Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi (138079 Views)

The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. / Need To Unlock The New Glo Mifi E5573CS-933 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Umunri: 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
iliyande:

Download Huawei Hilink from playstore on your phone and link your device, it may help you.

That's what am using,I noticed that in mtn mifi 4g only is possible but in spectrnet it's not possible.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Umunri: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
dustmalik:

Try to flash this Web ui on your mifi. If it's successful, then you will be able to switch to the network type you want.

https://routerunlock.com/download-huawei-e5573s-update-webui-17-100-08-01-1279-iran/
I downloaded but it asked if I want to update the existing one or create a new one I choose new but could not open after downloading.My fear is if new update fail to work.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
Umunri:

I downloaded but it asked if I want to update the existing one or create a new one I choose new but could not open after downloading.My fear is if new update fail to work.
I'm not familiar with your challenge, but In order to learn, you have to be willing to take risk. I'm new to this, but after seeing the video saintface posted, i decided to take the risk of dismantling my new mifi and try out the boot shot method. So you should explore for yourself and see what is going on. you might end up learning a thing or two.

By the way, no matter what happens, you can always recover your Mifi using the boot shot method. So, go ahead and try out things.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
for the sake of clarity, which is d best webui to use? and also how do we go abt it?

N.B: I don't have any mifi yet but trusting GOD to get 1 (preferably E5573s-606). Though money neva dey o grin cheesy
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Agboki: 1:58am On Nov 12, 2016
Oga Stanley hw u take unlock ur glo mifi?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 5:22am On Nov 12, 2016
Agboki:
Oga Stanley hw u take unlock ur glo mifi?

The Glo mifi is straightforward, just go to http://www.bb5.at/huawei.php and insert your IMEI number to calculate your unlock code, when done insert another network's sim card, power it on and login to your webui enter username and password: admin, it will ask for the unlock code. Enter the V3 code and u're done.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 5:38am On Nov 12, 2016
eraly:
for the sake of clarity, which is d best webui to use? and also how do we go abt it?

N.B: I don't have any mifi yet but trusting GOD to get 1 (preferably E5573s-606). Though money neva dey o grin cheesy

Eraly ur question is somewhat funny, it's like asking "what is the best food or the best beer " the truth is that there's no best or worst it's all about ur preference.

A lot of people don't mind everything being on auto; for them it saves them the stress of having to manipulate anything, while others like taking their choices in their hands, tweaking stuff till it suits their needs.

So the real question should be what do u want from ur mifi, since u don't have one for now i'll suggest you chill till u get one. Based on your experience with it ur preferences will align towards a particular direction, then and only then can u ask specific questions that would satisfy you at that point in time. Cheers
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by iliyande(m): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2016
dustmalik:

No, i didn't. It installed fine. Refer to frebor's post. Maybe you have a higher web ui installed or a firmware that would require downgrade.

Finally flashed the Iranian webui, tnx
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2016
iliyande:

Nice one. So, what was the problem before? I mean, what did you do differently for it work, since it was given a certain error before? Do share so that others may learn from it.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by iliyande(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2016
dustmalik:

Nice one. So, what was the problem before? I mean, what did you do differently for it work, since it was given a certain error before? Do share so that others may learn from it.

Solfware/USB port issue
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2016
iliyande:

Solfware/USB port issue
This is kind of vague. What software did you install to get it working?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2016
iliyande:

Solfware/USB port issue

E jus be like say una dey talk greek/spanish for here grin cheesy. maybe because ah neva get mifi sha. though I knw how to unlock modems, I dnt knw anytin abt unlocking mifis. whenever I get mine(GOD knows when), I'll be able to try all dis tinz out. I am impressed and motivated by all dis una 'explorations' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by iliyande(m): 10:39am On Nov 12, 2016
dustmalik:

This is kind of vague. What software did you install to get it working?

Anytime you connects your mifi to your pc, it runs automatically right?

After that, it indicates successful right?

In my own case, there was a huawei/spectranet Solfware running on my pc already, so there was a clash during installation, hence causing unsuccessful installation, I now unistall the running one and reinstalled the E5573-606 Solfware afresh.

Again make sure that there is no device plugged to the pc port.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2016
iliyande:

Anytime you connects your mifi to your pc, it runs automatically right?

After that, it indicates successful right?

In my own case, there was a huawei/spectranet Solfware running on my pc already, so there was a clash during installation, hence causing unsuccessful installation, I now unistall the running one and reinstalled the E5573-606 Solfware afresh.

Again make sure that there is no device plugged to the pc port.
I see. Are you running this on Windows 10? Because windows 10 doesn't play well with these drivers. Not that it doesn't work on Windows 10, but sometimes, not without hitches. It's best done on Windows 7.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by iliyande(m): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2016
dustmalik:

I see. Are you running this on Windows 10? Because windows 10 doesn't play with these drivers. Not that it doesn't work on Windows 10, but sometimes, not without hitches. It's best done on Windows 7.

I use Windows 7
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2016
iliyande:

I use Windows 7
Alright.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by hamedollar(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
Please, can 4GLTE works on 3G fastlink modem
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by iXavier: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
Can our 4G network, I mean Etisalat and MTN work on these unlocked T-Mobile, Verizon or At&t phones?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
hamedollar:
Please, can 4GLTE works on 3G fastlink modem
No. You'll only get 3G.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
iXavier:
Can our 4G network, I mean Etisalat and MTN work on these unlocked T-Mobile, Verizon or At&t phones?
Yes, if those phones support the bands of Etisalat and MTN.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by iXavier: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
dustmalik:

Yes, if those phones support the bands of Etisalat and MTN.

Thanks
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Umunri: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
iliyande:

Can the spectrnet sim still work after the flash?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by iliyande(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
Umunri:

Can the spectrnet sim still work after the flash?

Sure
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Umunri: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
iliyande:

Sure
Thanks
So now you can do 4g only on the glo sim?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by iliyande(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
Umunri:

Thanks
So now you can do 4g only on the glo sim?

Yea
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Umunri: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=iliyande post=50981767]

Yea[/qtuote]
Thank you very much.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hello Everyone, good to see we're all doing very well........ Thumbs up dustmalik u've been awesome, i see iliyande has also become an expert on the matter wink good job, that's what we want; a situation where everyone can do it on their own and spread the knowledge, saving ourselves some money while also acquiring some knowledge.

So has anyone found a webui with both options? lol

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by guente02(m): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=saint2ace post=50983243][/quote]
Please whats the band of SPECTRANET?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
guente02:

Please whats the band of SPECTRANET?

Band 40
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
saint2ace:
Hello Everyone, good to see we're all doing very well........ Thumbs up dustmalik u've been awesome, i see iliyande has also become an expert on the matter wink good job, that's what we want; a situation where everyone can do it on their own and spread the knowledge, saving ourselves some money while also acquiring some knowledge.

So has anyone found a webui with both options? lol
Thanks for the compliment, bro. I haven't found any Web ui with both options. The Iranian Web ui still remains the best we have found so far.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Agboki: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
saint2ace:

The Glo mifi is straightforward, just go to http://www.bb5.at/huawei.php and insert your IMEI number to calculate your unlock code, when done insert another network's sim card, power it on and login to your webui enter username and password: admin, it will ask for the unlock code. Enter the V3 code and u're done.

oboy tanks.more sperm 2 ur scrotum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (44) (Reply)

Get Airtel 10gb For N100, 20gb For N200 And Unlimited Data For N300 / Yoruba Bible Free Download / How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.