Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,431 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3688678 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Alanal7: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
josielewa:
i went there last week and i was told same....but i had lower credit and i knowingly applied....God can help...they said the list is available and will be posted soon....if am shortlisted,then i know i will scale through....got some past question of last two examsdone....i can send it to ur email guys for free...

Hello Josie, when you're free can u help send it to chukaokeke2@gmail.com...thanks a lot
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by stunningjudy(f): 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
Asapcy:
the past questions is available in d whatsapp group

After getting it here, you will then share there. You have no info.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by alexchiboy66(m): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
pls someone should help with the past question alexchiboy66@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jamose: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
Please send the past question to me jam_ose@yahoo.ca
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nerdymufasa(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
MyPicsSaysItall:

help Me, Alidualidu@gmail.Com Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by josielewa(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Asapcy:
the past questions is available in d whatsapp group
if u got the question from me...u can share in the group and help others....success
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by manneger2: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
Send to me nwangwu_k@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Inemsam: 1:08am On Jul 05, 2017
Please forward to sinemesit@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Impactever(m): 1:25am On Jul 05, 2017
josielewa:
i went there last week and i was told same....but i had lower credit and i knowingly applied....God can help...they said the list is available and will be posted soon....if am shortlisted,then i know i will scale through....got some past question of last two examsdone....i can send it to ur email guys for free...

pls also send to me at scholaremma111@gmail.com

pls i will be very grateful...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Impactever(m): 1:25am On Jul 05, 2017
josielewa:

pls also send to me at scholaremma111@gmail.com

pls i will be very grateful.....08065759964 ...whatsapp
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Impactever(m): 1:29am On Jul 05, 2017
Asapcy:
drop contact for whatsapp group
pls add me to the group
08065759964 .....my whatsapp number
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dedonrukky: 1:45am On Jul 05, 2017
Pls send to rukevwe17@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dedonrukky: 2:36am On Jul 05, 2017
Ve got it. U do well
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by senatordossy: 5:37am On Jul 05, 2017
please send to me also ifiokediok@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Winner13: 5:40am On Jul 05, 2017
josielewa:

Please send me the past question, agbarions007@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simonflame(m): 5:41am On Jul 05, 2017
Dedonrukky:
Ve got it. U do well

please forward to me. simonflame@gmail.com ... thx
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dfo12(m): 6:47am On Jul 05, 2017
josielewa:

pls send to me too
kelvinkel1001@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dainty1: 8:19am On Jul 05, 2017
Pls, send it to me at :- terudone2010@gmail.com. Thanks a lot.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by CalyMan2(m): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2017
josielewa:
Joise welldone! still to let u knw that God is in control and would perferct that which concerns us. Pls, can you forward the past questions to my email address as well, terfagondo@gmail.com ,thanks in anticipation.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by zonga: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2017
kindly send to matirheren@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
rosesluv abeg...thekunlery@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplebb: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
Please when I registered, my NYSC certificate wasn't ready though I showed evidence that I will soon be done serving but av passed out since April and have it with me now. Am I still in with a chance? That's d only thing that sometimes make me skeptical. Really need this DPR job.
U can also help forward past questions to busayobb2016@gmail.com.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Seriously the thunder wey go strike some people still dey do press-up..
I asked for study materials partaining to this DPR issue on ground and one foolish sombody wey God go punish dey market send me "Agora Road advert"
you better be warned....if you send me wetin I no ask you enh....na curse i go use reply you.
rosesluv,josielewa ...abeg help a brother.....thekunlery@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
kkash:

i havent got it, if its for d dpr test, i was told not to go dat deep....

KKash,if you've gotten it,pls do share...thekunlery@gmail.com
There is hidden goodness in sharing.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Thanks so much Josielewa bless up baba

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kkash: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
WiLdFLame:

KKash,if you've gotten it,pls do share...thekunlery@gmail.com
There is hidden goodness in sharing.

i havent gotten it, honestly ive stopped looking for it....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
kkash:

i havent gotten it, honestly ive stopped looking for it....
Why pls?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kkash: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
raphafire:

Why pls?
i was told nothing from it iz gon come out....

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
pls Josielewa forward me the past questions you have to my email yusufbala2010@yahoo.com thanks for your anticipation pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
pls Josielewa; Rosesluv forward me the past questions you have to my email yusufbala2010@yahoo.com thanks for your anticipation pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.