Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,309 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544788 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sakaslim:
Firstly, i want to say that Geo domains are domains that you liquidate quickly for cash except if they are unique..Something like Phoenixapartment.com cant be liquidated jsut like that cause its premium.

Looks like your guy here is telling you that their company is a small one and that your BIN is on the high side.

If you want to sell your geo domain fast kindly price it between 100-500$. At the end of the day, you still end up making a good ROI.

Ji Masun

Thanks, noted for action
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by realest2(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
any idea how long it takes for a domain bought on netsol to reflect in my account? anybody?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
realest2:
any idea how long it takes for a domain bought on netsol to reflect in my account? anybody?
Log out and log in again, you see it in your a/c.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sakaslim:
Firstly, i want to say that Geo domains are domains that you liquidate quickly for cash except if they are unique..Something like Phoenixapartment.com cant be liquidated jsut like that cause its premium.

Looks like your guy here is telling you that their company is a small one and that your BIN is on the high side.

If you want to sell your geo domain fast kindly price it between 100-500$. At the end of the day, you still end up making a good ROI.

Ji Masun

Boss and Bosses
do u think "Apartments" is better than "Apartment" cause I saw a Geo+ Apartment
do u think it is Premium?
or Apartments is better to Buy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by realest2(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Log out and log in again, you see it in your a/c.
nice, thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EasyShopper(f): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hi Team

Can someone please explain how to go about the Facebook outbound method? Do I use my existing profile to join different groups or how?
I'm not having much look with Google. Most websites don't have email addresses.
Or please lead me to the page on this forum for me to read on it.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0RIADE: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
EasyShopper:
Hi Team

Can someone please explain how to go about the Facebook outbound method? Do I use my existing profile to join different groups or how?
Thanks

There is usually an option to 'send us a message' on Facebook pages.
You can use that without joining any Facebook page.
And yes, you can use your existing Facebook profile.

Most websites may not have an email address. Look for the 'contact us' option on their websites.
Or using email extracting tools.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Congrats to the recent sellers, more sales ahead. Please all, can someone interprete this response I got from a lead for me, i.e after follow up "no thank you unless its a very high offer, our company is worth bare minimum 7-9 digits numbers. sorry" Domain GreenEner......... with BIN $1,200
Ask them what's their max offer that you're open to a "slight negotiation" be very brief and professional.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Uwaeromosele:

Boss and Bosses
do u think "Apartments" is better than "Apartment" cause I saw a Geo+ Apartment
do u think it is Premium?
or Apartments is better to Buy
Not a boss sha, you can type the two variations of the names in goddady valuation, you will simply know which is better

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
iykepromotions:
Ask them what's their max offer that you're open to a "slight negotiation" be very brief and professional.
Thanks sir, I appreciate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
I really feel bad, here's a domain i bought today via netsol tru the guys helping out with purchase here, pushed to my account, did few outbound, got an interested buyer who submitted his offer but unfortunately the domain is on 60days lock. As u can see in the screenshot that the option for requesting auth code is black/not available. Any way out guys?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
EasyShopper:
Hi Team

Thanks
Facebook Outbound Process
This is my own beginners methods, may not be perfect but hope will be useful for someone: -
At your Facebook Homepage
 Type the domain keywords to the search bar, e.g. for www.Austinhelicoptercharther.com
 Type Austin Helicopter charter, with spaces and press enter
 Another menu will appear with: posts, photo, videos, places, groups, pages, marketing, est
 Click on pages
 Then a list of companies’ facebook pages will be displayed, relevant to the keyword search
 Click on each of the pages that have keywords relevant to your domain and open in a new tab,
 When opened, click on “send message” in the opened facebook page
 Post your sales letter as message on the send message space and send by pressing enter
 Expect miracle soon
N.B. This is my own humble contribution as I have said, please come and make input to perfect it for all use.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by amjustme2: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
That's the normal thing bro
Tell the person to create a free netsol account and then push the domain,
The way it was pushed to you.

But I think the market place you listed it for sale can handle that on your behalf.

Gabson91:
I really feel bad, here's a domain i bought today via netsol tru the guys helping out with purchase here, pushed to my account, did few outbound, got an interested buyer who submitted his offer but unfortunately the domain is on 60days lock. As u can see in the screenshot that the option for requesting auth code is black/not available. Any way out guys?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
amjustme2:
That's the normal thing bro
Tell the person to create a free netsol account and then push the domain,
The way it was pushed to you.

But I think the market place you listed it for sale can handle that on your behalf.

i appreciate bro. Please guys further contribution and opinions will be appreciated
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sconp: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Gabson91:
Why not set the DNS of the domain to undeveloped and give undeveloped the lead for them to finish work
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
IDEALCASH:
This is my own beginners methods, may not be perfect but hope will be useful for someone: -
 Type the domain keywords to the search bar, e.g. for www.Austinhelicoptercharther.com
 Another menu will appear with: posts, photo, videos, places, groups, pages, marketing, est
 Click on pages
 Then a list of companies’ facebook pages will be displayed, relevant to the keyword search
 Click on each of the pages that have keywords relevant to your domain and open in a new tab,
 Post your sales letter as message on the send message space and send by pressing enter
 Except miracle soon
N.B. This is my own humble contribution as I have said, please come and make input to perfect it for all use.
Thanks. I once did this. sent to just three pages though. no reply. Have you gotten any response doing this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
0RIADE:

Most websites may not have an email address. Look for the 'contact us' option on their websites.
Which email extracting tools would you suggest?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Virgo01(m): 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Gabson91:
Glad to see you got an offer on the domain. You don't have to worry as all domains usually have the 60 day lock. The domain can still be pushed to the buyer's Netsol account. Undeveloped usually do that through pull requests.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
sconp:

Why not set the DNS of the domain to undeveloped and give undeveloped the lead for them to finish work
undeveloped is the name servers i put for the domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
Geofavor:

Thanks. I once did this. sent to just three pages though. no reply. Have you gotten any response doing this?
Yes i have, but even if you dont have direct response, there will be more views for the domain (potential buyers)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EasyShopper(f): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
0RIADE:

Thank you!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EasyShopper(f): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
IDEALCASH:
 Click on pages
 Except miracle soon

You're a star! Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Yes i have, but even if you dont have direct response, there will be more views for the domain (potential buyers)
Okay. I'm gonna really give it a try now. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
EasyShopper:

You're a star! Thanks
even though Facebook outbound is risky due to ban
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
Please my people and bosses in the house
What is the fastest means of cashing out funds from undeveloped.com
This bank transfer takes a whole lot of time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Promxy94:
Please my people and bosses in the house
What is the fastest means of cashing out funds from undeveloped.com
This bank transfer takes a whole lot of time.
bitcoin......but crypto fluctuations tho ....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
mazizitonene:
bitcoin......but crypto fluctuations tho ....
How do one cash out with bitcoin? I didn't see where to input Wallet address in the settings
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
etin06:

How do one cash out with bitcoin? I didn't see where to input Wallet address in the settings
tell them in that "transaction chat box" that you will prefer to be paid through bitcoins. Then you submit your wallet address there, they will pay and inform you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 11:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
mazizitonene:
tell them in that "transaction chat box" that you will prefer to be paid through bitcoins. Then you submit your wallet address there, they will pay and inform you.
OK thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by randomShek: 12:11am On Feb 16, 2019
For geo domains, is KY+service a good alternative to Kentucky+service?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 12:15am On Feb 16, 2019
etin06:

OK thanks
bro please do you use your normal email address to send sales letter to potential buyers? how you guys do it

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: virtuedagirl(f), riqmarol(m), rty6072(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.