Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3679322 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
I will advise you ignore for your own sanity. Let DPR call when they deem wish so you don't get disappointed when October comes and goes and we aren't called yet.

Yes, I can CONFIRM authoritatively that there is a 2nd list, but when the candidates will be called, no one knows.

I'll advise you get busy and ignore them.

Warm Regards,

Ebonybiuty

Princeconnect91:
Xtruz, & co should confirm this rumour for us - 'it'll come on board by October for release' don't know the very week yet.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
It will come towards end of the year. The truth is, not even Mr. President knows the date of the release of APLs. This was part of their management meeting to keep it discrete before Ladan retired.

DPR only collected CVs and left with the word " we will get back to you in due time"
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
Xtruzz:
It will come towards end of the year. The truth is, not even Mr. President knows the date of the release of APLs. This was part of their management meeting to keep it discrete before Ladan retired.

DPR only collected CVs and left with the word " we will get back to you in due time"
collected cv?not more second batch abi.You are contradicting yourself,it is second batch .

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kuch1: 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
Collected CV's from who ?
Xtruzz:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
Xtruzz:

They won’t get the job, if their names aren’t on the merit list.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
1. The CVs Shakure collected are for the 2nd batch.

2. Shakur made it clear to them (Some close associates) that any nominated names must have undergone all the required process of the 2016 recruitment. This was done weeks to Ladan exit. I told you..

3. You may wish to recall, i mentioned some offices Shakure went and collect those names which form part of the merit list in DPR data base. Those offices Shakure went delayed the submission of their chioced candidates simply because, they couldn't get accross to those who went through the rigorous process. But it was later submitted.

4. You may wish to doubt me. It's your call.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
Xtruzz:
1. The CVs Shakure collected are for the 2nd batch.

2. Shakur made it clear to them (Some close associates) that any nominated names must have undergone all the required process of the 2016 recruitment. This was done weeks to Ladan exit. I told you..

3. You may wish to recall, i mentioned some offices Shakure went and collect those names which form part of the merit list in DPR data base. Those offices Shakure went delayed the submission of their chioced candidates simply because, they couldn't get accross to those who went through the rigorous process. But it was later submitted.

4. You may wish to doubt me. It's your call.

He doesn’t need your CV. The only info he needs is a candidate’s name or ref. number to confirm if he/she made the merit list.
I know someone who was asked to submit his CV and received a text from the DPR
“Your CV is impressive, we will get back to you”. This was received months back but he didn’t get the job because he couldn’t make it past the CBT.
Something interesting happened earlier this month but I will not share for good reasons until everyone on that list has received APL.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
The former list has been completely replaced.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
@Xtruzz, if I read you correctly, I believe it would have been simpler to say that more names were added to the initial list (which some persons have heard even months ago). So, you're not telling lies about it.

However, I think that addition of more names to the list isn't anyone's problem here, but the release of apl.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
And also, Nairaland got new design!!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2019
[color=#000000][/color]Something interesting happened earlier this month but I will not share for good reasons until everyone on that list has received APL

You may kindly wish to share as this may help others to have more hope in the system. I shared not because i love to share but to keep hope alive especially those who aren't privilege to get info like us please share. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2019
I am really confused

With the few number of slots left, DPR is collecting CVs from connected persons?

What happened to merit solely based on test and interview scores on their database.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
marvel is still calling merit list as it is like this?lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
Oga Marvel, you haven't change your modus operandi. It is when people come here to give info that your rise like phoenix and start giving us story. Seems to me like you don't have info of your own.
This is just funny, now you de claim say dem go call people again after you don call Shakur yourself and hin tell you say make we forget about the recruitment.
The citizens are just like its leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
peepydelano:
marvel is still calling merit list as it is like this?lol

He was trying hard to deflect what Xtruzz was saying about the so-called second batch but petrol finish half-way, he has gone to recharge grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
We have developed good shock absorber's now... Just share anything wit us we are good
Marvel68:

He doesn’t need your CV. The only info he needs is a candidate’s name or ref. number to confirm if he/she made the merit list.
“Your CV is impressive, we will get back to you”. This was received months back but he didn’t get the job because he couldn’t make it past the CBT.
Something interesting happened earlier this month but I will not share for good reasons until everyone on that list has received APL.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 25, 2019
Marvel68:

Please, check your mail. Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2019
@Suchsland & Takon, I believe you guys are back for good?
Please, help us confirm the October rumour, at this point I wouldn't like banking on what isn't verified.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
Xtruzz:

This is not Xtruz. What happened to your blunders and grammatical errors that are characteristic of you? Naaaaaaa, this is not Xtruz. This is further proof that they are messing with you gullible people but continue the suffering as you people truly truly deserve it
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
Damn,

You people are ere waiting for list? Wow wow wow.

Marvel and Xtruz (probably Marvel) are still feeding you people lies and you're still here swallowing? Wow wow wow.

WHAT A SHAME
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
Whether is xtruzz or marvel or both is not the issue. What I don't seem to understand is why they keep coming back to reassure people dat d recruitment is still on course? We once tried to go public with protest and it didnt yield anything positive and dpr image was not smeared in any way. Everybody adjusted to d reality and moved on with their lives. But why come again with d unending stories. Now, Is Shakur dat is going about collecting Cvs and yet d so-called merit list is still intact.... smh! You people do not even let one know d true meaning of MERIT again. I have to check sometimes in d dictionary again to be sure I still know d meaning

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
Please what is the actual problem of these "Naysayers"

Abeg who collect una bread... Wey dey mke una cry plenty like this...

Allow us please, xtruz and Marvel are both liars right? Fine... we are still believing them...

Abi is it your belief?

Abeg u people should gerara here meennh!

Indomie and ingredients...

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jan9:
Please what is the actual problem of these "Naysayers"

Abeg who collect una bread... Wey dey mke una cry plenty like this...

Allow us please, xtruz and Marvel are both liars right? Fine... we are still believing them...

Abi is it your belief?

Abeg u people should gerara here meennh!

Indomie and ingredients...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sholly24:
Whether is xtruzz or marvel or both is not the issue. What I don't seem to understand is why they keep coming back to reassure people dat d recruitment is still on course? We once tried to go public with protest and it didnt yield anything positive and dpr image was not smeared in any way. Everybody adjusted to d reality and moved on with their lives. But why come again with d unending stories. Now, Is Shakur dat is going about collecting Cvs and yet d so-called merit list is still intact.... smh! You people do not even let one know d true meaning of MERIT again. I have to check sometimes in d dictionary again to be sure I still know d meaning
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
Now, frankly. You ALL need to PREPARE yourselves.....

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
People have really moved on o... cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
anonymmous:
Now, frankly. You ALL need to PREPARE yourselves.....

I have gone through your posts and at no time have you been optimistic about this 2nd batch stuff. All of a sudden, you are asking folks to be prepared. Please kindly open up to us if we are to prepare for the bad news of the end to the recruitment process or are APLs imminent?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 7:35am On Sep 30, 2019
So sad that you know the antecedents of this 'anonymous' moniker and you are still stylishly asking him for info. More sad that you think he has anything good to tell you.

kbrule1:

I have gone through your posts and at no time have you been optimistic about this 2nd batch stuff. All of a sudden, you are asking folks to be prepared. Please kindly open up to us if we are to prepare for the bad news of the end to the recruitment process or are APLs imminent?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 8:07am On Sep 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin serving it hot hot welldone ebonybiuty
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
So sad that you know the antecedents of this 'anonymous' moniker and you are still stylishly asking him for info. More sad that you think he has anything good to tell you.

Do not be a hypocrite my dear. You have also denied the fact that there is no 2nd batch only to end up speaking from both sides of the mouth. We have over time relied from informants on this platform including yours truly. It is only natural for me to ask for clarity from someone who over time had been going against the 2nd batch possibility only to make a cryptic statement about its likely viability all of a sudden.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 8:36am On Sep 30, 2019
When Marvel was dishing out information to us on a daily basis and all of a sudden told us that he got reliably informed that there was no 2nd batch, it was your "Mr/Ms Anonymous" that made a long statement and called him and Xtruzz all sorts of name. It is only natural that whenever a character changes its pattern, questions will be inevitable for that character to ascertain if it was really from its source. This is just what I did.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.