Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School (11347 Views)

Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode / South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by iamharkinwaley: 6:38am On Oct 27, 2016
O boy seriously that time ehn I dey provoke my mate, once my name is written I don't care then the noise continues by that time you go see harkinwaley ×2,×4,×6, nah so the idiot go write am vex jump to ×100.......
Chui wetin concern me, most time teacher no dey remember collect am then the idiot wey dey write go be like what the Bleep? lol is fun then ;DO boy seriously that time ehn I dey provoke my mate, once my name is written I don't care then the noise continues by that time you go see harkinwaley ×2,×4,×6, nah so the idiot go write am vex jump to ×100.......
Chui wetin concern me, most time teacher no dey remember collect am then the idiot wey dey write go be like what the Bleep? lol is fun then

1 Like

Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 27, 2016
i was a victim
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2016
Then a teacher comes in and decides to use your list of noise makers

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by Nienie(f): 6:51am On Oct 27, 2016
I was a good student until SS3.
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by UncutSk(m): 6:55am On Oct 27, 2016
I was the back seat type there wqs no day in school I dont get flogged for one thing or the other, thanks to those canes tho cheesy grin cool
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by kayo80(m): 6:58am On Oct 27, 2016
We had one Ghanaian teacher that can flog evil spirit out of any child. Let's just say I am an introvert today because of lists of noise makers back in school. I was so scared of my name coming up on that list I stopped talking altogether.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 27, 2016
My name never appreared in that noise makers list. I'm not a quiet person, but I've always been obedient to the law from childhood
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by davenico(m): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2016
Tintinnoty:
I was the class prefect from jss 1 to ss 2 b4 I became the senior prefect. People really suffered under my autocratic regime. My close pals are save, but those I perceived as my enemies and my friends enemies names always reflect on the list of noise makers. Wow it was an experience.
oga je ka gboran

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by kizyalex10(m): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2016
There was a boy in my class solomon,during my primary sch,he has small stature oooo,but he is the definition of stubborness,so he is flogged every hour in sch,but he never cries,then we were wondering hw he does dat,one day I went to urinate ndd met him there,hmmmmmm my brother,this guy wore two jeanns nikka inside bfor the uniform.he pretends to be in pains when flogging but once u re done.he starts laughing.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by davenico(m): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2016
Sweetcypress:
My name never appreared in that noise makers list. I'm not a quiet person, but I've always been obedient to the law from childhood
[right][/right] ehn ehn .. .. grin
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by Cajal(m): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2016
Ah, I was a master noise maker but unknowingly our class teacher in one of the junior classes made me class captain. Before the end of first term of that academic year they have removed me...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by Tintinnoty(m): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2016
davenico:
oga je ka gboran

and why this rant this early morning
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by Cajal(m): 7:13am On Oct 27, 2016
Ah, I was a master noise maker but unknowingly our class teacher in one of the junior classes made me class captain. Before the end of first term of that academic year they have removed me...

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by goldenceo1: 7:14am On Oct 27, 2016
Master Master let me write now d list of noise maker for u. that feeling of been a semi god wen u finally appoint one of to get u d list of noise maker. Funny enough my co-operative teacher neva disappoint in the flogging of noise maker. infact d sight of list of Noise maker turns him on

#CorperLife

1 Like

Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by MattFreeman007(m): 7:24am On Oct 27, 2016
Oh My World..!! My Name Is always in the first five names to be written . I was a hardcore saddest then in school, never knew any rules or obeyed any but i wasn't a bully sha. i dey chop kain like sharwama then; in my ss2,i had many crush from female teachers and students, so my class prefect then, Nd West.. dey vex for me scarrar, so him dey write my name every now and then for noise makers, i was not bothered though because, i don't feel pains from kains... but my agric master's kaining dey touch me.. na one spot master, He Can Flog U 50 at a spot, no missing... Lozz..nice and funny experience.
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by Derrickfresh(m): 7:36am On Oct 27, 2016
noise! noise!! noise!!!
I was such a noise maker that on two occasions I was made class prefect to know if I would reduce my noise
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by Derrickfresh(m): 7:36am On Oct 27, 2016
Nienie:
I was a good student until SS3.
then shit happened abi grin
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by mztakayswitch3(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2016
If u write my name or any of ma gang..u must hear am dat day Na so i dey take escape beating
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2016
When the teacher decides to multiply the strokes of cane for the x2 or x3

Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by kelvinkosi(m): 7:40am On Oct 27, 2016
Op eh right from time me na bully ooooo nd I dey make noise pass market people self buh try write my name naaa... I go use eye kill u before school will dismiss .. Until one day my teacher now decided to give me d chance to write d name of noise makers heheeeee com see fear for school ,if u dey write my name before for noise list just cough na if dem no born u well ... I even write other classes join naso school come quiet like say our teacher died .... Since den na so I take be school prefect ... grin grin.......

1 Like

Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by timmycris(m): 7:41am On Oct 27, 2016
if u went to command secondary school, u don't have to talk before your name enters the list
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by dfrost: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2016
unclezuma:
Having my name in the list of noisemakers for toasting the class captain/monitors' babe...the week before.

Ibrahim... wetin I do you nah...?

grin grin grin grin

cheesy grin O boy stop nah. I just resumed work and I'm already like my mad friend at Ojota.

Dammit! The guy mean you.

For me I've always been a noisemaker till now. Infact there was no need of writing my name down. If I don't make noise, even in the office, our CS Manager will jokingly ask me to go home and bring the real me to work.

I don't even know when I'll change embarassed

1 Like

Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2016
I wasn't much of a noise maker.. .
Introvert kinda a guy then, now and forever
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 27, 2016
Imagine x2 now nah bet9ja code.. We no no that time oo.. Double chance.. Lol.. I customer oooo
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by Kakamorufu(m): 8:15am On Oct 27, 2016
even when i no make noise, victoria ayedun always make sure my name enters the book. There was a day she put x3 in front of my name. Got 12 strokes from mr ojesanmi that day. I still dey beef that girl till date. Make i just no see her for any where ni

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by Tamunotonye22(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2016
martyns303:
My name never got into that list, I was just tooooo quite. Even if you write my name, the teacher won't believe u, it was that bad. Didn't have enough fun like other kids. if I could back in time cry
I was so noisy that when my name was not in the list,the writer would be flogged...before other names are called,I and my crew would be called out already.Trashing was my guy
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by ChopBellefull(m): 8:34am On Oct 27, 2016
Lol.. Doz days was fun.. Mine was dat our staff room was directly under my class... Nd i m d class musician dat will drum wit my desk nd sing for d class, with my fellow live band colleagues.. As soon as we start MR solomon will com up with his usual long cane.. Without any question he wll point me out nd say call ur co-band.. Nd me as a kobalizer i ll mention all.. Only me cannor chop dt cane na..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by davidif: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2016
maiquel:
 shobowale Matthew
a.k.a Termite... Is a regular. Sometimes he is sleeping but his name is already in the list. cheesy

hahahahahaha, chei! una wicked o.
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by Deejay777(m): 8:51am On Oct 27, 2016
Cajal:

Jesus E. Christ of Nazareth. Baba na u o

Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by iykekelvins(m): 8:55am On Oct 27, 2016
I had a namesake in my js2 then so when the class captain was asked to write names of noise makers. The mumu girl go write Ikenna Black and Ikenna Yellow just to specify. Chaii that girl demonic gringrin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by cooljoe(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2016
if my name is not on that list, then surely it's not a list of noisemakers. even when I was not in class, my name makes d list.
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by lilkhaleefa1(m): 9:08am On Oct 27, 2016
my own was a special case ooo even tho my name was not on the list i must chop flogging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Public Plea To The Administrators Of Kwara State University. / UNILORIN Post-utme Result 2014 Result Checking Portal / How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.