Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3686626 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
peepydelano:
so I heard bro,things may arise to cause further delay but we don't pray for such.
the proposed strike could cause delay
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
LOGIC GATE.....
1 Dpr were given approval to employ 700 new staff
2. they emplyed 116 OND, 400 or 350 GT and EH
3. there is still balance of 184 or 244 candidates to be brought onboard.
now anything concerning the 400 candidates may be over, the question is how will the remaining 200+/- slots going to be filled? there are three ways DPR will do this,
i. is either they select from the pool of interviewed candidates
ii. call for a fresh advert,
iii. share the slots among themseleves
calling for fresh advert is unlikely considering the time and resources that were put in the last selection, and also DPR has never carried out a secret recruitment before and 200 slots are too big to be employed secretely. the most logical thing is for DPR to select from the pool of interviewed candidates. dont disturb yourself about wether the recruitment is over or not because atleast 200 candidates must be called thru whatever way they decide to follow.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 3:53am On Nov 04, 2018
Babagy823:
LOGIC GATE.....
1 Dpr were given approval to employ 700 new staff
2. they emplyed 116 OND, 400 or 350 GT and EH
3. there is still balance of 184 or 244 candidates to be brought onboard.
now anything concerning the 400 candidates may be over, the question is how will the remaining 200+/- slots going to be filled?

Marvel65:

DPR initially wanted the first and Second batch to resume Q2 and Q4 of this year respectively.

200 slots were given to Stakeholders. Most of them have reported. The rest that failed to report before October, 1st will join the second batch.

Merit applicants filled the 400 slots. Few of them joined the first batch. Those that failed to report before October, 1st were replaced.

Those that are discerning would find some of Marvel65’s posts troubling. Sometimes I wonder what some folks rejoice about when he posts, maybe its just that I don’t indulge in false hope.

Till date we haven’t seen the merit Marvel talked about, 400 slots disappeared and I would state it as a fact; the number of merit in it was negligible. Some of us did our investigation regarding these slots, so we know what we are saying.

Most times Marvel65’s posts seem to me as an orchestrated/deliberate attempt at misinformation of those with no information though I really want to believe he is just saying what he knows. In this regard, I thank you for sharing what you know even if most of your shared info regarding merit has turned out to be incorrect.

Lets us sit back and smile while we watch DPR play their final hand wink

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy832: 6:30am On Nov 04, 2018
BrockSamson:

Those that are discerning would find some of Marvel65’s posts troubling. Sometimes I wonder what some folks rejoice about when he posts, maybe its just that I don’t indulge in false hope.

Till date we haven’t seem the merit Marvel talked about, 400 slots disappeared and I would state it as a fact; the number of merit in it was negligible. Some of us did our investigation regarding these slots, so we know what we are saying.

Most times Marvel65’s posts seem to me as a orchestrated/deliberate attempt at misinformation of those with no information though I really want to believe he is just saying what he knows. In this regard, I thank you for sharing what you know even if most of your shared info regarding merit has turned out to be incorrect.

Correct
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 7:46am On Nov 04, 2018
BrockSamson:

Till date we haven’t seen the merit Marvel talked about, 400 slots disappeared and I would state it as a fact; the number of merit in it was negligible. Some of us did our investigation regarding these slots, so we know what we are saying.

Most times Marvel65’s posts seem to me as an orchestrated/deliberate attempt at misinformation of those with no information though I really want to believe he is just saying what he knows. In this regard, I thank you for sharing what you know even if most of your shared info regarding merit has turned out to be incorrect.

i believe marvel is telling the truth, they may decide to give the remaining slots to merit candidates. what if they shortlisted 600 names and released 400 names to SH and wait for time to allocate the remaining slots to merit folks?? we dont know how they think or what they decide to do, but one thingg is for sure the recruitment is not over, untill all the 700 slots are filled thats when the recruitment will be officially over.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donafure: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2018
BrockSamson:

There is nothing contradictory in Marvel65 messages. His information are correct and are given to us in good faith. This is Nigeria where influence counts for 50% of job slots, both in private and public sector. Those who have really travelled for alot of interviews will know what I am saying.
Regarding DPR, to generalize and say that people didn't get slots on merit, that's a fallacy. Nigerians like to exaggerate alot. Those who claim that there was no merit in the first batch, they do not know the 400 people employed. They know just two or three, and are using this insignificant number to generalize.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 8:12am On Nov 04, 2018
donafure:

There is nothing contradictory in Marvel65 messages. His information are correct and are given to us in good faith. This is Nigeria where influence counts for 50% of job slots, both in private and public sector. Those who have really travelled for alot of interviews will know what I am saying.
Regarding DPR, to generalize and say that people didn't get slots on merit, that's a fallacy. Nigerians like to exaggerate alot. Those who claim that there was no merit in the first batch, they do not know the 400 people employed. They know just two or three, and are using this insignificant number to generalize.
The same Marvel65 said in one of his posts that SH candidates in the first batch accounted for over 90%. So if u agree that Marvel's assertions are correct then the person who said merit is negligible in the first batch is also very correct cos less than 10 merit candidates out of every 100 is ACTUALLY NEGLIGIBLE in the context of recruitments. Peace!

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 8:30am On Nov 04, 2018
eyebee01:

The same Marvel65 said in one of his posts that SH candidates in the first batch accounted for over 90%. So if u agree that Marvel's assertions are correct then the person who said merit is negligible in the first batch is also very correct cos less than 10 merit candidates out of every 100 is ACTUALLY NEGLIGIBLE in the context of recruitments. Peace!
lets say 600 senior staff to be employed but they can only take 400 in first quater and 200 in last quater, and the list of merit candidates and Sh were drafted but SH constitute majority of the slots, SH were considered first and few Merit added the list to make up 400 that will report first. and slots of those rejected were given to SH and tobe added to merit slots to make up 200+ slots. just thinking oo.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 9:01am On Nov 04, 2018
BrockSamson:

See, unless you have a more 'reliable informant' who probably works in the senior cadre of the DPR and has given you information in the past that accurately correlated with past events, then I suggest you implore him/her to supplant the work Marvel65 is doing here for us.

If not, then IT IS NOT in your place to come here and denigrate on the effort and information (fluid or not) the said Marvel65 has given here thus far.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 10:03am On Nov 04, 2018
eyebee01:

Don’t waste your energy, its not something that is hidden nor does it need special intelligence & supernatural powers for comprehension. Some people just really enjoy being deceived.

Sometimes you just have to ignore these people, when they speak outside the obvious facts. No normal person would go through Marvel’s posts and not want to question his motive/credibility in the light of past and current events.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2018
peepydelano:
keep showing yourself Mr Brockwhatever .

I no get anything to show. I am just stating the obvious. Anyways the end is near, make we dey look.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2018
peepydelano:
very troublesome you.

Na the people wey just enter this kitchen chop this kin beans unknowingly I dey consider. I can’t with a clear conscience allow them to eat beans wey go make them purge without a fair warning.

One warning is enough. It is not matter to be argued, the end is near.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2018
I would like to thank everyone for your immense contributions.

To those that will be called, congratulations in advance.

@Xtruzz, I’m handing over the baton to you.

Good luck hopefuls.

Signing Out...

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 04, 2018
BrockSamson:

I no get anything to show. I am just stating the obvious. Anyways the end is near, make we dey look.
Lol...bruh i think i perfectly understand where you are coming from. Before the first batch were called we saw how the merit gospel was preached only for the case to turn out different as most people were pressing buttons here and there while giving the common man a sense of hope. So it's only right for one to be skeptical with information that is put out here.
There are always people who will swallow every info hook, line and sinker, even when they might be contradictory, so there's no point always dragging issues with people who will always choose to see you as the villain. At the end we can only hope for the best for those that don't even know janitor to connect them, btw all this permutations no epp anybody abeg. Make DPR just pity man and bring this to an end

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2018

Good luck hopefuls.

Signing Out...
Mr Marvel, regardless of whether I'm contacted or not not i think personally you have proved to me that we can always make a difference in our own little way. And indeed it's true what they say that "not all heroes wear capes".
You have brought a lot of succor and sanity to the thread at the point of uncertainty and though there were times when the info didn't come to pass, you did not relent and you chose to not pay attention to our fickle sense of judgment as is expected in the case with humans.
Thanks a lot Mr Marvel, we might not be able to reward you but the universe will align to reward you for your service on the thread.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2018
Marvel65

Good luck hopefuls.

Signing Out...

Thank you Marvel.

Honestly speaking you did a wonderful job here, regardless of motive. I am impressed, you deserve a promotion.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2018
NigerianAvenger:
Lol...bruh i think i perfectly understand where you are coming from. Before the first batch were called we saw how the merit gospel was preached only for the case to turn out different as most people were pressing buttons here and there while giving the common man a sense of hope. So it's only right for one to be skeptical with information that is put out here.

There are always people who will swallow every info hook, line and sinker, even when they might be contradictory, so there's no point always dragging issues with people who will always choose to see you as the villain. At the end we can only hope for the best for those that don't even know janitor to connect them, btw all this permutations no epp anybody abeg. Make DPR just pity man and bring this to an end

Anointed ororo dey your head grin

No worries, For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
peepydelano:
Go and sleep Mr brockwhateva,were u not always attacking and antagonising him? Appreciate ppl even if u dnt key in to their info nd contributions, its a selfless effort dy made here,u can pass ur msg constructively,DPR shldnt be a do or die affair, I will personally tell u smtins after all dis DPR wahala nd I beliv u will av one or two tins to pick from them.All d best.

How did i not pass across my message constructively, even my farewell message to Marvel65 is as subtle as it can get. Nobody is doing or die here, nevertheless we have summoned effort to set things right.

No problem. When all this is over my guy we go jam for backyard for our discussion. I won’t delete this moniker.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
BrockSamson:

Thank you Marvel.

Honestly speaking you did a wonderful job here, regardless of motive. I am impressed, you deserve a promotion.

Your sarcasm makes you look stupid!

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy832: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
BrockSamson:

How did i not pass across my message constructively, even my farewell message to Marvel65 is as subtle as it can get. Nobody is doing or die here, nevertheless we have summoned effort to set things right.

No problem. When all this is over my guy we go jam for backyard for our discussion. I won’t delete this moniker.

Keep the information flowing brocksamson
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
Babagy832:

Keep the information flowing brocksamson

Lol Oga at the top, we are already at the end. Lets all see how this final episode will end grin

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hehehe, see movie, "The Return of the ..... grin grin grin. It was just a matter of time before the unleashing set in, the movie didn't disappoint at all. grin

Where is My one and only Xtruzz? grin. Make I radio her,

Come in Xtruzz, Come in Xtruzz....... Can you read me?
Are our defence line still holding up from the enemies? Do you need reinforcements? I repeat, Do you need reinforcements? Can you read me commander?

Trust and obey for there is no other way to be happy in Jesus but to trust and obey. Lalalalalala Lalalalalala ...........

Happy Sunday my people. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
notindome:
Hehehe, see movie, "The Return of the ..... grin grin grin. It was just a matter of time before the unleashing set in, the movie didn't disappoint at all. grin

Where is My one and only Xtruzz? grin. Make I radio her,

Come in Xtruzz, Come in Xtruzz....... Can you read me?
Are our defence line still holding up from the enemies? Do you need reinforcements? I repeat, Do you need reinforcements? Can you read me commander?

Trust and obey for there is no other way to be happy in Jesus but to trust and obey. Lalalalalala Lalalalala ...........

Lmao. This man don’t come and jeopardize the less than 250 slots, 3500 people are waiting for grin grin

We need Xtruzz to appeal to Oga Shakur so merit can have the very little wey remain grin

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by whywhy001: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
Let everyone get back to his/her normal lives i.e before this DPR wahala started.
The DPR 2016 Recruitment is over.
Don't be deceived...

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
whywhy001:
Let everyone get back to his/her normal lives i.e before this DPR wahala started.
Don't be deceived...
the recruitment will be over when they fill the remaining 184 slots or advertise for a fresh recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
whywhy001:
Don't be deceived...
Oga enjoy your career at DPR, you were shouting upandan about how merit wasn't a thing in the recruitment and how even 3rd class students got the job, but you lost your tongue immediately you were called. Just enjoy your career wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
Seems NUPENG and PENGASSAN re also planning to join d strike on tuesday o.... dis means further delay...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by favourite1980: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
BrockSamson:

they want to eat your head bcs you are always stating d obvious, even though you may also be a member playing out d drama well, so that people can read and be confused the more. but its very clear from d way people thank these wonderful informants immediately they start with their make shift consolation that some people are feeling smart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.