Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683211 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 11:46am On Feb 21, 2019
You guys should calm down. With the turn of events, its obvious they want to use portal to regularize and conclude the recruitment process. So, let everybody wait until they are done with the portal update

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sholly24:
You guys should calm down. With the turn of events, its obvious they want to use portal to regularize and conclude the recruitment process. So, let everybody wait until they are done with the portal update
yes am with you sholly
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
Portal has been inaccessible since yesterday. Hmmmm. This can mean two things; something good is about to happen (successfuls about being contacted) or nothing is about to happen (end of the road)................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
Unknownuser:
Portal has been inaccessible since yesterday. Hmmmm. This can mean two things; something good is about to happen (successfuls about being contacted) or nothing is about to happen (end of the road)................
stop thinking negatively .
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
jidex4life:

No one is thinking negatively, read my statement properly . Its quite simple to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
jidex4life:
Lmao, what is negative about that?? This is Nigeria where everything goes and considering how the recruitment has panned out, we cannot completely rule out that possibility, i also had that thought in mind but chose not to say anything in order not to dampen anybody's spirit.
But in all honesty, that is also a possibility which might be a bitter pill to swallow for some. We can only hope for the best at this point
But regardless of how things turn out, we'll all be fine considering we have up to this moment survived Nigeria' s dysfunction and DPR's rather skewed approach of bringing the recruitment to an end.

Btw, It's just #DAY2 of the portal shut down, let's keep our fingers crossed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
Unknownuser:

Refer to page 79.

The DPR portal will be used to send posting emails. The error message pop up was experienced weeks before the first batch received APLs.

Keep calm and don’t lose hope.
Cheers

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bbdtj(m): 6:27am On Feb 22, 2019
Portals now accessible without any error. We pray good news follow. Thanks Marvel and please update us on any recent information Sir
Marvel68:

Refer to page 79.

The DPR portal will be used to send posting emails. The error message pop up was experienced weeks before the first batch received APLs.

Keep calm and don’t lose hope.
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 6:31am On Feb 22, 2019
Bbdtj:
Portals now accessible without any error. We pray good news follow. Thanks Marvel and please update us on any recent information Sir
Yes but no changes on my own portal sha. Please if anyone noticed any?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bbdtj(m): 7:06am On Feb 22, 2019
Same here, No any change noticed in my portal.
eyebee01:

Yes but no changes on my own portal sha. Please if anyone noticed any?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 8:24am On Feb 22, 2019
My portal is now accessible. Is there anyone whose portal is not yet accessible.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 8:33am On Feb 22, 2019
I don't think we'll ever see any change in the portal. Though portal not being accessible in the past hours means they could be using it to get info like address of the successful ones.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 8:36am On Feb 22, 2019
I just tried it now. The site isn't reachable on my end still

jidex4life:
My portal is now accessible. Is there anyone whose portal is not yet accessible.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 8:37am On Feb 22, 2019
I doubt this. They have a data base of that already.

makonko:
I don't think we'll ever see any change in the portal. Though portal not being accessible in the past hours means they could be using it to get info like address of the successful ones.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
I doubt this. They have a data base of that already.

Alright. We'll see about that.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AbusM1: 9:01am On Feb 22, 2019
The site is now accessible, but no changes
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 9:45am On Feb 22, 2019
As we are not able to log in I saw this thing on my dpr website before it changed to normal log in
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2019
Who else noticed such thing , the stuff popped up when I login my dpr portal before it went back to normal profile page . I was quick to screenshot am as the pop up did not last for 1minutes before it went back to normal profile
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 9:48am On Feb 22, 2019
jidex4life:
As we are not able to log in I saw this thing on my dpr website before it changed to normal log in
at marvel can you verify what that means . Thanks in anticipation
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2019
jidex4life:

Boss I fear you oo, you have 94tabs opened. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Optimusprime(m): 10:19am On Feb 22, 2019
jidex4life:
Who else noticed such thing , the stuff popped up when I login my dpr portal before it went back to normal profile page . I was quick to screenshot am as the pop up did not last for 1minutes before it went back to normal profile

Bro, the web address doesn't look like dpr to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 10:27am On Feb 22, 2019
Optimusprime:

Bro, the web address doesn't look like dpr to me
I was on the web page and it popped out and went off again
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2019
jidex4life:

One of your 94 tabs popped out and you didn't notice it.
wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2019
jidex4life:
just logged in, no pop-up.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2019
We need SERIOUS help in this country. If the pop up of a socila media/electronic business advert ADD, perhaps, created even by a student will cause us (graduates) this lengthy discussion, I wonder who is to be blamed in all we are going through.

Meanwhile, everyone should just stay calm and watch how the drama would unfold. Like I said earlier, I believe Apl and PLs will come @a time.
Good morning all.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2019
kings91:
We need SERIOUS help in this country. If the pop up of a socila media/electronic business advert ADD, perhaps, created even by a student will cause us (graduates) this lengthy discussion, I wonder who is to be blamed in all we are going through.

Meanwhile, everyone should just stay calm and watch how the drama would unfold. Like I said earlier, I believe Apl and PLs will come @a time.
Good morning all.
grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by favourite1980: 6:46am On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=Marvel68 post=75966984]

This is just mere prediction by Marvel68, give us more prove to your point that you are speculating, the exact day that calls for APL will be made by DPR. Guy, we are tired of this your guess work.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=favourite1980 post=76015498][/quote]

Refer to page 547.
Very Very soon!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.