Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3679428 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2019

2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2019
Hello, I have never for once refuted that there was no 2nd batch. So please let's be guided. What I have always come here to say is we should let them call when they deem fit. All these informants are just playing with our emotions; no one knows when they will call, trust me. NO ONE. But calls will definitely be made for the 2nd batch.

N.B. I do not know when we will be called also...

kbrule1:

Do not be a hypocrite my dear. You have also denied the fact that there is no 2nd batch only to end up speaking from both sides of the mouth. We have over time relied from informants on this platform including yours truly. It is only natural for me to ask for clarity from someone who over time had been going against the 2nd batch possibility only to make a cryptic statement about its likely viability all of a sudden.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2019
I doubt he has anything positive to dish out.

kbrule1:
When Marvel was dishing out information to us on a daily basis and all of a sudden told us that he got reliably informed that there was no 2nd batch, it was your "Mr/Ms Anonymous" that made a long statement and called him and Xtruzz all sorts of name. It is only natural that whenever a character changes its pattern, questions will be inevitable for that character to ascertain if it was really from its source. This is just what I did.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
Well if nobody is going to say it, I would say it
Happy New Monthgrin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
happy new month

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sunnystooth(m): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
Harddiskng:
Well if nobody is going to say it, I would say it
Happy New Monthgrin grin grin
Nobody cares!

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2019
Some of us do actually

Sunnystooth:

Nobody cares!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Some of us do actually

Babe you shouldn’t have bothered to reply ‘em. My “Happy New Month” is prophetic, let each person accept/reject according to his faith.

As for me its surely going to be a very happy new month grin

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sunnystooth(m): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Some of us do actually
Lolz... Some of us don't care if some of you do.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sunnystooth:

Lolz... Some of us don't care if some of you do.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by whywhy001: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
I strongly believed that the recruitment is over! The newly recruited staff have already gotten their confirmation letters. A friend told me there is nothing like second list, most probably a fresh recruitment exercise sometime next year.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DarkShades: 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
whywhy001:
I strongly believed that the recruitment is over! The newly recruited staff have already gotten their confirmation letters. A friend told me there is nothing like second list, most probably a fresh recruitment exercise sometime next year.

True story! I concur
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 06, 2019
whywhy001:

Not everyone was confirmed.
Something interesting happened a week after September 12th, 2019.
Even some chief officers or Assistant directors aren’t privy to this classified info.
Shakur will surprise you all.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 6:36am On Oct 06, 2019
Marvel68:

Even some chief officers or Assistant directors aren’t privy to this classified info.

LOL. Same SHAKUR that told you on the phone that there is nothing like a second list, that you should forget about the recruitment stating the members of the National Assembly have taken everything? HMMMMMM.
It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 06, 2019
anonymmous:

LOL. Same SHAKUR that told you on the phone that there is nothing like a second list, that you should forget about the recruitment stating the members of the National Assembly have taken everything? HMMMMMM.
It is well.

My next post will be about APL.
Cheers!

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 7:44am On Oct 06, 2019
Very soon.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2019
Marvel68:

Cheers!
AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2019
Na to go scatter prayer for church about this thing, all this back and forth don't make no sense.

But Las Las we will know the truth and i believe that regardless of the outcome, all this waiting would have reduced the likely effects of a negative outcome, because i believe that we're not as emotionally invested as we were a year ago.
My Nigeria, I hail thee
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2019
Marvel68:

Please, check your email.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2019
HNW

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Marvel68:

Cheers!

You have been saying this since last year. You sounded so confident as if you were part of DPR recruiters. All your information so far hasn't been consistent but full with lies, doctored and adulterated. You once said we should forget about the recruitment when the month of June elapsed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mailbab:

You have been saying this since last year. You sounded so confident as if you were part of DPR recruiters. All your information so far hasn't been consistent but full with lies, doctored and adulterated. You once said we should forget about the recruitment when the month of June elapsed.

Worst part of it, since the inception of this thread, nothing he has said has ever checked out true. NOTHING. NOT ONE SINGLE THING.

I have said it before, every info he dishes out here, he gets from hopefuls.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
anonymmous:

Worst part of it, since the inception of this thread, nothing he has said has ever checked out true. NOTHING. NOT ONE SINGLE THING.

You are right. It was xtruzz that rekindled his spirit to come back.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
anonymmous:

Oga ooo.... I dont understand what he stands to gain from all these... He did d same thing recently on NNPC thread... And yes dat post by xtruzz is questionable, devoid of spelling errors and grammatical blunders dat characterize xtruzz posts. There is more to these guys that meets d eye...

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
Marvel64
Marvel68
Xtruzz

Come and defend yourselves with facts grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dijahh: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
I would unmask some people if this nonsense continue.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DarkShades: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dijahh:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 1:18am On Oct 08, 2019
We just dey observe....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 1:26am On Oct 08, 2019
Dijahh:

You unmask some people, just as you unmasked d second batch list as you promised on dis thread ba?

Continue with your empty threats/promises that we know you for. Continue...

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 6:15am On Oct 08, 2019
whywhy001:
Lies. I was also confirmed but the rumors holds no water
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 6:18am On Oct 08, 2019
Next week is victory for many

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2019
Information didn't reach you given you December 25th as the date of release of appointment letter just ss it has always reach you with a date in every month since the beginning of this year...
dprsauce:
Next week is victory for many

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.