Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? (10448 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by AmConfused: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2019
OK! so there's this current guy I'm dating. we've been going out for like 2years now and TBH, a day hardly passes that I don't think of calling it quits with this guy.

Not that he's bad bad sha or he does really bad stuff.
just that sometimes :
1) I desperately wish to be single again, like just have my freedom without a monitoring spirit in disguise monitoring my every move.

2) I was kinda a spirikoko b4 we got serious, and somehow, he's derailing my spiritual life. I honestly don't know how people combine been in a relationship and still have an active spiritual life.

3)Then the distance barrier sometimes! Jesu!! I get mini heart breaks each time we get separated by distance (like now) �� I just wonder and wonder if he's faithful esp when I call him and his number is switched off or busy.

So tell me, how often, and with what reasons, do u think of breaking up with your current spouse?

4 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 07, 2019
Everyday

8 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by Jayslicky: 9:37am On Feb 07, 2019
Been single is the best thing that can happen to a man, no worries.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by AmConfused: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2019
ceeroh:
Everyday
Hahaha.. bet why?
Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by AmConfused: 9:43am On Feb 07, 2019
Jayslicky:
Been single is the best thing that can happen to a man, no worries.

Somehow shaaaa, but the perks of been Inna relationship ehh, like that jiggy jiggy butterflies when you talk to this person..

apart from. that sha, after Uve made up ur mind not to be Inna relationship, ur head might agree, but ur heart will tell you to stfu!

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by Homeboiy: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2019
I only do sex with benefits
Contract relationship
Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by CreamyBanana(m): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2019
chinyere na my life. i never think of breakup with her since 9 years wey we don dey together.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by AmConfused: 10:41am On Feb 07, 2019
Homeboiy:
I only do sex with benefits
Contract relationship
Hahaha no worries, one day e go over you

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by AmConfused: 10:42am On Feb 07, 2019
CreamyBanana:
chinyere na my life. i never think of breakup with her since 9 years wey we don dey together.

9 years kwa!! I hope say una Don marry already bikonu.. 9years too long for relationship bikonu.. anyways u sound lovey lovey.. like a hopeless romantic, so cute

3 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by CreamyBanana(m): 11:20am On Feb 07, 2019
AmConfused:

9 years kwa!! I hope say una Don marry already bikonu.. 9years too long for relationship bikonu.. anyways u sound lovey lovey.. like a hopeless romantic, so cute

i go soon marry am. i love her like die. i never dey ok financially but i don save wella and i go marry am this year.

16 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by solz007(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2019
Okay' Let's Talk 'Bout U!
1. Freedom??! if a guy really Loves U he'll give U that space/freedom to be yourself like spend time with friends both male/female friends without him being around.

2. Spiritual!? why not be with someone that'll help build your spiritual Life or U help build such person spiritually! you guys need to have a healthy relationship with God that only can help Y'all grow in Love.

3. Distance!? Ebe Like U guys don't trust each other for U to feel that way.

11 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by mrphysics(m): 11:55am On Feb 07, 2019
amconfused too. cheesy cheesy
Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by MissRaine69(f): 11:59am On Feb 07, 2019
You have one life on this planet, you have used two years of that one life being in a situation (as based on your description it’s not a relationship) being unhappy why? Why are you still with him? Two years you will never get back. Take a moment to reflect a bit on how pointless and to a great extent unfair to the other guy.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
Every frigging day! The friction is just too much. We have tooooo much issues I can't deal. He's too argumentative, defensive and thinks he's better than you in all ramifications, never agrees to your opinion, Infact he knows too much. I'm like that too, and that causes too much friction. I don't want two perfectionists as partners. I'm seriously pressed. We have too many differences than similarities, and that's not too good.

But then, I think he's the most sincerest, blunt, truthful and faithful person I've ever known and will ever know in my entire life. I don't think I'll ever meet someone as sincere and true to me as he is. I think he's the best, truth be told. He's literally my best friend and supporter, but I think he deserves better, maybe not better as you may think, but someone better to accept his perfectionism and flaws too, likewise me. smiley

I don't know what to do. smiley

11 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hmmm, self realization and moment of truth.
Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by dmgr(m): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
AmConfused:
OK! so there's this current guy I'm dating. we've been going out for like 2years now and TBH, a day hardly passes that I don't think of calling it quits with this guy.

Not that he's bad bad sha or he does really bad stuff.
just that sometimes :
1) I desperately wish to be single again, like just have my freedom without a monitoring spirit in disguise monitoring my every move.

2) I was kinda a spirikoko b4 we got serious, and somehow, he's derailing my spiritual life. I honestly don't know how people combine been in a relationship and still have an active spiritual life.

3)Then the distance barrier sometimes! Jesu!! I get mini heart breaks each time we get separated by distance (like now) �� I just wonder and wonder if he's faithful esp when I call him and his number is switched off or busy.

So tell me, how often, and with what reasons, do u think of breaking up with your current spouse?

this is just me...except for the spiritual aspect

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by GOFRONT(m): 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
embarassed
Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by GOFRONT(m): 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
embarassed

I have been looking forward to breaking up with my Gf due to unmatched genotype......Even tho the spirit is willing but the flesh has been weak, but the day finally came yesterday....

I'm typing this with a wounded heart but I know it will heal with time......Faith, I wish you quick recovery wherever you are right now...

22 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
GOFRONT:
embarassed

I have been looking forward to breaking up with my Gf due to unmatched genotype......Even tho the spirit is willing but the flesh has been weak, but the day finally came yesterday....

I'm typing this with a wounded heart but I know it will heal with time......Faith, I wish you quick recovery wherever you are right now...
I had been*
Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by abiolamitodun(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
GOFRONT:
embarassed

as if i knoow the faith ur talking about

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by teresafaith: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
GOFRONT:
embarassed

Omg!!!

You're breaking up with me?

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by IamPlato(m): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
Well, I Already Sent Her Out My Life because We Were Both Wasting each Others Time. Presently I Have None but Carefully Lookin For The Right One...

Already I Have Two On My Wanted List
Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by AmConfused: 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
CreamyBanana:

i go soon marry am. i love her like die. i never dey ok financially but i don save wella and i go marry am this year.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnn I love love stories Ehhhhhhh.. I hope she feels the same way too.
congrats in advance bro..

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by AmConfused: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
solz007:
Okay' Let's Talk 'Bout U!
1. Freedom??! if a guy really Loves U he'll give U that space/freedom to be yourself like spend time with friends both male/female friends without him being around.

2. Spiritual!? why not be with someone that'll help build your spiritual Life or U help build such person spiritually! you guys need to have a healthy relationship with God that only can help Y'all grow in Love.

3. Distance!? Ebe Like U guys don't trust each other for U to feel that way.

Yeeaahh you're kinda right..
for number 2, the thing is I was struggling with my spiritual life like I wasn't exactly stable before meeting him. and I even have a better spiritual life than he did.. so I guess it's something like two bad drivers driving a bus.. I bet u know accident is bound to happen. we both not stable.. we kun jam, so there goes our spiritual life too.
And I kinda love him so much to let go.. believe me when I say I've tried.

for the trust thing. hmm to trust the male species of homosapiens dey hard me die
Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by AmConfused: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
MissRaine69:
You have one life on this planet, you have used two years of that one life being in a situation (as based on your description it’s not a relationship) being unhappy why? Why are you still with him? Two years you will never get back. Take a moment to reflect a bit on how pointless and to a great extent unfair to the other guy.

sweetie I'm not unhappy... not at all.. I just get confused, and sometimes scared, perhaps insecured. but unhappy? nope I don't think so.
Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by Airtimex(m): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Every frigging day! The friction is just too much. We have tooooo much issues I can't deal. He's too argumentative, defensive and thinks he's better than you in all ramifications, never agrees to your opinion, Infact he knows too much. I'm like that too, and that causes too much friction. I don't want two perfectionists as partners. I'm seriously pressed. We have too many differences than similarities, and that's not too good.

But then, I think he's the most sincerest, blunt, truthful and faithful person I've ever known and will ever know in my entire life. I don't think I'll ever meet someone as sincere and true to me as he is. I think he's the best, truth be told. He's literally my best friend and supporter, but I think he deserves better, maybe not better as you may think, but someone better to accept his perfectionism and flaws too, likewise me. smiley

You seem more confused than the OP. God is ur strength lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by AmConfused: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Eya.. lemme tell u what to do. Stick with bobo and overlook.
the truth is nobody is actually "perfect".
I think the idea of maintaining a relationship is to. overlook the flaws, and just go with the good flow. because the next person u might meet after ur current one might be a typical douchebag.. and then u will wish u never left ur other partner in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by AmConfused: 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
dmgr:

this is just me...except for the spiritual aspect
lol so are u gonna call it quits or stay?
Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
I am single and enjoying every bit of it... BTW my signature says otherwise...grin
Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
Airtimex:

You seem more confused than the OP. God is ur strenght lipsrsealed

I'm not confused. I just don't have a choice.
Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by AmConfused: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
GOFRONT:
embarassed

Chai this one is sad.. this genotype issues sef sha.. the thing dey pepper body no be small.
sha don't worry.. there are about 7billion people in this world.. surely there's still someone out there for both of you

3 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? by AmConfused: 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
IamPlato:
Well, I Already Sent Her Out My Life because We Were Both Wasting each Others Time. Presently I Have None but Carefully Lookin For The Right One...

lol.. lukman.. no be only wanted list.. Awon police officer grin
IamPlato:

lol.. lukman.. no be only wanted list.. Awon police officer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly / My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing / Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.