Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner (3179 Views)

How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by Rexhenrex(m): 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
RENOWNED2:
My Friend, Wee Yoo Kip Kwayet?!..You Dey Tell Who Wetin Once. You No Get Elder For Your Village?? These Small Small Shildren No Dey Fear Person These Days, Dem Go Pass You For Road,to Greet Na Problem Smh..NIGERIA..NO BE YA FAULT SHA!
ok adult no you can sleep but don't drink too much next time
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by RENOWNED2(m): 12:02am On Oct 28, 2016
Rexhenrex:
ok adult no you can sleep but don't drink too much next time
You Still Dey Talk? Na Konk I Go Press Put Your Head If You No Shattap
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by Rexhenrex(m): 12:11am On Oct 28, 2016
RENOWNED2:
You Still Dey Talk? Na Konk I Go Press Put Your Head If You No Shattap
i guess its the alch talking through you...you need rest
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by RENOWNED2(m): 12:15am On Oct 28, 2016
Rexhenrex:
i guess its the alch talking through you...you need rest
Boy, Bye!
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by Rexhenrex(m): 12:18am On Oct 28, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Boy, Bye!
ok kiddo sleep and don't play with sand when u go out to play tmao
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by teepsee(f): 12:20am On Oct 28, 2016
She made move and i reciprocated.

That's what happens once you play your card well
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by slimmjohn(m): 5:51am On Oct 28, 2016
Diddyydiva:
you type like you are shoutinggrin
Should i correct myself
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by iamharkinwaley: 6:42am On Oct 28, 2016
Just dey observe
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by Horllamideh(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2016
We spent close to 2 hours together in a bar, me staring (or pretending to stare) at her lips every five minutes occasionally chipping in cocky but subtle remarks about how I would so much like to kiss her lips.....well i made my move and she responded, she kept talking about it later sha.....who does that.
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by Senipapa(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2016
RENOWNED2:
See As I Dey See Your Teeth All The Way From Nasarawa Because You Manage Kiss Girl Yesterday...No Go Find Work..'Mr Loverboy'.
Why are you sounding pained?
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 28, 2016
Twaci:
What is kiss?
kiss is when lips of the opposite sex touch each other
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by Twaci(f): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Oma307:

kiss is when lips of the opposite sex touch each other
Just that?

Funny, your name looks familiar cheesy
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
That means you have better and concrete understanding than i do

then i will be pleased to meet you
Twaci:
Just that?
Funny, your name looks familiar cheesy
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by Synzu(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
I was ill so she came over to take care of me. While I was asleep, she kissed me. The kiss woke me up grin
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by imperialQueen(f): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Kindly Upload You Pishure For Asessement So As To Determine Your Eligibility For Scholarship Into Renowned Royal Academy Of Kissery...Offer Ends By 6pm Tomorrow ..Thanks!

lol
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by RENOWNED2(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
imperialQueen:

lol
Dear Applicant,due To Your Inability To Meet The Required Timeframe, We Are Sorry To Inform You That Your Application Has Been Denied.Try Again Next Year...Thanks0 grin
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by imperialQueen(f): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Dear Applicant,due To Your Inability To Meet The Required Timeframe, We Are Sorry To Inform You That Your Application Has Been Denied.Try Again Next Year...Thanks0 grin

lol... okay ooh

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Grow Beards In Weeks / Is This Another Fashion Style For Ladies? / Students Caught Having Sex On Campus In Broad Daylight (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.