Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682255 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by richardoz(m): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
OG2TURN:
download some materials here. http://www.webdatatutors.com/dpr-firs-past-questions/
God bless you man. This is what some people should have done in stead they turned this thread to something else. This is how we know sensible and mature person that is ready to help others. Thanks once again!

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akhaliru: 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
nerdymufasa:
Thank you so much for the past questions... appreciate!..geekymufasa@gmail.com, hit me up if yhu need it too

akhaliru@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Aroboi(m): 4:12am On Jul 09, 2017
josielewa:
i went there last week and i was told same....but i had lower credit and i knowingly applied....God can help...they said the list is available and will be posted soon....if am shortlisted,then i know i will scale through....got some past question of last two examsdone....i can send it to ur email guys for free...
Pls send to alex.isgood@yahoo.com.....thank you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ifyfranc: 4:17am On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=sokarsenal post=58232522]

please if you can send the EGASPIN to my email i would be very grateful...... sokababab@gmail.com

I also applied for environmentalists, please send the EGASPIN. agbanyimifeoma@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ifyfranc: 4:21am On Jul 09, 2017
fatdick:
With all due respect, nobody should PM me for past questions. I stated clearly that my PC crashed and I dont have those past questions anymore. Most people cannot even read and comprehend a simple post and want to pass an aptitude test. What I have is an e-copy of EGASPIN which you do not have any business with if you did not apply as an environmentalist.

You can PM those who already indicated they have the past questions. Thanks and Best of luck!

thanks for the good information, please I need the copy too cos I applied as an enviromentlist. agbanyimifeoma@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omolizzy(f): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2017
Someone just helped by dropping a link where we can all download past questions so please don't be lazy and check out the link. Must you always beg all the time? This is becoming irritating abeg

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 8:41am On Jul 09, 2017
omolizzy:
Someone just helped by dropping a link where we can all download past questions so please don't be lazy and check out the link. Must you always beg all the time? This is becoming irritating abeg

They will not hear. Imagine, most of them do not know what "EGASPIN" is but they sha want it because people are sharing it.

After now, they'll say rate of unemployment is high. Who will employ all the dunces?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omolizzy(f): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2017
dayjahvoo:

They will not hear. Imagine, most of them do not know what "EGASPIN" is but they sha want it because people are sharing it.

After now, they'll say rate of unemployment is high. Who will employ all the dunces?
It is well jaree, though I like their faith but patience is the key here. At least, get shortlisted first then practice of past questions or revision as the case may be can follow.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TJ0987(f): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Please, I applied for the role of an environmentalist. Kindly help send to: oadeniji1@gmail.com
Thanks friends...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
omolizzy:

have u checked what the person sent to see if it's anything good first
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omolizzy(f): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
sokarsenal:

have u checked what the person sent to see if it's anything good first

And you are asking because? Well, I did but if you want to know the answer to your question I think you should download it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meetgaya: 1:50am On Jul 10, 2017
fayeniz:
Well, I wouldnt know the dungeon that pic emanated from, but am dead sure it gat nothing to do with this recruitment exercise. I have been in DPR since Nov; 2016 till now. I understand the intensity of the rumours flying around. It got to a stage that i got confused even as am in the system. I wont mention my designation there for certain reasons,but the truth is, nobody has been officially employedas far as this recruitment is concerned. We all know there will always be some double-standard game here, especially in Fed Govt ishs..... I know some of the people that would be employed already know themselves based on connections but the fact still remains, nobody, I repeat nobody has been officially employed. Discard those people claiming some newbies came to their lab for orientations, its all lies abegiii. DPR recruitments takes time to complete. the reservoir engineer am working with said it took them 3yrs before the whole process was complted. he don even forget say he apply to dpr sef. Pls guys, DPR still employs a large percentage based on merit. Abeg go and start preparing biko make una leave pessimists. in the next two weeks, u will all know whats up, thats d info i gat yesterday though. All the best
Good morning sir, any updates?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TJ0987(f): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2017
Please friends... No man is an island, and nobody knows it all. Please if you can help us with the correct answers to the downloaded DPR past questions, you would be doing a whole lot of good. I am saying this because while reading through the thread, I read where a particular person said the ticked answers were not all correct. Please kindly assist with the ones you know.

Also, I humbly plead with fellow environmentalists that have relevant materials pertaining to our highly referred field (concerning our aptitude test), to please send to my email which is: oadeniji1@gmail.com,
Thanks for reading...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2017
My ppl, this morning i was informed by a friend & colleague at work that he called some one in DPR lagos office yesterday. As most of us already know, shortlisting has been done & FCC contacted in that regard. They (DPR) are now awaiting FCC's go ahead to conduct the test. Another information he gave is that DPR has terminated the contract with the Consultant which is supposed to arrange & conduct the test. What we don't know is that: is DPR going to conduct the test by itself? Some are saying no because they think DPR don't have the capacity to do that while others think it is still going to be given to a consultant. The guy told him that it is difficult even for somebody in the head office to get much information about the whole thing because it is treated as highly confidential. This is just what i heard & I taught i should share with u in the spirit of togetherness. Thanks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sufillah(f): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
May major worried is that uptill now my profile is showing pending successful submission. Please some one should shed more light on this
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
guys GMB4real maybe saying the truth. I heard shortlisting and all has been done and very soon people will recieve invite for aptitude test or interview. DPR is one of the best places to work in Nigeria as they pay you almost 400k as entry level graduate when you add all the benefits. Do your Best and pray to God for direction. to be honest, this will be one of the first DPR employment that a lot of persons will get on merit. more than 70% will get on merit but even those that are assisted, trust me they'll be top notch guys. the competition is real, my people.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ighodalonosa(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
josielewa:
i went there last week and i was told same....but i had lower credit and i knowingly applied....God can help...they said the list is available and will be posted soon....if am shortlisted,then i know i will scale through....got some past question of last two examsdone....i can send it to ur email guys for free...

Pls send it to
ighodalonosa@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
please where you given a specific week when the list will be out? it is rumoured that they may just publish a list for interview not even exams. just as the federal civil service one did.

fayeniz:
Well, I wouldnt know the dungeon that pic emanated from, but am dead sure it gat nothing to do with this recruitment exercise. I have been in DPR since Nov; 2016 till now. I understand the intensity of the rumours flying around. It got to a stage that i got confused even as am in the system. I wont mention my designation there for certain reasons,but the truth is, nobody has been officially employedas far as this recruitment is concerned. We all know there will always be some double-standard game here, especially in Fed Govt ishs..... I know some of the people that would be employed already know themselves based on connections but the fact still remains, nobody, I repeat nobody has been officially employed. Discard those people claiming some newbies came to their lab for orientations, its all lies abegiii. DPR recruitments takes time to complete. the reservoir engineer am working with said it took them 3yrs before the whole process was complted. he don even forget say he apply to dpr sef. Pls guys, DPR still employs a large percentage based on merit. Abeg go and start preparing biko make una leave pessimists. in the next two weeks, u will all know whats up, thats d info i gat yesterday though. All the best
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenkels: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
Pls a good fellow should send the environmental material for me pls. Ken_chibuike@yahoo.com thanks n God bless
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
omelemao:

please where you given a specific week when the list will be out? it is rumoured that they may just publish a list for interview not even exams. just as the federal civil service one did.

@omelemao, this evening I called a guy whom we meet monthly at Nigerian Society of Engineers meetings & who happens to be a staff of the DPR in one of their field offices. Infact the guy in question is a union member & he told me that IVs could start going out this week or next.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
really? did he also confirm it'll be an exam? it could just be an interview bro, though I'm not too sure of this one. but what I know is that the process maybe concluded before October.

GMB4REAL:

@omelemao, this evening I called a guy whom we meet monthly at Nigerian Society of Engineers meetings & who happens to be a staff of the DPR in one of their field offices. Infact the guy in question is a union member & he told me that IVs could start going out this week or next.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
omelemao:
really? did he also confirm it'll be an exam? it could just be an interview bro, though I'm not too sure of this one. but what I know is that the process maybe concluded before October.

No he didn't specify but it's likely that there will test considering the large number of applicants. my thinking though
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kkash: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
I was told its strictly GMAT...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DSSHQ: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
What is in that link is not DPR past questions. That is an old PTDF past question.
OG2TURN:
download some materials here. http://www.webdatatutors.com/dpr-firs-past-questions/
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
peepydelano:
GMB my man,d kindest of dem all.I hail
Thanks Man. Hop u r good
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kkash: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
GMB4REAL:

Thanks Man. Hop u r good
sup boss, is it possible to get ur contact....got some questions to ask
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
this one that all of u are asking for past question. it seem u guys also received d invite. Wish u guys success. I applied for experience hire
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
kkash:

sup boss, is it possible to get ur contact....got some questions to ask
I've PM u. Check. And pls just call me friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.