Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog (2737 Views)

Nigerian Man Parks Car On Expressway, Romances His Girlfriend. Nigerians Angry / Adamawa State Artiste Romances Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules (Photos) / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog by Alisegun(m): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
Toyin Aimakhu appears smitten by her new pet dog, Cavali and she wrapped it with a cloth and kissed it like a baby..

See More Photo here

Download Video here

Re: Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
Mumu
Re: Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog by mizzbouqui(f): 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
And so? undecided
Re: Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
undecided

How is this news?
Re: Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog by Nightie(f): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
okay
Re: Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog by cassidy1996(m): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
lack of boyfriend............

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
So na dog dey hungry u fvck now abi... Ashawo slutty bitch... Mtcheeeew
Re: Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog by EmperorLee(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
mizzbouqui:
And so? undecided

Talele yii shocked
Re: Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog by sinaj(f): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nd she will still kiss her bf with dat same lips huh sad

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog by kayabd(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
am not surprised

dats Hw deir promiscuity starts
Re: Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog by Bethelwealthy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
Yaba left is calling......
Re: Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog by mizzbouqui(f): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
EmperorLee:

Talele yii shocked
My boolee, I don tell you say I go show soon, how is you? kiss
Re: Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
sinaj:
Nd she will still kiss her bf with dat same lips huh sad

Saliva na 99.1% water and antimicrobial. Nothing go happen to her bf. Besides kissing dey strengthen immune system.
Re: Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog by EmperorLee(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Booski kiss. Welcome back dear.
Re: Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 27, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Big yansh geh..where u dissapear go b4 angry
Re: Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog by lhawarl1(m): 3:39am On Oct 27, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Saliva na 99.1% water and microbial. Nothing go happen to her bf. Besides kissing dey strengthen immune system.

kiss strengthens immune system? Tell me more!
Re: Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 27, 2016
Fugly bittch wit a fugly dog undecided
Re: Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog by Olasco93: 3:57am On Oct 27, 2016
Nigerians have no chill at all. See the way people are abusing as if their abusive words count to her. Calm down and mind your businesses.
Re: Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog by Victar(m): 7:06am On Oct 27, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Saliva na 99.1% water and antimicrobial. Nothing go happen to her bf. Besides kissing dey strengthen immune system.

Pls elucidate
Re: Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog by UncutSk(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2016
vomits on thread

Re: Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog by Icansing: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2016
Nightie:
okay
Hello pretty,,, can we be friends?
Re: Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog by boolee(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Bia this girl no de summon me:
Re: Leaked Photo See How Toyin Aimakhu Kissess And Romances Her Dog by chris2face(m): 8:47am On Oct 27, 2016
And one nigga is gonna kiss that lips later

Some women are just confused fellows

(1) (Reply)

. / Chillspot Whatsapp Group Chat For Just For Fun And Hangout. / rate this pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.