, wait for correct info..I think Marvel has said it do many times hat if you feel that the exercise is over, move on...don't come and create a scene here....i cant come bavk to check the thread to see irrelevant discussions...No insult please...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
phillip4re:
Please, can we keep quiet....Your comments here doesn't change anything...This thread is still opened for the hopefuls...So, if you are not,please exit...Don't bother to post....and if you are part of the hopeful, wait for correct info..I think Marvel has said it do many times hat if you feel that the exercise is over, move on...don't come and create a scene here....i cant come bavk to check the thread to see irrelevant discussions...No insult please...
u are just wasting ur tym...nobody will be call again so go and luk for anoda work !!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pr0cter: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
Abdulmusty87:
u are just wasting ur tym...nobody will be call again so go and luk for anoda work !!!

In d name of merit nobody will b call. Dere was a tym I told u that dis recruitment dere is nothing like merit on it, d pple deceiving u DAT merit will work have collected their letters already but u are still here waiting for merit....Hmmm nawawo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hmmm... It is well.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
phillip4re:
Please, can we keep quiet....Your comments here doesn't change anything...This thread is still opened for the hopefuls...So, if you are not,please exit...Don't bother to post....and if you are part of the hopeful, wait for correct info..I think Marvel has said it do many times hat if you feel that the exercise is over, move on...don't come and create a scene here....i cant come back to check the thread to see irrelevant discussions...No insult please...

Questions are been asked. As much as the comments wouldn't change anything, keeping quiet wouldn't change anything either. So choose to do what suites you.

Even Marvel65, I am sure he feels the issue is beyond him and demoralizing too. Going all out to get info selflessly, trying to encourage hopefuls only for it to fail or change again and again. Has he not tried enough for us? You wan kill am? So it now becomes an issue to comment because we must stress Marvel65 to spoon feed us continously according to your gospel? We all know that any info for now without Mr SHAKUR's input is bound to fail.

We should be talking about how we can come together with one voice, make attempts to get that answer or info we are seeking rather than be cowed by the "you will jeopardize your chances singers who have since resumed" and sit down waiting and stressing Marvel65 up and down. It's us involved, we didn't say we want to fight, but politely seek what we need from DPR.

Please fellow hopefuls let us suggest ways how to go about this issue. If it turns out it's already concluded officially or not, nothing spoil we atleast got the info we needed from the DPR/Mr Shakur himself.

Suggestions please.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
Abdulmusty87:

Lmao.

Choi DPR!!. The truth is the truth though.

However Lord show your mighty power, that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus [Acts 4:30]

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Samsonik: 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
Let's start by knowing how many people residing in Lagos and are willing to come out let's match to their head office and demand once and for all if the recruitment is over or not. Remember change starts with you and I, and together we can change the way things work in this our country.

However, Being hopeful is good, but we still need to take appropriate action to be sure of what we are being hopeful about. Remember faith without work is dead.

Questions are been asked. As much as the comments wouldn't change anything, keeping quiet wouldn't change anything either. So choose to do what suites you.

Even Marvel65, I am sure he feels the issue is beyond him and demoralizing too. Going all out to get info selflessly, trying to encourage hopefuls only for it to fail or change again and again. Has he not tried enough for us? You wan kill am? So it now becomes an issue to comment because we must stress Marvel65 to spoon feed us continously according to your gospel? We all know that any info for now without SHAKUR's input is bound to fail.

We should be talking about how we can come together with one voice, make attempts to get that answer or info we are seeking rather than be cowed by the "you will jeopardize your chances singers who have since resumed" and sit down waiting and stressing Marvel65 up and down. It's us involved, we didn't say we want to fight, but politely seek what we need from DPR.

Please fellow hopefuls let us suggest ways how to go about this issue. If it turns out it's already concluded officially or not, nothing spoil we atleast got the info we needed from the DPR/Shakur himself.

Suggestions please.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
Samsonik:
Let's start by knowing how many people residing in Lagos and are willing to come out let's match to their head office and demand once and for all if the recruitment is over or not. Remember change starts with you and I, and together we can change the way things work in this our country.

However, Being hopeful is good, but we still need to take appropriate action to be sure of what we are being hopeful about. Remember faith without work is dead.

How about,

Let's start by putting up our request in form of a letter after which we decide whether to deliver it as,

1. Closed to DPR HQ (attn: Mr A. R. SHAKUR) as concerned hopefuls

or

Open letter. We pay for the letter to be pinned on Nairaland front page for some days.
"Open letter to Mr A. R. SHAKUR, Head CS DPR."

In the letter we will kindly request to know the status of the recruitment​, praise them for the efforts put from application to interview stage, make references to calls made, portals still open, get clarifications on online sources (Nairaland and Twitter) as regards the leaked list and an existing second batch of candidates.

While I work on a draft, you too can work on yours between now and 12noon tomorrow. Since we are the only ones willing to take a step, let's start something. We will then see how we can come out with an acceptable letter to use.

notindome:

Even Marvel65, I am sure he feels the issue is beyond him and demoralizing too. Going all out to get info selflessly, trying to encourage hopefuls only for it to fail or change again and again. Has he not tried enough for us? You wan kill am? So it now becomes an issue to comment because we must stress Marvel65 to spoon feed us continously according to your gospel? We all know that any info for now without Mr SHAKUR's input is bound to fail.

Please fellow hopefuls let us suggest ways how to go about this issue. If it turns out it's already concluded officially or not, nothing spoil we atleast got the info we needed from the DPR/Mr Shakur himself.

Suggestions please.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Samsonik: 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
Noted, already working on one.
notindome:

How about,

Let's start by putting up our request in form of a letter after which we decide whether to deliver it as,

1. Closed to DPR HQ (attn: Mr A. R. SHAKUR) as concerned hopefuls

or

Open letter. We pay for the letter to be pinned on Nairaland front page for some days.
"Open letter to Mr A. R. SHAKUR, Head CS DPR."

In the letter we will kindly request to know the status of the recruitment​, praise them for the efforts put from application to interview stage, make references to calls made, portals still open, get clarifications on online sources (Nairaland and Twitter) as regards the leaked list and an existing second batch of candidates.

While I work on a draft, you too can work on yours between now and 12noon tomorrow. Since we are the only ones willing to take a step, let's start something. We will then see how we can come out with an acceptable letter to use.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 2:25am On Oct 19, 2018
elbangeez:
shakur will tell you the recruitment is over, that is what he has been telling some big men that are requesting for one slot or the other. he use the first batch to settle 90% of the stakeholders so that tey will stop disturbing him. the recruitment is not over because there mustt be supplementary list even if there is no new list coming out, and remember 700+ slots were approved, they may decide to call for a new recruitment or fill the remaining slots using the interview result. if you dig deep yo will know the recruitment is not over, but the only thing i cant guarantee is the merit ish because everything is being compromised.

Exactly, but at the same time it depends on who asks him. There are different categories of BIG. Either way this stalling is not in our best interest and it is enough reason to doubt Mr. Ahmad Rufai Shakur’s intention towards merit candidates.

If he truly wanted to get this recruitment over with he would have ordered the dispatch of our letters and scheduled our resumption for June 2018; we won’t mind.

People, it is in our best interest to doubt Mr. Ahmad Rufai Shakur’s intentions in this recruitment because honestly speaking he hasn’t shown any form of good faith towards us, he didn’t deem it necessary.

I am in support of a Newspaper publication, to bring this matter to the notice of the presidency and the general public. I would gladly contribute generously toward its publication.

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 7:32am On Oct 19, 2018
i Concord with newspaper publication but will it change anything as regard to this recruitment because this could have come earlier before now.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 8:22am On Oct 19, 2018
BrockSamson:

Exactly, but at the same time it depends on who asks him. There are different categories of BIG. Either way this stalling is not in our best interest and it is enough reason to doubt Mr. Ahmad Rufai Shakur’s intention towards merit candidates.

If he truly wanted to get this recruitment over with he would have ordered the dispatch of our letters and scheduled our resumption for June 2018; we won’t mind.

People, it is in our best interest to doubt Mr. Ahmad Rufai Shakur’s intentions in this recruitment because honestly speaking he hasn’t shown any form of good faith towards us, he didn’t deem it necessary.

I am in support of a Newspaper publication, to bring this matter to the notice of the presidency and the general public. I would gladly contribute generously toward its publication.

Still a good way to go. Myself and samsonik have accepted to come up with a draft before we can decide which mode of delivery to undertake. I have sent you a PM and Samsonik too, let's see what we can come up with.

Regards.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 8:57am On Oct 19, 2018
dont even waste your time with publication because dpr management has already played all of us by releasing the first batch. the highest thing they will do is to issue a statement telling the public to disregard any rumour of second list as the recruitent is over. a senator called dpr on behalf of my friend but he was told they have concluded the recruitment because they dont want to entertain his plea, he later went to another top govt official who called dpr on his behalf and they told him to forward the guy's details. just chill untill Dpr decide to close the recruitment portal or issue a public statement telling the world they have officially concluded the 2016 recruitment. this present administration fvcked up big time, because they are too greedy to hijack all the slots without leaving some for the common man. if you are a merit candidate like me just move on with your life because good things awaits us somewhere else. DPR may still call some merit candidates but the chances are very slim and thats the bitter truth. DPR has never had it this bad, i beleive DPR was not meant for the poor . its for the elites, and their chilren.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2018
elbangeez:
dont even waste your time with publication because dpr management has already played all of us by releasing the first batch. the highest thing they will do is to issue a statement telling the public to disregard any rumour of second list as the recruitent is over. a senator called dpr on behalf of my friend but he was told they have concluded the recruitment because they dont want to entertain his plea, he later went to another top govt official who called dpr on his behalf and they told him to forward the guy's details. just chill untill Dpr decide to close the recruitment portal or issue a public statement telling the world they have officially concluded the 2016 recruitment. this present administration fvcked up big time, because they are too greedy to hijack all the slots without leaving some for the common man. if you are a merit candidate like me just move on with your life because good things awaits us somewhere else. DPR may still call some merit candidates but the chances are very slim and thats the bitter truth. DPR has never had it this bad, i beleive DPR was not meant for the poor . its for the elites, and their chilren.

Elbangeez, please read your post again and even though Nigeria is messed up, you believe DPR is not for the poor? Quite unfortunate. And if we are to hold you to your post that "a senator called dpr on behalf of my friend but he was told they have concluded the recruitment because they dont want to entertain his plea, he later went to another top govt official who called dpr on his behalf and they told him to forward the guy's details" you will prefer to make your way through that route now that it's looking as the only way, than to stand for what is right regardless of what outcomes are achieved?

And why are you so bent on discouraging a just cause?

Let the DPR itself say the recruitment is over better than this endless wait with countless informations churning out week in week out. Whatever the case, we would do what we can do, though late, and life goes on. Regards.

@Samsonik and BrockSamson check your PMs.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2018
Make una rest una mind abegi.. When you were supposed to fight you didn't. Go and find something to do in lieu of trying to instigate unnecessary trouble. If you don't get recruited by Dpr you were never made to be there. Besides, the recruitment is not over, I don't really understand all the "hot-bodyness." Please don't only go public with mere news, find cutlass, carry gun go and protest.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 9:55am On Oct 19, 2018
elbangeez:

No. A newspaper publication is no way a waste of time. We are fighting a battle where at this point we have nothing to lose already. The more reason we should fight with reckless abandon.

We have prayed. God, the Great Judge is on our side. It time for us to march forward and act.

Under who’s administration do you think all this happening. Integrity, Transparency.... I’m sure we have also heard those words multiple things from President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration. Well he is nursing a second term ambition....do i need to say more? He would have to show us he doesn’t just associate with the mere letters of these words but their meaning.

Mr Ahmad Rufai Shakur has silently tagged us as irrelevant. An effective message exposing the rout should drive home the message to him. My initial plan was to have this story ready for blogs and social media, tending when this recruitment ends without any merit. It would be in such a way they when ever his name is inputted into google search the keyword output would be DPR recruitment scam, dishonesty, bribery etc angry

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2018
herlecks:
Make una rest una mind abegi.. When you were supposed to fight you didn't. Go and find something to do in lieu of trying to instigate unnecessary trouble. If you don't get recruited by Dpr you were never made to be there. Besides, the recruitment is not over, I don't really understand all the "hot-bodyness." Please don't only go public with mere news, find cutlass, carry gun go and protest.

Letting the world know we were cheated is unnecessary trouble? If you don’t wish to add value, please sit down quietly on the sideline and watch.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2018
notindome:

Still a good way to go. Myself and samsonik have accepted to come up with a draft before we can decide which mode of delivery to undertake. I have sent you a PM and Samsonik too, let's see what we can come up with.

Regards.

I have replied your PM.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2018
BrockSamson:

No. A newspaper publication is no way a waste of time. We are fighting a battle where at this point we have nothing to lose already. The more reason we should fight with reckless abandon.

We have prayed. God, the Great Judge is on our side. It time for us to march forward and act.

Under who’s administration do you think all this happening (Integrity, Transparency...). I’m also we have also heard those words multiple things from President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration. Well he is nursing a second term ambition....do i need to say more?

Mr Ahmad Rufai Shakur has silently tagged us as irrelevant. An effective message exposing the rout should drive home the message to him. My initial plan was to have this story ready for blogs and social media, tending when this recruitment ends without any merit. It would be in such a way they when ever his name is inputted into google search the keyword output would be DPR recruitment scam, dishonesty, bribery etc angry

I will advice everyone be allowed to do what he or she feels is to be done. Let's focus on what we have decided to do irrespective of whatever outcomes. We are still alive even when others have resumed, and we will not die however it happens at the end.

I can bet you that as much as this thread is been monitored, I won't be surprised if this step we are about to take would have reached the DPR now by people who are seeing it as jeopardizing their backdoor means of getting in.

It's not a do or die, please everybody feel free to do what suites you.

@samsonik we are waiting to hear from you. Check your PM.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2018
BrockSamson:

I have replied your PM.
Seen and replied.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2018
Letting the world know you were cheated. You won't be the first or the last to be cheated. And who told you you were cheated? Making unreasonable assumptions will lead some to trouble. Even if the world knows you were cheated, they won't do a thing about it. Oga make all of una go find work do. Your rumblings no go reach anywhere. If you need a good job go on your knees and seek your Maker's mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2018
herlecks:
Letting the world know you were cheated. You won't be the first or the last to be cheated. And who told you you were cheated? Making unreasonable assumptions will lead some to trouble. Even if the world knows you were cheated, they won't do a thing about it. Oga make all of una go find work do. Your rumblings no go reach anywhere. If you need a good job go on your knees and seek your Maker's mercy.

It’s because of people like you that Nigeria is finding it hard to make progress.

We have chosen to make this our business, all you doing is “talk” about our business. Take your own advice, go and look for something to occupy your time wink

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.