Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,589 members, 7,770,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:28 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3665438 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
meetgaya:

Is it for new recruitment? As for this one it is already done and dusted

Rekindle your hope. We shall smile soon cheesy cheesy cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nasiest(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kayi replying PM dinka don Allah
Mailbab:

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TheWizPhoenix(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mailbab:

Marvel or Xtruzz reloaded grin.
Allah ya yi mana mafi alheri.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by saxha: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
TheWizPhoenix:

Marvel or Xtruzz reloaded grin.
Allah ya yi mana mafi alheri.

Awon eyan Alhaji Shakur. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yammawa24: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Please can i get job in ppra with HND
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by piro2rule: 12:22am On Jul 14, 2021
yammawa24:

Please I need a job, can you help me get one?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by piro2rule: 12:23am On Jul 14, 2021
Please I need a job, who can help me get one?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by piro2rule: 12:59am On Jul 14, 2021
They say a closed mouth is a closed destiny. I know some people here has the power to help me get a job; please help me if you can.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nasiest(m): 10:58am On Jul 14, 2021
Yes of course. Even people with OND are working there talkless of HND
yammawa24:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2comrado(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Any news Abi snake don swallow the APL

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kingjobs007: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
Very very soon

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by piro2rule: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Now the PIB has been signed, what next?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ennyj01(m): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Move on and wait for the next recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2comrado(m): 1:15am On Aug 19, 2021
piro2rule:
Now the PIB has been signed, what next?
We pray and trust God

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by arcike(m): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
philipianlobbos:

A guy resume on January 1st, 2021 and posted to Lagos. He was helped by a stakeholder from Ondo state, it's all over guys.. Move on....

Sir I quoted you in a different thread, I want to ask you about something sir if you are okay with that...

I will appreciate
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ConTrol15: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2021
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nasiest(m): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Let them continue fighting themselves but it shall never be well with whoever have a hand in shortchanging us that year. Allah ya isa
ConTrol15:
https://dailytrust.com/buhari-directs-recall-of-11-wrongfully-retired-dpr-directors

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
nasiest:
Let them continue fighting themselves but it shall never be well with whoever have a hand in shortchanging us that year. Allah ya isa

It shall never be well with those who shortchanged us simply because he or she knows us. God will punish them. He will continue to use his resources in solving problem.
LESSON
Never ever trust any one in DPR recruitment. Your appointment letter will be there but they won't call you. At last, they will collaborate with HR, pretend and call you, ask you if you know Mr. A or Mrs. B. After wath, they replaced you with their wife or relative.

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mukzahra: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
philipianlobbos:

It shall never be well with those who shortchanged us simply because he or she knows us. God will punish them. He will continue to use his resources in solving problem.
LESSON
Never ever trust any one in DPR recruitment. Your appointment letter will be there but they won't call you. At last, they will collaborate with HR, pretend and call you, ask you if you know Mr. A or Mrs. B. After wath, they replaced you with their wife or relative.
which kind wahala be this again
After when you think things are about to work out another issue will come up again. Pls I hope this one will not affect d ongoing replacement.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by piro2rule: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
philipianlobbos:

LESSON

Arrrggghhh...I received such call then asking me if I know this alhaji or that alhaji - the person calling mentioned about three names and me not understanding such call said no. It is well, my God is not sleeping.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 31, 2021
piro2rule:

Arrrggghhh...I received such call then asking me if I know this alhaji or that alhaji - the person calling mentioned about three names and me not understanding such call said no. It is well, my God is not sleeping.
Be getting ready for the next recruitment. Advertising will rolling out after the transition committee submit their recommendation. It was discussed.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tico1212(m): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Be getting ready for the next recruitment. Advertising will rolling out after the transition committee submit their recommendation. It was discussed.

Good morning bro, please check your email. I sent you a msg. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mukzahra: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2021
piro2rule:

pls when was this call put through you?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ddugeri(m): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Pls when do you think the recruitment will commence or which other A agency do u know currently running anything?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by piro2rule: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
Mukzahra:
pls when was this call put through you?

When names were being released around that 2018.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by emvicks2(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Please Sir, what about PEF?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
emvicks2:

Please Sir, what about PEF?
Over 20 old staff accepted the exit package policy and resigned. There was an open window to voluntarily retire, collect your millions as exit package and BOUNCE OUT OF PEF and over 20 staffs embrace the opportunity to plan their private lifestyle.

Before the massive resignation in PEF, vacancies for senior cadre was in appreciative or good numbers even at their state and head office.

One new staff also resigned recently as a result of corruption he percieved during their union election, ES actually notified the father before accepting the resignation letter, the boy father said, that's how his son is, he hate corruption in any system and no one can convince him otherwise. He left..

PEF is standing alone without merging with PPPRA. there are reasons why they are not merging with any agency and the reasons will be unveil to Nigerians shortly.

PEF will be solely incharge of both MIDSTREAM & DOWNSTREAM. PPPRA will merge with DPR to form the UPSTREAM COMMISSION.

2nd batch has defer a result of the ongoing reform in the O&G industry. Names are well compiled in their data base. PEF is virtually taking over the duty of DPR.

DPR has over 2000 staff strength currently regulating both the mid & downstream industry, PEF can't survive the huge task ahead of them with their less than 600 staff strength.

This is the best time for any one to locate a connect and lobby for it. There's nothing GOD can't do for you, just think about it.

other information about them can't be discussed on social media, but APL collection is sacrosanct.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by emvicks2(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thank you for this info
You are doing well
philipianlobbos:

Over 20 old staff accepted the exit package policy and resigned. There was an open window to voluntarily retire, collect your millions as exit package and BOUNCE OUT OF PEF and over 20 staffs embrace the opportunity to plan their private lifestyle.

Before the massive resignation in PEF, vacancies for senior cadre was in appreciative or good numbers even at their state and head office.

One new staff also resigned recently as a result of corruption he percieved during their union election, ES actually notified the father before accepting the resignation letter, the boy father said, that's how his son is, he hate corruption in any system and no one can convince him otherwise. He left..

PEF is standing alone without merging with PPPRA. there are reasons why they are not merging with any agency and the reasons will be unveil to Nigerians shortly.

PEF will be solely incharge of both MIDSTREAM & DOWNSTREAM. PPPRA will merge with DPR to form the UPSTREAM COMMISSION.

2nd batch has defer a result of the ongoing reform in the O&G industry. Names are well compiled in their data base. PEF is virtually taking over the duty of DPR.

DPR has over 2000 staff strength currently regulating both the mid & downstream industry, PEF can't survive the huge task ahead of them with their less than 600 staff strength.

This is the best time for any one to locate a connect and lobby for it. There's nothing GOD can't do for you, just think about it.

other information about them can't be discussed on social media, but APL collection is sacrosanct.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Brenaero(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
God bless you and thank you for this info. Does that mean the 2nd list candidates will be called before the end of this year?
I pray we all receive that one phone call that will change our lives soon.

philipianlobbos:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by piro2rule: 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
God bless you and thank you for this info. Does that mean the 2nd list candidates will be called before the end of this year?
I pray we all receive that one phone call that will change our lives soon.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DUNKA(m): 2:56am On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
I have bitter information

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.