Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,399 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School (11383 Views)

Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode / South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by Incrizz(f): 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
goldenceo1:
Master Master let me write now d list of noise maker for u. that feeling of been a semi god wen u finally appoint one of to get u d list of noise maker. Funny enough my co-operative teacher neva disappoint in the flogging of noise maker. infact d sight of list of Noise maker turns him on

#CorperLife
Lol..He must have really flogged the hell out of people lol
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by todaynewsreview: 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
Incrizz:
Lol my Thread Of The Yeargrin
Gosh those days lol...

'Was noise maker number onegrin
'Had to develop self control from nowhere when I tasted the pain of cane lol..

'Was once given the honour of writing that list probably from appearing too much on it lol...

The list could not be empty.
No way!
A cough was enough lol..

todaynewsreview I love that boy on your post. He is such a cutie. Please give him three kisses on each cheek for me. Thank you.

grin grin grin Thanks too
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by Incrizz(f): 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Drabeey:
i was a victim
awwwww..sowie.
As per, you dont make any noise but your name just appears on tha list. Right?
Pls share your "victim" experience.
'Feels like it was a sad one..?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by Derrickfresh(m): 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Nienie:
Better shit
lol, good girl gone bad
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by officialfestus(m): 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
Gone are the days,when my name is always written on noise maker list,pigin english list,late comer,note not updated,no socks,mehn cain hear me,they flog me for palm till i nor come they feel cain like that for palm,they come they flog me for my foot....
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by Welcomme: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
Incrizz:
Demonstration High School I hail you guysss!!!!!!!!!! Can you send your child to that school?
Ouch! I thought that was Command Secondary School. Sowie!
Do u know the school?
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by Incrizz(f): 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
Welcomme:
Do u know the school?
Command? Yes I know Command second sch
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 28, 2016
Incrizz:

awwwww..sowie.
As per, you dont make any noise but your name just appears on tha list. Right?
Pls share your "victim" experience.
'Feels like it was a sad one..?

I was playful boy though. Always noisy too, but i changed my ways as soon as the beating got too constant. With all my efforts, i always got beated cus i wasnt understanding.

Anyways

Drabeey was HERE

1 Like

Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2016
My name "Joy John" was always number two on the noise makers list....Everyday.At a point I asked myself if I was cursed....grin
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by cornel00(m): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
buffalowings:

Just tell me he is a buisnessman now grin
lol
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by hardeiluxie: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
martyns303:
My name never got into that list, I was just tooooo quite. Even if you write my name, the teacher won't believe u, it was that bad. Didn't have enough fun like other kids. if I could back in time cry
Same fate here bro,wish i could turn back d time....due to my taciturnity i was unable to interact wid my classmates back then.Xo my name was not for once written down
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by todaynewsreview: 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
grin grin grin
reminiscing:
My name "Joy John" was always number two on the noise makers list....Everyday.At a point I asked myself if I was cursed....grin
Re: Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School by todaynewsreview: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
You when you start writing the list and you’re looking for anybody’s head to even turn sideways grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exams Is Not The True Test Of Knowledge / Waec 2017/2018 Specimens For All West African Country's / If U Know Committed Exam. Malpractice In This Last Jamb, Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.