Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. (98124 Views)

Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Mypeople2(m): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
stunningjudy:
i just checked my dashboard and it's showing no institution found. anyone having that experience?
I am having the same issue.I have submitted already .It seems there is nothing we can do about it,or is there anything we can do about it?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by lollmaolol(m): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Application successful!! Let's hope for good news

To everyone trying to submit the application, kindly check carefully at the last stage to edit your institution.

I had the challenge of adding higher institution, it kept telling me I have added it after which i just edited appropriately.

After you submit, you may not be able to edit any longer. all the best....

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by lollmaolol(m): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
ism4real16:
Some 1 should please help me out. Is it that non of the documents should exceed 320kb or the combination of all the documents should not exceed 320kb. Tnx

Each document should not exceed 320KB and your passport photograph < 62KB < =
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Joyintwos(m): 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
ism4real16:
Some 1 should please help me out. Is it that non of the documents should exceed 320kb or the combination of all the documents should not exceed 320kb. Tnx
Non of the documents.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Nini101(f): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
Kaycee625:

well it depends on which category you are applying for, if its graduate trainee its not necessary, but if its for the experienced section you can put your masters #my opinion though#
Thanks
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Nini101(f): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
deolu2000:

thanks for your response, just want to get your advice clearly. You mean that i should delete the higher institution details but upload the certs, then after the whole registration, then re-add that details,ryt?
Exactly! That's wat I mean
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Nini101(f): 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
drtwist:

Is it the higher institution document or the place you fill your higher institution details that will be remove because I am experiencing same problem
Not the documents. I meant where u fill the higher institution. Don't fill it, but upload all 3 docs. It will go tru. When u are done, edit ur preview and fill in ur higher institution details.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by MrDojo(m): 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
After 100yrs i'm done with the application process.......thank you everyone who contributed in answering various questions of different nairalanders, baba God will favor you all. Amen

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Anasko(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
Mypeople2:
I am having the same issue.I have submitted already .It seems there is nothing we can do about it,or is there anything we can do about it?
send them a mail they will likely give u chance for editing. because they gave the oppotunity today.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by samuel3818: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hi all. I was able to complete the application last night and it displayed a reference code (or something like that) and a notification that it was 'pending successful submission'. I only decided to log in to my account today and instead of showing my details on the dashboard, it took me back to the first stage of registration. Please is there anyone here who has logged in after submission? if yes, what did you see? Kindly help me pls
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by samuel3818: 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Anasko:
send them a mail they will likely give u chance for editing. because they gave the oppotunity today.

Hi bro. Please how do I send them a mail? It does not seem as though a contact mail is on the site
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by sasquareT(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
pls can a serving corp member apply?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Anasko(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
samuel3818:

Hi bro. Please how do I send them a mail? It does not seem as though a contact mail is on the site
Got their email through my comfirmation mail they sent me
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by karleone(m): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
sasquareT:
pls can a serving corp member apply?

As long as the serving "Corps member" reaches the requirements, he/she can. But remember, one of the documents to submit is your "CNS -DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE". If you don't have that, I'm sorry, wait for next time.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by karleone(m): 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
samuel3818:

Have you clicked on the "Contact us" bar in their homepage? You might be able to reach them through that.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by phoneangel91: 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
samuel3818:
Hi all. I was able to complete the application last night and it displayed a reference code (or something like that) and a notification that it was 'pending successful submission'. I only decided to log in to my account today and instead of showing my details on the dashboard, it took me back to the first stage of registration. Please is there anyone here who has logged in after submission? if yes, what did you see? Kindly help me pls

Yes i exprencd dt too but a mesage was sent to my mail mail to log in and put the missing information which i did and resubmited again
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by karleone(m): 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
samuel3818:

I encountered same thing. Completed my registration yesterday afternoon and submitted, only to check back at night and find that my portal was empty (it took me back to the first page). I applied again this morning and checked back tonight, same thing! However, prior to that, i got a mail from them to complete my education history which they feel I've not completed. I logged in and did the needful. But there's something i noticed which might be helpful to us. "For your higher education information to be complete and updated, kindly ensure that you click on SUBMIT, not ADD (in the higher institution page), not the final submit o. With that, your Higher institution info is saved." So after editing and refilling the info, i submitted and my slip came (with "Print" and "Send as email" tabs inclusive). Now i can logout and login and still find my profile info.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by karleone(m): 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
MrDojo:
After 100yrs i'm done with the application process.......thank you everyone who contributed in answering various questions of different nairalanders, baba God will favor you all. Amen

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Amen

Have you checked back(your portal) to find your information intact?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by MrDojo(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
karleone:

Amen

Have you checked back(your portal) to find your information intact?

Yes everything is good, just waiting for the application status to change from pending....
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by 3slleeq: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
karleone:

I encountered same thing. Completed my registration yesterday afternoon and submitted, only to check back at night and find that my portal was empty (it took me back to the first page). I applied again this morning and checked back tonight, same thing! However, prior to that, i got a mail from them to complete my education history which they feel I've not completed. I logged in and did the needful. But there's something i noticed which might be helpful to us. "For your higher education information to be complete and updated, kindly ensure that you click on SUBMIT, not ADD (in the higher institution page), not the final submit o. With that, your Higher institution info is saved." So after editing and refilling the info, i submitted and my slip came (with "Print" and "Send as email" tabs inclusive). Now i can logout and login and still find my profile info.

i submitted , my slip came with print and send as email tabs as well but displays PENDING SUBMISSION STATUS even when i have filled all the necessary details. do u also ve pending submission status on ur slip ?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by rjek: 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pls ooo, how do I reduce my documents to 320kb with camscanner?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by NEWTONDEGREAT(m): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Done with my registration, but the wrote that it is a temporary receipt and I should not bring it to the examination centre but I should check after for the permanent receipt. pls where are my to check
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by karleone(m): 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
3slleeq:

i submitted , my slip came with print and send as email tabs as well but displays PENDING SUBMISSION STATUS even when i have filled all the necessary details. do u also ve pending submission status on ur slip ?

Yes I do. I think it's a general thing.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by omobaby101(f): 12:44am On Oct 29, 2016
karleone:

Yes I do. I think it's a general thing.

How did u guys apply pls? I need the link to apply.. Thanks
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by deolu2000(m): 12:49am On Oct 29, 2016
Nini101:
Exactly! That's wat I mean
thanks alot.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Mypeople2(m): 2:27am On Oct 29, 2016
Anasko:
I just did that now.Thanks a lot .
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Afamdi12: 5:24am On Oct 29, 2016
Please can someone tell me if i can apply for dpr graduate trainee with msc certificate since my first degree is not on the list but my msc course is.... Please urgent, please.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Afamdi12: 5:25am On Oct 29, 2016
Please can someone tell me if i can apply for graduate trainee with msc certificate since my first degree is not on the list but my msc course is.... Please urgent, please
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by karleone(m): 6:56am On Oct 29, 2016
omobaby101:

How did u guys apply pls? I need the link to apply.. Thanks

First, you register at
recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/register
Then you login with your registrationn details and pick the field that suits you most to apply for.

Required documents:
•Passport (Less than 62kb)
•Certificate of National Service (In PDF Format) Less than 320kb
•School Certificate (In PDF Format) Less than 320kb
•Secondary school leaving certificate (In PDF Format) Less than 320kb. You can as well use a Waec or Neco cert here.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by karleone(m): 6:57am On Oct 29, 2016
Afamdi12:
Please can someone tell me if i can apply for graduate trainee with msc certificate since my first degree is not on the list but my msc course is.... Please urgent, please

Yes you can. But your higher education information and your School Cert. must be MSc
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by asscb(f): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2016
rjek:
Pls ooo, how do I reduce my documents to 320kb with camscanner?
use this coverter http://jpg2pdf.com/ from Jpeg to PDF

your saved document with Jpeg file,write click on it,click on edit then it show on paint, then click on resize,then click on pixels to reduce the size of your docs....goodluck cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by stunningjudy(f): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2016
phoneangel91:

Yes i exprencd dt too but a mesage was sent to my mail mail to log in and put the missing information which i did and resubmited again
I didn't get a mail from them and my dashboard is equally fresh. What do i do? Before I submitted all my details was there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) / Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment / Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.