Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. (98014 Views)

Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Carmal90(m): 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
Using my phone,pls will I upload all those required documents once or what
I have tried numerous method..not working
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
Is it that the Nigerian youths will never wake from their slumber. All of these recruitment in federal ministries, parastatals and likes is to make it look like these miscreants we call leaders care about the jobless situation of the Nigerian youth. Hell NO ..... we don't want Government jobs , we want those who have lost their jobs to be given their jobs back. We want industries that will encourage innovations, We want FDI's. There has been/is massive sack in the oil industry, the government did nothing about it. This ''FAKE'' recruitment will end like
1. NNPC graduate trainee and experienced position job of 2012
2. NLNG Graduate trainee of 2013 where prospective employees are yet to resume.
3. Immigration recruitment of 2014 and so many others
The Government claims to have an NPower scheme, a platform where many Jobless graduates submitted their details and information . why can't the Government select and shortlist candidates for these jobs from that platform. Am I the only one seeing it this way.
Youths wake up !!!! All these are deceits.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Eseose9(f): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
karleone:

My dear, kindly restart your application. Better now than never. I faced same thing. I had to spend the mb just to be successful.
All the best dear

Thank you very much
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by tosine25: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
majekdom2:
Is it that the Nigerian youths will never wake from their slumber. All of these recruitment in federal ministries, parastatals and likes is to make it look like these miscreants we call leaders care about the jobless situation of the Nigerian youth. Hell NO ..... we don't want Government jobs , we want those who have lost their jobs to be given their jobs back. We want industries that will encourage innovations, We want FDI's. There has been/is massive sack in the oil industry, the government did nothing about it. This ''FAKE'' recruitment will end like
1. NNPC graduate trainee and experienced position job of 2012
2. NLNG Graduate trainee of 2013 where prospective employees are yet to resume.
3. Immigration recruitment of 2014 and so many others
The Government claims to have an NPower scheme, a platform where many Jobless graduates submitted their details and information . why can't the Government select and shortlist candidates for these jobs from that platform. Am I the only one seeing it this way.
Youths wake up !!!! All these are deceits.

If only wishes were horses....
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Nini101(f): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hi guys,
I have a masters with little experience and I'm less than 30. Should I remove my masters from my Application. Please I need ur replies. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by priscaoge(f): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please Guys how do I convert my certificates like NYSC Discharge to Pdf since that's d only format they need? Plssssss someone should help me out! Thanks
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by latonyn(m): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
priscaoge:
Please Guys how do I convert my certificates like NYSC Discharge to Pdf since that's d only format they need? Plssssss someone should help me out! Thanks

copy d certificate to microsoft word, then go to save as, under save as type, choose pdf....dts all
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by priscaoge(f): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Kaycee625:
am having issues uploading the pdf format, my documents are in PDF and i have reduced the size to be less than 320kb yet it hasnt saved to continue, i had to stop will commence at midnight, perhaps the server would be ok then

Pls how did u convert Ur certificates to Pdf? Thanks
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by priscaoge(f): 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
latonyn:

copy d certificate to microsoft word, then go to save as, under save as type, choose pdf....dts all

It's only my CV that converted to Pdf, I'm using my phone tho. I don't know how else to convert d certs

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by nmreports: 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Frankgoz(m): 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
karleone:

Keep trying. If it persists for long, I'd suggest you register with another email. A friend of mine had same issue. He peacefully registered with another email. Voila! He's submitted his application.
Thanks bro, .....'will tell him to give it a try
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by lamash: 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
tips to scale tru doc upload pls. i resized, changed to pdf yet same error. using a system
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by 2lips(m): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
Pls I need help in uploading my passport... Pls help me
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Joyintwos(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
priscaoge:

It's only my CV that converted to Pdf, I'm using my phone tho. I don't know how else to convert d certs
If you are using an Android device, download Camscanner, after scanning with Camscanner open the image and click pdf at the bottom right, it'll save a pdf format for it, you will access it at the Camscanner folder on your file manager. Or visit http://document.online-convert.com/convert-to-pdf
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by iminabo(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please are we suppose to upload all the documents together or seperately?It keeps telling me error and that I need to upload 3 documents after I have already done that.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Joyintwos(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
Carmal90:
Using my phone,pls will I upload all those required documents once or what
I have tried numerous method..not working
Yes, all once, pick them one after the other, after picking them all, click save
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by 2lips(m): 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
priscaoge:

If u are using your phone u can download the app that enables one to convert from word to dpf..that will help
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by lamash: 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
guys dt av been able to apply. how did u reduce your documents pls. been battling this over 1hr still larger dan 320kb n we r to upload min 3 docs
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by latonyn(m): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
priscaoge:

Its better u use a system for d conversion
then u upload d 3 certs together in d box one after d other before clicking save and continue
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by agrovick(m): 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
priscaoge:

Go to Google and search how to convert jpg to pdf, you will get enough websites where you can do the conversion online.

lamash:
guys dt av been able to apply. how did u reduce your documents pls. been battling this over 1hr still larger dan 320kb n we r to upload min 3 docs

If you have jpg version of the files, I will suggest you download photo resizer from playstore, resize your image to a small size, then follow the conversion method I posted above.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Afamdi12: 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please can i apply with msc since my first degree is not on the list and msc is on the list. First degree is soil science. Please reply guys
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by deolu2000(m): 11:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Having resized my certs to less than 200kb,and i attempted to upload several times, it keeps showing, error: you must upload atleast 3 documents. And that was exactly what i have been doing, any advice from those that have scaled this hurdle?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Nini101(f): 12:01am On Oct 28, 2016
deolu2000:
Having resized my certs to less than 200kb,and i attempted to upload several times, it keeps showing, error: you must upload atleast 3 documents. And that was exactly what i have been doing, any advice from those that have scaled this hurdle?

Remove ur higher institution. It will go through. When u'r done, edit the preview and add ur higher institution.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by priscaoge(f): 12:04am On Oct 28, 2016
Joyintwos:
If you are using an Android device, download Camscanner, after scanning with Camscanner open the image and click pdf at the bottom right, it'll save a pdf format for it, you will access it at the Camscanner folder on your file manager. Or visit http://document.online-convert.com/convert-to-pdf

Thanks Dear, I have already done it!

agrovick:

Go to Google and search how to convert jpg to pdf, you will get enough websites where you can do the conversion online.
If you have jpg version of the files, I will suggest you download photo resizer from playstore, resize your image to a small size, then follow the conversion method I posted above.

latonyn:

Its better u use a system for d conversion
then u upload d 3 certs together in d box one after d other before clicking save and continue

2lips:

If u are using your phone u can download the app that enables one to convert from word to dpf..that will help

Thanks Guys! You all are wonderful, I appreciate! I'm done with the form but the info is PENDING SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION
Anything else I need to do? I used my phone, I saw where they said we shouldn't come with that and then again there's SUBMIT AND PRINT, should I login tomorrow with a system and submit it then print? Any idea pls? Thanks
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Iamabraham(m): 12:34am On Oct 28, 2016
Nini101:

Remove ur higher institution. It will go through. When u'r done, edit the preview and add ur higher institution.
this was very helpful, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by ahidsufi: 1:06am On Oct 28, 2016
i successfully registered, i have my ref. number but it shows me 'no institution found'.
is there anywhere that i can edit it?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by agrovick(m): 1:16am On Oct 28, 2016
priscaoge:

Thanks Guys! You all are wonderful, I appreciate! I'm done with the form but the info is PENDING SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION
Anything else I need to do? I used my phone, I saw where they said we shouldn't come with that and then again there's SUBMIT AND PRINT, should I login tomorrow with a system and submit it then print? Any idea pls? Thanks

You are welcome, the bold is similar to what I saw. I used my phone as well so I can't authoritatively say whether you are on track or not.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by DrTims(m): 1:17am On Oct 28, 2016
pls how can i convert my doc to pdf?
magabounce:

shrink them to less than 320kb
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by datjohn(m): 1:21am On Oct 28, 2016
Successfully applied "nocturnally"
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Kaycee625(m): 2:48am On Oct 28, 2016
priscaoge:

Pls how did u convert Ur certificates to Pdf? Thanks
i used foxit reader to convert my word/jpeg documents to pdf
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Infoay: 3:58am On Oct 28, 2016
it is well
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Kaycee625(m): 5:02am On Oct 28, 2016
Nini101:

wow God bless you for this, i was about to give up, when i saw your post, did it immediately and it worked,
am sending you E hugs, thanks alot smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 / Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment / Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.