Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684069 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akpoesiri(f): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pls i am really interested in EGASPIN @fatdick
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akpoesiri(f): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Izomohakpoesiri@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by CalyMan2(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
josielewa:
just read all....no information is lost
Jose i greet you. Honestly, you guys are doing a great job. Whatever you make happen for others would be made happen for you. Pls, can you help me forward the EGASPIN document as well as past questions. Many Thanks! terfagondo@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by felixzo221(m): 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Please, I also need the EGASPIN document.
Here is my mail address. najiteokene@gmail.com

Thanks a ton!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tafrica(m): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
josielewa:
pls ask others....am busy teaching rite now...some of you should check your inbox

please help
hogeetea@gmailcom
thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by josielewa(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
fatdick:
lol.....I'll send it to you anyways for being a nice person and I must commend you for being helpful to others.

I hope you're aware some of the answers ticked in the objective part of the past questions are wrong? I have seen those questions and even more since last year. I was opportuned to go through them before my PC crashed and I noticed many of the answers ticked as right were wrong, so be careful bro.

Also, the document I sent you is EGASPIN and not EGASPINE as most people are spelling it. It's not a document that is interesting to read and may only appeal to core environmentalists and people who understand why the guidelines were put up in the first place. Quite bulky too but it if you can, just focus on dpr's procedure for ESS, PDSS and the rest.

BTW, what position are you applying for? Best Wishes!

PS: Those I have shared with may share with others who need it. I'm quite busy during the day please.
thanks bro..God bless you...i applied for accountant ii position...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by valdegreat: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
fatdick:
Ecological Seabed Survey and Post Drilling Seabed Survey respectively
Nice work brod. Help me with the past questions and the EGASPIN document. adolevalentine@gmail.com. thanks in Anticipation.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
josielewa:
thanks bro..God bless you...i applied for accountant ii position...
You're welcome. Well as an accountant, you have no business with EGASPIN. Don't complicate things for yourself. Just focus on general knowledge, english, general maths, facts about the nigerian oil and gas industry and of course, stuff that relates with accounting.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
With all due respect, nobody should PM me for past questions. I stated clearly that my PC crashed and I dont have those past questions anymore. Most people cannot even read and comprehend a simple post and want to pass an aptitude test. What I have is an e-copy of EGASPIN which you do not have any business with if you did not apply as an environmentalist.

You can PM those who already indicated they have the past questions. Thanks and Best of luck!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Have they sent invite for interview? I never get o. and please I need materials to someone should please forward to me. cyrilfosy@gmail.com .
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Basilona(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
fatdick:
lol.....I'll send it to you anyways for being a nice person and I must commend you for being helpful to others.

I hope you're aware some of the answers ticked in the objective part of the past questions are wrong? I have seen those questions and even more since last year. I was opportuned to go through them before my PC crashed and I noticed many of the answers ticked as right were wrong, so be careful bro.

Also, the document I sent you is EGASPIN and not EGASPINE as most people are spelling it. It's not a document that is interesting to read and may only appeal to core environmentalists and people who understand why the guidelines were put up in the first place. Quite bulky too but it if you can, just focus on dpr's procedure for ESS, PDSS and the rest.

PS: Those I have shared with may share with others who need it. I'm quite busy during the day please.

Bros please, kindly share EGASPIN with us.

email is idongesitbasil@gmail.com

Thank You
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by josielewa(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
fatdick:
You're welcome. Well as an accountant, you have no business with EGASPIN. Don't complicate things for yourself. Just focus on general knowledge, english, general maths, facts about the nigerian oil and gas industry and of course, stuff that relates with accounting.
i was told same question will be served to everyone
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
josielewa:
i was told same question will be served to everyone
There are several stages
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
@josielewa, @fatdick kudos. Pls any idea which consultant (if hired) will conduct the test? Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Oladayopop(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Abeg I applied for the engineering position... abeg help me with the document. Popoolaoladayo@rocketmail.com God bless so much
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yungmin: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
FYI

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
FYI
@yungmin, This one has been there long b4 now so what are u insinuating?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Danbest247(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
add me on the whatsapp 07060738207
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by VivyO: 6:07am On Jul 07, 2017
josielewa:
i went there last week and i was told same....but i had lower credit and i knowingly applied....God can help...they said the list is available and will be posted soon....if am shortlisted,then i know i will scale through....got some past question of last two examsdone....i can send it to ur email guys for free...

Please can you forward to me.... obymol@yahoo.com
Thanks and God bless
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by VivyO: 6:09am On Jul 07, 2017
Please can some1 forward the dpr questions to me... obymol@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shakor400: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Pls send d past questions via odinakachipat@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ItsTime4me(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Just want to know if the experienced guys will also go through an aptitude test or just straight to interview.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
fatdick:
With all due respect, nobody should PM me for past questions. I stated clearly that my PC crashed and I dont have those past questions anymore. Most people cannot even read and comprehend a simple post and want to pass an aptitude test. What I have is an e-copy of EGASPIN which you do not have any business with if you did not apply as an environmentalist.

You can PM those who already indicated they have the past questions. Thanks and Best of luck!
Helo, pls I applied as an environmentalist, grad entry... Pls share d ESASPIN with me gaxben@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
raphafire:
Pls guys show some love by posting materials here for us to download..thanks in advance.

please add 08067883588 to the WhatsApp group......thank you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
josielewa:
i went there last week and i was told same....but i had lower credit and i knowingly applied....God can help...they said the list is available and will be posted soon....if am shortlisted,then i know i will scale through....got some past question of last two examsdone....i can send it to ur email guys for free...

please send to sokababab@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
fatdick:

please if you can send the EGASPIN to my email i would be very grateful...... sokababab@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by LoveChrist: 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
pls bro send me the material i applied for the post of an environmentalist. Thanks pls send to henryagbodike@gmail.com

(quote author=fatdick post=58168197]lol.....I'll send it to you anyways for being a nice person and I must commend you for being helpful to others.

PS: Those I have shared with may share with others who need it. I'm quite busy during the day please.[/quote]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
sokarsenal:

please add 08067883588 to the WhatsApp group......thank you
Sorry, I'm not on the watsapp group
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nerdymufasa(m): 6:57am On Jul 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iminabo(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2017
Please send it to me too...speaktosylvester@gmail.com....thanks
josielewa:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by CalyMan2(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2017
Oladayopop:
Abeg I applied for the engineering position... abeg help me with the document. Popoolaoladayo@rocketmail.com God bless so much
Pls, can someone help me with the DPR engineering related past questions? I applied for the position of a graduate civil engineer. Here is my email address, terfagondo@gmail.com as i await a kind response from anyone.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meritfrank: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2017
please send past question to meritfrank@yahoo.com thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.