Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:11 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3461163 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:40am On Nov 01, 2016
paulsir:
how can one get the traffic of a domain name or what should it look like?
traffic ranking can be determined by a software. popular tools for this are alexa and similarweb all in .coms moreover note that the lower ranked the better. for example 5000 is greater than 10,000 in traffic ranking.

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
iykepromotions:
traffic ranking can be determined by a software. popular tools for this are alexa and similarweb all in .coms moreover note that the lower ranked the better. for example 5000 is greater than 10,000 in traffic ranking.

Bro pls can I send you a pm, just incase of questions that needs help...

Or give me your WhatsApp, let me add you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Bro pls can I send you a pm, just incase of questions that needs help...

Or give me your WhatsApp, let me add you.
you can send in your enquiries to Ikennaobi44@gmail.com and I will definately attend to you.

Regards

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
How to sell your domain in different marketplaces.
Now it's not just enough to list your domain in only one marketplace. List as many marketplaces to raise the chance of exposing that domain more. The advantages is enormous and will be analysed fully below. However if its sold in one marketplace, don't forget to go to other sites you listed it and delete it. This is very important.

Steps to sell your domain names:
1. Organize your domain names for sale
2. Set pricing for your domain names
3. Hang a for sale sign
4. Select the right marketplaces
5. Sell domains on GoDaddy.com
6. Sell domains on DomainNameSales.com
7. Sell domains on Afternic.com
8.sell domains on undeveloped. Com
9. What to do after the sale

80 Likes 27 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dtruseeker(m): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
iykepromotions:
How to sell your domain in different marketplaces.
Now it's not just enough to list your domain in only one marketplace. List as many marketplaces to raise the chance of exposing that domain more. The advantages is enormous and will be analysed fully below. However if its sold in one marketplace, don't forget to go to other sites you listed it and delete it. This is very important.

Steps to sell your domain names:
1. Organize your domain names for sale
2. Set pricing for your domain names
3. Hang a for sale sign
4. Select the right marketplaces
5. Sell domains on GoDaddy.com
6. Sell domains on DomainNameSales.com
7. Sell domains on Afternic.com
8.sell domains on undeveloped. Com
9. What to do after the sale
How can one buy domain?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
dtruseeker:

How can one buy domain?
buying is very easy and won't take you more than 5 minutes.

Top domain registrars to buy;
1.Godaddy. com
2.Namesilo.com
3.1&1
4.domainking.ng
5.dotster.com
These are the registrars that I have all used and up till now never have any issue with them. 1&1 was full of complains before but has really upgraded now. They also have a wonderful promo discount for every new customer; less than N500 for a .com domain

To buy, simply create a free account and proceed. Put the domain you wish to buy in the long search box and hit search. If it is available, you will be notified. click "continue to checkout" until you get to a stage to put your card details. Fill your contact info and input your card details and other enquiries like country and location. Put Nigeria if you're here in Nigeria.( use all your authentic info) That's all. A confirmation email and invoice will be sent to your email once the transactions was successful.

In putting your card details(16 digits at the front of your card, and another security number at the back) make sure you use a private computer or mobile phone for this. Even if you're at a cyber café make sure that no one is monitoring you from behind. Let me know if this is not clear to you.

Regards

71 Likes 24 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dtruseeker(m): 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
iykepromotions:
buying is very easy and won't take you more than 5 minutes.

Top domain registrars to buy;
1.Godaddy. com
2.Namesilo.com
3.1&1
4.domainking.ng
5.dotster.com
These are the registrars that I have all used and up till now never have any issue with them. 1&1 was full of complains before but has really upgraded now. They also have a wonderful promo discount for every new customer; less than N500 for a .com domain

To buy, simply create a free account and proceed. Put the domain you wish to buy in the long search box and hit search. If it is available, you will be notified. click "continue to checkout" until you get to a stage to put your card details. Fill your contact info and input your card details and other enquiries like country and location. Put Nigeria if you're here in Nigeria.( use all your authentic info) That's all. A confirmation email and invoice will be sent to your email once the transactions was successful.

In putting your card details(16 digits at the front of your card, and another security number at the back) make sure you use a private computer or mobile phone for this. Even if you're at a cyber café make sure that no one is monitoring you from behind. Let me know if this is not clear to you.

Regards
thanks. I have two more questions sir
1. I visited godaddy n I discovered most of the domain are priced @ thousands of dollars. What's the cheapest one can find? + the disadvantages of a cheap domain
2. When searching, do you search for a specific name you want? Thanks again

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
dtruseeker:
thanks. I have two more questions sir
1. I visited godaddy n I discovered most of the domain are priced @ thousands of dollars. What's the cheapest one can find? + the disadvantages of a cheap domain
2. When searching, do you search for a specific name you want? Thanks again
brother I don't buy from Godaddy auctions. I buy from expired/deleted domains.fact is that this requires basic researching, time target and some level of deep knowledge. Once am through with research and am OK with it I now take it to my preferred registrar and buy at less than $9 USD which I wrote earlier before. Then head over for monetisation. The mission is clear; buy cheap, park it for some time if it qualifies for parking, go elsewhere and sell higher..... Then repeat

44 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by generalbush(m): 1:22am On Nov 02, 2016
iykepromotions:
you can send in your enquiries to Ikennaobi44@gmail.com and I will definately attend to you.

Regards

Where can we find domains to buy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dtruseeker(m): 7:47am On Nov 02, 2016
iykepromotions:
brother I don't buy from Godaddy auctions. I buy from expired/deleted domains.fact is that this requires basic researching, time target and some level of deep knowledge. Once am through with research and am OK with it I now take it to my preferred registrar and buy at less than $9 USD which I wrote earlier before. Then head over for monetisation. The mission is clear; buy cheap, park it for some time if it qualifies for parking, go elsewhere and sell higher..... Then repeat

I saw expired domain @ $1 at namesilo. It that price real?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cheny(m): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2016
@iykepromotions, I followed ur initial thread on expired domain flipping page to page and now you are still teaching and coaching in a clear and simple manner, I must say that u deserve a medal for ur selfless and humane disposition unlike many greedy folks on nairaland business section who are just out to exploit naive and gullible people. One convincing word I'll like to know from u is the safety and security of our card details, are u sure hackers or online prowlers can't infiltrate these registrars you listed when we submit card details? Once again more grease to ur able elbows, keep ur integrity intact,it will take u places.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hulkhiharitoz(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2016
What is the average amount one can earn from parking with good CPC and traffic?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:43am On Nov 02, 2016
generalbush:

Where can we find domains to buy
there are several ways to do this. some of them is through the use of some basic tools and software. (that's what I use) expireddomains.net is one of those sites to find available domains which you can easily register and monetise. however some domains are just craps. Thousands of domains expired everyday and become available for anyone to re-register and make profit from. So you can see how big the market is though you may not be aware of it now. but the main work is to separate the good ones from the bad ones. this is where some people usually get it wrong; buying quantity over quality. rushing to buy without proper analysing. however there are shortcuts, tools and softwares to get the best out. some of which I will highlight here later. for greater result on getting started, do more research on your own or go to http://www.julanky.com for direct mentorship and guidelines.

Thanks and Goodluck.

31 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:06am On Nov 02, 2016
Cheny:
@iykepromotions, I followed ur initial thread on expired domain flipping page to page and now you are still teaching and coaching in a clear and simple manner, I must say that u deserve a medal for ur selfless and humane disposition unlike many greedy folks on nairaland business section who are just out to exploit naive and gullible people. One convincing word I'll like to know from u is the safety and security of our card details, are u sure hackers or online prowlers can't infiltrate these registrars you listed when we submit card details? Once again more grease to ur able elbows, keep ur integrity intact,it will take u places.
Thanks bro. on the security of your card, it's important to use top domain registrars, that was why I listed some. It may interest you to know that top payment gateway websites hire alot of hackers yearly to monitor and block any breakdown or loophole in their system. just google search" Google hire hacker" to understand better. your card is highly safe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2016
iykepromotions:

Regards

Hello iyke,have u tried to transfer from domain king to top registrar's like namesilo n so on? If so how was it was it a fluid n easy process or u called the support to help u?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by generalbush(m): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
iykepromotions:
Thanks bro. on the security of your card, it's important to use top domain registrars, that was why I listed some. It may interest you to know that top payment gateway websites hire alot of hackers yearly to monitor and block any breakdown or loophole in their system. just google search" Google hire hacker" to understand better. your card is highly safe.

Bro please, a website that boasts of 44% monthly mobile traffic, is it a good one to get for either packing or selling.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lawsimon(m): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
Bro, I really appreciate your efforts and sincerity....God will bless you richly. I'm a newbie who is eager to make money through this means. my major challenge now is where to get expired domains, I'm poised to surmount the challenge. Apart from the site you mentioned for getting expired domain, which other method can I use to search for expired domains

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
warrenweste:

Hello iyke,have u tried to transfer from domain king to top registrar's like namesilo n so on? If so how was it was it a fluid n easy process or u called the support to help u?
no though I haven't transfer a domain out from them but that won't be a problem so far the domain is eligible for transfer. ie more than 60 days old. to do this first unlock the domain and request for the domain authentication code will will be sent to your via mail. send the code to your buyer or marketplace and a transfer process will be initiated.this will be concluded within 3 to 5 days. do you have any issue with them?

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
generalbush:

Bro please, a website that boasts of 44% monthly mobile traffic, is it a good one to get for either packing or selling.
for both parking or selling, other statistics needs to be checked especially the keyword and CPC; how much the advertiser pays for the keyword.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
hulkhiharitoz:
What is the average amount one can earn from parking with good CPC and traffic?
I won't be specific on this as some other factors have to be considered like how many domains in your portfolio, cpc and traffic ranking.... then the parking company you use. If you get these things in order with a decent portfolio, nothing stops you from making money from domain PARKING alone. go to above.com and learn more how domain parking works.

Regards

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
iykepromotions:
no though I haven't transfer a domain out from them but that won't be a problem so far the domain is eligible for transfer. ie more than 60 days old. to do this first unlock the domain and request for the domain authentication code will will be sent to your via mail. send the code to your buyer or marketplace and a transfer process will be initiated.this will be concluded within 3 to 5 days. do you have any issue with them?

ok good and no i dont hhave any issues with them just tryn to be sure before registering any name with them to avioid stories that touch smiley
but will do no.alsohave you tried escrow.payoner dot com to receive domain paymnts? i learnt tht escrow dot com has banned us again wanted to receive a payment from them earlier yesterday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ibroxworl1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
all domain i use to see on expiredomain.com deosnt have good CPC. Why?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
warrenweste:

ok good and no i dont hhave any issues with them just tryn to be sure before registering any name with them to avioid stories that touch smiley
but will do no.alsohave you tried escrow.payoner dot com to receive domain paymnts? i learnt tht escrow dot com has banned us again wanted to receive a payment from them earlier yesterday
each marketplace have their own escrow service. escrow is just a third party that receives both the funds and the domain from buyer and seller. all the domains I have sold was handled by the marketplace escrow and not any payorneer. if you have some funds to receive,either use paypal or let me know.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
iykepromotions:
each marketplace have their own escrow service. escrow is just a third party that receives both the funds and the domain from buyer and seller. all the domains I have sold was handled by the marketplace escrow and not any payorneer. if you have some funds to receive,either use paypal or let me know.

aiight thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2016

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kernigsloan: 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
Guestartiste:
This is it guys
I bought 4 domains over the past 2 months
I listed them on undeveloped,flippa and afternic for sale but didn't get any offer from there so today I decided to contact end users using the domain sales letter gotten from Iykepromotions when I bought the manual from him and voila in less than 5 hours I got a response from one of the end users that they have bought it from afternic.
Note that I've only contacted end users for only one of the domains. Will continue with the remaining domains later.
This particular domain was bought on 25th September

Afternic also sent a congratulatory message that the domain has already been sold and that I'll be contacted with steps on how to transfer the domain .

I listed the domain for sale for $1,700
God e be like say I dey dream o
I thank God
I thank Jesus
I thank you St Jude (I'm not Catholic but I heard prayer to St Jude na sharp prayer)

I can't thank Iykepromotions (for sharing his knowledge),and Seun( for creating this platform) enough.

Go people
God bless us all

Congratulations

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by khassy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
Guestartiste:
This is it guys
I listed them on undeveloped,flippa and afternic for sale but didn't get any offer from there so today I decided to contact end users using the domain sales letter gotten from Iykepromotions when I bought the manual from him and voila in less than 5 hours I got a response from one of the end users that they have bought it from afternic.
Note that I've only contacted end users for only one of the domains. Will continue with the remaining domains later.

Afternic also sent a congratulatory message that the domain has already been sold and that I'll be contacted with steps on how to transfer the domain .

I thank God
I thank Jesus
I thank you St Jude (I'm not Catholic but I heard prayer to St Jude na sharp prayer)

I can't thank Iykepromotions (for sharing his knowledge),and Seun( for creating this platform) enough.

Go people
God bless us all

Big ups to you ma

Sorry can you state the domain name ... I also parked some domain and have contacted end users but ko response yet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sakalisis(m): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
Guestartiste:
This is it guys

I thank God
I thank Jesus

Go people
God bless us all

Congrat madam, ayam happy for u ..... how and where did you search for end users?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
So inspiring.... Domaining is full of surprises especially if it's your first sale even if it's $500. You really took a big step by quoting a high price. As I normally say, domain selling is not a normal day to day business, its an opportunity. Glad that you use it accordingly. Big congrats @ madam Guestartiste.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 03, 2016
iykepromotions:
So inspiring.... Domaining is full of surprises especially if it's your first sale even if it's $500. You really took a big step by quoting a high price. As I normally say, domain selling is not a normal day to day business, its an opportunity. Glad that you use it accordingly. Big congrats @ madam Guestartiste.

You are the man
Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 03, 2016
sakalisis:

Congrat madam, ayam happy for u ..... how and where did you search for end users?

Thank you
Searched on bing.com
And got their contact email on their website or whois.com

25 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 03, 2016
khassy:

Big ups to you ma

Sorry can you state the domain name ... I also parked some domain and have contacted end users but ko response yet

Thanks
I'll do that after every every wink

1 Like 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3298) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.