Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (933) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681700 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AbusM1: 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
Xtruzz:
1. The DPR is done equipping various operational offices. Well furnished for the incoming batch.
2. Testimony will start rolling in by Nov.
3. Resumption is officially January but you can actually move in by December.
4. All the candidates shortlisted by Baba Ladan are all intact, more names where only added to it.
5. 13 names was meant for replacement but it's now 41 for replacement while others where from the interview which make it 200+.
6. The 41 replaced names comprise of applicants who fail to resume and those with questionably certificate. The names Shakur collected from the PRESIDENCY and NASS is slated for replacement.

Congratulations in advance.
Hope so
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
Xtruzz:
1. The DPR is done equipping various operational offices. Well furnished for the incoming batch.
4. All the candidates shortlisted by Baba Ladan are all intact, more names where only added to it.
5. 13 names was meant for replacement but it's now 41 for replacement while others where from the interview which make it 200+.
6. The 41 replaced names comprise of applicants who fail to resume and those with questionably certificate. The names Shakur collected from the PRESIDENCY and NASS is slated for replacement.

You're really well informed. I never doubted you.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy832: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
Marvel68:

The Untouchables!

Sir why are they untouchable.

do we need to expose them.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Xtruzz:

Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
Babagy832:

Sir why are they untouchable.

do we need to expose them.

Let it be, there’s always a day of reckoning. wink

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
Xtruzz:

Good job Xtruzz smiley

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 2:45am On Oct 26, 2019
@ Marvel, @ Xtruzz and Donshear, Do you have any idea on how the successful will b contacted ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 5:04am On Oct 26, 2019
Thanks @Xtruzz....we look forward to testimonies, by God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 7:48am On Oct 26, 2019
[color=#000000][/color]
iman62588:
@ Marvel, @ Xtruzz and Donshear, Do you have any idea on how the successful will b contacted ?

By any means necessary.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 7:51am On Oct 26, 2019
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

By any means necessary.
OK thank u
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lastbaby: 8:44am On Oct 26, 2019
Xtruzz, if there is someone that so much in this thread that second on your info, it should be me. The below of info prove you right

DPR to establish office in Yobe

The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), said it will open an office in Yobe to effectively monitor activities of marketers, after sealing one petrol station for malpractice and poor environment.

Mr Idris Zoaka, North East Zonal Operations Controller stated this in Damaturu on Thursday during a sensitization and inspection tour of petrol stations in the state.

According to the controller, the proposed Damaturu office of the department will commence operation by December, or latest, January 2020.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2019
Lastbaby:
Xtruzz, if there is someone that so much in this thread that second on your info, it should be me. The below of info prove you right

DPR to establish office in Yobe

The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), said it will open an office in Yobe to effectively monitor activities of marketers, after sealing one petrol station for malpractice and poor environment.

I think taraba oshogbo and a few other places too are coming on board...

Mr Idris Zoaka, North East Zonal Operations Controller stated this in Damaturu on Thursday during a sensitization and inspection tour of petrol stations in the state.

According to the controller, the proposed Damaturu office of the department will commence operation by December, or latest, January 2020.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2019
See as people are quoting... they no wan hear say information disappear lool cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
SoftBall:
See as people are quoting... they no wan hear say information disappear lool cheesy
The mangekyō sharingan effect, though yours is eternal and can quote deleted posts grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Chamoaaa: 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
I wish everyone of us all the best. Because this DPR matter is annoying

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 11:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
Wow I can see Alzubair our accurate time keeper..

How have you been bro?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2019
Xtruzz:

LOL. I have seen this movie before. By the 1st-2nd week of November, a sequel to this will be released by the same producer. I can bet my life on it.
WATCH OUT!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2019
anonymmous:

LOL. I have seen this movie before. By the 1st-2nd week of November, a sequel to this will be released by the same producer. I can bet my life on it.
WATCH OUT!!!!

Lool

Nay. Don’t wager your precious life. Believe it or not, this is the final installment and Oluwa is involved wink

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
Harddiskng:

Lool

Nay. Don’t wager your precious life. Believe it or not, this is the final installment and Oluwa is involved wink
Okay Sir.
By the end of 2nd week of November, you will hear another story from the same producers.
Mark my words.
Good day.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
anonymmous:

Okay Sir.
By the end of 2nd week of November, you will hear another story from the same producers.
Mark my words.
Good day.

Can you help us with the difference between "error 403 and error 404"?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
[color=#000000][/color]
DonShearer:

Can you help us with the difference between "error 403 and error 404"?

I hope these your errors no go affect the movement of APLs to their various destinations?

Anyways, this Oct. is actually refusing to go...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
Some are praying negatively about it because they don't actually love to see anyone near their wives.
But the truth is APL will surely touch the hrts and hands of hopeful soon by the grace of Almighty.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
DonShearer:
Some are praying negatively about it because they don't actually love to see anyone near their wives.
But the truth is APL will surely touch the hrts and hands of hopeful soon by the grace of Almighty.

Bro I must confess that I like all your positive talks and my prayer is that may we be among the favoured ones. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
I just want to hear from the Naysayers afterall...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adeakin777: 9:12am On Oct 30, 2019
jidex4life:
so error 403 is what dpr will use to officially close their portal for recruitment .

I actually want to believe that you graduated from the four walls of a university so i wouldn't delve into explanatory posits. Just so you know, it has been officially documented that the exercise ended in 2018. If you skip through several pages on this thread you'd have realized that. Also, the error on the recruitment portal has an absolutely insignificant trajectory to the exercise which as earlier stated, has ended. Move the f**k on.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 11:33am On Oct 30, 2019
In a few weeks time, some people here will swallow their words. ALL OF IT. I just don't know why some people go from one recruitment thread to the other spreading negativity. Are you this bitter??

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrBriggs: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
Unknownuser:
In a few weeks time, some people here will swallow their words. ALL OF IT. I just don't know why some people go from one recruitment thread to the other spreading negativity. Are you this bitter??
Very bitter, frustrated and hopeless set of beings. Just look at the gutter language of the person who posted before you yet claims to have seen the four walls of a tertiary institution. May it be to everyone according to their heart desires. Enough said!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
adeakin777:

I actually want to believe that you graduated from the four walls of a university so i wouldn't delve into explanatory posits. Just so you know, it has been officially documented that the exercise ended in 2018. If you skip through several pages on this thread you'd have realized that. Also, the error on the recruitment portal has an absolutely insignificant trajectory to the exercise which as earlier stated, has ended. Move the f**k on.

Say that to your child dude. I wonder why you people keep coming here again and again trying to mobilize people to move on with you. Be a man and stop coming back here to check on those who actually graduated from the four walls of university. To you is your believe and to us is ours. It's simple. Cheers!!!

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2019
Exactly my thoughts!

DonShearer:

Say that to your child dude. I wonder why you people keep coming here again and again trying to mobilize people to move on with you. Be a man and stop coming back here to check on those who actually graduated from the four walls of university. To you is your believe and to us is ours. It's simple. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 10:00am On Oct 31, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 6:23am On Nov 01, 2019
humanity1491:
Good morning,
@Xtruzz or Marvel, is documentation coming before or from January, and is it to be done where one is posted?
Checking something please...
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.