Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi (137833 Views)

The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. / Need To Unlock The New Glo Mifi E5573CS-933 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
Please, incase any1 has a spectranet Huawei E5573s-606 for sale, pls kindly contact me on 0. 8. 0. 3. 6. 4. 7. 6. 0. 5. 5.

thanks
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by kratoss(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Can someone please guide me on how to unlock this newly bought mtn mifi e5573-320...thats the software version it came with below....

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
kratoss:
Can someone please guide me on how to unlock this newly bought mtn mifi e5573-320...thats the software version it came with below....

You'll find what you need on this page, check the video i posted and download the requirements from the links on the video page. Once you get the mifi unlocked pls do not change the MTN WEBUI, it's the best for now.....Cheers
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by tyoba: 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
saint2ace:

You'll find what you need on this page, check the video i posted and download the requirements from the links on the video page. Once you get the mifi unlocked pls do not change the MTN WEBUI, it's the best for now.....Cheers

Pls could u state how u did urs. I followed the video and wiped clean. Just do a bit of tutorials with relevant files pls @ saint2ace. I am considering getting another mtn mifi becos of the Web ui
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
tyoba:

Pls could u state how u did urs. I followed the video and wiped clean. Just do a bit of tutorials with relevant files pls @ saint2ace. I am considering getting another mtn mifi becos of the Web ui

What did you wipe clean? The IMEI number If yes can u still log into the mifi?? If yes too then u're safe. You can use putty to input the IMEI number, it's still in the video and once that's done and u log into ur UI it'll ask u to re-enter ur WiFi password all of which u can find on the pack and at the back of ur mifi. Hope that helps?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 12:20am On Nov 16, 2016
dustmalik:

Really? How did you come about this info?

Na so i see am o... MTN don change am to E5573cs-322, had to take pictures sef. It supports the same bands as the 320 and looks the same, i prefer the black colour though cos that white 320 too dey carry dirty.

One point worth noting is that it doesn't have a antenna (TS9) connector like the 320, i already ordered the antenna from Ali so it can boost my reception, and its different on the inside too (Boot shot things). I'm still working my way through unlocking it as the thing no just gree downgrade, e be like say MTN tight on this one wella.

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 12:54am On Nov 16, 2016
frebor:

Na so i see am o... MTN don change am to E5573cs-322, had to take pictures sef. It supports the same bands as the 320 and looks the same, i prefer the black colour though cos that white 320 too dey carry dirty.

One point worth noting is that it doesn't have a antenna (TS9) connector like the 320, i already ordered the antenna from Ali so it can boost my reception, and its different on the inside too (Boot shot things). I'm still working my way through unlocking it as the thing no just gree downgrade, e be like say MTN tight on this one wella.
Nice one. good luck on unlocking it. Do keep us posted. Is it still bundled with 20gb?

If you find a way to extract the mtn web ui, please share the web ui.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 5:41am On Nov 16, 2016
frebor:

Find the process here http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f810/huawei-e5573cs-322-unlock-done-2155282/

The usbloader link here http://www.myflashgsm.com/huawei-firmware/huawei-e5573cs-322-usbloder/

The webui link here http://www.myflashgsm.com/huawei-firmware/huawei-e5330bs-2-update-webui/

The firmware link here https://routerunlock.com/download-firmware-huawei-e5573cs-322-update-21-318-99-03-00-free-normal/

NOTE: I don't have this model of mifi and i haven't tried any of the above, am just trying to help out here by providing the materials, @ frebor please do let me know if this helps and as dustmalik said please share when you're done......... cheers
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 6:42am On Nov 16, 2016
saint2ace:

Find the process here http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f810/huawei-e5573cs-322-unlock-done-2155282/

The usbloader link here http://www.myflashgsm.com/huawei-firmware/huawei-e5573cs-322-usbloder/

The webui link here http://www.myflashgsm.com/huawei-firmware/huawei-e5330bs-2-update-webui/

The firmware link here https://routerunlock.com/download-firmware-huawei-e5573cs-322-update-21-318-99-03-00-free-normal/

NOTE: I don't have this model of mifi and i haven't tried any of the above, am just trying to help out here by providing the materials, @ frebor please do let me know if this helps and as dustmalik said please share when you're done......... cheers

Thanks for the links, but I've even dug deeper than just those.

First link, the procedure is not not complete. There is still a few other things that wasn't mentioned, you need two firmware files (downgrade and upgrade) and no instructions how to unlock proper. Knowledge from previous unlocks will sort that out.

As instructed by Amadika, the usblsafe loader should be used, so that I don't loose the webui (I plan to keep the mtn web ui this time as I never get a hang of the extraction thingy) The routerunlock.com guy asked for $10 for that particular loader file so I dug deeper again to find the particular ones that works with the 322 and found on the balong development page on Github.com

That web ui won't work probably, it has to be from the same E5573cs family. I don't even plan to use any other web ui this time around, I'm sticking with the default one

Downloaded that 21.318 firmware and it won't even work, error 13 update failed. Tried like three different ones and the files from the 320, no show.

Thing is I'm tired sef going round in circles, it's for a client and i have to deliver on time.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 6:53am On Nov 16, 2016
frebor:

First link, the procedure is not not complete. There is still a few other things that wasn't mentioned, you need two firmware files (downgrade and upgrade) and no instructions how to unlock proper. Knowledge from previous unlocks will sort that out.

As instructed by Amadika, the usblsafe loader should be used, so that I don't loose the webui (I plan to keep the mtn web ui this time as I never get a hang of the extraction thingy) The routerunlock.com guy asked for $10 for that particular loader file so I dug deeper again to find the particular ones that works with the 322 and found on the balong development page on Github.com

That web ui won't work probably, it has to be from the same E5573cs family. I don't even plan to use any other web ui this time around, I'm sticking with the default one

Downloaded that 21.318 firmware and it won't even work, error 13 update failed. Tried like three different ones and the files from the 320, no show.

Thing is I'm tired sef going round in circles, it's for a client and i have to deliver on time.

Great job frebor, sorry about the bottle necks as usual that's how it always is at the beginning, but let me ask did you use the 322 usbloader bin file? or are you still working with the one for the 320? cos there might be some model specific components that will either allow it work or not...
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 6:57am On Nov 16, 2016
dustmalik:

Nice one. good luck on unlocking it. Do keep us posted. Is it still bundled with 20gb?

If you find a way to extract the mtn web ui, please share the web ui.

Not quite, it only came with 10GB. Mine from last month came with 10GB too and I was lucky enough to get the 10GB later after going back and forth with customer care on 180 and on Twitter. Lucky in the sense that I already gave up on it, but when I did another plan on the sim, the 10GB device bonus just show up.

The guy wey get the sim get talk with dem Mtn now if he get their time.

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 7:03am On Nov 16, 2016
saint2ace:

Great job frebor, sorry about the bottle necks as usual that's how it always is at the beginning, but let me ask did you use the 322 usbloader bin file? or are you still working with the one for the 320? cos there might be some model specific components that will either allow it work or not...

322, 320 won't work
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 7:08am On Nov 16, 2016
frebor:

Not quite, it only came with 10GB. Mine from last month came with 10GB too and I was lucky enough to get the 10GB later after going back and forth with customer care on 180 and on Twitter. Lucky in the sense that I already gave up on it, but when I did another plan on the sim, the 10GB device bonus just show up.

Always insist that they activate the 10gb plan on the mifi itself, not the phone at their office. The other 10gb is the 100% new device data bonus offer, so you only get it when the 5k/10gb plan is activated in a new device, in this case, it means your new mifi.

What the stupid MTN agents do is to activate it on their own phone at the office, before transferring the sim to your mifi. That way, you don't get the other 10gb.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by amadika(m): 7:11am On Nov 16, 2016
frebor:

I'll look for this new model E5573cs-322 to experiment with
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 7:17am On Nov 16, 2016
frebor:

322, 320 won't work

Okay boss
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 7:22am On Nov 16, 2016
dustmalik:

Always insist that they activate the 10gb plan on the mifi itself, not the phone at their office. The other 10gb is the 100% new device data bonus offer, so you only get it when the 5k/10gb plan is activated in a new device, in this case, it means your new mifi.

What the stupid MTN agents do is to activate it on their own phone at the office, before transferring the sim to your mifi. That way, you don't get the other 10gb.

Yh, i'm actually aware of that. Last time I was at their office, I took time to explain to them, but na nonsense dem still dey do
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by tyoba: 9:09am On Nov 16, 2016
frebor:

Yh, i'm actually aware of that. Last time I was at their office, I took time to explain to them, but na nonsense dem still dey do

Even the 10gigs 100percent extra bonus data na scam. When they activated mine, I only saw 10gigs, with 100percent data bonus for 6months on the account Web platform. The extra 10gigs got exhausted in less than 8days. Is der a way to check the data balance for the extra 10gigs? For the 8 days plus, I observed that all the stuff I did, the data was not deducted from my actual data.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2016
tyoba:

Even the 10gigs 100percent extra bonus data na scam. When they activated mine, I only saw 10gigs, with 100percent data bonus for 6months on the account Web platform. The extra 10gigs got exhausted in less than 8days. Is der a way to check the data balance for the extra 10gigs? For the 8 days plus, I observed that all the stuff I did, the data was not deducted from my actual data.

Dial *559*62# to check ur bonus data or simply dial *131*4#
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by kratoss(m): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2016
saint2ace:

Bro all the links are down.... Hw do i get the tools?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
kratoss:

Bro all the links are down.... Hw do i get the tools?

The links are functional, I just tried them now... Cheers
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by kratoss(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
saint2ace:

The links are functional, I just tried them now... Cheers

had to use my laptop,ddnt work with phone...thanks mch
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Agboki: 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
I NO NO WETIN UNA dey talk bt all i no bsay mtn mifi na 5k den dem go recharge u d remaining 5k,u go kom get bonus of 25k 4 calls wen dem kom finally subscribe u wit dat ur own 5k u suppose get double data bonus automatically because na nw sim bt if dem neva send u data bonus message b4 dem subscribe u na em d bring d 10gb instaead of 20gb whaalah.deir worker hand dey clean weda u c ur 20gb or 10 no b deir fault.and d bonus dey last.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
Agboki:
I NO NO WETIN UNA dey talk bt all i no bsay mtn mifi na 5k den dem go recharge u d remaining 5k,u go kom get bonus of 25k 4 calls wen dem kom finally subscribe u wit dat ur own 5k u suppose get double data bonus automatically because na nw sim bt if dem neva send u data bonus message b4 dem subscribe u na em d bring d 10gb instaead of 20gb whaalah.deir worker hand dey clean weda u c ur 20gb or 10 no b deir fault.and d bonus dey last.

na to buy anoda fresh 4G mtn sim for dia office dia o.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Agboki: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
ewolomo. bt dem don dey sell d 4g sim 4 everywhere nw!
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
Agboki:
ewolomo. bt dem don dey sell d 4g sim 4 everywhere nw!

ooooohhhhhh..... really?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by toscotech(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
frebor:

please how much did you get this
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 6:12am On Nov 17, 2016
toscotech:

please how much did you get this

Same price wey dem dey sell am before
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by sammieomoba: 6:45am On Nov 17, 2016
Stanley08:
Got the Glo. 5 bars at the office. I hope same at home smiley

Already unlocked too. tongue

Speed is not groundbreaking. But it's far from bad.

How did u unlock it?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2016
sammieomoba:

How did u unlock it?
saint2ace:

The Glo mifi is straightforward, just go to http://www.bb5.at/huawei.php and insert your IMEI number to calculate your unlock code, when done insert another network's sim card, power it on and login to your webui enter username and password: admin, it will ask for the unlock code. Enter the V3 code and u're done.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by amadika(m): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
I heard Glo has reduce the price of their mifi to N10000 with 24gig inclusive. Pls who knows the model of glo mifi so that we can check the supported bands.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
amadika:
I heard Glo has reduce the price of their mifi to N10000 with 24gig inclusive. Pls who knows the model of glo mifi so that we can check the supported bands.

That's a cool move, na E5377BS-508

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
amadika:

it isn't confirmed o. Infact, from dia twitter reply, it is still 25k. I dnt knw wia dis rumour emanated frm

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (44) (Reply)

Get Airtel 10gb For N100, 20gb For N200 And Unlimited Data For N300 / Yoruba Bible Free Download / How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.