Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678872 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 9:28am On Jul 13, 2019
Xtruzz:
2nd batch is sacrosanct, take it or leave it. It will be uploaded towards end of the year through February. Don't be discourag please just be hopeful, be patient. The names have been shortlisted, save and secured. God knows i have no bad intentions to lie to any 1 here.
Thank you Dear. We are waiting patiently as we seek for other opportunities.
Best Regards.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2019
Jan9:
Guys you do not need to agree or believe this *but there is actually a second list...*

What is not known is how and when it will be released

There is a second list.

I have said it before and i still retraite...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Gec8:

Trust me, many of them here will sit down and wait on xtruz and 2020. Trust me.
grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
dprsauce:
grin grin grin
Na vision 2020...lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Chamoaaa: 1:06am On Jul 14, 2019
Gilbertase:
Na vision 2020...lol
Is like this recruitment will take us from 2016 to 2020 ooo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 14, 2019
Xtruzz how far?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2019
Goderlist:
Xtruzz how far?
[color=#000000][/color]

I'm good sir.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2019
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]
I'm good sir.
Wonderful! I wish u success in all ur human endeavor

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ojb555666: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2019
I will advice all unemployed people here to seek for other opportunities elsewhere, if there is any other batch anywhere and you get called, good. As for me, I left naija for Dubai since last year even while still hoping I get called. Just get yourself something doing no matter how little. No opportunity for unconnected in Nigeria of today.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2019
Xtruzz:
2nd batch is sacrosanct, take it or leave it. It will be uploaded towards end of the year through February. Don't be discourag please just be hopeful, be patient. The names have been shortlisted, save and secured. God knows i have no bad intentions to lie to any 1 here.

LOL. Una don come again abi?
Continue.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2019
Xtruzz:

By 2nd batch, do you mean the same one people have been waiting for or the new 45-50 candidates they want to take in later?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lastmessenger: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ojb555666:
I will advice all unemployed people here to seek for other opportunities elsewhere, if there is any other batch anywhere and you get called, good. As for me, I left naija for Dubai since last year even while still hoping I get called. Just get yourself something doing no matter how little. No opportunity for unconnected in Nigeria of today.
Of all the places to travel na Dubai you see? Nna tell us what you are doing there
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ojb555666: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
lastmessenger:
Of all the places to travel na Dubai you see? Nna tell us what you are doing there
Lol, na the one I can afford at the material time. Planning on migrating to a better country she.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sewhrdor: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
hopeful2018:
Thank you Dear. We are waiting patiently as we seek for other opportunities. Best R egards.
Crane 1 drop something it's been a while u drop post
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
There is second batch and the proofs are as follows...

Personnel cost in the budget has a marginal increase...

The FCC list is stamped signed and dated this year...

I do not know the number of people, the time for release or the manner which contact will be made.

But i also do not agree it will get to as far as November let alone February.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
Jan9:
There is second batch and the proofs are as follows...

Personnel cost in the budget has a marginal increase...

The FCC list is stamped signed and dated this year...

I do not know the number of people, the time for release or the manner which contact will be made.

But i also do not agree it will get to as far as November let alone February.
[color=#000000][/color]

I totally agree with you in all your points..I was reliably told by high ranking decision maker in DPR "towards the end of the year"

I also agree on the feb because 3 months will be given to successful candidate to resume which will obviously lead us to fab.

My understanding is, November to feb is 3months.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

I totally agree with you in all your points..I was reliably told by high ranking decision maker in DPR "towards the end of the year"

I also agree on the feb because 3 months will be given to successful candidate to resume which will obviously lead us to fab.

If you were told "towards year end" you shouldn't have come here and draw dates of your own.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
makonko:

If you were told "towards year end" you shouldn't have come here and draw dates of your own.
[color=#000000][/color]

Have told you severally not to respond to my post please. Just respect your self.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

well i know those who received their letters jul/aug last year didn't resume till Oct/Nov there about... So maybe the same scenario will play out...

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

Have told you severally not to respond to my post please. Just respect your self.

I will respond as long as you continue telling lies

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 7:37am On Jul 16, 2019
makonko:

I will respond as long as you continue telling lies
[color=#000000][/color]

It's only God that can help you out from your frustration.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 7:58am On Jul 16, 2019
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

It's only God that can help you out from your frustration.

You're wrong there baby. I'm not frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 8:18am On Jul 16, 2019
Dijahh:
If after 15th of july nothing happens then i promisse u my list.
undecided
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2019
Mailbab

Expecting Dijahh to hold her own end of the bargain ni? grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostgambler: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2019
As Nigerians we are eternal optimists, but this may also be our undoing because rather than admit something is not working we continue to circle round in hope of change that will never be.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2019
Ghostgambler:
As Nigerians we are eternal optimists, but this may also be our undoing because rather than admit something is not working we continue to circle round in hope of change that will never be.
GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Teekaystreamz: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2019
Hello guys, first time to comment. As much as i feel the pains of those waiting for a break through, i implore you guys to look ahead, perhaps to the supposedly next DPR recruitment scheduled to hold later this year. i had similar experience with NLNG graduate trainee recruitment where we waited for closure for 4 years. It did make sense that no established company would recruit a graduate trainee after 4 years, rather they would go for hands-on experience. Would DPR still recruit same set of graduate trainees 3 years after inception? practically, i really don't think so. However, for the sake of those who painstakingly underwent the recruitment, i hope so. This is Nigeria, anything can happen. In conclusion, i'd advise 90% forgone conclusion on this recruitment and 10% hope. Wish everyone the very best.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2019
Optimism in this part of the world called Nigeria is disgusting and irritating. But can also be entertaining and fun. After four years, 2020 next batch for graduate trainee? Seriously? Hahaha.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
It is well with us all. DPR will still call 2nd list candidates, can we all get back to our lives and wait for them to call whenever they deem wish. Truth is no one knows when. All these informants are all just playing with our emotions and the earlier we realise that the better and it is not even healthy for us (not easy I know but trust me, its the best). I for one have a good paying job already just that I want OYEL money ofcourse. I really feel for those who ain't doing anything at the moment sincerely; May God hear your silent prayers. Enjoy the rest of your day guys

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
It is well with us all. DPR will still call 2nd list candidates, can we all get back to our lives and wait for them to call whenever they deem wish. Truth is no one knows when. All these informants are all just playing with our emotions and the earlier we realise that the better and it is not even healthy for us (not easy I know but trust me, its the best). I for one have a good paying job already just that I want OYEL money ofcourse. I really feel for those who ain't doing anything at the moment sincerely; May God hear your silent prayers. Enjoy the rest of your day guys

My point exactly, all dem informants just dey come here yarn dust. After giving info "On behalf of DPR", now it's 2020 LOL.
When DPR is ready, we will all know.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
so quiet.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
peepydelano:
so quiet.

My friend

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.