Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? (7998 Views)

Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Earth2Metahuman: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
May be you brought the CUCUMBER out of the other room
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Wackyrichy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lol, I don't use Vaseline, in fact I hate it
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
Towncrier007:

You rotten pass rotten egg grin

Hhahaahahahahaha... Haba baba... I was juz sharing my little knowledge sha. grin
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by oluwalewis(m): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
tonaydo:
am a virgin so I don't know where you are driving at
Wen a man is in Christ, he is a new creature, old thns have passed away n all thns become new meanin there are 3 types of virgins.
1. primary virgins-untouched
2.secondary virgins-repented animashaun
3.tertiary virgins-repented oloshos.
whc virgin class do u belong to

1 Like

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by johnstar(m): 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
Jenny1010:
I went to the market to buy cucumber and everybody was giving me this silly look. The other day some of my male friends visited me, all i have at home then was some cucumber , when i brought it out to serve them , they all scream NO! NO! NO! with a giggle....like i was giving them poison. That one girl use cucumber to satisfy her sexual urge doesn't mean every girl seen with cucumber wants to use it for same thing. i have heard of guys who use Vaseline, but yet we dont see every guy with Vaseline as a masturbator.

angry
liesssssss
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by johnstar(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
femolacqua:
That's Naija for you ,once a story goes viral all eyes will be on the look out.
as in ehn..... I juz tire for dm o
Dm too dey over do
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by onyedika946(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
If you most buy cucumber, u most eat some parts before the seller than u re free to take the remaining parts home.. We don't trust this girls again. My view tho.
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Chikpat(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
Jenny1010:
I went to the market to buy cucumber and everybody was giving me this silly look. The other day some of my male friends visited me, all i have at home then was some cucumber , when i brought it out to serve them , they all scream NO! NO! NO! with a giggle....like i was giving them poison. That one girl use cucumber to satisfy her sexual urge doesn't mean every girl seen with cucumber wants to use it for same thing. i have heard of guys who use Vaseline, but yet we dont see every guy with Vaseline as a masturbator.

angry

Truly girls Use cucumber for sexual pleasures.... And u....
Why, what are u buying cucumber for?
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Jenny1010(f): 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
Chikpat:

Truly girls Use cucumber for sexual pleasures.... And u....
Why, what are u buying cucumber for?

i eat it for good health.
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Rone16(f): 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hmmn I don't believe the market one but your male friends story is believable.
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by jamalnation(m): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
:p:p dats non of ya biznes
Jenny1010:

what about the vaseline crews; who will stand with them? undecided
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Chikpat(m): 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
Jenny1010:

OK.

For beta health, buy apple, carrot, pawpaw, grapes.... Yea u r a gurl.... Buy ice cream if u must
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by chigoizie7(m): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
Girls + cucumber = gender equality.
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Frankraj: 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
Jenny1010:

angry

This my first time of hearing that girls use cucomber to fvk dem self ooh .thank for this information. Any day a girl offer me cocumber I will not eat
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
If i offer you cucumber biko collect. I won't be caught dead chucking that in my thing undecided
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by DanielGb(m): 12:42am On Oct 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahhahaaaha... Check the hyrbrid one coz it has these tiny bumps grin grin grin
Plus it's more cheaper and crunchier cheesy
you will just kill yourself. see as dey Hugh.
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by agbonkamen(f): 1:02am On Oct 27, 2016
Vado:

What a cucumber can do, and unripe banana can do better grin . Some people like theirs unripe lol. Heard it does wonder for an acute vision too. That's double double.
you haff wicked o

1 Like

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 27, 2016
DanielGb:

you will just kill yourself. see as dey Hugh.

who doesn't want big and crunchy cucumber? cheesy
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by popweezy(m): 3:14am On Oct 27, 2016
Honestly, i have thought of this before... I cant tske cucumber when i go to a girl's house unless she bought it in my presence..because any Strange smell could make me think it might have been used for down work and would make me vomit

1 Like

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by infantking(m): 4:30am On Oct 27, 2016
[Experiencing a failed relationship is very painful. It doesn’t really matter what the circumstances were, or who was right and who was wrong. The bottom line is that it hurts even more than a physical wound and the pain can prevent us from moving forward.

We all face the problem of break ups or failed relationships ,I too was once a victim of heartbreak. I was so mad at myself for being such a fool and I almost hated the world for being so unfair.

I know very well how it feels to have a failed relationship, especially when you are totally committed.

Getting over a failed relationship isn’t an easy task for anybody, it takes a very long time to let go and move on, some persons might never be able to let go completely.

While time is the best healer, there are still other factors that help you move on. Below are seven concrete steps you can take that will facilitate the process:

Read Complete Article: >>> http://enyocole.com/getting-over-failed-relationship/

Please do share after reading.

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 27, 2016
U LADIES destroyed this world.
So U ladies can fix it as well.....
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by DanielGb(m): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:

who doesn't want big and crunchy cucumber? cheesy
This your kind of taste enh. Well done. Not even thick and slim. but fat meat. OKAY O. CUCUMBER GIRL
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by martete1(m): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hmmm

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by buffalowings: 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Me when I see a lady buying a single cucumber

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Tedassie(m): 4:04am On Oct 28, 2016
Jenny1010:

waw.. this look good. am already salivating for the phallic one
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Tedassie(m): 4:07am On Oct 28, 2016
Piercedclit:
If i offer you cucumber biko collect. I won't be caught dead chucking that in my thing undecided
wow...that's nice

#story4dgods
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by SirVictory: 8:20am On Oct 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:

who doesn't want BIG and crunchy cucumber? cheesy
After loving big cucumber, Oga go wan enter promise land en stuff go dey swim inside ya something
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 28, 2016
SirVictory:

After loving big cucumber, Oga go wan enter promise land en stuff go dey swim inside ya something

grin i have no idea what u talking abt...
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by SirVictory: 8:40am On Oct 28, 2016
Jenny1010:

Same thing Miss Anambra will always say until God catch am

1 Like

Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by SirVictory: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin i have no idea what u talking abt...
U will not have o grin until BIG cucumber do u something
Re: So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? by Vado(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2016
agbonkamen:
you haff wicked o

Lols... wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) / What This Man Did With This Lady Will Make Konji Catch You Quick / Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.