Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,127 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" (23347 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" by patrickib: 2:43am On Jan 06, 2017
abeg who get touch light fone to sell?
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" by patrickib: 2:45am On Jan 06, 2017
who get touchlight phone for sell?
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" by Revolva(m): 8:22am On May 21, 2017
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" by romenna: 9:35am On May 21, 2017
some boys r very stewpeed really!
I will not allow any girl display such stewpidity around me at all.
Some men cannot control their babe.
If u dare such with me, in fact, no lady is allowed to even think abt such around wit me.
foolish boy. see him pics everywhere because of one mumu girl
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" by Burna88(f): 10:03am On May 21, 2017
trust me d guy guy must b really spendin on her,have friends Like dat
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
Thermodynamics:
Una matter sef tire me, where the after sex photo now. How is that photo a after sex photo? the op is just looking for cheap attention. They might even be siblings who slept in same bird and decided to take a picture in the morning. All these bloggers, " i must make am online " not minding if you destroy people's reputation in the process.
Siblings ke? Are they Jaime and Cersei? grin
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" by emmaogbe22: 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" by Nobody: 2:11am On May 08, 2021
poweredcom:
bloddy ashewo

I DON Bleep dia babe before jor I know her Weller I banged her three times passed to my friend also sem bang her taya

nonsense baffoon
which city or state does that girl live? she looks familiar

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" by poweredcom(m): 1:18pm On May 08, 2021
sextonn4:
which city or state does that girl live? she looks familiar

She de Ndokwa for ojuelegba for ayilara street

That was the place I saw her last time before lockdown

U banged her there once and twice at a hotel in apapa
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 08, 2021
poweredcom:

She de Ndokwa for ojuelegba for ayilara street

That was the place I saw her last time before lockdown

U banged her there once and twice at a hotel in apapa
Ok, is she igbo? cos this one i'm talking about is igbo from anambra.
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" by poweredcom(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2021
sextonn4:
Ok, is she igbo? cos this one i'm talking about is igbo from anambra.

She is not Igbo ,,dis beech is from auchi ...I nak her Weller hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Innocent Can A Girl Look? 18+ Pics Inside / Thrusting Techniques That Make Her Addicted To You / Relationship Mistakes You Made.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.