Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681741 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
Sotrue:
THIS IS WICKEDNESS !!! Why deceiving people that this recruitment is still on when you clearly know it is over. This must be a joke taken too far. This recruitment is over, please move on. This recruitment is done and dusted. I have tried hard to ignore this thread but I feel for people still having faith that the recruitment would be a reality. Please I can tell you 100% it’s over. Take it from me, I am an insider even though I didn’t get the job finally.

You know nothing G.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
Sotrue:
THIS IS WICKEDNESS !!! Why deceiving people that this recruitment is still on when you clearly know it is over. This must be a joke taken too far. This recruitment is over, please move on. This recruitment is done and dusted. I have tried hard to ignore this thread but I feel for people still having faith that the recruitment would be a reality. Please I can tell you 100% it’s over. Take it from me, I am an insider even though I didn’t get the job finally.

No don’t tell them bro. Allow them continue to waste their time and their ‘hope’. I’ve been telling them since they won’t listen. I laugh in Gucci. Anyone who waited on this recruitment after listening to Marvel and Xtris and after glaringly seeing the writing on the wall is a fool.

Bye bye.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adeakin777: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
DonShearer:

You know nothing G.

How did we get here in this country? Why is it so hard for a lot of Nigerians to accept reality. Are we so blinded by faith that we do not realize what reality connotes? Even the Holy Book stated that 'Faith without works is dead'. DPR had announced the completion of this recruitment exercise OFFICIALLY on their website and yet some people held on to the fact that the recruitment portals were still open and so there was hope. Now the portal is closed some people have just failed to move on. This is almost laughable, utterly ludicrous! How can an exercise that started 3 years ago still recruit GTs at this stage? If you are waiting for light at the end of this tunnel, kindly move on. And IF, if by any chance that there is a second list it will be nowhere publicized, and how do i know? Because it has already been announced officially that this exercise has ended! Move on People! Your life may actually turn out better without DPR. And to those spreading false information, Shame on y'all.

Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
adeakin777:

How did we get here in this country? Why is it so hard for a lot of Nigerians to accept reality. Are we so blinded by faith that we do not realize what reality connotes? Even the Holy Book stated that 'Faith without works is dead'. DPR had announced the completion of this recruitment exercise OFFICIALLY on their website and yet some people held on to the fact that the recruitment portals were still open and so there was hope. Now the portal is closed some people have just failed to move on. This is almost laughable, utterly ludicrous! How can an exercise that started 3 years ago still recruit GTs at this stage? If you are waiting for light at the end of this tunnel, kindly move on. And IF, if by any chance that there is a second list it will be nowhere publicized, and how do i know? Because it has already been announced officially that this exercise has ended! Move on People! Your life may actually turn out better without DPR. And to those spreading false information, Shame on y'all.

Sad.
so error 403 is what dpr will use to officially close their portal for recruitment .
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
From the view and what I have checked , the duration dpr paid for the website hosting has expired . I believe they will attend to it soonest
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
I have no idea about what’s cooking at DPR but the site is displaying error 403 “Access is denied” and not error 404 “Not found” which could have had me worried.

From the looks of it, Error 403 means our permission to view the requested site has been revoked (so give or take the site is still available), whether its temporal or permanent lets wait till Monday. Though I have a strong feeling the outcome would be positive.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
The portal is not accessible because the hosting on azure expired. Today makes it exactly 3 years the portal was opened for that recruitment exercise.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
anonymmous:
The portal is not accessible because the hosting on azure expired. Today makes it exactly 3 years the portal was opened for that recruitment exercise.

That's more like it
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
LMAOOO

You people will say ANYTHING here just to give yourselves false hope. Chai, humans. SMH
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2019
Marvel sorry i used my eternal mangekyō sharingan to rewind time and bring your post back grin

At this point, we deserve answers and accountability from whoever we can get it from lol.

Marvel68:

[quote author=humanity1491 post=83323476]Marvel, where arr you?
Come and give us something...
Happy

My next post was supposed to be about APL but because of your humility & interest, I will only share the necessary information.

Some of the newly recruited staff were sacked a week before others were confirmed.

Those laid off couldn’t pass the personnel assessment and others provided fake certificates after investigation by HR.

Also, some senior staff were sacked due to a bribery scandal. The few lucky ones took off before the incident.

The GT & EH staff sacked were replaced with candidates that at least participated in the test & interview and required to submit their CVs for consideration (xtruzz). Their names were added to the 2nd batch list. Alhaji Shakur is a no-nonsense person.

Someone has given you all a timeline, it’s left for everyone to take or leave it. I won’t say more than this and please for those that don’t believe, quit coming here to insult those that provide useful information. If you have nothing to contribute, I suggest you turn a blind eye and move on.

Please If you get in, give your best. Work like your life depends on it. it’s no longer business as usual. If you aren’t competent, you will be shown the way out.

Best of Luck!!! smiley

Marvel, from all you stated i didn’t see any assurance of Merit (not knowing anybody) even in the 2nd batch

Alhaji Shakur is still collecting CVs from connected people to fill slots that are getting freed-up but you still keep praising him like he is a hero or is there something you aren’t telling us about merit apl.

Please spill oo cry

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 24, 2019
Babagy823:
There is second batch for sure. But please and please, if you know you dont have any big shot like minister, governor, senate president, cabals helping you, i beg you in the name of God Almighty to forget about dpr and channel your energy somewhere else. My little piece of advice.

Choi, this is serious. God please help us to be picked by Alhaji Shakur without knowing anybody in Presidency, Senate, Cabal, any Politician or high and mighty in the society oo cry

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2019
Marvel68:

Please marvel what do you mean by that. Please explain to us what is happening.

Our portals are closed and no news to that. Is there still hope?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2019
Lmao,
bruh how did you even pull that off, na only dot all of us they see o. Abi you have Seun or the Moderator's nudes ni? No be small mangekyō sharingan, make i come do internship with you abeg. grin
SoftBall:
Marvel sorry i used my eternal mangekyō sharingan to rewind time and bring your post back grin

At this point, we deserve answers and accountability from whoever we can get it from lol.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 24, 2019
Wizgrandpa:
Lmao,
Sis how did you even pull that off, na only dot all of us they see o. Abi you have Seun or the Moderator's nudes ni? No be small mangekyō sharingan, make i come do internship with you abeg. grin

Lool sorry sir, it is an ancient technique that can only be used by an Uchiha bloodline kiss

People, Onto more serious matters what are we going to do about the fast decimating assurance of Merit (getting an apl without knowing anybody) in this upcoming 2nd list.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2019
This oga Marvel is just confused. Initially, he was saying there is no 2nd list, that those on the original list have not all been contacted and they will be.
Now, he's saying there is a 2nd batch list. LOL

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 24, 2019
SoftBall:

Lool sorry sir, it is an ancient technique that can only be used by an Uchiha bloodline kiss

People, Onto more serious matters what are we going to do about the fast decimating assurance of Merit (getting an apl without knowing anybody) in this upcoming 2nd list.
Carry your anime jargons and be going undecided
Na siddon look we dey bro except you get one mad connect or God don anoint your head for the matter. One time a certain smatgrid gave us tales about Mr Tata and the King, and the first selection didn't leave up to the tall tales and it's looking to go the same way again even now that the "Mr Tata" is now the King.
We're just waiting for the curtains to be drawn, the merit thingy has already been redefined overtime and i for one is ready for just about anything and then we move on to the next one grin
"Anybody wey carry the matter for heart is already setting himself up for depression, in the event of an unlikely outcome"
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
SoftBall:

We have a Naruto fan.. nyc
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
humanity1491:
Thank you @Marvel for what you tried sharing; although it's the person that quoted you that gave some of us the opportunity to see it. Nevertheless, I implore the guy to unquote him please, he may have some reasons behind deleting the information.

Trust me. There is no reason pertaining to APL, DPR or anything in line with what you hold important. He read all he wrote thought “what the heck”.

It reconfirmed the discussion about CV collection from connected people which he was trying to dismiss in earlier conversations with Xtruzz and nothing there was of any use to us waiting apl with no politician to fight our battle. Infact it casted a darker shadow of doubt on “merit”. Work hard? With no god-father, we have come a long way and gotten here is that what we would stop doing at this point in time.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
humanity1491:
Thank you @Marvel for what you tried sharing; although it's the person that quoted you that gave some of us the opportunity to see it. Nevertheless, I implore the guy to unquote him please, he may have some reasons behind deleting the information.

Marvel said he was only replying you because of your "humility & interest" but still went ahead to take down the post even before you could see or even read it.

if the said person did not quote the post using her mangekyō sharingan grin, will you have seen it? Or as you have now seen it, others that have not seen it, do not deserve to be privy to the sacred contents of the post? Snce we're now trying to protect the clue to finding the infinity stones which is contained in the post abi

If for anything SoftBall did you the most favor by digging up that post, seeing as you always have your daily roaster call requesting from info from whoever has anything to say, you really need to chill at this point. Na God i use beg you

[s]At this rate i think I'm becoming a nuisance on Nairaland sef[/s]

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
You can rest assured that DPR shall call you guys if only you make the final list (merit list) in November.

The job of the portals have finished (expired). Congratulations in advance
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AbusM1: 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
Guys i can access my profile up to now.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
AbusM1:
Guys i can access my profile up to now.

Not me

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy832: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
Babagy832:

Marvel68 not all people with fake certificates were Sacked. I still know some working in the department as of today

The Untouchables!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
1. The DPR is done equipping various operational offices. Well furnished for the incoming batch.
2. Testimony will start rolling in by Nov.
3. Resumption is officially January but you can actually move in by December.
4. All the candidates shortlisted by Baba Ladan are all intact, more names where only added to it.
5. 13 names was meant for replacement but it's now 41 for replacement while others where from the interview which make it 200+.
6. The 41 replaced names comprise of applicants who fail to resume and those with questionably certificate. The names Shakur collected from the PRESIDENCY and NASS is slated for replacement.

Congratulations in advance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sholleybo: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
May God count me worthy IJN.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.