Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi (137796 Views)

The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. / Need To Unlock The New Glo Mifi E5573CS-933 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by WCUB3(m): 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
alt3r3g0:

Algo 3: 85174656

*Used Dc unlocker

Thanks boss. Device unlocked. U too much

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
alt3r3g0:

Algo 3: 85174656

*Used Dc unlocker

Do u have a paid dc unlocker account
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by usmanm77: 12:03am On Nov 22, 2016
sakalisis:

For those who want unlock code, i can get it for u free but tipping me off with recharge card shouldnt be a problem sha grin

Follow this simple instruction:

Install DC unlocker in your Pc

Connect the Router/mifi to the system using usb

Detect device under DC unlocker

Go to the end of the result.

Type “AT^NVRDEX=50503,0,128” (without quotes) and press enter from keyboard.

Now, it will show you some NV codes in hash format.

Send it to me on whatsapp::::My contact in my profile signature::: Please i will work at my own pace so no rushing

Please does this method also unlock mtn's e5573cs-322?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by usmanm77: 12:07am On Nov 22, 2016
frebor:
By the way, 322 unlocked for good. Kept mtn web ui too, tried smile and glo on it and everything works perfectly.

Please I need help on how to unlock my mtn 322. I found a tool called Mkey and don't know how viable it is? Please any help will be appreciated.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 2:12am On Nov 22, 2016
tyoba:

IMEI: 865113021654426
Unlock (V1): 34584398
Unlock (V2): 83309235
Unlock (V3): 11353847
Flash: 53482736

Use the version v3 code
WCUB3:

Not working. Thanks tho
I'm surprised the V3 didn't work for you on your Glo mifi, because that's the one I used to unlock mine. Did you upgrade the firmware of your Glo mifi? There is this firmware update prompt that showed up, but I ignored it.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:54am On Nov 22, 2016
Anyone with an unlocked Mtn mifi for sale ?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2016
usmanm77:

Please I need help on how to unlock my mtn 322. I found a tool called Mkey and don't know how viable it is? Please any help will be appreciated.

MKey will unlock it if you get it to work, the Indian guys that developed it are keen on making huge money from it. Buying the complete kit is $199, i tried circumventing the fee but to no avail.

Depending on your location and your knowledge of unlocking modems, you can contact me on whatsapp. It may be hard working with a newbie.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by tyoba: 7:08am On Nov 22, 2016
dustmalik:

I'm surprised the V3 didn't work for you on your Glo mifi, because that's the one I used to unlock mine. Did you upgrade the firmware of your Glo mifi? There is this firmware update prompt that showed up, but I ignored it.

He probably upgraded the firmware. I unlocked a Friend's glo mifi with version 3 while hanging out last nite. Told him not to upgrade the firmware.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 7:13am On Nov 22, 2016
Looking for how to unlock 320? Some one on the Internet has been magnanimous (I'm not so nice like that) enough to share the unlocking procedure. All it takes is a simple Google search: goo. gl /Ie ROIS

NB: you'll loose your IMEI, serial number and Web UI, you'll have to rewrite it to the mifi and install the Russian or Iranian Web UI to get USSD and Network mode back
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by sakalisis(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2016
WCUB3:

DC keeps saying modem not found, I av tried different things installed drivers, changed sim, deactivate data etc e no gree connect

Choi, if not found then no code
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by sakalisis(m): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2016
usmanm77:

Please does this method also unlock mtn's e5573cs-322?

Yes
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 7:30am On Nov 22, 2016
sakalisis:

Choi, if not found then no code

DC unlocker can't detect the mifi without downgrading the firmware first cos there is no com port to communicate with the mifi. Downgrading however may be direct(as with older firmwares) or indirect (newer firmwares signed and locked)

sakalisis:

Yes

I'm afraid the answer is supposed to be no
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by alt3r3g0: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2016
saint2ace:

Do u have a paid dc unlocker account

Yeah.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2016
Stanley08:
Abeg, has anyone ever seen this ILLUSIVE Etisalat 4G reception?!

If yes, where? What device?

I don't think they have wide coverage in Lagos. I bought 4G enabled phone, other network shows except etisalat. I searched for Etisalat 4G single in the following locations without success - Apapa, VI, Simply and Ikeja CV.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by bedford101(m): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2016
sakalisis:

For those who want unlock code, i can get it for u free but tipping me off with recharge card shouldnt be a problem sha grin

Follow this simple instruction:

Install DC unlocker in your Pc

Connect the Router/mifi to the system using usb

Detect device under DC unlocker

Go to the end of the result.

Type “AT^NVRDEX=50503,0,128” (without quotes) and press enter from keyboard.

Now, it will show you some NV codes in hash format.

Send it to me on whatsapp::::My contact in my profile signature::: Please i will work at my own pace so no rushing

it kept showing error when i paste AT^NVRDEX=50503,0,128 at the end of the result and hit enter

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by StarboyMichael(m): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
dustmalik:

Maybe this doesn't apply to their Abuja Gloworld, because I bought one earlier today, and I only had to pay 5k for the Mifi and then bought 1k airtime, totalling 6k.

Sir, did you buy the GLO mifi from GLO office on Aminu Kano, I was there and the staff that attended to me said I must buy 5k data. Total 10k.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by sakalisis(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
bedford101:

it kept showing error when i paste at the end of the result and hit enter

AT^NVRDEX=50502,0,128
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by bedford101(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
sakalisis:

AT^NVRDEX=50502,0,128

still error
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
StarboyMichael:

Sir, did you buy the GLO mifi from GLO office on Aminu Kano, I was there and the staff that attended to me said I must buy 5k data. Total 10k.
Yes, i did. Though Given the demand for the mifi, I'm not surprised that they are requiring people to buy 5k data. It's only natural that they take advantage of such situation.

yesterday, while there, a lot of people were trooping in to buy the mifi.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by sakalisis(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
bedford101:
still error

Restart the system
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Akamo5(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
alt3r3g0:

Thats what i used to unlock mine. Use algo 3..you can also post imei of your device let me confirm u have the right code.
bro pls confirm for me if etisalat works inside the glo mifi..even if e no support etisalat 4G, does it support etisalat 3G?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by reumat(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
IF U WANT TO UNLOCK UR GLO AND MTN 4G MIFI FOLLOW THIS LINK!!! https://www.nairaland.com/3479776/unlock-ur-glo-4g-e5377bs-508#51269720
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Dmedalion: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
WCUB3:

DC keeps saying modem not found, I av tried different things installed drivers, changed sim, deactivate data etc e no gree connect
screenshot ur DC folder lemme see.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Dmedalion: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Akamo5:
bro pls confirm for me if etisalat works inside the glo mifi..even if e no support etisalat 4G, does it support etisalat 3G?
yes
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
saint2ace:

Eraly ur question is somewhat funny, it's like asking "what is the best food or the best beer " the truth is that there's no best or worst it's all about ur preference.

A lot of people don't mind everything being on auto; for them it saves them the stress of having to manipulate anything, while others like taking their choices in their hands, tweaking stuff till it suits their needs.

So the real question should be what do u want from ur mifi, since u don't have one for now i'll suggest you chill till u get one. Based on your experience with it ur preferences will align towards a particular direction, then and only then can u ask specific questions that would satisfy you at that point in time. Cheers

My Oga, I don finally see person sell spectranet E5573s-606 mifi sell for me. Please how do I go about the unlocking? and also, which webui should I flash? though I'll prefer to av dat 'only' option webui. Please

thanks
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by iliyande(m): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
eraly:

My Oga, I don finally see person sell spectranet E5573s-606 mifi sell for me. Please how do I go about the unlocking? and also, which webui should I flash? though I'll prefer to av dat 'only' option webui. Please

thanks

Good. How much?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
iliyande:

Good. How much?

The person (a very close online friend) sold it for me for 12k
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
Please my ogas dem, make una help me look/check dis link and tell me if its ok to follow the tutorial on how to unlock the mifi

http://www.highteknology.com/2016/04/how-to-unlock-your-spectranet-mifi.html
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by iliyande(m): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
eraly:

The person (a very close online friend) sold it for me for 12k

He tried for u, that Mifi is a hot cake this days
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
iliyande:

He tried for u, that Mifi is a hot cake this days

grin cheesy me sef knw

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
eraly:
Please my ogas dem, make una help me look/check dis link and tell me if its ok to follow the tutorial on how to unlock the mifi

http://www.highteknology.com/2016/04/how-to-unlock-your-spectranet-mifi.html

You're good to go. If you want to get the USSD and Network mode options, install the Russian Web UI after downgrading to 21.10, then continue the procedure.

Download here: https://routerunlock.com/?wpfb_dl=1707

It's in Russian and you'll need to change the language to English, check top right corner in the web UI panel

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (44) (Reply)

Get Airtel 10gb For N100, 20gb For N200 And Unlimited Data For N300 / Yoruba Bible Free Download / How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.