Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Abia Nurtures 2million Palm Seedlings (Photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Abia Nurtures 2million Palm Seedlings (Photos) (15924 Views)

Highly Productive Supergene Oil Palm Seedlings For Sale. / Tomato & Cucumber Seedlings From Borno Green House / Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Nurtures 2million Palm Seedlings (Photos) by omonnakoda: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
Very good initiative but this should transfer from government to private sector ASAP to ensure sustainability. Government should facilitate investment in Milling and refining infrastructure and value chain investment
Re: Abia Nurtures 2million Palm Seedlings (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
I stand with my state, proudly Abian.
Re: Abia Nurtures 2million Palm Seedlings (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
These days I hear positive news about Abia state, the jinx has been broken.
Re: Abia Nurtures 2million Palm Seedlings (Photos) by bams2999(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
change begin with Abia State under the Governor Okezie Ikpeazu
Re: Abia Nurtures 2million Palm Seedlings (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
zuchyblink:
I love this,palm oil is as good as crude oil. We need more of this in SE. We can be a great force in agriculture with palm oil,rice and cassava. What is okorochas doing?

Palm oil is by far costlier than crude oil.

It was Nigerias highest foreign exchange earner b4 the coming of crude..
Re: Abia Nurtures 2million Palm Seedlings (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
nonsobaba:
This Abia governor is a big joke. Going around to snap photos of people's uncultivated cassava farms and calling it agricultural revolution! Chai. He needs to go to Anambra and learn from Obiano what real agric revolution is. Obiano has brought in big time commercial farms into Anambra like Coched(Coscharis) farms, Joseph Agro, Ekcel farms, Delfarm, Stine Rice Industries etc. Real Agric revolution in Anambra state and not primary school experimentation farm like the confused governor of Abia is doing. Abia state is dying everyday. It looks like the ngwa buffon in charge of that state is also into hooliganism like his ngwa people are known for.
na poverty dey worry you....

2 Likes

Re: Abia Nurtures 2million Palm Seedlings (Photos) by obailala(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
Very nice development. In a couple of years, Nigeria would could overtake and become the biggest producers of oil palm worldwide.
Re: Abia Nurtures 2million Palm Seedlings (Photos) by Chukazu: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
what is he doing in other parts of Abia?
Re: Abia Nurtures 2million Palm Seedlings (Photos) by giftedben: 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
BALLOSKI:
I'm in abia state. What is the government doing that's worthy of praise that I'd jump over this news.

If a statement from a statesman is good, we quote him, irrespective of his region. I'm not that intellectually blind not to know when a statement makes sense , instead of giving it "ethnic" coloration .

I totally agree with you. Abia state Government is a fraud, be it past and present. It is the only state Government that don't give a Bleep about workers salaries. irrespective of tribe and religion every worker deserves his wages. it is only God that will deliver that state from the evil men that's holding that state to ransom.
Re: Abia Nurtures 2million Palm Seedlings (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 6:50am On Nov 30, 2016
giftedben:

I totally agree with you. Abia state Government is a fraud, be it past and present. It is the only state Government that don't give a Bleep about workers salaries. irrespective of tribe and religion every worker deserves his wages. it is only God that will deliver that state from the evil men that's holding that state to ransom.
I agree with you.
Re: Abia Nurtures 2million Palm Seedlings (Photos) by Mistymash: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ponponkon:
lalasticlala these are improved tenera and picifera breed. We are on the right track

Please these improved seedlings are they the SUPER GENE OIL PALM seedlings?
Thank you
Re: Abia Nurtures 2million Palm Seedlings (Photos) by Preciousseed(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
nonsobaba:
This Abia governor is a big joke. Going around to snap photos of people's uncultivated cassava farms and calling it agricultural revolution! Chai. He needs to go to Anambra and learn from Obiano what real agric revolution is. Obiano has brought in big time commercial farms into Anambra like Coched(Coscharis) farms, Joseph Agro, Ekcel farms, Delfarm, Stine Rice Industries etc. Real Agric revolution in Anambra state and not primary school experimentation farm like the confused governor of Abia is doing. Abia state is dying everyday. It looks like the ngwa buffon in charge of that state is also into hooliganism like his ngwa people are known for.
Brother, not to dispute your facts about the farms toy mentioned in Anambra state, but let me say that every state has their comparative advantage when you study the crop map of Nigeria. Or are you suggesting that all the states should go into rice production like Anambra and Ebonyi? I doubt if you are saying that because I will have to remember that you can't eat that rice without oil ( palm or vegetable). So, if Abaia sees that her strength is in oil palm, why should she go into rice? Agriculture is quite vast with numerous options that everybody should go into a particular crop.
Re: Abia Nurtures 2million Palm Seedlings (Photos) by Ponponkon: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
Mistymash:

Please these improved seedlings are they the SUPER GENE OIL PALM seedlings? Thank you
Yes,and kernels too for PKC production

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aroms Farms Nig Limited Back To Full Operation Pictures / Practical Heliculture- Snail Farming Business Secrets / Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.