Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. (98062 Views)

Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by lincolnola: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
All,
Stage 3 keeps saying Some errors have occured,reload your browser and try again.

What will I do?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by delman88(m): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
HERSLEY:
Awwww wish I can kiss u ryt now.... Thanx a bunch darling

add me up on bbm if u don't mind. Let's chat D1FC2B5E
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by ifewunmy(f): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
karleone:

It shows you've not submitted your application.
Kindly go through your profile to ensure that all information are intact, then you click on submit.

Ps: Ensure your higher institution information is complete.
I have submitted successfully,on my profile I have pending-successful application and I also av my application number. Please I still need to be sure,so I don't apply twice
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by karleone(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
ifewunmy:
I have submitted successfully,on my profile I have pending-successful application and I also av my application number. Please I still need to be sure,so I don't apply twice

I think it's a general thing. Hopefully, they will change it at their own time.
Do not be troubled.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by strictlynaija: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Guys, how do I solve this institution ish permanently?

It keeps disappearing after I log out and log in again
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Gaxx01(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
delman88:

add me up on bbm if u don't mind. Let's chat D1FC2B5E

grin grin grin sharp guy lol
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by moonlyt: 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
hi guys pls need hints on stuff to read as prep for the test.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Jesufemi01(f): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Please help!!! After successfully applying someone else's passport photograph was uploaded, does anyone knows what I can do?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Zullyat: 1:47am On Oct 31, 2016
ifewunmy:
i had d same problem after applying
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 31, 2016
will experience hire write test.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by aphrodisiac(m): 7:54am On Oct 31, 2016
ifewunmy:
Same
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by aphrodisiac(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2016
strictlynaija:
Guys, how do I solve this institution ish permanently?

It keeps disappearing after I log out and log in again
Same thing happened to me. Well, since i am sure it was there before i clicked on submit button the first time, i simply added it again. I dont think there will be any negative implication to that since i simply updated an information without submitting again. Cheers!
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Zirah: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2016
Exactly.

aphrodisiac:

Same thing happened to me. Well, since i am sure it was there before i clicked on submit button the first time, i simply added it again. I dont think there will be any negative implication to that since i simply updated an information without submitting again. Cheers!
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by BoluAwo: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hello Can you please help out with my DPR application. when I tried to upload my educational qualifications it gave me error
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by oladotun01: 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
please, how can i reduce the size of my documents. have tried using pdf compressor but the size of the files still exceed the required 320kb. please help.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by BoluAwo: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Please how did you complete your application. I have attached the 3pdf's for my educational qualification it is still giving me error message
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Omoze88: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
Rajman45:
after application completed and an email was to me , my application status is still showing pending....what does it mean? was my application successful ?
Yes it was successful
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by njinah(m): 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
Did u used ur phone or system? For those that have completed let's know where the problem of uploading is coming from. Thanks
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by oladotun01: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
oladotun01:
please, how can i reduce the size of my documents. have tried using pdf compressor but the size of the files still exceed the required 320kb. please help.

anytime i log in, it keeps saying return application and Candidates can only apply for one opening even though have not submitted. hope am still on the safe mode. someone should please answer.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by UnimkeAk(m): 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
solomikky:
Who has successfully applied for the department of petroleum resources graduate trainee?

Share your experience

As for me I'm stocked at uploading my credentials,but it's too early to give up now.

Pls when is the dateline for submission
Tnx
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by whatx: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
Did anyone else experience this?

After submission, status read "pending-successfull application but no email was sent to that effect.
I applied for experience position.
Anybody experience that?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by whatx: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
whatx:
Did anyone else experience this?

After submission, status read "pending-successfull application but no email was sent to that effect.
I applied for experience position.
Anybody experience that?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Philadelphia: 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
How much does DPR pay graduate trainees self? undecided
This one we person wan kill himself put
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by naughtylagosguy(m): 12:32am On Nov 01, 2016
I applied successfully and clicked on submit. My passport and all other details are correct but my main concern is my profile page is still showing Application Status: PENDING-SUCCESSFULL SUBMISSION. A Reference Number has already been generated for me. Do I need to worry about anything or is this a general thing?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by ahms12(m): 12:36am On Nov 01, 2016
Jesufemi01:
Please help!!! After successfully applying someone else's passport photograph was uploaded, does anyone knows what I can do?
same
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by 1miccza: 1:21am On Nov 01, 2016
karleone:

I think it's a general thing. Hopefully, they will change it at their own time.
Do not be troubled.

Please i've been trying to add my institution but i can't find the submit button what do i do? Thanks in advance
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Tyler611: 2:04am On Nov 01, 2016
karleone:

First, you register at
recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/register
Then you login with your registrationn details and pick the field that suits you most to apply for.

Required documents:
•Passport (Less than 62kb)
•Certificate of National Service (In PDF Format) Less than 320kb
•School Certificate (In PDF Format) Less than 320kb
•Secondary school leaving certificate (In PDF Format) Less than 320kb. You can as well use a Waec or Neco cert here.
All the best.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Tyler611: 2:07am On Nov 01, 2016
Please I have been trying to upload the required documents for the past two days and the error message popping up is 'some error occurred, reload your browser and try again'
I have tried both on system using Mozilla, chrome browsers and even on,phone using UC browser..

Kindly help

God bless.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Tyler611: 2:10am On Nov 01, 2016
1miccza:

Please i've been trying to add my institution but i can't find the submit button what do i do? Thanks in advance

Just use the tab key as the page doesn't allow for mouse scrolling.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by 1miccza: 6:02am On Nov 01, 2016
Tyler611:

Just use the tab key as the page doesn't allow for mouse scrolling.

Thanks a bunch i later found out and i did it but i've submitted.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by ifewunmy(f): 6:30am On Nov 01, 2016
Good morning,please I am still not sure if I need to submit again. I have applied for the post initially and I got a pop up message that said application successful. I also have my application ID and on my page is written pending a successful submission. The problem now is that recently i was able to edit my institution but did not submit again,yesterday at the point of editing my institution again. It took me back to the 3rd page. I filled it again,uploaded my certs but when I got to last page where I was supposed to submit, I did not click the submit icon so I don't apply twice.

I need to know what to do,should I click on submit or leave it the way it is. Please I need reply

Thanks
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by karleone(m): 6:38am On Nov 01, 2016
1miccza:

Happy New Month!!
When you're done with the application, your profile is created for you, at that point, you are allowed to edit where necessary. Kindly go to your education kini kan and click edit. It will refer you to your higher institution page, there you'll fill in your details and click submit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 / Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) / Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.