Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Gloria Please Take Me Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gloria Please Take Me Back. (840 Views)

Revealed! Why Gloria Patricks Called Off Wedding A Week To The Day / Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gloria Please Take Me Back. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2016
Hi Bella, please help me reach out to my girlfriend Gloria, I have offended her gravely, Gloria please if you’re reading this I am really sorry, I promise never to hurt you again, I swear with my life, just give me one more chance and I’d make it right please, please I am so sorry

Talk2Bella

Before I beg Gloria on your behalf, what did you do? The way you’re asking for her forgiveness seems you cheated, and not just cheat but cheated with someone very close to her.

Well everyone deserves a second chance, and you seem sincerely sorry, you brought your problem online and to a total stranger, so Gloria please email me @ tork2bella@gmail.com and tell me exactly what he did to you, so I can counsel you towards the part of forgiveness.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/gloria-please-take-me-back.html
Re: Gloria Please Take Me Back. by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 26, 2016
Gloria ,please o

Otherwise....

1 Like

Re: Gloria Please Take Me Back. by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2016
Talk2bella how will the said Gloria receive this apology?.
Re: Gloria Please Take Me Back. by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2016
Lwkmd
KissChris:
Gloria ,please o

Otherwise....
Re: Gloria Please Take Me Back. by Presh900(m): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2016
Gloria forgive am na
Re: Gloria Please Take Me Back. by ojun50(m): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2016
D power of sweet toto, glorryyyy u knw wht to do
Re: Gloria Please Take Me Back. by Neimar: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2016
lie lie stories full everywia
Re: Gloria Please Take Me Back. by EHMIR(m): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2016
This talk to bella sev....

How u take knw say nicca cheated on gloria with some1 close to her,is this how some pple judge others,even with out proven evidence

Why do u even ve to post it on nl,even after u had replied him
Re: Gloria Please Take Me Back. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:20am On Oct 26, 2016
EHMIR:
This talk to bella sev....

How u take knw say nicca cheated on gloria with some1 close to her,is this how some pple judge others,even with out proven evidence

Why do u even ve to post it on nl,even after u had replied him

I post it so you can comment exactly what you just did grin
Re: Gloria Please Take Me Back. by Tonyosas101(m): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2016
Nah wah ooo angry
On behalf of all the able, cute, smart and attractive guys on NL, I apologise cos that guy (Gloria ex) is a kiddo for falling our hands

Imagine!, even if you mistakenly penetrate her yansh instead of her kitten,, that doesn't mean you should bring yourself so low to this extend nah...abi you noh hear say girls many pass guys

You fall my hand

Re: Gloria Please Take Me Back. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2016
Benita27:
Talk2bella how will the said Gloria receive this apology?.

Beni Beni are you sure you're not the Gloria smiley smiley

The boyfriend might send her a link
Re: Gloria Please Take Me Back. by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Beni Beni are you sure you're not the Gloria smiley smiley

The boyfriend might send her a link
I am in talking terms with my boyfriend. grin

Dude sounds unserious...so he needs a third party to change his gf's mind?. grin
Re: Gloria Please Take Me Back. by EHMIR(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I post it so you can comment exactly what you just did grin
u see,u are only interested in the comments u will get,nd d possible front page ur thread will make,not the betterment of those who talk to you bout their personal issues.

I asked bout how u were able to arrive at the conclusion,that that guy cheated on gloria,with some one close to her,but u dodged it nd answer why u ve to post it here.....ure doing ur self

1 Like

Re: Gloria Please Take Me Back. by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2016
Gloria run 4 ur life, he's only missing ur puna. @times, we guys do miss the pussy of our ex. Be warned so u dnt fall anoda victims.
Re: Gloria Please Take Me Back. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2016
EHMIR:
u see,u are only interested in the comments u will get,nd d possible front page ur thread will make,not the betterment of those who talk to you bout their personal issues.

I asked bout how u were able to arrive at the conclusion,that that guy cheated on gloria,with some one close to her,but u dodged it nd answer why u ve to post it here.....ure doing ur self

Ok
Re: Gloria Please Take Me Back. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2016
Benita27:
I am in talking terms with my boyfriend. grin

Dude sounds unserious...so he needs a third party to change his gf's mind?. grin

He must have really apologised

(1) (Reply)

Guys, See How She Wants You To Use Your 10 Fingers During Hot Se-x / Just Look At What Recession Did To This Man (graphic Photos) / Drake & Jennifer Lopez Announce Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.