Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678401 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 8:54am On Jan 10, 2020
Enshaw:

It is very okay to not want to share any info because of how people respond to things on this platform.
It is however Childish of you to come here and claim to have info but you don't want to share. To what end? For people to beg you? Or to make yourself feel important? For what exactly?. You have info you dont want to share? keep quiet! you have info to share? you share....Just Grow up abeg!
(PS: I am not asking you to share whatever you claim to know, whether or not you share, whatever will happen at DPR will happen)

Don't mind him, with the number of years we have spent and things we have seen on this thread, I cant believe he thinks people will beg to release info. Lol.
All the ones way dem don share for here still no make DPR release APL.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 10, 2020
As in, the English sef na die. I read some posts here, and i'm like, Really? If English hard, pidgin dey na
Enshaw:

It is very okay to not want to share any info because of how people respond to things on this platform.
It is however Childish of you to come here and claim to have info but you don't want to share. To what end? For people to beg you? Or to make yourself feel important? For what exactly?. You have info you dont want to share? keep quiet! you have info to share? you share....Just Grow up abeg!
(PS: I am not asking you to share whatever you claim to know, whether or not you share, whatever will happen at DPR will happen)
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 10, 2020
Bro, you haven't seen enough apparently. More than 1 person will still beg for the 'sauce'. Just give it a little time.
anonymmous:

Don't mind him, with the number of years we have spent and things we have seen on this thread, I cant believe he thinks people will beg to release info. Lol.
All the ones way dem don share for here still no make DPR release APL.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by amakablessing(f): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
Convenant modern Academy, Oleme Amaifeke Orlu, IMO State, is in need of qualified teachers in the following field, they include:
1.English language
2.Economics
3.Business Studies
4.French
The pay is very attractive, please call these number, if you are very much qualified and interested, 07039613182.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by skyjammy: 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
This platform is strictly for DPR related information......
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by skyjammy: 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
amakablessing:
Convenant modern Academy, Oleme Amaifeke Orlu, IMO State, is in need of qualified teachers in the following field, they include:
1.English language
2.Economics
3.Business Studies
4.French
The pay is very attractive, please call these number, if you are very much qualified and interested, 07039613182.
# why such advert on this platform?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Iyajelili(f): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
amakablessing:
1.English language
2.Economics
3.Business Studies
4.French

Still writing covenant as convenant?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
She has been posting this advert all over nairaland since morning. Madam, don't let us change it for you o, we are not smiling grin grin grin

skyjammy:

# why such advert on this platform?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
philipianlobbos:
[color=#000000][/color]

Your first sentence captured my intention. I hope and pray it works, because it will definitely get to his hearing.

Did your write-up catch d attention of d boss?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
Sholly24:

Did your write-up catch d attention of d boss?

Lool you better beware of people painting gross incompetence, mediocrity, glaring lack of transparency as meritocracy, integrity, yan yan yan. Calling black, white; when you no be NIgerian Police grin

I wonder why she didn’t feel foolish writing all that. Calling black, white wouldn’t change the fact that its black. Later some people would be asking why Nigeria is not making any progress when they are part of the problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
Happy New Year my people. This year will mark the Genesis of great things in our life.

With the way things are, I pray this is 2nd list sees the light of day.

Anyways, it's been great embarking on this journey with you guys. Thank you to everyone.
This is where I say my goodbye.

I wish everyone the best.

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
Okay. Goodbye sir

Pdirac:
Happy New Year my people. This year will mark the Genesis of great things in our life.

Anyways, it's been great embarking on this journey with you guys. Thank you to everyone.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by preciousoguns(f): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
Pdirac:

There's nothing like 2nd list.. Tho some high officials would retire by March but that does not mean there would be open recruitment or 2nd list for anyone to replace them.. It will be an in-house selection process and as well man know man package..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ebonybiuty:
Okay. Goodbye sir

This one dat u re bidding everyone farewell. U sure say no be only u go remain for this thread soon.....lol

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lol. Very funny

Sholly24:

This one dat u re bidding everyone farewell. U sure say no be only u go remain for this thread soon.....lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MartinOk: 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
Abeg we still dey resume tomorrow, 13th January? I don iron cloth since ooo grin cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
MartinOk:
Abeg we still dey resume tomorrow, 13th January? I don iron cloth since ooo grin cheesy

YES we are. 9AM tomorrow morning, Kofo Abayomi. Come with your original documents.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MartinOk: 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
anonymmous:

YES we are. 9AM tomorrow morning, Kofo Abayomi. Come with your original documents.

Issokay cool
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
MartinOk:

Lol! 13th January is here finally. We ve not been issued APL talk more of been asked to resume. We have had enough of those dates abeg...dpr should just surprise everybody and lets put dis recruitment exercize behind us

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TeddyX(m): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MartinOk: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Sholly24:

Lol! 13th January is here finally. We ve not been issued APL talk more of been asked to resume. We have had enough of those dates abeg...dpr should just surprise everybody and lets put dis recruitment exercize behind us

I just tire
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
anonymmous:

Loool this is funny but we should go in our thousands tomorrow morning corporately dressed with our original documents. After-all is it not our resumption date grin

Let’s block their gate, let Shakur have a taste of the inconvenience; him and his team has put us through for the past 2 years.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 13, 2020
Good things come to those who keep their mouth shot and patiently wait in their apartment. The selected names are been shortlisted and reserved.

DPR will take us unaware, all arrangements are unlocked, it's just some administrative delay.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by preciousoguns(f): 6:10am On Jan 13, 2020
SoftBall:

Loool this is funny but we should go in our thousands tomorrow morning corporately dressed with our original documents. After-all is it not our resumption date grin

Let’s block their gate, let Shakur have a taste of the inconvenience; him and his team has put us through for the past 2 years.

You and who
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 8:28am On Jan 13, 2020
philipianlobbos:
Good things come to those who keep their mouth shot and patiently wait in their apartment. The selected names are been shortlisted and reserved.

DPR will take us unaware, all arrangements are unlocked, it's just some administrative delay.

Lol. You people are just contradicting yourselves.
Some said list has gone to/through Minister of State for Petroleum, you are saying names are being shortlisted. Make una continue.
It will end one day. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 8:36am On Jan 13, 2020
You know some people don't understand English Language. Maybe he meant 'The selected names have been shortlisted and selected' Emphasis on 'have' grin grin

anonymmous:

Lol. You people are just contradicting yourselves.
Some said list has gone to/through Minister of State for Petroleum, you are saying names are being shortlisted. Make una continue.
It will end one day. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 13, 2020
Ebonybiuty:
You know some people don't understand English Language. Maybe he meant 'The selected names have been shortlisted and selected' Emphasis on 'have' grin grin

haa Doyin why are you throwing jabs,Marvel gave you a name before he left"Doyin"
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2020
Sholly24:

DPR has informed you via their official website that the recruitment is over.
What else do you want to hear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 9:49am On Jan 13, 2020
SMH

peepydelano:
haa Doyin why are you throwing jabs,Marvel gave you a name before he left"Doyin"
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 9:43am On Jan 15, 2020
Lol. Since 13th no comments. I really thought something like thread closed, my network or comments barred has happened. Well, let's keep the faith high. I believe it's just little issues. Most likely before February, APL will be dispatched. Well, an Id*ot here making noise as if she/he is among the merit is not, it's name is neither on the stake holders list. Am now working on closing up any opportunities on any government job. Take care

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
dprsauce:
Lol. Since 13th no comments. I really thought something like thread closed, my network or comments barred has happened. Well, let's keep the faith high. I believe it's just little issues. Most likely before February, APL will be dispatched. Well, an Id*ot here making noise as if she/he is among the merit is not, it's name is neither on the stake holders list. Am now working on closing up any opportunities on any government job. Take care
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.