Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681391 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
bowen2018:
please do you have her no?

No one has her number here, brother.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
The part""keep reminding u r sponsor got me there"".. WHAT IF ill don't have any...# lokacin hawan Buzu# yayi. ..lol

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
The part""keep reminding u r sponsor got me there"".. WHAT IF u don't have any...# lokacin hawan Buzu# yayi. ..lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
wixzer:
The part""keep reminding u r sponsor got me there"".. WHAT IF u don't have any...# lokacin hawan Buzu# yayi. ..lol
[color=#000000][/color]

But at least you have God.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

But at least you have God.
very correct, thanks for d info
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
@Xtruzz, can you please give an estimate of the merit candidates that make the second list?

I believe some merit candidates will make the list... Help throw more light on that part.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
For those that do not have sponsors to remind, it means keep reminding God. It is well with Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
Crane1:
@Xtruzz, can you please give an estimate of the merit candidates that make the second list?

I believe some merit candidates will make the list... Help throw more light on that part.
[color=#000000][/color]

Merit candidates at this point? For DPR work? For what I know, Those who struggle to make this 2nd list (200plus) through any means necessary are the merit candidates.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

Merit candidates at this point? For DPR work? For what I know, Those who struggle to make this 2nd list (200plus) through any means necessary are the merit candidates.
me no understand the last part.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ishowlekon(m): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
Nigeria Solutions Center can help you design/Rewrite your CV/RESUME professionally to secure well paid job and you get three (3) other things for FREE.

=> CV Design / Rewriting {Pay}
=> Cover Letter {Free}
=> Job Interview Coaching {Free}
=> Interview Materials {Free}

You Pay For One and Get three Free.

Email: olalekan@nigeriasolutionscenter.com.ng
Phone Number: +234-706-2374-143 (call/Whatsapp)

Chat with me for details and samples.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
Xtruzz:
[/color]

Merit candidates at this point? For DPR work? For what I know, [color=#000000]
Those who struggle to make this 2nd list (200plus) through any means necessary are the merit candidates.

With all due respect, I think you need to look up d meaning of d word 'merit'...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bappahman: 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
It seems most people here have back ups (sponsors) to the merit claim
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
What she's implying is that there is little or no merit in the real sense. The list is also dominated by SHs.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bappahman: 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
kbrule1:
What she's implying is that there is little or no merit in the real sense. The list is also dominated by SHs.
i have always thot so too

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
kbrule1:
I tire o. Simple metaphor, them no Sabi. Nigeria has gotten its meaning of merit. If your leg long pass others, then you merit am grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 6:06am On Dec 01, 2018
Like marvel said earlier some merit candidates have a strong SH as their back up. So they stand a better chance.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 01, 2018
Lmao.....Happy New month guys grin grin
All this are things we are aware of in one way or the other. Xtruzz is blunt and not like your other informants of old who will sugarcoat stuff and paint Mr Tata as the Zeus of the common man. If your name gets in without a sponsor, then you should know that your case is a Miracle.
Earlier on it was a case of "not everyone on the first list was contacted, so we should chill and wait for calls" but with time the narratives have changed and it is seeming like an entirely new list and the saddening part of it all is that it will comprise of even people who never applied for it.
Complaining would be like beating a dead horse, because the window we had to at least air our grievances only saw the rise of the "disavow /discredit" gang and honestly for your sakes i hope you did that because you had someone tweaking your APL on the inside and not just clinging to hope.
Where Brocksamson dey? That cake wey you send, we for just use am celebrate the one year anniversary of our interviews beginning from Tuesday grin grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 9:16am On Dec 01, 2018
It is true FIRS have a list ready to be called but no one has been called yet. Documentation alone takes at least 3days and they give at least 5( but not limited) for those called to prepare for documentation.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2018
Sholly24:

With all due respect, I think you need to look up d meaning of d word 'merit'...
[color=#000000][/color]

SOME stakeholders interest has been transfered to & promised 2nd batch by the 2 key players irrespective of scores. It will be unprofessional of me to quote conversations.

The truth is, DPR job can be best describe with Charls Darwin theory of Natural Selection & Habert Spencer theory of survival of the fittest, i e, only those with higher connection with PRESIDENCY/God/few people cinnected Tata/director/ shall survive in this final battle.

I repeat, whom so ever that win in the battle will now be seen, paraded & consider as merit candidate.

That's the truth so stop ranting & exploit every opportunity you've now that you still have the chance

N/B, this wasn't their wish but they need save their job so director is now likable by MEN in PRESIDENCY.

Some HIGHLY merited candidates were taking at the first batch tho.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2018
NigerianAvenger:
Lmao.....Happy New month guys grin grin
All this are things we are aware of in one way or the other. Xtruzz is blunt and not like your other informants of old who will sugarcoat stuff and paint Mr Tata as the Zeus of the common man. If your name gets in without a sponsor, then you should know that your case is a Miracle.
Earlier on it was a case of "not everyone on the first list was contacted, so we should chill and wait for calls" but with time the narratives have changed and it is seeming like an entirely new list and the saddening part of it all is that it will comprise of even people who never applied for it.
Complaining would be like beating a dead horse, because the window we had to at least air our grievances only saw the rise of the "disavow /discredit" gang and honestly for your sakes i hope you did that because you had someone tweaking your APL on the inside and not just clinging to hope.
Where Brocksamson dey? That cake wey you send, we for just use am celebrate the one year anniversary of our interviews beginning from Tuesday grin grin grin grin

My broda I knew most of d guys kicking against d publication then were fighting for their interest with only a few of us asking for a little of patience to give dpr benefit of doubt

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 9:41am On Dec 01, 2018
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

SOME stakeholders interest has been transfered to & promised 2nd batch by the 2 key players irrespective of scores. It will be unprofessional of me to quote conversations.

The truth is, DPR job can be best describe with Charls Darwin theory of Natural Selection & Habert Spencer theory of survival of the fittest, i e, only those with higher connection with PRESIDENCY/God/few people cinnected Tata/director/ shall survive in this final battle.

I repeat, whom so ever that win in the battle will now be seen, paraded & consider as merit candidate.

That's the truth so stop ranting & exploit every opportunity you've now that you still have the chance

N/B, this wasn't their wish but they need save their job so director is now likable by MEN in PRESIDENCY.

Like you said 'seen, paraded and considered as merit'. Crystal clear like dat. Nothing like ranting just like stating things the way they are.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by katako: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
Gec8:

Well said bro, well said.

continue deceiving urself about national newspaper.Do you know what is going on at the training ground base on the order of d Chief of Army staff, hhmm my brother even d recruitment officer/commandant will see letter order from above for underg candidate and they have no choice ,,those additional names must be included shikena,lol,even during training not to talk of documentation my brother forget oo.Nigeria 4get oo,dis country na real waaaa,I sorry for poor man pikin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 10:54am On Dec 02, 2018
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

My highly confidential informant told be the President himself has a lion share of the slots. So stop saying presidency as if it's a collection of top govt officials. Funny enough, that guy call elbangee abi what is already a DPR staff. I was mistaking that hypocrite to be marvel all these while. Well, it's good people learn lessons, and learn the hard way, if not. We will never grow

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bappahman: 11:09am On Dec 02, 2018
dprsauce:

My highly confidential informant told be the President himself has a lion share of the slots. So stop saying presidency as if it's a collection of top govt officials. Funny enough, that guy call elbangee abi what is already a DPR staff. I was mistaking that hypocrite to be marvel all these while. Well, it's good people learn lessons, and learn the hard way, if not. We will never grow
i just don't know what you hope to achieve with all your rants,one minute ur shouting its happening check your profile, the next its all over, then ur spreading hate nd telling people ur already in DPR now its Buhari nd saying another moniker is a DPR staff..

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Danja: 2:02am On Dec 04, 2018
Gec8:

Yes, the term northern/Hausa in my context covers the three northern geo-political zones. Just the way there are infractions in recruitment which favours the north, there are infractions in enrolments into the army to favour them also. Just like you alluded to 'it is usually not by more than one person', but actually in some cases, it is more. I have a vantage experience.

Again, selection into the army has been lopsided from time immemorial and that was the point I was trying to make. Sir Ahmadu Bello orchestrated the intakes of more northerners into the army than any other part of Nigeria, even before the break out of the two 1966 coups. Check, its a well known fact that several books carry. So, no be today this whole thing start.

Why should you consider NW, NE & NC, which present over 70% of the landmass of Nigeria, as one single entity. Do you also know that over 70% of the ethnic groups in Nigeria are also from the North.

Most of the military officers from the three regions of the north understand Hausa but that will not make all of them Hausas. In fact most of them are not Hausa and good number of them are not muslim either.

You said southwest was not given key positions in Buhari's govt. Tell me among the key ministries how many were given to northerners? Finance was given to SW, Fasola was given three key ministries put together. Petroleum and Budget and Planning were given to someones from the SS. CBN also is headed not by a northerner. So what the ranting is about? In fact, we the northerners feel shortchanged in Buhari govt when more than 70% of the votes he got came from the north.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abuharith: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
it is very unfortunate that some unscrupulous elements have succeeded in changing the topic of discuss to something else. our concernhere is the DPR and the DPR job, not sentiments and name calling. The guy that started this mess should know that DPR is not a place for people like him to work in. Let us face our problem and ignore haters and bigots in this forum. May Nigeria succeed!

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ameeen brother. .

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 10:32am On Dec 05, 2018
Good Morning everyone, I trust we are all good. I have been an ardent follower of this thread for two years now, I am also an hopeful and this is my first time of commenting on this thread, in fact I joined nairaland last week just to make this comment. As regards the current situation of things, I want to suggest that we go on with the publication in a very subtle manner. Keeping quiet about the way things are might not be in the favour of the merit candidates, trust me. If it would interest you all to know, most people in the system(DPR) are lost as regards the recruitment as we speak. I for one, I am tired of the song of 'merit candidates are being favoured in the 2nd list'.

Like I said in my 1st paragraph, the publication should be subtle, we never can tell we could be as lucky as the 2013 hopefuls then who got a positive feedback as regards their publication.

Thank you!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
Wow!!! This place seems quiet, no one is saying anything.

Ebonybiuty:
Good Morning everyone, I trust we are all good. I have been an ardent follower of this thread for two years now, I am also an hopeful and this is my first time of commenting on this thread, in fact I joined nairaland last week just to make this comment. As regards the current situation of things, I want to suggest that we go on with the publication in a very subtle manner. Keeping quiet about the way things are might not be in the favour of the merit candidates, trust me. If it would interest you all to know, most people in the system(DPR) are lost as regards the recruitment as we speak. I for one, I am tired of the song of 'merit candidates are being favoured in the 2nd list'.

Like I said in my 1st paragraph, the publication should be subtle, we never can tell we could be as lucky as the 2013 hopefuls then who got a positive feedback as regards their publication.

Thank you!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ebonybiuty:
Wow!!! This place seems quiet, no one is saying anything.

My sister, making a publication now, would be for posterity sake. Forget about any "merit" list. That ship sailed a long time ago. If you have strong connection, you are a merit candidate.

Timing is key in everything. The time to use a publication as a tool for justice is far, far gone.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
I beg to disagree bro. Better late than never. I still believe its better than not doing anything at all. You might be surprised Buhari might not even be aware of the on-going buhaha as regards this recruitment.

nigerianonym:

My sister, making a publication now, would be for posterity sake. Forget about any "merit" list. That ship sailed a long time ago. If you have strong connection, you are a merit candidate.

Timing is key in everything. The time to use a publication as a tool for justice is far, far gone.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by babawuro11(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
Allah Kai ne gatan mu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.