Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681974 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
dprsauce:
Yes. Sorry, I took this long, but am back. Hope marvel is keeping you guys hopefuls. Information reaching us says appointment letters will be dispatched second week of November. I was busy with documentation. Thanks. Note, na me and Marvel finish almost same time. grin
Na ur salary matter. How we dey share am grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Marvel65:

Mr. Ladan, Dr. Ibe kachikwu and Mr. A.R. Shakur.

Fingers crossed.

wixzer:
Or would they like a welcome back cake. . cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy Will still work wonders no doubt. You can go ahead. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
dprsauce:
Yes. Sorry, I took this long, but am back. Hope marvel is keeping you guys hopefuls. Information reaching us says appointment letters will be dispatched second week of November. I was busy with documentation. Thanks. Note, na me and Marvel finish almost same time. grin
Ignore this guy please

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 6:35am On Oct 31, 2018
Now that that all the major playerz are back, what do we expect portal updates or calls.. cc marvel , xtruzz etc

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2018
iman62588:
Now that that all the major playerz are back, what do we expect portal updates or calls.. cc marvel , xtruzz etc

Anyone they decide on, may it ends in our favour. . A meeen. Our info ministers we r waiting to hear from u as they enter office today.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
wixzer:

Anyone they decide on, may it ends in our favour. . A meeen. Our info ministers we r waiting to hear from u as they enter office today.
Ameen my brother
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bappahman: 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
Waiting for confirmation on DPR recruitment from a very reliable source. Will let the House know, even if it's negative

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
bappahman:
Waiting for confirmation on DPR recruitment from a very reliable source. Will let the House know, even if it's negative
Ok dat wil b gud. Please dont hesitate to bring it on in original form !
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abuharith: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
it is truly painful to be waiting for an event without a scheduled date,but the DPR wait worth it, my guyz. I also can reliably confirmed that the second list is very true and will soon be out. possibly 1st or 2nd week of November,according to my source. Keep the hope alive and pray for the best!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bappahman: 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
I have been told reliably that today before the commencement of FEC meeting, Minister of State for Petroleum, Kachikwu handed out 6 DPR appointment letters to his colleagues for their candidates... This confirms the commencement of distribution of appointment letters for the last batch of DPR employment..l
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
bappahman:
I have been told reliably that today before the commencement of FEC meeting, Minister of State for Petroleum, Kachikwu handed out 6 DPR appointment letters to his colleagues for their candidates... This confirms the commencement of distribution of appointment letters for the last batch of DPR employment..l

I hope this is not commencement of another set of SH list. God dey oo

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
Kalealaro:

I hope this is not commencement of another set of SH list. God dey oo

My concern too. That was how d first batch started o. And later people will be defending them, that there are a lot of merit in d list

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
bappahman:
God dey. Another round of man know man.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bappahman: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
We just hope the distribution wont stop with SH
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akeye81: 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
Amen ooo
bappahman:
We just hope the distribution wont stop with SH
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bmarafa(m): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
THE Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) has launched Value Monitoring and Benchmarking (VMB) to promote transparency and accountability in the oil and gas sector.
Speaking during the launch in Lagos on Tuesday, the Director of DPR, Mordecai Ladan, stated that the VMB of oil and gas assets development is part of DPR’s regulatory oversight function.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
Bmarafa:
THE Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) has launched Value Monitoring and Benchmarking (VMB) to promote transparency and accountability in the oil and gas sector.
Speaking during the launch in Lagos on Tuesday, the Director of DPR, Mordecai Ladan, stated that the VMB of oil and gas assets development is part of DPR’s regulatory oversight function.
[color=#770077][/color]

But LADAN wasn't in that launching rather, Mrs. Pat M.

No tension gyez, get set for the supprise.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
bappahman:

Naso, them don start again oo. Merit , merit. Na so dem dey do am. Merit indeed.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AbusM1: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
Xtruzz:
[color=#770077][/color]

But LADAN wasn't in that launching rather, Mrs. Pat M.

No tension gyez, get set for the supprise.
Which type of suprise are we expecting? @xtruzz

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2018
Elbangeez. . Kilode
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2018
[quote author=peepydelano post=72585378]all d best guys. Xtruzz how are u[/quote[color=#770077][/color]

Will be okay very soon. V very soon. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2018
[quote author=Xtruzz post=72587709][/quote]we hope to b ok Miss Xtruzz
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 11:57am On Nov 01, 2018
We dey wait ooo. . This week or next hopefully.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
Am giving out a genuine and one mugu is saying I should be ignored? Hope it's not same email you use for DPR that you using here. Hmm.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
For how long are we going to wait? SH candidates assumed office more than three months ago while our fates are yet to be known.
Too painful.

Please let the protest and publication begin. If we remain silent, DPR substitutional method will never cease. Do not allow SH hopefuls to discourage us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bappahman: 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
Just today someone told me just last Friday, some big agency boss collected his CV Promising to get him DPR job... Does it mean that names are been added or replaced uptil now

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
@Xtruzz Please I have a question for you.

Can you please confirm the total number of slots in this batch.

From what we know, total number approved for recruitment is 700.
OND called in January - 116
GT & EH called in July - 400

So give or take we are all waiting for about 200 slots now?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bappahman: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
BrockSamson:
@Xtruzz Please I have a question for you.

Can you please confirm the total number of slots in this batch.

From what we know, total number approved for recruitment is 700.
OND called in January - 116
GT & EH called in July - 400

So give or take we are all waiting for about 200 slots now?

Just over a week i meet a very senior DPR official, he told me it was almost 300 that will be recruited, meaning over 200

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
bappahman:

Just over a week i meet a very senior DPR official, he told me it was almost 300 that will be recruited, meaning over 200

Well taking account of the people that rejected the offer from the 400.

The total should be close to 300 (I am thinking about 250 give or take). The number is small compared to the multitudes waiting and we are hearing stories that stakeholders are still pinching it. There is God oo cry

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
BrockSamson:

The total should be close to 300 (I am thinking about 250 give or take). The number is small compared to the multitudes waiting and we are hearing stories that stakeholders are still pinching it. There is God oo cry
Brockwhatever hw fa!?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2018
BrockSamson:

What is the update on the cake sent to oga at the top. May we hear good news from DPR soon. In sha Allah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.