Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681542 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 7:14am On Nov 23, 2018
Brock Samson,where have you been? Any update from you. Abi you Don collect ApL.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
@Xtruzz, any thing for the house?

Good to see you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
Mr Tata confirmed to a close pal that it is over.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
kbrule1:
Mr Tata confirmed to a close pal that it is over.
[color=#770077][/color]

VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT:

1. The recruitment is a continue process which is a bit diff from their previous staffing process.

2. DPR needs to round up incorporating the newly employed staff into fed payroll (IPPS) before thinking about us.

3. The new list is ready and above 200 names but success is not base on merit. Take my word to the bank.

4. Those with strong back up made this first batch. Your ñames wasn't in 1st batch because, your source came late & not strong enough.

5. Permutation are ongoing for the 2nd batch. No date was given but speculation have it b4 1st quarter.

6. They where all around in town last week. Instructions have been given to tell all new request/rec letters that the recruitment process is over while response to those they promised 2nd batch are been told to be patience.

7. Director is a nice man of his word. Get his attention and make heaven.

8. You will eventually be called by DPR, no doubt abt it.

9. Praying hard & without season doesn't mean you are spreading your luck where your hands can't reach. No.

NO TENSION GYZ..
I'm very much sure some of us here are fully awere of this information and more but refuse to share because of some pessimistic hopefull.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 2:35am On Nov 24, 2018
Xtruzz:
[color=#770077][/color]

1. The recruitment is a continue process which is a bit diff from their previous staffing process.

2. DPR needs to round up incorporating the newly employed staff into fed payroll (IPPS) before thinking about us.

3. The new list is ready and above 200 names but success is not base on merit. Take my word to the bank.

4. Those with strong back up made this first batch. Your ñames wasn't in 1st batch because, your source came late & not strong enough.

5. Permutation are ongoing for the 2nd batch. No date was given but speculation have it b4 1st quarter.

6. They where all around in town last week. Instructions have been given to tell all new request/rec letters that the recruitment process is over while response to those they promised 2nd batch are been told to be patience.

9. Praying hard & without season doesn't mean you are spreading your luck where your hands can't reach. No.

NO TENSION GYZ..
I'm very much sure some of us here are fully awere of this information and more but refuse to share because of some pessimistic hopefull.

Thanks for d update but i am not clear on some of d points up here
1. 'Success is not based on merit' in d second batch. So what was it based on? My concern hope it doesnt go d way of 1st batch with most going to sh.
2. If you say b4 first quarter, dats b4 jan meaning dia is possibility of contacting people dis yr as against what some pple have said recently here that its till next yr - jan or feb.
3. Your points 6, 7, 8 and 9 are more worrisome which i think is still more in favour of sh. Whats d hope of d common man?

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 6:06am On Nov 24, 2018
Xtruzz:
[color=#770077][/color]

NO TENSION GYZ..

Hmm, I gave a similar update, but seems mine is so dangerously raw and some northerners here, I believe want to have my head. Well, if some southerners also doubt me, Goodluck waiting for your merit name. Bunkum.

If you get sense, start to press your button,if it's not late. Some of us here sef they do the runs, but them no they make noise cos of set up. Sincerely, I can't reply any pm, cos I no want set up. I no be hausa man, and I believe my connection can't save me when caught. #peace

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 6:10am On Nov 24, 2018
And mind you, don't be deceived by the IPPIS jagons. We got our IPPIS no less than two months, so it's not something to use as excuse. This country is finished. The world is moving away from crude, yet this country is killing itself in crude. God help us

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 6:26am On Nov 24, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Sholly24:

Thanks for d update but i am not clear on some of d points up here
1. 'Success is not based on merit' in d second batch. So what was it based on? My concern hope it doesnt go d way of 1st batch with most going to sh.
2. If you say b4 first quarter, dats b4 jan meaning dia is possibility of contacting people dis yr as against what some pple have said recently here that its till next yr - jan or feb.
3. Your points 6, 7, 8 and 9 are more worrisome which i think is still more in favour of sh. Whats d hope of d common man?

Everything about this recruitment is worrisome. Pray to your GOD if no connectio.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 24, 2018
Lol.... This DPR is officially a scam but that is not something we don't know already. When we were shouting publication up and down, it was because we feared that the delay was not in anyway going to favor the merit candidates on the list and now it's more than obvious.
We like to talk about praying to God as if he is going to come and change the names of people that have been replaced, you don't want to know the amount of fasting and prayer that some people have put into it; but you see in the Nigerian context that is not enough as you need a small god on the side to help you do God's bidding.
Nigeria is only going to get worse, so get yourself a 5G connection or find a way to get out of this shithole for good to a place where the basic necessities of life aren't attributed to the supernatural from a bunch of Godless folks who feel religion is a tool to be used against the oppressed.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2018
NigerianAvenger:
Lol.... This DPR is officially a scam but that is not something we don't know already. When we were shouting publication up and down, it was because we feared that the delay was not in anyway going to favor the merit candidates on the list and now it's more than obvious.
We like to talk about praying to God as if he is going to come and change the names of people that have been replaced, you don't want to know the amount of fasting and prayer that some people have put into it; but you see in the Nigerian context that is not enough as you need a small god on the side to help you do God's bidding.
Nigeria is only going to get worse, so get yourself a 5G connection or find a way to get out of this shithole for good to a place where the basic necessities of life aren't attributed to the supernatural from a bunch of Godless folks who feel religion is a tool to be used against the oppressed.
Spot on bro! The delusion in this part of the planet is hella funny. I just read some things and i'm like yo! Of the plethora of tribes n nations abound in the world with real issues as famine, grande-scale disasters, as in those really going thru terrible things, not forgetting even the workings of the entire universe..na smeared DPR in Nigeria, holy tipex from heaven go come down for. We always have a chance to make the required change, be it in choosing our leaders or in ensuring that pple are accountable and do the right thing..but we almost never do that. Educated folk are shouting Atiku and Buhari upandan, then they enter and you start calling God. Please, dont insult God, and don't rubbish what prayers are meant to be!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=Gilbertase post=73254726] Spot on bro! The delusion in this part of the planet is hella funny. I just read some things and i'm like yo! of the plethora of tribes n nations abound in the world, with real issues, famine, disasters, like those really going thru things, not forgetting even the workings of the entire universe..na smeared DPR in Nigeria, holy tipex from heaven go come down for. We always have a chance to make the required change, be it in choosing our leaders or in ensuring that pple are accountable and do the right thing..but we almost never do that. Educated folk are shouting Atiku and Buhari upandan, then they enter and you start calling God. Please, dont insult God, and don't rubbish what prayers are meant to be![/quo[/color[color=#770077][/color]]te[color=#550000][/colo[color=#000099][/color[color=#990000]]r]]

So advising my fellow hopefuls to continue pray to God in absent of connection is an insult to God? I'm now rubbishing what prayers are meant to be by giving hopefulls a tip on the current trend?

May God deliver you from your pessimistic aptitude.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2018
Xtruzz:
So advising my fellow hopefuls to continue pray to God in absent of connection is an insult to God? I'm now rubbishing what prayers are meant to be by giving hopefulls a tip on the current trend?

May God deliver you from your pessimistic aptitude.

Madam Xtruzz, I'm not in Gilbertase's mind but i can swear on anything that his intentions weren't to come off as antagonistic. Some of us always want to look at issues from a broader perspective because DPR recruitment will come and go but the flaws of the system won't and those are the kind of things that prayer cannot change because if prayer was a criteria for development i think Nigeria will be the most developed country in the world and Nigerians will have the highest population of successful people in the world.
Don't always be on the edge or try to think that everything said is to portray you in bad light and if you feel offended in anyway i apologize as it was my comment that set the tone for his and i think at this point in time a lot of us are already worn out and are only waiting for the end credits of the recruitment. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=NigerianAvenger post=73256933]
Madam Xtruzz, I'm not in Gilbertase's mind but i can swear on anything that his intentions weren't to come off as antagonistic. Some of us always want to look at issues from a broader perspective because DPR recruitment will come and go but the flaws of the system won't and those are the kind of things that prayer cannot change because if prayer was a criteria for development i think Nigeria will be the most developed country in the world and Nigerians will have the highest population of successful people in the world.
Don't always be on the edge or try to think that everything said is to portray you in bad light and if you feel offended in anyway i apologize as it was my comment that set the tone for his and i think at this point in time a lot of us are already worn out and are only waiting for the end credits of the recruitment. smiley[/quote[color=#550000][/color]]

It's okay.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2018
xtruzz is so on point, whatever she says is the truth. 355 candidates reported out of the purported 400, making the remaining slots to be 200 plus. but the thing i dont know is wether merit will get a chance in the second batch, and i tell you the only thing deaying the secind batch is monetary issues.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2018
xtruzz is so on point, what she says is the truth. 355 candidates reported out of the purported 400, making the remaining slots to be 200 plus. but the thing i dont know is wether merit will get a chance in the second batch, and i tell you the only thing deaying the secind batch is monetary issues.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2018
elbangeez:
xtruzz is so on point, whatever she says is the truth. 355 candidates reported out of the purported 400, making the remaining slots to be 200 plus. but the thing i dont know is wether merit will get a chance in the second batch, and i tell you the only thing deaying the secind batch is monetary issues.
thanks man, hopefully the people who fall in the same category as you are given due consideration
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
NigerianAvenger:
thanks man, hopefully the people who fall in the same category as you are given due consideration
[color=#770077][/color]

In reference to my previous post..

Those that want to achieve point 7 should visit Eko Hotel on 26th, 27th & 28th Nov, 2018 by 9am (early bird) but look good.

You never can tell because God is still saying something about your case in DPR. You may achieve my point 8 with those visit.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nothing has changed but do not deceived God cannot be mocked smiley

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Col84: 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Bu6IWUKmYmJ1IAEU5POL74. Nigeria Army whastsap group
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 12:38am On Nov 25, 2018
Xtruzz:
[color=#770077][/color]

Those that want to achieve point 7 should visit Eko Hotel on 26th, 27th & 28th Nov, 2018 by 9am (early bird) but look good.

You never can tell because God is still saying something about your case in DPR. You may achieve my point 8 with those visit.

If I understand you very well, you are simply saying that there are no merit candidates in the second list?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 12:41am On Nov 25, 2018
Xtruzz:
[color=#000099][/color]

Everything about this recruitment is worrisome. Pray to your GOD if no connectio.
Please try and answer his first question.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Takon231: 3:19am On Nov 25, 2018
Xtruzz:
[color=#770077][/color]

Xtruzz pls give more details, is there a conference there? Or is point 7 lodging there on those days? How do we locate the exact hall? Pls reply to ur mail. Pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 7:12am On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=Takon231 post=73278535]

Xtruzz pls give more details, is there a conference there? Or is point 7 lodging there on those days? How do we locate the exact hall? Pls reply to ur mail. Pls[/quote[color=#770077][/color]

There is a conference in Eko Hotel Lagos. Baba LADAN & Kachukwu present are 100% sure.

When you get there and eventually meet LADAN PA, ( Baba Mohammed) he will tell you the recruitment is over till next yr so find a way to meet LADAN direct. Let him hear you direct. His a good man. Pray before going and be smart.

Best of Luck bro.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 7:24am On Nov 25, 2018
Polchiz:

If I understand you very well, you are simply saying that there are no merit candidates in the second list?
[color=#000099][/color]

I'll advice you to summon courage and move. Gyz like you here are moving.

How do you move?

Find your way to the conference and collect phone numbers. Let's start from there.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 8:42am On Nov 25, 2018
Now dressing smart, acting nice and attending conferences uninvited are the added criteria to job qualifications... God Hear the plea of a common MAN... cry

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2018
wixzer:
Now dressing smart, acting nice and attending conferences uninvited are the added criteria to job qualifications... God Hear the plea of a common MAN... cry

Brother,

The idea tire me no be small.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=wixzer post=73282438]Now dressing smart, acting nice and attending conferences uninvited are the added criteria to job qualifications... God Hear the plea of a common MAN... cry[/quot[color=#770077][/color]e]

Seat down in the comfort of your room and be analysing my comments by picking my words. This is Nigeria...DPR job na hot cake.

DPR isn't police or civil defence. Just keep quite if you don't feet into my idea..

It's not by force. I know more will come and still analyse my information while the wise ones will take advantage of it.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
Xtruzz:
[color=#000099][/color]

I'll advice you to summon courage and move. Gyz like you here are moving.

How do you move?

Find your way to the conference and collect phone numbers. Let's start from there.

For those that want to make d move, all the best to you. But it is not right in any way for an organization like dpr to do things like that. Even if I am in Lagos I won't stoop dat low all cos i want a job in dpr, go to a conference uninvited, approach d so called 'Men of Integrity' and say what exactly, 'dat please sir I applied to ur organization, I passed d test and am sure i did well in d interview but i dont have anybody to help me, pls help me sir'. How did we get to this level in dis country? See ehn, we all know all of us cannot get this job but all we ask for is just fairness in d recruitment process so dat a good no of applicants dat merited it can get in and i dont think dats too much to ask. Though i still hope your recent update is not completely true especially d third point you made. But if true, those advocating for publication can go ahead with it for posterity sake. We know most federal agencies do recruitment d backdoor way, but for dpr to want to appear dey followed due process when actually most of it was done d backdoor way... They should have done it d usually way most fed agencies do theirs and save most applicants d stress (physical, emotional etc) and time wastage

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Samsonik: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lolss, this is exactly why most people are going against the publication so that their will be opportunity to dress smart and meet the high and mighty.

Nigerians, when are we really going to learn. This publication would have hit the right head since, we are here waiting. We will wait cos I am patiently hopeful...

At this point, we rely solely on God. Because he has the final say.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sholly24:

For those that want to make d move, all the best to you. But it is not right in any way for an organization like dpr to do things like that. Even if I am in Lagos I won't stoop dat low all cos i want a job in dpr, go to a conference uninvited, approach d so called 'Men of Integrity' and say what exactly, 'dat please sir I applied to ur organization, I passed d test and am sure i did well in d interview but i dont have anybody to help me, pls help me sir'. How did we get to this level in dis country? See ehn, we all know all of us cannot get this job but all we ask for is just fairness in d recruitment process so dat a good no of applicants dat merited it can get in and i dont think dats too much to ask. Though i still hope your recent update is not completely true especially d third point you made. But if true, those advocating for publication can go ahead with it for posterity sake. We know most federal agencies do recruitment d backdoor way, but for dpr to want to appear dey followed due process when actually most of it was done d backdoor way... They should have done it d usually way most fed agencies do theirs and save most applicants d stress (physical, emotional etc) and time wastage
[color=#000000][/color]

Point to note;

1. I won't have dropped the info if the conference is base on or strictly invitation.

2. You are calling them " so called men of integrity" as if you won't be glad to have them as friends or you won't take the job when they bring DPR APL letter to your door step.

3. Keep DPR aside, there's nothing wrong in meeting people above your standard in the oil & Gas industry.

It's not by force for you to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.