Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3665419 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GenerousLord: 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
ruthieo:

but can u aply twice,remember u can't
I didn't apply twice with one account. Just had to use another email address to reapply some few minutes ago, and every thing seems perfect.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maina55: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
tee4naija:
Just applied successfully. Op thanks for d info. Guys, get ur docs ready in PDF format before u start application including ur CV. Good luck!
please I have been having problem in uploading my picture,,, please what can I do,, help me out
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Popsy1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
After registering, i saw a 'short test 5mins' written on screen.. when i clicked on start, a timer started counting but no test appeared. I decided to reload the page. once i did that, everything about test disappeared... anyone else experience this?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ibukun003(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
I've been trying to register...But its not going through... Used Mozilla, Chrome and Explorer...
Giving a FatalErrorException

Help please...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 2el(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
MissIndependent:
You all are giving wrong info here. Passport photograph is not in PDF format it's PNG or JPEG Nysc cert etc are the only documents that must be in PDF format and it must not be more than 320kb. undecided

Pls how many docx are we to convert to PDF ??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emasel(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
247Dior:
After many trials I've successfully completed the registration process but I completed it with someone's passport because it keeps popping out different passport different from the one I'm uploading... I don't know what else to do so I submitted like that

What? I hope you know the implications of what you just did. That passport photograph will be on the print out with which you'll write the test, so it will seem like you're impersonating someone.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrOsas: 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
when i try to upload the pdf file.
After they have loaded i get this error

Some Error Occured, You Have to upload at least three documents
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Awedman: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
nicerichard05:

Just received a mail to print my exam slip link oo, who else got this
. Please be sincere now.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sunnystooth(m): 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
Popsy1:
After registering, i saw a 'short test 5mins' written on screen.. when i clicked on start, a timer started counting but no test appeared. I decided to reload the page. once i did that, everything about test disappeared... anyone else experience this?
I experienced exactly what you wrote up there.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jazmiynne: 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
Awedman:
. Please be sincere now.

Lol he is sincere na cheesy

The difference is that you too can get same mail. On your profile, click on "send mail", you would get same mail too. smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Awedman: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol he is sincere na cheesy

The difference is that you too can get same mail. On your profile, click on "send mail", you would get same mail too. smiley
. hmmm...like seriously because we need to know where we are going.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
EngrOsas:
when i try to upload the pdf file.
After they have loaded i get this error

Some Error Occured, You Have to upload at least three documents

Same here, I have being battling with it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DaGeneral(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
If you are still trying on Chrome browser, you are on a long thing.. What I have been trying to do since yesterday took me less than 5mins using Mozilla Firefox.. Switch to save yourself from frustration

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlexisM16: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
After successfully applying with my information complete, I reloaded the page and saw my region intact buy test center changed to Abuja, how can it change to Abuja when the only test centre available to Lagos candidates is Unilag?

Besides, my application is still pending until submission or something like that.

Is there anyone else getting the centre-change problem?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
Emasel:

What? I hope you know the implications of what you just did. That passport photograph will be on the print out with which you'll write the test, so it will seem like you're impersonating someone.

Nnam the guy mess up bro, I had same issue I had to restart the registeration process

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MissIndependent(f): 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
2el:

Pls how many docx are we to convert to PDF ??
3 docs
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
Jokerman:
Is there a position for mechanical engineering trainee... coz I see nothing o

Yes there is, I'm a mech student as well
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by freshniqqa(m): 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
GenerousLord:

Did it display at anytime before/after submission?
same tin with mine. Have u done anything about it?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
I see mentioning cv and I was at the stage of uploading my NYSC, WAEC and Bachelors before power was interrupted please so where are we to upload Cv,is it the next page?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by freshniqqa(m): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
ruthieo:

no institution displayed on mine
same thing with mine. Done anytin abt it?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrOsas: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
BiggyB242:

Same here, I have being battling with it.

reduce all your files, let the total size sum up to, not more 320

mine worked now.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by freshniqqa(m): 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
GenerousLord:

Have you tried logging out and logging in again to your profile page to see if your institution still displays? Because the page I submitted and printed out has my institution on display, but when I later logged out and logged in to my profile page today, I couldn't find my institution entry on my profile page. This got me worried.
my institution didn't show after I logged out and logged backk in again, bt showed before and after I submitted it. What am I do?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tenaciousJ(f): 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please I don't have my certificates in my fone as docs, wat do I do?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GenerousLord: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
freshniqqa:
my institution didn't show after I logged out and logged backk in again, bt showed before and after I submitted it. What am I do?
It seems it's a general problem. I wonder why some peeps still have theirs displaying.
Just leave it that way, coz I applied again with another mail address, and for some minutes every thing seemed perfect; few hours later I logged out and logged in again only to see my institution entry gone.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jokerman(m): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
Can I apply twice o?? I have made a mistake o....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jokerman(m): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
tenaciousJ:
Please I don't have my certificates in my fone as docs, wat do I do?

Go and Scan dem at a business center and transfer them to your fone or email. ...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by freshniqqa(m): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
GenerousLord:

It seems it's a general problem. I wonder why some peeps still have theirs displaying.
Just leave it that way, coz I applied again with another mail address, and for some minutes every thing seemed perfect; few hours later I logged out and logged in again only to see my institution entry gone.
is it today u re-applied?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by KceeK: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
The site is very fast now.

In dey sweet me for mouth as I dey apply for person

Who need my help should pm me
freshniqqa:
is it today u re-applied?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by KceeK: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
The site is very fast now.

In dey sweet me for mouth as I dey apply for person

Who need my help should pm me
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Edifyer: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
GenerousLord:

My high institution Showed 3 times after submitting
But I guess that is not a problem as all has same start, end date, same university and course but no class of degree
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dhabeautyjas(f): 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
kecy19:
The registration process did not ask anyone to upload his/her CV
its there. resume the last on the sequence of submission

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P