Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? (19840 Views)

Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos) / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria / Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by MtuMsuper: 6:03am On Nov 01, 2016
Bifwoli:
Kenya needs to start being picky.The gov't needs to prioritize investors or immigrants who bring in specialized skills...people who add value to the economy.Too many average Joe's will only add up to being a huge underclass.
I have been following this thread from afar but i have refrained from responding. Your comment has captured my feelings and thought process. The moment we start that process, the stupid sh1t 9ja people post on Kenya will stop pap!! Such types abound all over, and their business is to try and paint a caricatured image of us. Don't ask me why coz i don't know why they do this sh1t.

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by koniyah: 6:47am On Nov 01, 2016
MtuMsuper:

I have been following this thread from afar but i have refrained from responding. Your comment has captured my feelings and thought process. The moment we start that process, the stupid sh1t 9ja people post on Kenya will stop pap!! Such types abound all over, and their business is to try and paint a caricatured image of us. Don't ask me why coz i don't know why they do this sh1t.

si muache kuadvertise kenya kwa hawa majamaa tafadhali, hawa watu ni serial migrants ,wataflood huku wakijua vile kuko ,please let their negative perceptions be, its doing us a big favor.

3 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 01, 2016
I saw this coming.
Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by Hbuyosh(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2016
koniyah:

si muache kuadvertise kenya kwa hawa majamaa tafadhali, hawa watu ni serial migrants ,wataflood huku wakijua vile kuko ,please let their negative perceptions be, its doing us a big favor.
Lakini unafaa kuelewa ya kwamba Nairaland haisomwi na wanigeria pekee yao. Inasomwa kote ulimwenguni ambapo kingereza kinazungumzwa. Na hizi dhana mbaya kuhusu Kenya huenda ikaenea kila mahali na kutuchafulia. Ni vyema kukabiliana na dhana hizi hasi kabla zituharibie sifa zetu.

Njia nzuri ya kuwazuia watu wasiofaa kuja huku kwetu sio kwa kueneza sifa mbaya kutuhusu. Tusikubali hili. Njia bora ni kutumia mbinu za kisheria. Hilo ni jukumu la wizara ya uhamiaji.

3 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by Coldplay89(m): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2016
Hbuyosh is me, moderator. U should have used google translate to decpher what I was saying before making such a rush decision, deleting my msg then banning me. My post wasnt insulting in any way.

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2016
Coldplay89:
Hbuyosh is me, moderator. U should have used google translate to decpher what I was saying before making such a rush decision, deleting my msg then banning me. My post wasnt insulting in any way.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by Coldplay89(m): 10:09am On Nov 01, 2016
koniyah:

Now, this is what I was saying to Koniyah:

Nairaland is a web forum not read by Nigerians alone, but pretty much everywhere in the world where the English language is being spoken. These foul misconceptions they write about Kenya would obviously spread to other places in the world, ultimately costing us worthy visitors- investors and tourists into country. It would cost us our respect as a people. It would work against us, rather than deter the negative elements. In fact, the negative messages may actually encourage the bad people and scare away the the respectable guys.

The best way to keep away the unwelcome visitors who would cause us problems here is not by allowing the spread of the wrong perceptions about our country. That is just foolish. Rather we should enforce some strong immigration laws that would monitor the sort of people entering the country.

4 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by Coldplay89(m): 10:13am On Nov 01, 2016
Bifwoli:
Kenya needs to start being picky.The gov't needs to prioritize investors or immigrants who bring in specialized skills...people who add value to the economy.Too many average Joe's will only add up to being a huge underclass.
I think that is what they do. They do not just permit anybody who has no business being here to just enter the country and stay.
Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by baslone: 11:16am On Nov 01, 2016
Catastrophe1:
you misunderstood me bro.
More over you already got travel history which the OP doesn't have. If he embarks on thhe journey with a virgin passport he will be turned back.

Yea yeah I get you.

The virgin passport thingy pretty much happens everywhere though.

I have been ushered into a private room to come give an explanation of too many entries within a short period of myself.

I stepped in and met Patoranking and his crew ranting from fustration as well.

Kenya? An african country faaa!

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by MtuMsuper: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2016
koniyah:

Tulia mjamaa. Hawa mabrathe wana tabia mbaya ya kufungua kinywa bila kuwaza. Afu hiyo yao ya kukimbia kokote nimeona mbali na kwa wingi. Kutukanwa ovyo ndo nimekataa, chuki za kibinafsi ndo sijui. Hawa wadhii wanatry kutufix kwa flow zao za kuuza unga, na kama mbuyu hio story nimekataa katakata. Sio wote wabaya lakini joo, huyu anatry kuhustle huku, kwani asifungue fursa kwao. Anaona huku ndo aje kufanya upuzi wa mtandao ndo maana hii site imejaa utumbo yao hebu google kenya kwa hii site uone udu yao.

4 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by MtuMsuper: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2016
baslone:

Yea yeah I get you.

I have been ushered into a private room to come give an explanation of too many entries within a short period of myself.

baslone:

Yea yeah I get you.

baslone:

Yea yeah I get you.

So African countries are supposed to have no rules?

4 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by baslone: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
MtuMsuper:
[b][/b]
So African countries are supposed to have no rules?

The rules that uphold when they see their African brothers but pee in their pants when they approach Europeans.

Should I call that a complex?

5 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
baslone:

The rules that uphold when they see their African brothers but pee in their pants when they approach Europeans.

Are you referring to extra careful searches? Don't you think it's justified based on the number of our African brothers who keep getting caught with capsules inside their guts?

5 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by baslone: 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
Muafrika2:

Are you referring to extra careful searches? Don't you think it's justified based on the number of our African brothers who keep getting caught with capsules inside their guts?

It's understandable when you create an image never before seen in black Africa.

Just like any other African nation, I think it is not justifiable in a system where you can confidently walk by Health officials without a yellow card by simply just dropping a few shillings.

2 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by Hbuyosh(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
baslone:

And who told u that Europeans are not being subjected to the set laws? Stop talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by baslone: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hahahaha! Tell me something I don't know please grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by Catastrophe1: 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
baslone:

Yea yeah I get you.

hahhahaha it happens. But they are cool people and sortable if u know ur way around.
Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
baslone:

It's understandable when you create an image never before seen in black Africa.

Just like any other African nation, I think it is not justifiable in a system where you can confidently walk by Health officials without a yellow card by simply just dropping a few shillings.

Some of the things are not that common. And when it happens within a particular society more often that in others, it's only reasonable that a country bear that in mind. Am sure other nationalities have their own points of contention. A Somali visitor would perhaps have to contend with a quick name search in the terrorist database.

Lack of that yellow card can endanger the entire population of a country by starting a yellow fever outbreak(very deadly and endemic in West Africa) and Kenyans may need to be vaccinated against an equally deadly contagious disease endemic in the region when they travel to other countries.

2 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by Catastrophe1: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Who are those writing in an unknown language please stop it .

4 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by Catastrophe1: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
Bifwoli:
do you how much business relationship your brothers enjoy with us. If your government toughen ur visa requirements then am afraid u will loose. I can tell u nobody comes to your country empty handed.
So chill.

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
baslone:
Hahahaha! Tell me something I don't know please grin

If that were true people like these would not be in court ...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/04/briton-jack-marrian-charged-cocaine-drug-trafficking-kenya?CMP=share_btn_wa
Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by baslone: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
Muafrika2:

If that were true people like these would not be in court ...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/04/briton-jack-marrian-charged-cocaine-drug-trafficking-kenya?CMP=share_btn_wa

Not like it would never have happened before besides who wants to stop the United states from finishing a project.

The haul was found by Kenyan police and US Drug Enforcement Agency officials in containers that had arrived from Brazil at the main Kenyan seaport last week. The class A drugs were allegedly shipped around the world in containers labelled as carrying sugar destined for Uganda.
Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by MtuMsuper: 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
baslone:

Our house, our rules. And our house is not a pee joint for you to just walk in with your lousy attitude and (possibly ) strange diseases. FYI we have plenty of African brothers here, what we don't want are people with unknown agendas and no fixed abode swaggering in here and thinking this is their grandma's kitchen. Comprende?

5 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by MtuMsuper: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
Catastrophe1:
do you how much business relationship your brothers enjoy with us. If your government toughen ur visa requirements then am afraid u will loose. I can tell u nobody comes to your country empty handed.
So chill.
industrial CRAP!

2 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by baslone: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
MtuMsuper:

Our house, our rules. And our house is not a pee joint for you to just walk in with your lousy attitude and (possibly ) strange diseases. FYI we have plenty of African brothers here, what we don't want are people with unknown agendas and no fixed abode swaggering in here and thinking this is their grandma's kitchen. Comprende?

I agree with you only if that is the practical reality.

Leave your comfort zone, go out and see the world brov!

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by MtuMsuper: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
baslone:

I agree with you only if that is the practical reality.

Leave your comfort zone, go out and see the world brov!
And where have you been that you advise me (an assume) that i should go? Do you know me?

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by baslone: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
Do I need to? Like My people say. . .

"Eniti o ti de oko baba elomiran ri, lo ma nso wipe ko si oko ti o tobi to ti baba oun"

It's only someone who has not seen the extent of another man's farm that will always boast that his dad's farm is the biggest.

3 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by Timbuktu14(m): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
MtuMsuper:

And where have you been that you advise me (an assume) that i should go? Do you know me?
Well, I could say that he's been to places... He's the CEO of one of the biggest bookmaker in Nigeria - Surebet247. You may need to google it wink

That should do smiley

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by MtuMsuper: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
baslone:
Do I need to? Like My people say. . .

"Eniti o ti de oko baba elomiran ri, lo ma nso wipe ko si oko ti o tobi to ti baba oun"

It's only someone who has not seen the extent of another man's farm that will always boast that his dad's farm is the biggest.
Stop the sayings man. We have similar ones too.Kenyans travel too, you know and i have done my fair share. My question to you is this : have you exhausted all options at home for you to "travel " ? What makes you choose kenya?

2 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by MtuMsuper: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
Timbuktu14:
Well, I could say that he's been to places... He's the CEO of one of the biggest bookmaker in Nigeria - Surebet247. You may need to google it wink

That should do smiley
He does not impact my daily life. That should do.

2 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by baslone: 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
Timbuktu14:

That should do smiley

I didnt want it to even get to that. U for leave am make him dey jabo dey go. Making it sound like the country is any different from any other African nation.

Just like we did in Ghana, Benin and Cameroun, The company has invested in their economy more than we have done in Federal Capital Territory with enough of their citizens under our payroll more than our own Ogun state. A lot of things that cant be discussed on a public forum- theirs is from the ministers, ambassadors to the normal dude on the streets.

O ma tey ni!

3 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? by Timbuktu14(m): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
baslone:

I didnt want it to even get to that. U for leave am make him dey jabo dey go. Making it sound like the country is any different from any other African nation.

Just like we did in Ghana, Benin and Cameroun, The company has invested in their economy more than we have done in Federal Capital Territory with enough of their citizens under our payroll more than our own Ogun state. A lot of things that cant be discussed on a public forum- theirs is from the ministers, ambassadors to the normal dude on the streets.

O ma tey ni!

Lwkmd!! grin

Been watching the dude saying where you been before and also making Kenya feel like the United States grin. I just wan make him shut him mouth ni cheesy

I never even finish with am cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday / Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field / WARRI: The City And The Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.