Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,486 members, 7,770,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:54 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3665372 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ciscon: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2016
After selecting venue and clicking Submit, I can't see anything like "Successfully applied" or so and each time I log in, there is no column to submit it just takes me to my profile showing all my application details. Could that be an indication that my application has been successfully submitted?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tabel03: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2016
pls house, how can i convert my documents to pdf
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ciscon: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2016
tabel03:
pls house, how can i convert my documents to pdf

Use pdf converter or any online software. It's quite simple to achieve.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tabel03: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2016
pls i need help on how to conveert my documents to pdf
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MissIndependent(f): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2016
You all are giving wrong info here. Passport photograph is not in PDF format it's PNG or JPEG Nysc cert etc are the only documents that must be in PDF format and it must not be more than 320kb. undecided

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MissIndependent(f): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2016
tabel03:
pls i need help on how to conveert my documents to pdf
If you have a desktop and a pdf app just click open your cert, then left click and click save as. It's just the same way you save your word document to pdf document. There are other process of doing that but this is the easier one I'm giving you. Cheers smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MissIndependent(f): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2016
chukzy4u:
Please how did u navigate through page 3, mine keeps wiping off after entering the higher institution.. i am using google chrome.
or did u just uloaded ur docs without filling it..

Keep reloading the page it's network error smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by stunningjudy(f): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2016
i uploaded my passport and i am seeing a strange face there. advice needed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MissIndependent(f): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2016
prideemma:
Pls what do they mean by using uppercase and lowercase in creating password, need answer ungent Plz
You shouldn't be asking this but I will answer you. Your password should look like this; NairaLA32 password must be in uppercase, lowercase and numbers that is capital letters, small letters and numbers.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yungreezy: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2016
KceeK:
Was fun. Started by 11:30pm and finished applying 12:15am. I learnt how to be patient and to have self-control.

I have just replied your pm.
how did you upload your documents like nysc certificate and degree certificate.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ciscon: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2016
stunningjudy:
i uploaded my passport and i am seeing a strange face there. advice needed

Check correctly, you probably uploaded the wrong passport. You can "Restart Application" if you double check because wrong passport can be an hurdle at the interview stage
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kecy19(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2016
Done with mine. Tried once and I had no stress applying. I can help any finding it difficult to register.

Pm me now if you need my assistance.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jmanity: 10:35am On Oct 27, 2016
kecy19:
Done with mine. Tried once and I had no stress applying. I can help any finding it difficult to register.

Am finding it difficult to open the site on my pc chrome browser, did you use any particular browser?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sylphshe1(f): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2016
Hi, Please I need your assistance
kecy19:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ciscon: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2016
kecy19:

Did you get any thing like "Successfully Applied"?
When you log into your profile, what pops up", mine is still showing "Pending" under "Application Status", yet no column showing "submit". Hope my application is in order?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Neroski(f): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2016
ruthieo:

please the secondary school leaving certificate u uploaded was waec or testimonial?
thanks
It shoud be actual Waec result na,nobody needs your testimonial!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wildchild1: 10:58am On Oct 27, 2016
jmanity:

Am finding it difficult to open the site on my pc chrome browser, did you use any particular browser?

Same thing here, telling me the site is not available for further applications
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kindel001: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2016
HI FOLKS , PLEASE HELP ME OUT... I AM STUCK AT STAGE 3, WHERE I NEED TO UPLOAD MY EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND.I FILLED ALL NECESSARIES, THE ONLY PLACE AM HAVING CHALLENGE WITH IS THE PDF OPTION.
FINE, I HAVE MY CV IN PDF, NOT MORE THAN 320KB AS REQUESTED,ONLY FOR ME TO HAVE A RETURN MESSAGE THAT I NEED TO UPLOAD 3 DOCUMENT. I TRIED TO UPLOAD MY CV 3X, JUST TO FULFILL THE REQUIREMENT AT THAT OPTION,YET I AM STILL HAVING ISSUES TO SAVE AND CONTINUE. PLS HELP ME
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kecy19(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2016
No

I actually made use of Chrome bowser.
jmanity:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by glimpse(f): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2016
DPR's website is currently undergoing an upgrade. just saw it now

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kecy19(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2016
Yes I did. I feel you have no problem.
ciscon:

Did you get any thing like "Successfully Applied"?
When you log into your profile, what pops up", mine is still showing "Pending" under "Application Status", yet no column showing "submit". Hope my application is in order?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jmanity: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2016
glimpse:
DPR's website is currently undergoing an upgrade. just saw it now

lets wait till 3pm then..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Neroski(f): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2016
Lmao.check back 3pm,FCSC style....very funny people!!!!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MissIndependent(f): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2016
wildchild1:

Same thing here, telling me the site is not available for further applications
Website is currently under check you cant do anything now till 3pm smiley

Normal Naija Sham grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jokerman(m): 11:53am On Oct 27, 2016
Is there a position for mechanical engineering trainee... coz I see nothing o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ciscon: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
kecy19:
Yes I did. I feel you have no problem.

Thanks,
Please what's your "Application Status" showing?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by brightsparks(m): 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
Jokerman:
Is there a position for mechanical engineering trainee... coz I see nothing o

Yes there is, the last on page 2 of the list of graduate trainee courses
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ihinmi(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
ciscon:
After selecting venue and clicking Submit, I can't see anything like "Successfully applied" or so and each time I log in, there is no column to submit it just takes me to my profile showing all my application details. Could that be an indication that my application has been successfully submitted?

please how did you upload file under education (separate or you merge it together in one PDF).
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ihinmi(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
MissIndependent:
You all are giving wrong info here. Passport photograph is not in PDF format it's PNG or JPEG Nysc cert etc are the only documents that must be in PDF format and it must not be more than 320kb. undecided

please how did you upload file under education
(separate or you merge together in one PDF.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tycoon3(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
Following......
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nwakibie3(m): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ihinmi:

please how did you upload file under education (separate or you merge it together in one PDF).

separate them. it wont accept anything less than 3 documents in that section.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wildchild1: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
MissIndependent:
Website is currently under check you cant do anything now till 3pm smiley

Normal Naija Sham grin grin grin grin grin
Lemme check with ICT what's happening

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.